A Bonding Experience Pt. 05

Story Info
Junko begins to explore her sexuality.
14.4k words
4.44
3k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is not meant to be realistic. Don't confuse fantasy and real life.

Also, note that this part revolves mostly around Junko. If there is a part 6, Judy and Tomieka will feature more prominently. Keke and Alana will be there as well.

A Bonding Experience -- Part 5

A distracted Junko glanced at her friend, hoping she wouldn't notice. Annoyed with herself, she gritted her teeth and tried to force herself to focus on practice. It had been a struggle all day.

The past few weeks had been a blur. She hadn't had any time to herself since she had asked Keke to teach her what it meant to belong to another person. She had hoped learning how her friend Alana lived would bring them closer, but she had never imagined just how close they would grow.

The young Japanese girl had moved in with the older, black woman and her friend Alana. Being around them all the time, the arrangement quickly started to feel like a family, albeit a strange one.

She found that Keke was a demanding Mistress, but she had no complaints. The more demanding the woman was, the more rewarding she found the experience. She enjoyed pleasing the woman and found herself desperate for her approval. What's more, something about the woman's demands on Junko and Alana made their bond that much stronger. This is something they were going through together.

And then there was the sex. Junko enjoyed the time she spent enjoying the body of her Mistress. But she enjoyed it more when Alana was there and they pleased her together. And as awkward as it had been at first, Keke's demands that the two girls please each other were a dream come true.

Junko had always had a crush on Alana, but she had never dreamed that they would have any sort of relationship, let alone do all the things they now did together.

But all that was coming to an end. Keke had been upfront about only being willing to help her learn. Alana was the woman's one and only slave. She had told Junko that she would need to find a partner of her own if she decided that this life was for her. The older woman now thought that Junko was ready to move on.

She didn't feel ready to move on. Still, the petite Asian had agreed to give this new relationship a chance, despite the fact Keke had refused to tell her who it would be with. All she knew is that a woman would pick her up from practice and that she was expected to obey her. Well, that and Keke had said that they would be a good match.

Junko caught Alana looking over at her. Despite how selfish it made her feel, she hoped that her friend was experiencing the same feeling of loss that she was. Still, she would do her best, and hopefully make them both proud. This lifestyle would be something they would all have in common. Hopefully, that would keep them all close going forward.

Junko walked out of practice alongside Alana. That wasn't unusual. They always left together. But though neither dared say anything with their friends and teammates around, the nervous young Asian had no doubt Alana was silently offering her all the moral support she could muster.

As they walked down the sidewalk, someone emerged from a car in the parking lot and waved to the pair. Junko waved back. Her heart began to race. She felt Alana take her hand and realized she had stopped moving. She forced herself to walk toward the car.

Standing there, was a tall Asian woman. If she wasn't 6 feet, she was close to it. She was older than Alana and Junko, but it was hard to guess how old she might be. The woman smiled, and Junko shyly lowered her gaze.

Upon reaching the car, Junko glanced up at Alana and saw her staring at the woman. She turned her gaze to the woman who would be her Mistress and couldn't believe what she saw.

The tall woman was wearing a short, sleeveless shirt. That much she had been able to tell from a distance. What she hadn't noticed, was the body underneath.

The woman was massive. Her arms had amazing definition. They were more impressive than those of most men. As the woman leaned forward to shake Alana's hand, Junko couldn't help but notice how tightly the dress clung to a ridiculously shapely ass.

Junko wondered if the woman was natural. Surely she couldn't be. She had the most massive quads Junko had ever seen in person.

"So you are my new slave huh?"

Junko hesitated. "Yes. That's me. I'm Junko, it's nice to meet you."

"My name is Daiyu, but I usually just go by 'Di', as in Diana. I always liked Wonder Woman as a child. You can refer to me as Mistress Di. It should be easy to remember. Think of the British royal, only replace Princess with Mistress." She chuckled to herself.

"I understand, Mistress Di." Junko wanted to say more, but couldn't think of anything.

"Well then, I guess we should be going. I am told you have done well in your role so far, but I prefer to judge these things for myself. It should only take me a few days to break you in, then I will be able to evaluate you properly."

Junko felt a lump rising in her throat. Was this really what she wanted? She had always had submissive thoughts, and she had never been happier or more fulfilled than she had been the last few weeks. But was that only because Alana was by her side? Was it only because Mistress Keke was such a good fit for her?

What were the odds the first woman she submitted to would be the best one she could find? She supposed if she was serious about trying out being a lesbian slave, she owed it to herself to give this a fair chance.

The large woman turned and opened the back car door. "Alana, your Mistress asked me to give you a ride home. So if you girls want to get in, we can be on our way."

"Oh, thank you. I hope it isn't out of your way." Alana got into the car, grateful to have a few more minutes with her friend.

"Oh, it is a bit. But I owe her for finding this one for me", she said pointing to Junko. "And I can wait a few more minutes to start doing all kinds of things to her precious little body."

The pair chuckled politely. They got in the back seat, which gave them a good look at the woman's impressive back. Alana had no interest in anyone but her Mistress but found the rippling back muscles to be a turn-on. She wondered if Junko did as well.

The woman glanced in the rearview mirror. "So, Alana, I had a talk with your Mistress. Since she took on a second slave, it seems only fair that you get the chance to try out a second Mistress. I got her to agree to let me take you on for the next two weeks if you are interested."

Alana opened her mouth to answer. The look on Junko's face made her hesitate. It was clear she was desperately hoping Alana would agree. Alana wanted to be there for her friend. Hell, at this point the girl was more than just a friend. For a second she seriously considered it.

But only for a second.

"Thank you. I'm flattered. You are a gorgeous woman. Your body is amazing. But I'm afraid that I am completely in love with my Mistress. I mean, I have her tattoo on my body. I agreed to be hers for a year, but I don't see myself ever leaving her. I think I am hers for good."

"A pity. I've always wanted a pair of slaves. Well, if you ever change your mind, or if you ever find yourself in need of a new Mistress, I'll make sure you know where to find me."

Alana tried not to look at Junko and the disappointment on her face. "I appreciate it. If my Mistress ever orders me to serve you, I will be more than happy to submit to you. I'll do my absolute best for you. I just can't choose to be with anyone other than her. I hope you understand."

"Oh, I understand. That is spoken like a true slave. She is lucky to have you. I hope this one turns out as well as you have."

Junko was already nervous but found her anxiety changing from worry about whether this was a good idea and about what this woman might do to her, to a sudden fear she might embarrass Alana and Mistress Keke.

"So, slave, I'm told that you are new to this, but can't get enough. Is that true?"

Junko swallowed. "I suppose so Mistress Di, if Mistress Keke said that, I'm sure that it's true."

The woman laughed. "She already does all your thinking for you? Impressive. But I want to know what you think. Oh, and I am your Mistress now. You don't need to refer to Keke by that title anymore."

For some reason, the young girl felt uncomfortable referring to Keke any other way, but she knew better than to argue. "Of course, Mistress. I'm sorry."

Junko saw the woman look intently at her in the mirror and knew she couldn't leave her answer there.

"I... I have always wondered what it might be like. I have enjoyed my time so far. I was nervous, and I thought I might resent the control she had over me, but I enjoyed Keke owning me."

She watched the mirror intently trying to judge the woman's reaction. She saw a smile.

"Well, that's good. I have very specific tastes and interests. There aren't exactly a lot of lithe little Japanese girls around here, so I was thrilled to hear from Keke. I have high hopes for you."

Alana saw her friend's discomfort. "You were looking specifically for someone of Japanese ancestry? Is that your ancestry as well?"

"No no, I was born in the US. My parents immigrated here, but not from Japan."

"Oh, I see, so what drew you to look for someone from there specifically?"

"Oh, you know, everyone has a type. That's just mine I guess." The woman laughed. She turned her eyes to Alana. "Not that I would turn down a cute little white girl like yourself, but I have always wanted a submissive little Japanese slut."

Junko felt Alana take her hand. "She is a really sweet girl, genuinely submissive. She's far from a slut though."

The woman laughed again. "Are you sure about that? Well, even if that turns out to be true, I have two weeks with her. She will be by the time I'm done with her. You just wait and see."

The girls shared a look. Neither liked the sound of that. They sat in silence for the minute or two it took to get to Keke's house.

The woman pulled up in the driveway. Alana sat there, unsure of what to do.

"Well, we are here. It was good to meet you. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."

Alana knew she was expected to leave now. "Thanks for the ride. I hope to see you again soon. And she's a special girl. Please take good care of her, okay?"

The woman smiled. "Oh, don't worry. I'll give her exactly what she needs."

Alana hesitantly exited the car and closed the door. The woman didn't waste any time and immediately backed out of the driveway. Alana stood there, watching her friend go. She waved, hoping that her friend would end up as happy as she was with her Mistress, but doubting that would be the case.

Keke must have seen the car pull up. She came outside and stood in the driveway beside Alana. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm just worried about Junko. How well do you know this woman?"

We have attended many of the same events. We chatted and talked about our love of having someone to serve us. I feel like I know her, but not particularly well. I know her like you would know a coworker, but not like you would know a friend."

"I did talk to people who knew her better though, and two who had submitted to her in the past. They all had good things to say about her."

"That is reassuring. I'm sorry. It's just the way she talked, I felt...I don't know. I just have a bad feeling."

Keke leaned in and kissed the young girl. "What are you sorry for? Worrying about your friend? Don't be ridiculous. I wouldn't want you if you weren't such a sweet girl. In any case, I am nervous too. I recommended her, so if it turns out poorly that's on me."

"I do think that she will be more demanding than I am, but Junko seemed to like when I was demanding. The more demanding I was, the more she seemed to like it."

"Yes, I noticed that too Mistress. We talked about it. Some of that was because we were going through it together, and it helped make us closer. It was a challenge, and together we would meet it. And in the end, it made you happy. Honestly, Mistress, I think she has a serious crush on you. She..."

"What? You know the rules, slave. Spit it out."

"I think she loves you, almost as much as I do. I don't want this relationship to ever end. She hasn't known you nearly as long, but I don't think she does either."

"Why didn't she tell me that?"

"She knew the rules, Mistress. You were helping her out, and she appreciated it. But she never wanted to interfere in our relationship."

"Okay, why didn't you tell me that? You know the rules by now. I thought we understood each other."

"I"m sorry, Mistress. I should have. I'm not sure I fully realized it until today. She said she was looking forward to having her own Mistress. And she said she knew that this couldn't last forever. I thought..."

"I don't know what I thought. I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just worried about her. Maybe I am reading all of this completely wrong. I have gotten used to having her around all the time. Maybe I just miss her. I still don't know what to tell you, but I am trying to tell you now."

The brief angry expression left her face. "That's okay slave. This is an odd situation. It's new for all of us. None of us know exactly what to do or how to act. She is a special girl. I'm glad we met. Maybe I shouldn't have done as much to stress this was only temporary."

"I just wanted to make sure that you knew that you are and will always be enough for me. You are a good slave. I know how lucky I am to have you. I didn't want you to feel otherwise."

Alana suddenly felt emotion overtaking her. "Mistress, may I hug you?"

The woman leaned in and the pair wrapped their arms around each other.

"Thank you, Mistress. That means a lot to me. You have no idea. I love you. I would do anything for you. I do want you all to myself, but, I love Junko too, she is my best friend. I wouldn't be upset if you took her as a slave as well."

The woman laughed. She squeezed the young girl. "Wait, you mean I could have had TWO adorable little slaves?"

"I think so, Mistress."

"Well, this is only for two weeks. We will see how Junko feels after her trial period with her new Mistress. If it doesn't go well, we can ask if she wants to serve out the remainder of your year with you."

Alana looked up at her Mistress. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it. I like the girl as well. If I hadn't met you, I would have done everything I could to get my hooks into her."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you so much."

She laughed. "I would be the one getting a second slave out of the deal. I don't think you need to thank me, but I appreciate it."

"You need to realize, however, if this does turn out well, we won't mention this to her. She deserves a chance to be happy. So please don't get your hopes up. We can't be selfish and hope for the worst."

"I don't, Mistress. I just...I don't know, I was just really worried about her. Now I feel better. No matter what happens she will end up with someone who will make her happy and care about her. I can stop worrying now...mostly."

"Well, I'm glad we had this little talk. Now, let's go inside okay? I have plans for that sweet little body of yours."

"Gladly, Mistress. But can I ask for a favor first?"

She looked intrigued. "Another one? What does my little slave want now?"

"Just that Mistress, to be your slave. I wanted to show my appreciation for your being so understanding about this. Do you think we could start my year over? Or maybe..."

"Or maybe what?"

"Can I be your slave until I am done with school, at the very least?"

She laughed. "At the very least? You are already several months into your time with me. And you are welcome to be my slave for as long as you want to, you know that."

"I know Mistress. I just want to thank you. And I want... I don't know. I don't want any way out. I want to know this will last."

She smiled. "I appreciate it. This will last as long as you want it to. But I'll consider it. For now, though, get your cute little ass inside so I can punish it for not talking to me about this sooner."

Alana smiled and followed her Mistress into the house. She couldn't wait.

Junko stepped through the door and into the house of the woman who would own her for the next two weeks. Her remarkably intimidating Mistress followed, closing the door behind them.

"Home sweet home."

Junko looked around the large and well-furnished living room. Without moving further into the home, it appeared to be smaller than Keke's house, but the woman clearly did quite well for herself and had expensive taste.

"Now, be a good slave and strip for me."

Junko had grown used to disrobing for Keke, but having to do it in front of someone new brought back the shyness she had always struggled with. Doing it in front of this particular woman, with her perfect athletic body made it that much worse. She had a feeling that anyone would have felt insecure in Mistress Di's presence.

Still, she knew she had to obey, and so she began undressing almost immediately. She didn't move particularly quickly and stared straight at the floor while she did it, but the woman didn't complain.

Once everything was off, the woman circled her, looking critically at her from every angle. "You'll do."

With that, the woman bent down and lifted Junko completely off the ground. She laughed at Junko's surprise as she put the young girl over her shoulder and carried her up the stairs. She seemed to barely notice the weight of the small girl as she ascended.

She carried her into a bedroom and threw the girl onto the bed. Junko felt herself bounce after hitting the mattress. By the time she had settled into position, the woman was already above her. As Junko lay there on her back, the woman grabbed her arms and held them in place, then leaned down and roughly kissed her.

Junko allowed herself to kiss the woman back. The woman's tongue didn't just enter her mouth, it felt like it invaded, intent on conquering it. It was pushy and demanding. It reminded her as much of a fight as a kiss.

For a moment, it reminded her of the thumb wars she had with her brother when they were young. The only difference was that these were tongues, and hers wasn't fighting back. It simply accepted its fate.

After several minutes the woman backed away. She let go of Junko's arms, though the weight of the woman straddling her kept her as firmly in place as any restraints ever had.

The woman reached down and groped her small breasts. Junko winced, as the woman was far from gentle. The woman moved down the bed to straddle her lower legs so that she could take Junko's breast in her mouth.

The young girl felt the woman's tongue flicking quickly back and forth across her nipples and felt herself growing wet. The woman then took one into her mouth. She sucked it for a split second, again, not gently, but for all that she was worth. It hurt, but something about it was still intensely pleasurable.