All Comments on 'A Book of Letters Ch. 02'

by personalsecretarytobias

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sheesh!

Boy, this guy sure rolled over easy. I would have liked to see SOME resistance. Those must be magic panties to turn a regular guy into a submissive cocksucker overnight.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Sigh

"Her pussy was remarkably tight for a 38-year-old woman; it had not been used much in recent years. "

Seriously? I want to like this story but this kind of BS alienates me. As a 40 yr old woman who has had plenty of sex let me assure you that vaginas stay nice and tight no matter age or use. Why is it even necessary to specify this?

personalsecretarytobiaspersonalsecretarytobiasover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Kind As Cake, reading that line in the context of your comment made your humble Author cringe. The line was not necessary to the story; if I had it to do over again, I'd pull it. Alas, a world with few do-overs. Fair commentary, and well taken. My only excuse is I am trying to build a character in Kathryn, and at the time, it did not seem so bad. Live and learn.

personalsecretarytobiaspersonalsecretarytobiasover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To the Anonymous -- Sheesh. I'm pretty sure Alex has not sucked a cock in the story (not yet), and I'm pretty sure he is resisting. Perhaps not enough, and certainly not enough for you. But, shit, if he just resisted completely, he could go to the police, explain himself, and hope for the best. Non-Consent would be a boring place, filled with only rape stories.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Thanks

What a nice response, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow he folded like a cheap suit

My main problem with this is that, even for fiction, it was SO unbelievable that I can't believe anyone could be that stupid. If you write a story in which the characters are as dumb as rocks, your story takes on those characteristics and sinks into the mud.

UGH!

personalsecretarytobiaspersonalsecretarytobiasover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

My apologies to Anonymous. This story is my first try at fiction of any sort. Undoubtedly, character development, plausibility, and the rest needs serious improvement. I will keep working on it. Thanks for giving it a try though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice1

Really enjoying the story. Well written, subtle and a nice short back story to the characters. Oh, and sexy as hell ;) ...onto ch 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous