Indian Housewife Tries Prostitution

Story Info
Not for money, just for fun.
8.2k words
4.06
76.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to Sir_Maveric who collaborated with me on this, and the upcoming chapters, and helped me get them fit for publication.

My name is Naina, and I'd like to introduce myself by telling you about my past adventures, and encounters, of a sexual nature. I think you'll understand me best through those.

I grew up free, as we were wealthy, and my parents afforded me the freedom to discover who I was without restriction, often encouraging me. I was never told no, and instead they made sure I had access to the resources to do as I pleased.

I was a tall slim teen but as I grew, I filled out quite nicely until my Sari could no longer hide my attributes. I took to wearing jeans and tight t-shirts in order to keep boys eyes on me, but always held them at arm's length. Even the upper class needed to follow societal rules, unless we were behind closed doors.

My body wasn't the only thing that caught the boy's breath. I had been told on many occasions, by boys and men alike, that I should have been born a princess, as my beauty captured their hearts from the moment they saw me. My sly smiles to their comments only melted their hearts further.

Once in college I made it through the first year without a real incident, but during my second, a young man caught my eye, then caught my full attention. We started talking and eventually he asked me on a date. It was to be a simple picnic, but when the rain started, we took shelter in a local hotel. With my clothes dripping with rain water, they clung to me and showed off every curve. His clothes had the same effect and I found myself feeling things I had only dared by myself in my bedroom, with my fingers and my imagination.

I excused myself to the bathroom and set my wet clothes over the shower rail to dry and used three of the four towels to wrap my body and my hair before exiting. When I did, my breath caught and I had to look at the floor.

He had stripped off his shirt and was holding it carefully so it didn't wrinkle and smiled as he slipped past me into the bathroom. I could hear his jeans unzip and a moment later, he returned to the room with only a towel around his waist.

We resumed the picnic inside the room and the wine he had secreted for us helped take the edge off. Soon we were sitting across from each other laughing as we talked and without noticing, the towel around my waist fell away. I noticed his eyes darting down every so often and eventually figured out what had happened, but made no move to correct the situation. Instead, I slipped my thumb under the towel covering my breasts and let it fall as well.

I had fallen for him long before this moment so letting him see me and do the things I knew he wanted to do, would not be a terrible thing. I figured we would end up married after this and when he rose to come sit beside me, I slipped his towel to the floor as well.

Gentle at first, we kissed passionately until desire took him and he lay me back on the couch we were on. His lips found my breasts even as his cock found my pussy and I cried out as he pushed inside me.

My virginity was now gone but with his arms around me and his hips smashing into me, I didn't care. We were destined to be man and wife now and I wanted him to be my one and only. When he came, he filled me and then lay there panting beside me as his offering seeped out of my pussy and dripped down my ass to the couch.

We had several more secret encounters like this and I noticed a change in his attitude. He wanted more and more time with me and I was suddenly forbidden from seeing my friends. Possessive and controlling would have been nice, but this was something worse.

After six months I decided to break things off as it was too much for me to deal with, and my schoolwork was suffering as a result. He begged me at first but when I insisted, he tried to blackmail me. When that didn't work he let our affair be known to a few of his friends and the information spread like a wildfire. Soon everyone in college knew about it, and eventually my parents heard of it from a friend's parents.

They were extremely upset with me and pulled me from college. My dreams of a master's degree disappeared and almost just as fast, they were looking for a groom to marry their whore daughter off to. I cried a lot over the next few weeks and even pleaded with them to allow me to go away to school to finish college. I was told no and that I had crossed a line in our culture and that this was now the path I was on. My heart broke instantly at the life ahead of me.

Despite my beauty and amazing body, potential grooms asked around when they heard of my affair, all immediately discarded my father's offers. Not only had I lost my virginity, and college education but I was now to spend the rest of my days alone.

About a month later my father's offer of an alliance came to the attention of a marine engineer working for the merchant navy. He was from a good family and the fact that I wasn't a virgin didn't bother him. My parents finished the deal and plans for a wedding were set in motion.

The night before I was to wed, one of my married friends who was to be at the ceremony, came secretly to my room and informed me that my soon-to-be-husband would be away at sea for six months at a time. She also informed me that typically men of that profession frequented brothels when they made stops at different ports and that I should expect that he had 'friends' in every port. It would also explain why my lost virginity wasn't an issue for him. I felt a pang of disappointment but it quickly passed. I had no right to feel things like that after the mess I had made.

She also presented me with a small gift and told me not to open it until she was gone. She gave me strict instructions to hide it until after the wedding but that it would help me on those nights I had to be alone. When she had gone, I opened it and found a six inch, slim vibrator inside. I smiled and hid it away without even turning it on. I wasn't sure how loud it could be and didn't want to take a chance on my parents hearing it.

The next day we were wed according to tradition and after a celebration we retired to our bedroom. Despite not being a virgin I was still very nervous. He watched me undress and pulled his shirt over his head tossing it to the floor. Walking over to me he forced me to my knees and pulled out his cock. Fully erect I guessed it to be six inches and rather skinny, but when my hand wrapped around it, it was nice and hard.

"Suck it," he said softly.

I did as I was told and gently slipped my lips around him. My hand began stroking him and soon his breathing became ragged. He took my hand from his cock and held them both in one of his, while his other hand went to the back of my head and held me against him as I sucked. When he groaned and came, he held me tight, trying to force me to swallow everything. There was so much that I couldn't keep up and while most made it down my throat, some escaped to drip down my chin and fall to my breasts.

I still had on my bridal jewelry but my perfectly done makeup was a complete mess. He had forced his cock deep down my throat and I had been forced to gag several times. Tears had leaked from my eyes and dragged my makeup down my cheeks. He pulled out a polaroid camera and took several pictures of me with smudged makeup and cum on my chin and breasts.

"I'm going to need these for those long nights on the ship," he said simply, then set them aside.

Motioning for me to get up and lay back on the bed he wasted no time and slipped a hand down to position his cock at my pussy. I had gotten a little excited as I had sucked him so I was wet already but when he pushed inside me, a small gasp escaped my throat. If he noticed, he didn't say anything, and continued to fuck me harer and harder until with a final thrust deep inside me, he came. My pussy filled and as he pulled himself out of me he smiled.

"That feels so different without a condom," he said simply, then lay down beside me.

I knew then he wasn't a virgin, but the lack of blood on the sheets would have told him I wasn't either, and I kept any trace of the feelings inside me from reaching my face.

The next day we left on our honeymoon to Goa. White sand beaches, and rich fauna were a treat for me, but everything was so expensive. Tourists were everywhere and during the day we visited a few of the heritage sites, then at night we made sure to find a bar to enjoy the nightlife. My new husband, it seemed, enjoyed being amongst crowds when he was ashore.

Once back in the bedroom though, it was all business. He took me as a man takes his wife, always gentle, but making sure I knew my place. I had managed one orgasm the whole honeymoon, and that was because I excused myself to the bathroom before he took me and pleasured myself close to climax.

When we left, we went to his mother's house in Delhi and moved in with her. It was a pleasant time and she never made demands on me. In fact, I believe she had had a talk with him because his love making now included taking time to make sure I orgasmed as well. My pleasure in this union exploded ten fold and I was actually happy with the man who had chosen me.

He would come home from a trip to the market and kiss his mother before taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom we shared. I was sure she knew what was going on but she always just smiled and averted her eyes when he did so.

For three months we loved each other almost daily before he was set to be deployed again. He had taken many more pictures and most of them had been of me naked. A few close ups of parts he really enjoyed were among the pile he shoved into a pocket of his duffle bag and I secretly wondered if he was going to be showing them off to his mates on the boat. I could never ask him though so I kept my fears to myself and smiled as he finished packing.

The next day my heart almost broke as I saw him off. I wondered if he was going to be seeing those girls in every port my friend had talked about, but again, it was something a good wife would not ask, so I kept my mouth shut. I was lucky to have a husband at all, and didn't want to risk his anger, and send him off in a foul mood.

Days passed with just my new mother-in-law and me in the house and I grew lonely for attention she could not give me. We had a maid servant so there wasn't much for me to do, except try not to get in her way, so I reconnected with a few friends from college and would go for lunch with them.

I confided in the one that had given me the vibrator that my husband had turned me into a sex addict and that I was missing it desperatley. She laughed and told me to find a better toy to please myself with, but if that didn't work, there were sites online where you could read stories or even watch movies to help with the urges.

I spent another month reading what I could online, and watching movies as I could at low volume. The video was crappy as we had a slow internet feed, but I couldn't ask to upgrade it without revealing why. Plus, I needed to save data for when my husband contacted me from each port he stopped at.

The next time I was with my girlfriend she suggested buying CDs that would not be subject to internet speeds and could even be watched over and over for the same price.

"There are places that sell such things?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course. There are markets for everything you can think of, you just need to know where to look, and who to ask," she replied with a laugh.

That night laying in bed with a bullet vibrator against my clit, and my six inch vibrator thrusting inside me, I came for the third time. Not one of the three had satisfied me and I pulled the toys away and slipped them into the sleeve I had to hide. Unsatisfied I rolled over and promised myself that tomorrow I was going to the market to look for some CD's.

In the morning when my mother-in-in law had gone for her morning stroll to the market I looked up places to buy CDs in Delhi. One place came up that seemed to be in a shady district and somehow, I instinctively knew this was where I was supposed to go. Scrawling a note that I was going to do some shopping, and that I would be gone most of the day, I slipped into a tight fitting top and a short skirt that wouldn't reveal much if I had to bend over.

My destination was Palika Bazaar in New Delhi and when I turned the car into the parking lot I was sure I was making a mistake. Gathering my courage I stepped out and locked the doors behind me keeping a firm grip on my purse.

Wearing western clothes most of the time garnered looks from people who lived near us, but the looks I was getting here had me scared inside. Filthy workers leered at me with their mouths full of pan masala and redness around their mouths from the spit they always tried to hold back.

I had studied the effects of the local variety and knew that these weren't the after dinner variety we had at parties, but the intoxicating variant that the labourers used to escape life when they weren't at their jobs.

The walls of the place were just as filthy as the labourers were from their spit and I had to step carefully lest I get covered in red saliva that clung to the walls and puddled on the floors. The place smelled like none of them had ever made it to a bathroom and instead used the nooks and crannies to relieve themselves. More than once I had to look away from someone who called out an obscenity and once I even had to dodge a hand that found the courage to reach out. Eventually though I made it into the market and looked around.

I got a few funny looks because of the way I was dressed and decided that the first floor would not be a good place to look for what I was after. There were too many people and I didn't want to be seen asking for what I was looking for. Shopkeepers were yelling their wares at me and trying to pull me in but I managed to get away and keep looking for what I wanted. A small group of loiterers had formed and were following me around and my heart started racing.

Choosing to go up a level only made things worse. I was now almost completely alone with a group following my every move. Choosing a shop that sold pirated CDs, I entered and walked straight to the counter. The man behind it saw me come, then noticed the group following and with a wave of his hand, and a fierce look, they disappeared.

I released a sigh of relief and looked at my would-be savior. He was a middle aged man chewing the same disgusting pan, and had an eighties hair cut. Long permed hair flowed to his shoulders but unlike most, he was a tall fellow with a decent build. He had no pot belly as the rest did, but his red eyes told me he still enjoyed his pan.

"What can I do for you, ma'am," he asked around a swallow.

"I'm looking for CDs," I replied.

"English or Hindi?" he asked.

"Hindi," I replied.

He started to pull out pirated copies of Bollywood movies but I stopped him before he could get very far.

"Not those types of movies," I said , then reddened as I realized what I was asking.

"South Indian Movies, Bhojpuri or Punjabi Films, which ones you want, Madam?" he asked.

"None of those either," I replied, almost too embarrassed to ask.

"So you're looking for XXX movies then?" he asked in a low voice after looking around to make sure no one else could hear.

"Yes. Please show me what you have," I replied in barely a whisper.

He reached below the counter and partially pulled up a black bag. Opening it he searched quickly and pulled out a few CD's and placed them on the counter in front of me. My eyes went wide when I saw the covers and he smirked when he saw my face.

"Which of these is good?" I asked in a small voice.

"Madam, they are all good," he replied.

"Can you suggest a couple of them?" I asked quietly.

"Madam, I don't watch them myself. I go out and get the real thing. There's not much point in sitting at home with my tool in my hand when I can easily go out and find a real woman," he replied.

I was stunned by his admission. That he could simply go out and find a woman to fuck made my jaw drop. Choosing a couple of films at random I asked him to pack them for me and ring them up. While he did, I opened my purse and looked for money to cover the total he had given me and binked rapidly when he next spoke.

"Madam, I can tell you are in need of something more than just CDs," he said. "I know of a perfect place where you can find what you need and make some money at the same time. Watching movies won't stop what I can tell you're feeling."

"What?" I asked.

That he could see through me so easily stunned me and no other words came forth.

"Madam, I have a friend who does business. He brings only trusted customers, so you are safe to get both honey and money. He operates from his own den and it's perfectly safe even from police," he replied.

His words had me instantly wet and desire was taking over. I packed the CD's away in my purse and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry. No thank you. I'm not like that," I replied quietly.

"Everyone needs real attention and the CD's won't hold you for more than a night. You need a real cock to fill the void and in this case, you make some money doing it. Just try it once, and if you are not satisfied, you leave it behind," he replied.

Something about getting fucked, then getting paid for it aroused me beyond belief. The thought of having a cock deep inside me again made my mind shut down and lust take over. I heard myself asking where it was and how long it would take. It was almost eleven in the morning and I had to be home by five in the afternoon.

He replied that it was a village near an industrial area on the border of Delhi and Haryana, which worked out perfectly for me. It was nowhere near a residential area so one would know me there, and none would find out that I had been there.

With a nod from me, he came around the counter and ushered me out, then proceeded to close up shop. We got down to the first level and he instructed me to leave my car as the roads we were going to take would only slow down the trip. We hopped on his motorcycle and soon we were well beyond the city limits using back roads only big enough for one car. Asphalt had become a thing of the past here and only cobblestone covered in mud showed any sign that there was a road.

We rode for about forty minutes until we reached a very dirty area. After almost two kilometers on the muddy road we ended up in a small village where the road was only wide enough for one car. Bicycles were everywhere as well as a few scooters and the odd motorcycle.

This was where the labourers lived as well as every other employee with a low paying job. I saw brick layers, construction workers, McDonald's employees and even a woman in a subway uniform covered in mud. I knew she would have to wash it before her shift tomorrow. Tucking my skirt in tightly I held on as we weaved our way between them all.

I had always wondered where people like this lived and now I had an answer. I almost wished I hadn't found out as the sheer amount of people here was overwhelming. Tiny shops were everywhere and the buildings they were in were all run down and in need of repair. None were over two stories and many even looked to be abandoned. I had never known places like this existed.

We stopped in front of a very run down building and he parked the motorcycle. Looking at the brick skeleton in front of me I marveled at how much like all the other houses this one looked. Paint was nowhere to be seen and even the plaster was missing on most of it. I suddenly wondered if the inside would be just as bad. Fear had overpowered me when we entered the village but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling now as he led me towards the front entrance.