A Bong in Bangalore - The Beginning

Story Info
The beginning of Jonali's slutty journey...
3.6k words
4.43
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

Author's Note: All characters are over 18 years of age. The story is fictional but based on a real person I knew. If you are not from India, you might need to take note of the following words before you start reading the story.

"Bong" -- This is a slang (not necessarily derogatory) for Bengali. In a global context, that would refer to people of Bangladesh, but in India, it refers to the people of West Bengal. Their mother tongue is Bangla, and they usually have mildly mongoloid features typical to Eastern India. West Bengal is a famously matriarchal society, where the women are generally strong-minded, while the men are meek in demeanour, but this is a stereotype and like any other stereotype, it is not always factual.

Kolkata -- Previously known as Calcutta, Kolkata is the capital city of West Bengal and one of the oldest metro cities in India. Known for its rustic old-world charm, and a generally slower pace, Kolkata is a city of dreamers, thinkers and people who love good food.

Banagalore -- Older name of the Indian metro city of Bengaluru. Banagalore is the capital of Karnataka, a state in the Southern part of India. Bangalore has emerged at the IT capital of the country, where youngsters from all parts of the country go to find jobs in IT and other sectors.

**************

Jonali Das was finally leaving Kolkata. While Kolkata had been home for the past seven years, she never felt at home there, even though she was a Bengali. Jonali's dad worked for BSNL, the national telecom provider of India, until his retirement a few years ago and that usually meant that they would often be transferred around the country. Jonali had spent most of her childhood in the bordering state of Odisha. That's where she did her schooling. And graduation. So, when her mum informed her that her father had finally secured a transfer to their hometown Kolkata, Jonali wasn't thrilled. She spoke Bangla at home but knew very little about West Bengal practically. The whole family moved and Jonali pursued her Masters in Kolkata. She had initially planned to move to a different state for her master's degree but as usual, she got bullied into staying at home yet again by her overbearing mother.

She was nineteen already and had never lived away from her family. Teenage hormones used to drive Jonali crazy. She had always been tall in school, and a bit of an outcast. But in college, that same height and posture made heads turn. And Jonali wasn't oblivious to the attention -- it would drive her crazy, but she couldn't ever fraternize with the boys because her mum ran a tight ship. She had to get back home right away after college and hence, dating was out of the question. Jonali had a healthy libido, and she loved masturbating. She did it a lot. It wasn't until years later that she was informed that generally, women weren't that horny. When her master's studies ended, Jonali was twenty-two and still a virgin -- well, a virgin that had been in a steady relationship with her fingers and the occasional cucumbers.

Jonali had thought things would be different once she started working. She got a job as a school administrator in the other part of town, but nothing really changed. Her folks started looking for a groom for her but wouldn't allow her to stay out late. She wasn't really interested in getting hitched yet but the idea of finally having sex was also exciting. Fate had other plans for her though. In an arranged marriage setting, the suitor and his parents usually visit the girl's place and check her out. If they like the girl, they sometimes let the boy and the girl interact in private and get to know each other. The first suitor's family outright rejected Jonali -- they said she was too "healthy". That was a polite way of saying "overweight". Jonali had pt on some weight in the last few years -- she was a foodie and had a naturally large build and hence prone to weight gain.

Jonali was around 5 feet and 9 inches tall, (which is tall by Indian standards) and she weighed around 85 kgs. She had huge beasts and a shapely butt and a bit of a paunch. While her body got her a lot of attention from sleazy men on the roads, it wasn't apparently a great asset in the arranged marriage market. And Jonali found that out in an excruciating manner when suitors after suitors rejected her. Some said she was fat, some thought she looked older for her age, some thought she wasn't fair enough. She was twenty-five years old and still a virgin with no active suitors. The constant rejection was getting to her. She needed a change of scenery and ended up applying to a posh private school in Bangalore for the job of a Social Media manager. She didn't consult her mum for the first time and only told her about it after the online interview process was over and she got the letter of appointment. As usual, her mother did not want her to move to Bangalore.

"You have never been away from us," Jonali's mum almost screamed when she insisted that she wanted to join the job in Bangalore.

"Ma, it's a great job. It will widen my horizon as a professional and the pay is great too -- almost thrice what I earn here."

"But Bangalore is way more expensive a city than Kolkata."

And Jonali's mum was right. As per latest surveys, Bangalore had one of the highest costs of living in the country. But it didn't matter. This was a chance for Jonali to break free and she wasn't about to give up on it. A few weeks later, Jonali was in Bangalore. She had found a working women's hostel to stay in and had settled in her new job. The new city was vast and full of opportunities. Sadly, the week after she landed in Bangalore, Jonali's mum had a suitor lined up for her.

"He is a nice Bengali boy that works in Infosys in Bangalore," she shrieked on the phone, all excited.

Jonali was supposed to met the guy on Saturday. On Friday evening, Rajiv, Sonali's boss asked her if she could come in on Saturday. There was an audit scheduled for the upcoming Monday and they had to sort out some work before that.

Jonali begrudgingly agreed.

She wore a saree on Saturday because she planned to meet the guy directly after work. When she got to work, she realized it was just her boss, Rajiv and her at the office, other than some ancillary staff and the security guard. It felt a little weird, working in the empty office but she didn't think much of it. That is until Rajiv made a move on her. She had gone into Rajiv's cabin and was leaning over his desk, showing him some data, when he placed his hand on her bare back, just under her bouse. The sudden touch of his warm hands startled Jonali and she turned to look at Rajiv. He pretended like everything was normal and Jonali didn't know what to say.

Rajiv was in his late thirties, slightly pump and blad -- he wasn't particularly attractive. And more importantly, she knew he was married. She decided to ignore it and just move on -- that was a mistake. While Jonali kept pointing out the discrepancies in Rajiv's screen, he let his hand slide down till it rested on her ass, over her saree. Rajiv suddenly grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed hard. Jonali stood up from her desk, startled.

"What are you doing, sir!"

"You look amazing in the saree," exclaimed Rajiv, as if nothing had happened, "Why don't you wear sarees to work more often?"

Disarmed, partly by his calm demeanour, and partly by the fact that she had never been in a situation like this, Jonali replied, "I am supposed to meet this guy after work."

"A date. Wow, that's nice."

"Not a date. It's a suitor for marriage."

"Oh, I see. So you reserve all sexy outfits for suitors!"

Jonali didn't know how to respond. She stood there quietly and stared away from Rajiv.

"Hey, I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Rajiv said, getting up from his seat and moving a step closer to Jonali. "It is just that you look so ravishing in this saree. I never noticed how sexy you were."

Jonali's heart started beating fast. She felt like a deer in front of an upcoming truck on a highway. But soon, a warm feeling between her legs also told her that she was also a little aroused. She was threatened as well as turned on. The very next moment, she realized why that was so. When Rajiv had stood up, Jonali had subconsciously noticed the bulge in Rajiv's pants. It was a big bulge and now Jonali was wet as well as nervous. Rajiv assumed her silence was consent and moved ahead and touched her arm. Jonali couldn't believe that this bald married man was able to make her virgin pussy so wet, just by his touch. Her panty was getting soaked under petticoat. Suddenly, Rajiv grabbed her ass again. Jonali gasped. He was standing right next to her now. He looked down at her cleavage as he squeezed her ass. Jonali could feel the heat of his body next to her. She looked up at his face and he suddenly pressed a kiss on her lips. In her twenty-five years, Jonali had never been kissed and the strange combination of nervous energy, sexual arousal and that kiss seemed to melt Jonali's body into Rajiv's arm.

Before she knew it, he had slipped his hand into her saree, petticoat and the panty and was touching her bare ass. She had only imagined how a man's hand would feel on her ass but the reality of it was so much more intense. Jonali let out a small moan as Rajiv squeezed her ass again, hard. With his other hand, Rajiv squeezed Jonali's breast from over her blouse as he kissed her lips again. Rajiv was a wet kisser and while it might have turned off other women, Jonali had no frame of reference and it just turned her on. She started kissing him back. When they broke the kiss, Rajiv quickly walked to the door of his office and locked it. As he was walking back, Jonali couldn't help but notice the bulge in his crotch.

"Like what you see?" Rajiv asked.

"I...uh, I didn't mean to stare," Jonali stammered.

"Hey, it's okay. It's a compliment. See how hard you have made me," saying this, Rajiv unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. It was big, black, wiry, and shiny -- it looked like those BBCs she had seen in porn. Jonali couldn't take her eyes off it. He walked up to her and held it near her hand. She grabbed it and started caressing it. He put his hand on hers and showed her how to stroke it. Jonali had forgotten that this was her married, middle-aged boss -- he was just his hard black cock for her in that moment. She stroked his cock and looked at it as the tip leaked precum.

Looking at it made her salivate. She wanted to know how it tasted. While she was doing this, Rajiv had undone the buttons of Jonali's blouse and raised up her bra to expose her huge melons. He bent over and took her thick nipple in his mouth. This drove her crazy and she started stroking his cock faster. He stopped her.

"Not so fast, hon," he said, "take it slow."

Even with his lips on her nipples, him calling her "hon" had unsettled her. Jonali had heard Rajiv address his wife as "hon" over the phone. He sensed her body tense up and asked her what happened.

"I can't do this," Jonali exclaimed and started putting her blouse back on.

"What happened?"

"You are married," Jonali said, hoping the statement would snap Rajiv out of it, but it had no effect on him.

"So what?"

"Does marriage mean nothing to you?"

"It sure does. But the fact is, I am horny and my wife seldom is. I can't force her."

"But you can force me?"

Rajiv looked into Jonali's eyes and smirked.

"It didn't seem like you were resisting."

Rajiv was right. Jonali wasn't resisting. She was ready to go ahead with it. Her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were aching to have Rajiv's lips on them.

"It's not right," Jonali protested.

Rajiv dropped his pants down, freeing up his erection that sprung up.

"Well, if you're gonna act all holier-than-thou, you may leave and let me take care of myself."

Jonali looked at Rajiv and then at his cock, which was almost dripping with precum now. She thought of leaving for a moment and then something snapped inside her. She dropped on her knees and hungrily took Rajiv's hardon into her mouth. The taste of his precum hit her tongue and made her lose it. She remembered all the dirty descriptions of cock-hungry sluts she had read on Literotica and she could now relate. As she sucked his hard cock, she started taking her clothes off. She took off her blouse and her bra. As she was trying to unwrap her saree, Rajiv told her to leave it on.

Rajiv groaned and moaned as Jonali sucked and gagged on her first ever cock. He stopped her as she was very close to making him cum. He made her get up on her feet and pushed her back on to his desk. She lay down and as the cold glass of Rajiv's desk touched her bare back, Jonali shivered. Rajiv came over her and started playing with her breasts. He grabbed both of them and squeezed them as he buried his face in them.

"Damn!" Rajiv exclaimed suddenly.

"What?"

"Nothing. I don't want to freak you out."

"Tell me, please," Jonali pleaded.

"Your boobs are amazing. My wife is almost flat. I missed big breasts."

Jonali knew she should feel guilty or upset at this, but she didn't. Instead, it felt good to be complimented. She had spent years being judged by guys and their families who found ways to dismiss her because of her body and her was a guy who was telling her she was better than his wife.

"Fuck me then." Jonali exclaimed. She was dripping wet and craved that big cock.

Rajiv had other plans for her. He raised her saree and petticoat and bunched it around her waist. Lying on her back, Jonali couldn't see what he was doing. Rajiv peeled her black panty off and then she felt his mouth on her inner thighs. Jonali's body tensed as Rajiv's tongue touched her wet pussy and she had a little orgasm that ran like electricity through her body. Rajiv started fucking Jonali's wet hairy pussy with his tongue. She grabbed his bald head as lapped up her juices. It felt sensational. As Jonali's body writhed in another orgasm, Rajiv got up and thrusted his hard member into Jonali's wet pussy. It took her breath away for a moment. Jonali opened her mouth to gasp and Rajiv pushed in a couple of fingers into her open mouth. Instinctively, Jonali sucked on his fingers as he fucked her. That seemed to drive him crazy. Rajiv banged into Jonali hard and started moving faster in response. Tension started building up in Jonali's body as she heard Rajiv's groans and felt his cock penetrate her. She was about to have another orgasm.

Jonali squeezed her pussy lips in an attempt to manage the intense orgasm that was building up and it sent Rajiv into a frenzy. He fucked her hard and fast and started cumming inside her as she orgasmed hard. "Oh," Rajiv moaned as Jonali squeezed her pussy around his orgasming cock draining the last drops of cum from it.

"You are surprisingly good at sex."

"It was my first time," Jonali murmured peevishly.

"What?" Rajiv exclaimed incredulously. "Damn, I wouldn't have guessed."

Jonali had ruptured her hymen long back during a masturbation session with a cucumber. She told him about it.

"I knew you were wild behind that good girl exterior," Rajiv smiled, making her weirdly conscious of her nakedness.

Jonali collected her clothes and started tidying up.

"Don't be in such a hurry to cover that magnificent body," Rajiv said.

Jonali blushed. Nobody had passed such comments about her body before and she felt good about herself, for a change. Rajiv gave her breast a squeeze before she put her bra on. He handed her a pill and a packet of condoms. She looked at him inquisitively.

"That's a morning after pill. In the heat of the moment, I didn't wear a condom. You don't want a baby now, do you? And keep the pack of condoms for the next time -- remind me to put it on."

Jonali said nothing but put the pill and the condom packet in her bag.

"So, the guy you're meeting -- is he Bong too?"

Jonali nodded.

"Good luck."

"If the past is any indication, this will be another rejection." Jonali said, in a matter-of-fact way.

"Well, any guy would be crazy to pass up on you. You are freakish hot."

Rajiv slapped Jonali's butt as she stepped out from his office. She looked around to see if anyone had noticed his door was locked. There was a housekeeping guy mopping on the other side of the office who looked up at Jonali as she walked out. She wondered if he suspected anything. She hailed a cab and reached the restaurant where she was supposed to meet the guy.

His name was Saptarishi.

"Call me Papun," Saptarishi said, as they shook hands, "And you are Papel!"

Jonali rolled her eyes. Bengalis loved their pet names, but she had never been too attached to "Papel". She told him she preferred Jonali. They talked about general stuff for about ten minutes before Saptarishi revealed that he had been unwilling to come and had been coaxed by his mother. He told Jonali he wasn't prepared for marriage and she shouldn't consider it a rejection.

"You're a hoot," Saptarishi said, "but I am just not there."

"I understand." Jonali said. They made small talk for some more time, ordered some appetizers and drinks and then called for the bill. Jonali insisted on splitting the bill.

When they paid up, Jonali walked over to the restroom to wash up. There was a washbasin and a unisex bathroom stall next to it. Jonali's panty was soaked from Rajiv's cum and her own wetness. She decided to go into the stall and clean up. She put the toilet seat down, raised up her saree and peeled her panty down. She tore off some tissues from the toilet roll and started wiping off the cum flowing from her pussy. That's when the door flung open. It was Saptarishi.

Jonali realized she had not locked the stall properly. Saptarishi looked at her face and then at her raised saree and her pussy and froze. Instead of stepping out and closing the door, he stepped in and closed the door and started apologizing. Jonali's pussy was bare in front of a second guy on the same day. There was something weirdly exciting about this. Her pussy quivered as she let the saree fall over her pussy.

"Do you wanna fuck?" Jonali asked Saptarishi.

His mouth dropped but he managed to nod 'yes'.

Jonali quickly undid Saptarishi's pants without saying another word and took his semi-hard cock out. He wasn't as big as Rajiv but was big enough. He was hard in seconds. Jonali took out a condom from the packet Rajiv had given her and asked Saptarishi to put it on. She then unceremoniously turned around and raised her saree and petticoat and bent forward. Taking the cue, Saptarishi spread her ass cheeks a little and pushed his cock between them.

"Wrong hole, buddy," exclaimed Jonali as Saptarishi's cock was at the entrance of her butt hole.

Jonali put her hand around, grabbed his condom-clad erection and guided it into her pussy. Saptarishi said something about her being so wet -- he didn't know he was fucking a woman with another man's cum as lube. Within a minute of two, Saptarishi ejaculated into the condom inside Jonali. He quickly put his pants on and stepped out. She closed the door of the stall and sat down on the toilet seat again. She quickly masturbated herself to an orgasm. She peed and washed her pussy. Then she tidied up and stepped out. She looked around for Saptarishi, who was standing at the door of the restaurant.

"Wow, that was something," Saptarishi exclaimed when Jonali walked up to him, "But I hope that doesn't give you a wrong impression." He was trying to gauge if Jonali was expecting a proposal in return for the bathroom sex.

"It was just sex. Get over it," Jonali said, and walked away, never to see him again.

You know how we sometimes have a commentary of our own lives running in our heads when we are alone and thinking. Jonali had that too. As she got on the metro, her inner voice said, "And just like that, a slut was born."

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers