A Bonus for Weed

Story Info
A girlfriend buys weed and gets what she actually wants.
1.9k words
3.9
27.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth texted her drug dealer, asking him to come over. Her Boyfriend Aaron had been yawning for the better part of 20mins. She knew he would go to bed soon, but she really needed some weed.

Aaron stood up, stretching, "I think I'm going to turn in." He hugged and kissed his girlfriend then head upstairs to bed. Exhausted from the 12 hour days he'd been working all week.

Beth took out her phone texting Ron. *wya*. She was so eager, she wanted to try that new weed he bragged about.

*turning down your street now chica, be patient*

Beth got all her paraphernalia ready and sat back on her couch. She heard the knock on the door, and beckoned him to enter.

Ron entered the quaint living room, with only a few seats. Beth jumped up, causing her D cup tits to bounce around. She hugged Ron in a playful manner, rubbing all over him. "Oh thank God Ron, I'm so desperate."

He was forced to sit next to Beth as the dog occupied the other seat. The love seat was barely big enough for 2, causing them to be squeezed together.

"Oh don't be so dramatic this weed ain't dope." He pulled out the bag of weed exchanging it for the money Beth handed him. Beth reached a little far, slowly rubbing his dark brown hand. He looked up at her, seeing her bright beaming smile. He hesitantly smiled back not understanding her game.

Beth leaned forward breaking up the weed. Ron had the perfect view down her scrub shirt at her large melons. Her pink bra holding them up nicely for him to see.

She suddenly sat up, "ugh Ron I'm so bad at rolling," patting his leg about mid- thigh, "you should roll it." Leaving her hand there.

Ron leaned forward, adjusting his legs. Beth's hand however didn't move and moved up his leg. His flaccid cock slid under her hand, and he felt her hand squeeze. He smiled over at her, "excuse me?"

Beth played it off at first, then laughed "oh haha, I wondered what that was." She squeezed it, released and squeezed again. "Damn you are packing right there huh?"

He didn't tell her to move it, but didn't encourage her. "Beth you have a boyfriend and you know I have a girlfriend."

Beth smiled a wicked grin, "my boyfriend is passed out, and won't wake up through an earthquake." She stroked his cock, "As for your girlfriend. What she doesn't know won't hurt her." She leaned in trying to kiss his neck.

Ron moved away, avoiding the kiss. "Lets just smoke this joint and I'll head out. Let your boyfriend fuck you." He lit the joint and handed it to Beth.

She never moved her hand away and squeezed his cock again. "But my boyfriend isn't big enough to please me." She hit the joint, "nor has the energy."

Ron took the Joint and hit it. Inspecting the 24 year old white slut throwing herself at him. He checked out her thick thighs stretching her Purple Scrubs, and thinking of her ghetto booty. He smiled over at her, hitting the joint again. He pulled her in, pressing his lips to hers to shotgun her.

Beth took in the smoke then sucked his thick strong tongue into her mouth. Moaning as she let his tongue control hers. She stroked his cock feeling it grow in her hand.

Ron entwined his hand into her thick curly, freshly colored blonde hair and yanked her head back hard. "God you're really that much of a slut you'd let me fuck you with your boyfriend upstairs?"

Beth was panting, and had a lustful look on her face. She nodded her head to Ron, and used both hands to unbuckle his pants.

Ron slithered his hand inside her shirt, squeezing her large tit. "Take off your shirt and get on your knees.

Beth pulled off her shirt, and dropped to her knees. Her hands still fumbling with the belt and zipper. She looked up at the 32 year old black man taking in his shaved hair, and scruffy facial hair. She loved that he didn't need to clean up to look sexy. His long rectangular face exuded dominance and Beth couldn't resist him. He wasn't overly muscular, but his sinewy muscles were tight and strong.

"Well don't waste anymore time slut, take out that chocolate popsicle." Hitting the joint he looked down on the white slut kneeling in her pink bra and scrub pants. She took out his semi-erect 10" cock, and stroked it in her dainty hands. He watched her struggle to touch her fingers, squeezing harder as she stroked, but still failed.

She was mesmerized by the long dark snake. She couldn't stop staring at it, and couldn't fight the urge to shove it in her mouth. She leaned in kissing the tip. She twirled her tongue around the head, then stretching her lips over the bulbous mushroom. She sucked in just the tip as she looked back up at the man of her lust.

Ron stared down at her, and hit the joint again. He blew the smoke down in her. "Damn girl you got a little bit of skill, might have to tell my boys about this pretty mouth of yours. He patted the side of her mouth.

Beth couldn't take it anymore, she wanted it all. She lowered her head and the black pole slid over her tongue, and rammed into her tonsils. She could feel all the veins popping out, pleasuring her mouth. She gagged for a second, but after catching her breath, she took more of his cock feeling it invade her throat.

Ron grunting at the feeling of his bulbous cock stretching the young slut's throat. He grabbed her head ramming his full 10in in her mouth and down her throat. He held it there, watching the tears build up and fall from her eyes. "Mmm that's it baby take it all, God I love slut white girls like you, you'll do anything for the black cock."

Beth struggled to breathe, her gag reflex wanted her to puke, but she didn't want to disappoint Ron. She held on to his hips, hoping he would let her breathe again. She patted his tight muscular ass, begging him to take it out.

Ron laughed hard, pulling on the joint. He finally pulled his cock out, and let the slut give him a blow job. He watched her head bob up and down. He felt her mouth suck on his pole, as her throat swallowed squeezing his head. He grew board of the blow job, and wanted more.

He yanked her blonde hair back, blowing another puff of smoke in her face. Bend over the couch, while on your knees. The slut did as she was told, and he yanked down her scrubs to her knees. He reached down playing with her wet pussy, deeming it ready enough.

Beth felt him line up the bulbous head, as she squeezed the cushion fighting the pain of the head stretching her tight pink pussy.

The head popped in, and Ron took it slow, pulling it back out. He rubbed his cock between her lips tapping her clit.

Beth started to moan, loving the feeling of her clit getting smacked. "Oh god yes Ron, right there, oh fuck yes." She wiggled her hips wanting him in her.

Ron laughed, shoving a thumb in her ass, as he slammed his cock in her soaked pussy. Ron pulled out all but the tip and slammed it back in hitting her cervix hard, and causing the slut to grunt.

Beth grunted with each thrust, he was so big, she fought the pain, while enjoying the pleasure. "Oh fuck Ron, you're so fucking big, god it hurts so good. Fuck me harder."

Ron picked up his pace, replacing his thumb with 2 fingers in her ass. He hooked them back, using her anus to pull her hips back.

Beth cried out with pleasure. His cock was buried so far in her, she was in a constant state of pleasure. The fingers in her ass sent her over the top. "Oh fuck yes Ron, god your making me cum."

Ron just laughed, "of course I did slut, you ain't used to a black cock like this. He rode the slut through her climax. She bucked as he held on to her hips, and screamed into his hand as he covered her mouth to muffle the screams.

Beth had never been this deep into a climax, she felt like she'd never come out as Ron continued to piston into her.

Ron stopped taking a puff on the joint. He shotgunned it into the sluts mouth again, shoving his tongue into the slut's eager mouth. He broke the kiss and presented the creamy cock.

Beth didn't hesitate, she didn't care how demeaning it was to suck her own juices off his cock. She just did it because she wanted to please him. She licked and sucked him clean. She drooled all over his cock as Ron instructed her to do.

Ron pushed her back over the couch and lined up his cock with her ass hole. "Beg Slut."

"Oh please god Ron take me in the ass, claim me as your own. Stretch it, make me a loose slut"

Ron wasted no time, he shoved it in. The slut did a good job coating his cock in saliva. He pounded away, harder and harder. He grunted and tensed, listening to the slut continue to beg to be used and degraded.

Beth felt him tense, and his strokes get shorter. She then felt him ram it all the way in, and the flood of semen fill her colon.

Ron stroked a few more times emptying his balls in the white slut. He pulled out, and turned her head back to him, clean my cock slut.

Beth again didn't hesitate she took that dirty cock in her mouth. Cleaning off the semen and saliva. She swallowed it, she sucked it clean. She then cleaned his balls of all the liquids from the night.

Ron was pleased with her job, and gave her one last shotgun. He then pulled up his pants and walked out.

Beth sat there for a few minutes then headed to bed. She crawled into bed taking her boyfriend's cock in her hand. He didn't wake so he took him in her mouth.

Aaron squirmed wondering what was going on. He opened his eyes looking down at his girlfriend blowing him. "Please Beth I'm not in the mood, I'm tired."

Beth ignored him, and let him fall back to sleep. She climbed on top of his now fully erect 7" cock. It slid in easily with the use of her juices and it could have entered dry as she could barely feel him. She rode him harder and harder, thinking how she wasn't getting any pleasure.

Aaron squirmed again, "god baby what are you doing? You're so wet." He awoke but wasn't aware enough. He placed his hands on her hips and bucked into her hard, harder, and hardest. He tensed up blowing his load into her already sloppy pussy.

Beth climbed off of him, and went to clean herself. She crawled back into bed falling asleep. Leaving her boyfriend a dirty mess, with Ron's semen caked to his thighs and his cock dirty from her juices and his own semen.