A Bonding Experience Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She proceeded to switch to the other breast, which it almost felt like she was chewing. Thankfully, there were no teeth involved. It was like she was kneading the breast with her lips. Junko had never felt anything like it and found that she liked it.

The woman then moved lower. Her tongue, which appeared to be as strong as the rest of the large woman began working on Junko's clit as the woman shoved two fingers into her.

Junko was breathing heavily in no time, then moaning. Just as Junko was about to explode, the woman stopped.

By the time Junko recovered, the woman had already removed all of her clothes. She moved up and straddled Junko's face. The young girl knew what was expected and tried her best to please the woman. She knew that she was no match for the intensity that the larger woman had shown thus far, but resolved to make up for it in effort.

She started working through the things that Keke and Alana had liked one at a time until she heard the woman start breathing heavily.

She then continued until the woman had what appeared to be an intense orgasm. The woman didn't squirt, but she seemed pleased. And Junko was covered in the woman's juices regardless.

The woman took a few seconds to gather herself before going back to work on Junko. In no time at all, Junko felt herself on the verge of what she could tell was going to be an intense orgasm.

The woman stopped again. "Tell me what a little slut you are."

Junko was taken aback. Her first thought was that the woman had just killed the mood, but she immediately realized that was not the case.

"Tell me, slave. Don't make me punish you already."

"Sorry, Mistress Di. I am a little slut."

"You certainly are. I knew from the moment I saw you just what a whore you were. And here you are, getting fucked by a perfect stranger, and enjoying every second of it. Tell me how much you are enjoying this."

"I...the things you are doing to me, no one has ever done before. I have never felt anything like this. I can tell that I was just about to have an incredibly intense orgasm."

"Your former Mistress and her little white whore never turned you on this much? I'm not surprised. I can give you feelings that you have never had before, and never will with anyone else. Is that what you want? Do you want Mistress Di to give you your orgasm?"

Junko was more annoyed at how the woman talked about Alana than about the way she talked about her, but for some reason found herself turned on by the woman's words.

She was offended. She was angry someone would talk about her best friend like that. Despite that, she was soaking wet.

"Yes, Mistress Di, I would like you to give me an orgasm, but only if it pleases you."

"I'm glad you know your place, slave, but I promise you, nothing will ever happen in this house unless it pleases me. So when I ask you a question like that, I want you to tell me what you are thinking and feeling, not worry about my motivations."

"Then yes, Mistress, I would like you to continue."

"Beg me. Beg me to fuck my little slut. Tell me how much you need it."

Junko hesitated. The words felt so unnatural to her. But she had promised to try her best, to give this a fair chance. "Please Mistress, Di, fuck me. Take your little slut and have your way with her. Use her body."

The woman lay down on top of Junko. The weight of her was crushing. The woman looked straight into her eyes. "Keep going..."

"I don't know what you are planning to do Mistress, but I need it. I need you to fuck me. I need you to use me. Please, I'm begging, use my body any way you please, just use it.

The woman leaned in and kissed her again. Between the kiss and the pressure, Junko was briefly afraid she might come just from the woman moving around atop her.

The woman broke off the kiss. "You're getting there. Keep going. What will you do for me if I fuck you?"

"Anything you want, Mistress. I'm your slave. That's what slaves do."

The woman laughed. "Words are cheap. I want some examples. I want to hear you say what you would do for me. Would you let me fuck you in public, with everyone standing there staring at us?"

"Yes, Mistress. I promised I would give this a chance for two weeks. I meant it. I would let you do that."

"Yes, you're my slave now, but how would you feel about it? Would that turn you on, everyone watching me fuck your little brains out?"

"Yes, Mistress, it would scare me, but I believe it would turn me on as well."

"What if I invite your former mistress and her little slut over here? How would you like to put on a little show for them? Show them what you let me do to you?"

"I would do my best to make both you and them proud."

"And would you enjoy that?"

Junko had mixed feelings, but she knew what the woman wanted to hear, and she wasn't completely sure what or how she felt about anything right now. "I would enjoy it, Mistress. I would love showing them that they were right to believe in me, that I can be as good of a slave as Alana."

The woman moved down and began to work Junko's clit again for a few seconds before moving back up to look into her eyes again.

"So you want to be my slave, do you? Do you want me to make you mine forever? No escape, no respite, just being my whore, my little toy, until I eventually tire of you?"

The woman went to work again the second her question was finished.

Junko was breathing heavily. She struggled to speak. "Yes, Mistress. Make me your little whore. Never let me go. Make me yours forever."

The woman raised her head again. "Do you want the entire world to know you are my slave? Would that turn my little whore on?"

Junko felt that tongue claiming her, like it was beating her clit into submission. She knew she was getting carried away. She had just met this woman. She didn't even know if she wanted to be hers for these two weeks, let alone forever.

This was just a game, right? Just dirty talk? Surely this woman wouldn't hold her to her words. I mean, she couldn't, could she? Junko knew that she should stop and ask.

She needed clarification.

She needed to know that she wasn't making a horrible mistake.

"Yes, Mistress Di, that would turn your little whore on."

"What would you say if I called your parents right now and told them what I am doing to you?"

Junko was finding it hard to talk. She was writhing around involuntarily. "I...I don't know Mistress. I wouldn't deny it."

"You would tell them you are my slave? That I own you?" The woman sat up on the bed, giving Junko's body a chance to recover.

"Yes Mistress. I would." Oddly, Junko felt that this last one was true. She took pride in being truthful. She was horrified of the thought however.

"Well, you really are a little slut. I mean, I knew you were, but I had no idea just what a perverted little whore you were. I can work with that. Beg me again, this time to punish you for being such a little whore."

"Please Mistress Di, punish me for being such a whore."

Junko didn't think the simple statement would please the woman. She expected her to go on, to force her to beg some more. Instead, the woman got off the bed and grabbed her by the waist. She put the young girl over her knee and immediately started slapping her naked ass.

Junko let out a little yelp on the first couple. She couldn't help it. She tried to stay quiet, but remarkably strong woman was putting everything she had into the spanking.

"You are such a naughty little girl. You've needed this for so long, someone to take you over their knee and put you in your place."

Junko's ass was unused to such a quick flury of blows, nor was it familiar with what a strong hand could do to it. She wasn't sure how much more she could take.

"Don't feel bad, you can't help it. It's just what you are. It's who you are. It's in your nature to be a dirty little slut. But now you are MY dirty little slut, and I will train you. I will turn you into the perfect little slave."

The woman paused. "What do you think about that, slut?"

Junko thought for a few seconds, not about how she felt about what was happening, her emotions were a confused mess, but about what she could say that would please the woman and make the spanking stop.

"I just hope that I please you. I will try my best, Mistress Di. Thank you for taking this naughty slut and claiming her. Thank you for agreeing to train her. I look forward to being your slave."

The woman smiled, a predatory smile. "Beg for my cock, slut."

"Please Mistress, fuck me with your cock."

The woman reached into a drawer and pulled out a large strapon, which she proceeded to put on. She then approached the young girl and lifted her to a sitting position.

The fake cock moved towards her face as if on a mission. She felt it on her lips and dutifully parted them to let it enter.

"That's it, take my cock. Show me what a little slut you are."

It began to move in and out of her mouth. Junko didn't know what to do, she tried to play with it despite it not being real and assuming there was no point.

"There is nothing you won't let me do to that little body, is there?"

The cock began to penetrate deeper, before finally being shoved in all the way. Junko felt herself gagging, afraid she was going to vomit.

"That's it, gag on my cock, little one."

Thankfully, despite her words, the woman withdrew. She reached down and shoved Junko back to a laying position. The strong arms parted her young legs wide. The woman then she mounted the girl and thrust deeply into her.

"Does my slut like my cock?"

"Yes Mistress Di, thank you." Junko's eyes were transfixed on the woman's impressive chest. She looked to be well-endowed. All the muscle made her breasts look smaller than they no doubt were, but they were still impressive. It was odd an odd combination. She had a pecs that any man would be proud of, but with the feminine beauty of an amazing pair of breasts.

It was like the best of both worlds. Junko wasn't sure if the combination turned her on or not, but she had to admit it was impressive as hell. As the young girl found herself getting close again, she wondered if the woman had gotten work done. She had always thought that getting so bulky would cause breasts to almost disappear, but that was not the case here.

The woman leaned forward, grabbing Junko's two wrists and pulling them directly over her head. She stretched them out and then held them firmly with one strong hand. "This is my body now, isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress Di, for the next two weeks this body belongs to you."

"Only the next two weeks huh? We'll see about that."

"Yes, Mistress." She didn't know what else to say.

"Beg me to fuck you, slave."

"Please fuck me Mistress!

The thrusting intensified. "Tell me how much you love my body."

"You are the most impressive woman I have ever seen, Mistress." Junko was interrupted by an involuntary sharp intake of breath. She knew it wouldn't be long. "You could have any man or woman you wanted."

"What is it you like about my body?" The woman paused, just as the young girl was about to come.

"You have a beautiful face, with strong lines, and predatory eyes that look like they always get what they want. You have such a strong body. If you really wanted someone, man or woman, they couldn't stop you physically, even if they had the willpower to say 'no' to you, but I doubt you have to worry about that. Your breasts are amazing. I'm sure you get plenty of attention at the gym."

"You're right. I do get what I want. And what I want right now is you." The woman resumed thusting, and only a few second later, Junko exploded. She had been amazed by the feelings Keke gave her, but this was even more intense.

The woman stopped thrusting, the cock still inside her. She laid down on top of the much smaller girl, almost crushing her. The weight made slowing her breathing difficult, but fortunately the woman waited for the struggling girl to recover before speaking. "Well, at least you are broken in now, slave. I have far more in store for you though. I hope you are ready for the next two weeks."

Junko didn't feel ready. She couldn't deny the orgasm she had just received, but it didn't feel the same as it did with Keke and Alana. It felt like something was missing. Well, perhaps whatever 'it' was could develop with time. "I will do my best, Mistress."

Junko walked into practice to see Alana already there. She wasn't surprised. She assumed that her friend had arrived early and waited for her. She was grateful. This was the only chance they got to talk since she had started staying with Mistress Di, and she missed her friend.

It was awkward going from a lover and slave sister back to a friend, particularly since her new Mistress forbid Junko from discussing anything related to her slavery.

Alana had been worried about her friend since she moved in with Mistress Di. When they first saw each other again, Alana had wanted to know how her relationship was going. Fortunately, once told about her speech restriction, Alana had adjusted quickly and from then on only asked general questions about how Junko was feeling. Junko could tell it was killing her friend not to know more, but she loved her for not making her life harder by prying.

Alana leaned and hugged her friend. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay."

"Good. I'm glad. I mean, you wouldn't lie about that, to make me feel better right?"

"No, really, everything is fine." Junko knew that her unenthusiastic tone probably suggested otherwise. She wished could sound more convincing. She wasn't lying, not really. The way the woman overpowered her and took what she wanted appealed to something deep inside her. But still...

"I wouldn't lie to you. I just... I do miss you guys. Mistress Di is fine. I'm not miserable being her slave. I mean, she has an amazing body. It's just... well, I can't talk about what it is like being her slave, but... it's different not having you there with me."

"I miss you too. Honestly, Junko, you have no idea. I wish you were coming home with me. Your time is almost up. Do you think you will stay on with her?"

"I don't know. I feel like I should. I did promise I would give it a chance."

Alana looked upset. "You promised to try it for two weeks. You didn't promise anything beyond that."

"I know. It's just... I feel like I owe her. I know I am new to this, and she did take a chance on me. And...I don't know...I just feel like I would be letting everyone down, including myself."

"You know I love you, and I won't want to fuck up your relationship, but... I do feel like this is something I need. I mean, I had no trouble living without it before I had experienced it, but now...I would just feel incomplete."

Before Alana could reply, the whistle blew, and the girls shared a look and ran onto the field. Alana pulled up beside Junko and lingered there while everyone assembled.

"Junko. I love you, and I want you to be happy, whatever that means. But nothing you do will let me down, and I know Mistress Keke would say the same. I miss you. And I really shouldn't say this, so it is just between us, but I know that she does too. So just... I don't know...don't feel like you have to do anything, okay?"

For the first time that day, Junko smiled. "Okay."

Junko had been distracted all practice, and she knew it showed. She couldn't help but wonder if there was a way for her to go back to Alana and Keke. And if she could, would it be right? She didn't want to come between them, but in the time they had spent together so far, she had never been the least bit jealous, nor had Alana.

She had tried to talk to Alana after practice, but Mistress Di had come to pick her up and waited on the sidelines for her to finish. She drew a lot of stares from the other girls. Junko had drawn stares herself when the woman grabbed her ass as she walked off the field.

For a second Junko had worried the woman would pick her up and carry her to the car. She was grateful her Mistress hadn't. She knew the next practice she would probably have some explaining to do to her team as it was.

Still, the entire way to Mistress Di's house, Junko's mind pictured the woman carrying her and throwing her in the car, everyone's eyes glued to her. Why couldn't she get that mental image out of her head? What kind of girl was she?

Junko got out of the shower and toweled herself dry. She then proceeded downstairs to see what her Mistress would require of her next. Despite being inside, she could swear that she felt the fall chill in the air and wished she were back in the nice, warm shower.

She found her owner in the kitchen eating. "Ah, good. You're done. Go get dressed. We are going out."

"Yes, Mistress. Where are we going?"

"A friend is having a party. We are going. And since your two weeks are almost up, I have a surprise for you."

"Thank you, Mistress. What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want will be fine, but do hurry if you want a chance to eat something before we go."

Junko went upstairs and grabbed the clothes she had arrived in, now cleaned. They were nothing exciting, just shorts and a T-shirt. She hoped those were appropriate, but her options were quite limited since the rest of her clothing was still at her apartment or with Alana and Keke.

She grabbed a quick snack, brushed her teeth, and then the pair were off.

Mistress Daiyu rang the doorbell. An older woman answered the door. It was a white woman who looked like she was in her mid-fifties. She was about 5'9 with short blonde hair and wearing what appeared to be a bathrobe.

On the drive over, Junko had been nervous about what kind of party this might turn out to be. She arrived hoping that this would be a normal party, but the sudden feeling of anticipation coursing through her told her that a part of her hoped otherwise.

"Welcome, you are the first ones here. Come on in and make yourselves comfortable."

The woman led the pair into the living room. "Can I take your jackets?"

"No need", Mistress Di replied. "My slave will take care of it."

So that was how it was going to be.

"Of course Mistress." Junko took the woman's jacket. "Where do they go?"

"Come, I'll show you."

The blond woman led her to a closet where Junko dutifully began to hang them up.

"So you're Daiyu's slave." It was a comment, not a question. "She's told me about you. It's good to meet you in person. How are you enjoying your time so far?"

Junko knew her Mistress could hear her reply. She paused, considering her words, but found that she had nothing to say that her Owner would disapprove of.

"It has been interesting. When I was told that Keke found me a Mistress, I don't know what I was picturing, but it wasn't Mistress Di. She was certainly a surprise, but not an unpleasant one."