A Bonding Experience Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If by chance Junko got over this feeling of duty to the woman and stopped needing something from her, Alana would be the woman's slave for a full six months instead.

That was a scary prospect given what she had seen of her temperament so far, and considering she had never been owned by the woman before and Junko had not been allowed to tell her what it was like.

But she knew that whatever happened, she and Junko would be together. And she had no doubt that Mistress Keke would still be there waiting for them when their time was up.

She was going to pay a heavy price to keep her friend and make up for her failure to be open and tell her Mistress of her willingness to share sooner.

But it was a price worth paying. She loved her friend. Alana would do anything to give her a chance to be happy and to keep Junko in her life.

And although she meant every word of wanting to marry Mistress Keke and serve her forever, the woman had been her first Owner. Although she felt bad for even considering being with someone else, a part of her looked forward to the adventure that was in store for them. She would have the chance to gain more experience serving another woman, and that would help her learn to serve Keke better, or at least to appreciate her more.

She just hoped that her mother would continue to be so accepting of her predicament. She had been so far, but this was something new. She was now a slave to two women. And during her time with Mistress Daiyu she would be required to miss the weekly meals with her mother and Tomeika. At times, they would have no contact with each other at all.

But those times would be short. And Alana had to admit, her mother had surprised her up to this point. Maybe her relationship would evolve in surprising ways as well!