Lets Party Bitch!

Story Info
Indian Wife got fucked at sister's b'day party.
18.5k words
3.37
30.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dola: (11:11 pm): Just reached home. Everyone here misses you so much.

I felt relieved after seeing my beautiful wife's WhatsApp message. Dola had gone to her mother's place in Calcutta for her best friend's wedding. It was due in three days. I would have gone too. However, I couldn't get any leaves from my office. My loving wife didn't want to leave me all alone at home and attend her girlfriend's wedding. I somewhat forced her to make that difficult choice. I work in Eastern Railways and have a transfer job. We've been living in Siliguri for a couple of years. We'd be celebrating our third marriage anniversary at the end of the next week. Dola would be back home by then.

It was sad to spend the week without my beautiful wife. Besides being a wedded couple, we're also good friends. I've never been away from my beloved wife for so long. When I had to go on an office tour, I just finished my work quickly and always returned home as soon as I can. My wife also could not stay away from me for long. Every time I came back home from an office tour, she always fucked my brains out. Even though Dola is quite a simple woman, she could be a real bitch in heat in bed. Once she gets aroused, she turns into a complete slut. Her sex drive is really insane. You just cannot keep up with that hot body of hers. The more you fuck her, the more she becomes horny. I always need to give her some extra oral service, after we've had our routine intercourse.

Even though we are of the same age, Dola looks much more impressive than me. My hot wife is a real stunner and could easily score ten on ten in sex appeal. She has jet black hair, pale complexion, smooth skin and a figure to die for, with a mouth-watering vital stats of 38-26-40. She is pretty tall too, 5 feet 7 inches. On the other hand, I look more like an ugly duckling. At a young age of only twenty six, I'm pretty skinny, already balding and wear thick glasses. Moreover, I'm exactly two inches shorter than my wife. By God's good grace, I landed a job in the railways department after just finishing my college degree. Maybe that's why my considerate father-in-law married his beautiful daughter to me. Or else I could never have bagged such a sexy vixen my own.

I'm really proud of my wife's divine beauty. However, I also suffer from an inferiority complex. Whenever I take Dola out to some party, I could easily make out that all eyes are fixed on her. Most of the men stare at my voluptuous wife as if they just wanted to pounce on her juicy body. Since Dola loves to have fun, she becomes an easy catch, especially when she gets a little tipsy. You see, she is a bad drinker and can get smashed very quickly. The guys take the advantage as they brazenly flirt with her. Some even get a little more adventurous and touch her hot body. I've seen many of my bachelor friends trying to get a little dirty with my sexy wife after she gets drunk.

Of course, being an outgoing girl, Dola is always up for some naughty banters and takes everything very sportingly. She has never been shy of those playful touches. And she loves to drink. You see, alcohol really turns her on. After a few drinks, my sultry wife lets those horny bastards feel her hot body a bit. However, she never allows anyone to overdo it. Being a married lady, she knows where to draw a line and when to stop. Whenever my sexy wife is fooling around with men at some party, I get extremely jealous as well as feel extremely insecure. Nevertheless, I never allow my emotions to get the better of me. Those nasty turmoils of my insecure mind never get truly shown on my ugly face. Hence, my beloved wife has no idea about my inferiority complex.

The week went without a jitter. Although I missed my wife, it was a tough week at the office and I remained mostly busy with work. Everyday Dola called and messaged me on WhatsApp and kept me posted with the ongoing wedding ceremony. She also sent me lots of videos and pictures. Everything was going fine.

It was a Sunday evening. My wife was coming back in two days. I was happily working at home. Our office badly needed a remodeling and I had to finish a long report on how to do that in a very tight budget. I wanted to submit it to the authority as early as possible. You see, I was hoping for an early promotion and I wanted to impress my bosses. However, destiny had other plans. Suddenly my phone lit up and I saw that my wife had sent me three WhatsApp messages.

Dola (6:28 pm): Today is Mala's birthday. And she wants to celebrate it with me.

Dola (6:30 pm): We're going to a night club. I didn't agree at first. But she didn't listen. Please don't be angry.

Dola (6:31 pm): Need to get ready now. You please have your dinner and go to bed. I'll message you after I come back.

After I saw the messages, the sky just fell all over my head. Mala is my unmarried sister-in-law. She's one and a half years younger than my wife and a bitch. She used to change her boyfriends like she changed her clothes. Her sex life was way too colorful for my taste. She specially liked strong good looking guys. You see, I was not good enough for her because of my ugly appearance. She used to hate me and called me names behind my back. She was dead against my marriage with Dola and called it "a pearl necklace around a monkey's neck". I too used to avoid her as much as possible. My throat went dry after reading those messages. My stomach took a back flip. I never thought in my wildest dreams that my wife would foolishly agree to her crazy sister's undue proposal of partying at a night club to celebrate her birthday. What shocked me even more was that she didn't even bother to discuss it with me before accepting it. Nevertheless, there was no way of stopping her, unless I clearly expressed my insecurities to her. No! I just couldn't do that.

Me (6:32 pm): Great! Go and have a blast. Don't stress about me. I'll be having my dinner shortly. I may have to work late into the night. So you may want to text me and let me know how much you are enjoying yourself.

I spent the next two hours in considerable stress after giving complete freedom to my gorgeous wife to have fun at the night club. Although, I told her that I would be having dinner, however, I was so tensed that I could not eat anything. I put on the TV and sat down on the couch. But I just could not pay any attention to it. I started checking my phone frequently, in hope of getting news of my wife. At exactly quarter past nine, I received one more message from her on WhatsApp.

Dola (8:45 pm): [Image] [Caption given - "This club is so sexy!"]

I immediately opened it and got crestfallen. In the picture, my wife and her sister were standing hand in hand with wide smiles on their faces at a busy night club in the city. Both sisters were dressed to kill, looking like real bombshells. Both had heavy makeup on their faces, their hair tied high back and were wearing western dress. They had high heels on their feet. My busty sister-in-law was wearing a red colored short and tight spandex one piece bodycon. The dress was so scandalously revealing that almost half of her big boobs and whole of her thick thighs were obscenely exposed. The tight bodice was glued to Mala's shapely body, lewdly flaunting her luscious curves. Although I couldn't clearly make out from the picture, I doubted that she was not wearing any underwear under the dress. Like her slutty sister, my hot wife's outfit too was quite adventurous. Dola was wearing yellow cotton short shirt and blue denim mini skirt. She had intentionally left the first button of her shirt open, flashing a lot of her juicy cleavage. Its fabric was really thin and I could clearly see that she was wearing a red bra inside. Just like her sister, she was also showing her bare thick thighs as her mini skirt was so short that the fabric ended just an inch below her crotch. I found it really hard to believe that my wedded wife would show up to a night club dressed like a total slut. I had never seen her dressed so provocatively and as far as I knew, she didn't even have such a slutty outfit in her collection. I had a feeling that it might not belong to her. It could be her sister's. Mala might have forced her to wear it. Nonetheless, she should not have agreed to go to the night club in such a hideous dress. Why on earth she did that? It looked like tonight the sisters went clubbing with only one clear intention in their mind and that to get laid. Before I could get more worried, another message arrived on WhatsApp.

Dola (8:47 pm): How do I look baby? Ain't this an awesome dress? It belongs to my sister. Desi attires are not allowed in this club. So I had no choice but to wear it. Please don't be mad at me.

The befitting answer to such a stupid question should be "you look like a shameless whore who desperately wants to get laid tonight". But, you see, I couldn't give such a harsh reply to my beautiful wife. I loved her so much and didn't want to hurt her feelings. I was almost certain that if I sent an awful reply, Dola would leave the club at once and return home. That would be good for her though. However, it would also put me in a spot of bother. I would surely lose some respect in her eyes. No! I didn't want that.

Me (8:48 pm): You look ravishing babe. The dress suits your hot body. Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. You people have fun. And keep me posted.

The reply came almost as soon as the message was sent.

Dola (8:48 pm): Thanks baby! I'm so lucky to have you. You're the best husband in the world.

I sat at home and began to squirm with anxiety as I knew too well that from now on my hot wife would be letting her hair down at the night club. Even though the TV was on, my restless mind remained focused on the phone. I was checking the WhatsApp every five minutes to see if there was any new message received. Around ten o'clock the screen lit up.

Dola (10:01 pm): [Image]

This picture too was of the two sisters. The only difference was that now the two girls were dancing with two beer bottles in their hands. I was thoroughly shocked. I was now pretty sure that seeing my sexy wife in a revealing dress, swinging her hips with a beer bottle in her hand, most men would want to get intimate with her. You just can't leave some juicy meat out in the open and expect hungry dogs not to pounce on it. As I told earlier, Dola is a bad drinker. She might already be a little tipsy. And there's a good chance that she's already feeling a little horny. If that's the case, anyone could easily take advantage of my hot wife in my absence. As soon as the thought came to mind, I became more worried. My feet turned cold. As if to increase my anxiety, another WhatsApp message entered the phone.

Dola (10:09 pm): [Image] [Caption given - "Having a great time! Met these handsome boys a few minutes ago. All are college students. They're full of fun. Playing pranks with us all the time. LOL!I miss you so much. Muah!"

My fears proved to be true. In the picture, the two sisters was standing right in the middle of six strong looking young men. All of them were about six feet tall and had very muscular physiques. All were wearing tight t-shirts and jeans. The whole group was looking straight at the camera and grinning. A closer look revealed that both the sisters were held by a couple of masculine hands around their hips.

I couldn't figure out how to respond to such a message. My wife was surely drunk. Otherwise, she would never have taken such a cozy picture with those strangers. Those wily smartasses might introduce themselves as college students. But, with their tight clothes and bulging muscles, I was pretty sure that they were nothing but a bunch of thugs. I could make out that the situation was rapidly getting out of control. I wanted to ask my wife to leave the night club at once and go straight home. However, then my insecurities would definitely be exposed. I suddenly found myself in crossroads and didn't know what to do. And then another message arrived.

Dola (10:11 pm): The boys have come to know that today's Mala's birthday. And all of them want to celebrate it in a big way. They've an empty flat close to the club. They want to take us there. They're forcing me and my sister to go with them. Mala thinks that it's a good idea and we should agree.

What the fuck! Is she dumb or what? This message was enough to clear all my dilemmas. Enough is enough. To hell with my inferiority complex! Let Dola know all of my insecurities. Hell! Let everybody know about them. I don't care. I should have stopped my dumb wife at the very beginning. These brawny thugs looked more dangerous than I thought. Surely they wanted to fuck those hot and drunk chicks. That's why they wanted to shift the party to a much secluded place. My stupid wife and her slut sister would certainly be in grave danger, if they agreed to their terms. No! I couldn't let them do that.

When these thoughts were running through my now really worried mind, another message arrived.

Dola (10:12 pm): We're going.

As soon as I saw the message, I immediately tried to call my wife. Her phone kept ringing for a minute and finally, the call got cut off. Unfortunately she couldn't hear the phone ringing over the hubbubs of the night club. Once more I tried to reach her over the phone. This time too, the call got cut off after ringing for a minute. Finally, I decided to send her a message.

Me (10:15 pm): Dola, don't be so stupid. Don't you dare go anywhere with those unknown bastards. I don't think they're college students. Look more like crooks. Who knows what they have in their crooked mind? Please don't take any unnecessary risk. I'm really worried about you. Let Mala go with them, if she wants. You don't need to tag along. Stop this nonsense. Enough is enough. You don't have to celebrate your sister's birthday anymore. Take a taxi right now and go straight home.

Almost as soon as I tried to imposed the ban on the wife, a message came from the other side. But not from my wife. It was sent to me from an unknown number.

+91983012**** (10:16 pm): Your sexy wife is in full party mood now. So don't try to act smart, you stupid motherfucker. Not worth the risk. Dola's phone is switched off. Its battery drained out. So don't try to mess with me. Be a good boy and keep your stupid mouth shut. I'll keep you posted.

I was entirely shocked to receive such a rude message on my phone and that too from an unknown number. I couldn't figure out who would have such kind of audacity to threaten me. I could easily guess that my hot and drunk wife is now at the mercy of some pretty dangerous people. However, I was not able to warn her. All the roads had already been closed. I checked whether or not her phone is really switched off. It was.

It was crystal clear that someone is willingly stopping me from contacting my wife. I didn't know my sister-in-law's phone number. I felt absolutely helpless. Now I had no choice but to wait patiently for further updates. All kinds of bad thoughts started coming to my anxious mind. I shuddered again and again thinking what those horny guys would dare to do with my drunken and, hopefully not, aroused wife. Of course, I didn't have to wait too long. Within half an hour I got a tiny sample of what this terrible night was going to be like, on WhatsApp.

+91983012**** (10:46 pm): [Video]

I got more nervous to receive a video, instead of a picture. I clicked on it with shivering hands.

It's a short one minute video and has been shot in a small room inside an under construction flat. The windows and doors are yet to be installed. A powerful bulb is hanging from the middle of the ceiling. Everything is clearly visible. Along the edge of the three unplastered walls are three wooden beds. A wooden table stands right in the middle of the room. Several beer bottles are lined up on it. My beautiful wife, her obstinate sister and their six burly companions are sharing the beds and drinking beer. Dola doesn't look least uncomfortable sitting and drinking among so many strangers. She sits sandwiched between two powerfully built thugs, taking swigs from her own bottle. Someone is already playing a raunchy Bhojpuri song on his mobile to set the party mood. The lyrics are extremely vulgar with one particular line getting repeated over and over again -- "Tonight we're going to make your wife our bitch".

All of a sudden, Mala gets up and starts swaying her hips to its rhythm. Two miscreants immediately come up and start dancing really close to her. In no time at all, their four hands get busy in fondling various juicy parts of her curvy body. Instead of getting offended, my sister-in-law is enjoying being molested by the two rogues and even invites my wife to dance with them. To my utter astonishment, Dola immediately nods, comes up and starts dancing with them. Her moves clearly indicates that she is way too drunk for her own good. Her legs are quite unsteady as her plump butt swings back and forth like a mere pendulum. As soon as my hot wife joins the dance, the other four ruffians come up and join the party. They surround her from all sides. And the video ends right there.

I was truly horrified after watching the video. It clearly showed that something terrible was about to happen to my sexy wife and I would not be able to do anything about it. My hands and feet were tied. I didn't know how to save Dola from the inevitable disaster. Ever since her phone was switched off, the situation had gone beyond my control. I got really upset with my stubborn sister-in-law. Had Mala not insisted on taking my wife to a night club to celebrate her birthday, she would not have been in such a dire situation. But there was no way to contact her. I didn't have her number. My only option was to wait patiently. And that's exactly what I did. At eleven o'clock, I got another message on my WhatsApp.

+91983012**** (11:00 pm): [Video]

This video is a bit longer than the previous one. Its duration is almost five minutes. Someone is shooting the video from a distance. The place has been changed. Stairs are visible from the side. And the light is also quite low. I couldn't see anyone, but heard voices. I could easily make out that my wife is chatting with her sisters. However, I couldn't make out what they are saying. I put the headphones on and turned the volume all the way up. Now it's audible. Both the sisters are slurring and clearly sound heavily drunk.

Dola (in an annoyed tone): Ugh! So many mosquitoes!

Mala: There'll be mosquitoes in these bushes. We should have gone to the roof. You made us come here.

Dola: You need to use the stairs to go to the roof. My legs have gone wobbly. I can't even stand straight. Using stairs will be risky.

Mala: Yeah! You're right. We're smashed. Using stairs will be risky for both of us. Why are you taking so long to pee? I finished mine ten minutes ago. Hurry up! The party is in full swing and out here, we're only wasting our time.

Dola (in an angry voice): Fuck! I'm so drunk. I can't even pull down my panties. How do I suppose going to pee with my panties on?

Mala (in an annoying tone): Oh! That's why you're taking so much time. I told you, you don't go partying with your undies on. But you didn't listen. Now look what a big mess you're in. Wait! I'll help you out.

Dola (after a few seconds in an apprehensive voice): What the fuck have you done? You tore my panties off. Why did you do that for?

Mala (giggling): Why? To give you ease. That's why! Now you can go back to the party with ease, just like me. No! Not entirely like me. You still have your bra on. Get rid of it immediately. Then you can be totally free like me. Then you can reap full benefits.

Dola (in a dumb voice): What! What are you saying? What benefits?