A Bootylicious Anal Shot

Story Info
The Taste of Bootylicious Rectum.
8.6k words
3.68
22.2k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Bootylicious Anal Shot04/15/2020

Author's Note: It is highly recommended that you read my other SINGLE-Ending stories to recommend to M-E which ones you'd like to see M-E expand into LITEROTICA's new "Story Series". I need your RATINGS to encourage my future publications.

This is the story of the maturational journey of the "Muffin Man" as he pursued his anatomical fetish for anal sex. His journey would lead him from the early years of experience to matrimony. Sit back and enjoy his exploits and indoctrinations into the Wide, Wonderful World of Sodomy!

By the time that I had reached the age of majority at eighteen I had developed a specific appetite for large, voluptuous, bootylicious, ass-hole fucking from my earliest days. At that point in my life the one whom I lusted for most frequently was one Martina White, a Black, eighteen year old teen-aged nymph who possessed fat, succulent facial lips and a plump, bouncing, set of strip-club buttocks!

I had first noticed her as she strolled up and down my Avenue that very first summer of 1974. Martina was known in my "Hood" for wearing very short-short, Culotte skirts. She would wear the type thatwere very form-fitting, and which rode up her buttocks and exposed every inch of her ass-cheeks and booty crack.

My 'posse' and I would sit out at the Public Park scoping out her plump ass and her sluggishly sagging, swollen, breasts as she sashayed in front of us on some of the hottest days of the Summer. "Damn, she's got a Big Ass," Butch would say as his eyes were fixated on each of her individual ass cheeks as each one rode high and then the other one dropped down low on her hips as she walked on her daily route up & down the Block.

That particular Summer I made it my pledge that I was going to get Martina White butt-ass naked and get the chance to closely examine those lumptious, bodacious, desirous, fat ass-cheeks of hers and try and see if I could stick my hungry, lustful, leaking Dick all of the way up her tight ass-hole.

Interestingly, that chance came for me and my 'posse' in June of that year one night late in the evening when we were stalking the Block for fun, excitement, and ejaculation. As my 'posse' was walking down the middle of the street, under the glimmering Street Lights of our Hood I spied Martina sitting on the steps of her residential front porch in a pair of skin-tight britches.

Martina was a young African-American, teenaged beauty, who stood around 5 feet 8 inches tall. She had a stout, rounded, physical stature with generous thighs, a full ass, and bulbous tits. She was a spitting image of a young Chaka Khan back in her glorious youth of the 1970's.

Martina had a head full of nappy, jet-black hair with full, Negroid-lips and pearlie white teeth. Whenever she stood-up erect on her feet to gather herself to walk or to shift her weight into a sitting position, the major phenomenon that you noticed was how jellacious her ass checks were as they bounced, wiggled, and swayed as her weight shifted.

That particular summer's night it was M-E, Butch & Tony walking the streets of the "hood" seeking out morsels of erotic satisfaction to consume for puberty-age 'horn-balls'. I was referred to as "Muffin" because women liked to squeeze and fondle my Male ass-cheeks during copulation. We were a trio who stayed horny and who were constantly out-of-doors prowling for sexual gratification.

Spying Martina sitting up on her front porch with her various family members accompanying her I instinctively made eye-contact and nodded my head for her to go to her back kitchen door, away from the judgmental eyes of her sisters, brother and mother. All three of our 'posse' had been dotting on Martina this particular break period from school and she was smitten by the fact that so many of the neighborhood boys wanted to pursue her feminine delights.

Sneaking around to the backside of the White residence I tip-toed up on her back porch when she came to the kitchen back-door and motioned for her to let the three of us in at that side-door. I then scooted forward to the front of the line in order to put myself first of the three jackals to tap that ass that night when she opened that side door. As such I was poised there ready and eager to get myself inside of her basement when she arrived and opened that door to let us enter into that darkened and isolated part of the house.

Scrambling down the steps of her basement, Butch, Tony and myself all muscled our way as close to Martina's waddling, bouncing, sashaying buttocks as the tight threshold of the stairs would allow us to elbow ourselves past each other. Being the Alpha Dog of the trio, I calmly waltzed to the front of the line and began to fondle and caress the smooth, sleek, naked skin of Martina's ass through the sheer material of the silky gown that she had switched into on her trip down to her household basement.

Martina was a thick, stout, buxom, temptress who possessed a set of fat, plump, thick Negroid lips, very similar to the thick lips of Actress Kerry Washington. They were radiant, succulent, and desirous lips to gaze at and I wasted no time in pressing my hungry, eager, skin-suckers up to her ruby red lips and began pulling her mature, well-developed, and ripe body into my excited loins as I began to palm and squeezed her big ass cheeks!

It was an extreme joy and pleasure to begin fondling and caressing Martina's lithe and supple body! I had lusted and fantasized about stroking her exquisitely luscious body ever since she moved onto our Block and began exhibiting her ample and scrumptious tits, ass and thighs.

Every young, pre-pubescent male in the throes of Wet Dreams salivated for her lustfully and every 'Dirty Ole Male' in our 'hood' dreamt of the opportunity to fuck her plumptious ass-cheeks and to lick and bite her big, fat ass! It was just that way this night, as I, the Captain of my Crew, was first in line to grasp her bootylicious hind-end and to position her softly down on the strewn clothes in the floor that her family had thrown there in anticipation of laundry day!

I calmly instructed Martina to bend down there on top of the pile of soiled clothing and to kneel down on her knees and then to lean forward so that the palms of her hands would plant into the cushion of scattered clothing on the cement floor. She was then instructed to pooch her big ass, upwards and backwards and to "Back That Thang Up" towards my leaking, throbbing penis in the 'Doggie-style' position.

Boy oh boy, didn't that fine, Black, bulbous, ass look juicy and appetizing to the lecherous eyes of a horny young sex fend like M-E! As I scrutinized her anus postured right there in front of me, the sight made me harken back in time to my memories of the loss of my own male virginity in my youth when my next door neighbor Vicky Coleman had stolen my original innocence.

She had been older than me and she had masturbated my penis before I knew what was happening to me. She had me in this same anticipatory position that I now had Martina in, poised and ready to be stroked.

All that was left for me to do was to conjure up enough slippery saliva from down in the depths of my esophagus to salve all of the excess over my swollen, tight-headed penis and to catch the drippings & run-off spit before it fell to the floor so that I could slime it all over Martina's ass-cheeks, inside her anus, over her buttocks and at the lips of her pucker hole.

I was in my 7th Heaven, stooping and scrunching myself down with my excited pelvic-hips, lowering my lower-body down to the correct angle to be even with Martina's layered, twisted, anal lips prepared to launch my ballistic missile of a Dick-head as deeply and as snuggly into the depths of her tight, plump, puckered, ass. I couldn't wait!!!

This was a moment in my adolescence when I truly would realize one of my life-long fantasies up to that point. To plant my thick, fat-headed, man-pole down into the passageway of a tight, Black, anal canal.

I clutched my flesh-hardened pipe and guided its mushroom-head towards the pinkness of her back-door button and gently thrust my expectant hips slowly forward until our two sex organs linked together like an Apollo space ship docking with a separate lunar vehicle in suspended space. My aroused and eager penis locked into her puckered booty hole like two magnetized metal pieces stuck tightly together.

As I thrust my Dick-head deeper and deeper inside her humid ass-hole chamber Martina moaned and grimaced and groaned as the pressure and pain of my penetration gripped her caboose and she involuntarily tightened the hold that her ass had on my greedy penis. The more and more that her anus squeezed my shaft, the harder and harder I sought to plunge my man-pole deeper into her rear-trunk.

She chortled and cooed as I struggled to get one inch, then two inches, and then three inches of my half-a-foot long cock-stem embedded up inside the muff of her derriere. I could see that as I pushed and pushed to stuff my penis deeper and deeper inside her bum Martina began to perspire and to sweat bullets of perspiration down inside the basement foundation of her family's summer homestead.

For each minute that I took thrusting my masculinity up into Martina's firm, young butt, I could hear Butch and Tony panting and bouncing on their toes with each thrust and recoil of my penis that was taking place right in front of their desirous eyes. It was like being in the center of a three-ring Cock-Fight, with all eyes fastened on the heated action that was taking place in the pit with me pummeling Martina's tight, moistened anus and her eyes rolling around in the back of her skull and her mouth gapping wide open to the tightness of the fit of my red-hot cock drilling and clawing to get deeper up into her succulent, plump ass.

For extra pleasure, I puckered up and released a second wad of slippery saliva onto the free-hand of my pummeling rodeo ride and slathered it along the shaft of my elongated, erect, cock and this provided me with greater lubrication to match the three to four inches of penetration which I had already secured. With this liquid enhancement of the slippage and slurping nature of my In and Out stroking my penetration became more and more repetitive.

At this juncture Martina began to wail and moan from the pistoning pace of my extensive penetration into her back-side papose. I now knew that I had reached a pleasurable platform from which to pound and pound that ass into total ecstasy.

To wit, Butch and Tony began to bounce and cheer my penetration onwards and inwards like she & I were a pair of competing arm-wrestling contenders. "Go Muffin, Go Muffin , , , , , , , Fuck That Ass" they spit out, not too loud of course in order not to alert the rest of the White family who were now assembled upstairs around their livingroom T.V. watching some Prime-Time Situation-Comedy show. It obviously appeared like everytime the family chortled to some comedy laughs upstairs, I would thrust my fat, stumpy, mushroomed-shaped peter deeper and tighter into her ass.

This pounding and pounding into her rear-estate was starting to bring me to a state of light-headedness! The joy of fucking the neighborhood hussy deeply up her anal cavity was starting to stimulate a tingling sensation in the tips of my toes and percolating up to the muscles of my pelvis.

I could feel this anal sex climax bubbling up in my loins! Such a joyful sensation it was that all that I could fathom was pumping my cock harder and deeper up into the crack of Martina's ass-hole.

If you've never fucked a bootylicious, voluptuous, nymph it is all the rage! The evidence was the fact that the deeper and deeper that I pumped up into Martina's ass-hole the more and more she began to wale and moan and the more forceful did she "Back-That-Thang-Up" to meet my every thrusts and the deep-penetrating pummels of my penis.

By now Butch and Tony were beside themselves with excitement and expectation! They had both grasped a hold onto their own individual, respective peckers and they were now stroking their leaking and erect pistons to the rhythm of my pumping and stroking of Martina's ass.

Before I realized it, the long percolation of my penis' semen had reached the rarified testicles of my scrotum and the jets of sperm and spunk from within my ball-sack had started to spurt from my cock into the inner recesses of Martina's anus and she screeched out loud when the white, hot, fluid of my sexual plumbing spat out gunks and gunks of jism all over her tightly squeezed anus, her big ass, her plump buttocks and her big, fat booty! Martina screamed when she realized that I had ejaculated my semen all over her ass-womb and all over the pelvic region of her hips as she recognized that I was not wearing any protection against the possibility of her impregnation.

She shouted, "Damn," and right then the door-knob tumbler at the top of the basement stairs began to twist and turn with the pre-announcement that came from one of Martina's family members who had come to the kitchen area during the commercial-break refreshment period and that they had heard her moaning and groaning, chortling, cooing, wailing, screaming and spouting in her final throes of the sexual embrace of my cock in her ass! It was her twin brother Junior!

He stumbled curiously at the top of the basement stairs and blurted out down into the darkened abyss , , , , , "MARTINA, is that Y-O-U?"

Startling us all, I pulled back my sputtering penis out of the depths of her scrumptious anus and began to stuff it back down into my pants. Martina then grabbed some of the soiled clothing articles from off the floor of the basement and began to wipe at the semen which by now was drooling down her plump and bulbous ass-cheeks and heading for a collection trough at the junction of her pussy lips and her ass-hole.

Butch and Tony instantly harnessed their peckers back into their holsters and made a hasty retreat out the basement's side-door. Being left to my own wits inside of the White's family basement, I could hear Junior mutter to his twin sister, "Martina, you'd better get those boys out of our basement, because Daddy is waking up from his nap and preparing to come downstairs preparing to head to Work and to check out what all this commotion is coming from this basement after the house should have been all closed up!"

On that note I made sure that my pants were fastened tight and I too made haste out of the White basement, up the stairs and back out the side basement door just as Butch and Tony had done previously before me. And as I was exiting the basement I looked over my shoulder one last time to ogle that big, fat, ass of her's, with her bootylicious derriere which I had just been so deliciously fucking for the past 15-30 minutes.

When I next spied Martina in the public park area where we all were hanging out the next week, I noticed that Butch & Tony were both jaw-jacking with her begging her to let them get down inside of her basement laundry area too in order to get their taste of that scrumptious ass-hole loving that 'Mr. Muffin' had so joyously tasted the previous weekend. And sure enough, on a late-night errand from my mother to run and get her some cigarettes from the corner Beer & Wine Carry-Out that next weekend I noticed Butch & Tony knocking and rapping on Marina's back kitchen door trying to get her attention to let them come in so that they too could fuck that luscious ass as I had that previous weekend.

Unfortunately for them, as I walked further past the White household, I could also see that Martina's protective father was huddled on his family's livingroom couch watching Martina's every move and doing a determined job of COCK-BLOCKING in order to ensure that his fat-assed daughter did not become 'knocked-up' pregnant by the neighborhood Casanovas.

With that recognition on my way back home that night I resolved that I would never allow myself to be caught down in Martina's basement again, despite the fact that up to that point she had given me some of the most slippery, solicitous and saucy ass-hole that I had experienced thus far in my young adult life.

As I now reflect back on that period in my life I recognize that I had originally developed my appetite for fucking tight, salacious, woptious ass-hole from my earlier encounters with 'Big-Head' Betty! Betty had been a young girl who resided in the same apartment complex as my family did in my adolescence.

I had first discovered my taste for anal sex when I had started exploring Betty's physical anatomy and had observed that she had a very shapely, rotund, and fleshy set of firm buttocks. Following the course of my arousal I went from stripping off her panties and pants during our explorations to caressing and fondling her well-rounded cheeks to wanting to know how it felt to stick my curious penis all of the way up her ass-hole.

I started this exploration off by enticing both she and another neighborhood resident by the name of Neicy Jordan, up into the attic area of our communal apartment complex and convincing them both to let me examine and experiment with getting my enlightenment from the marvels of the female anatomy.

Noticing that 'Big-Head' Betty had a bigger ass than did Neicy, I was more intrigued with her and with wanting to learn more about how it actually felt to squeeze my curious pecker up inside her firm, warm, big, butt. To my absolute elation I learned that sticking my swollen cock up inside of Betty's ass felt like what I might imagine it felt like to poke my peter up inside the gooey softness of a jar of molten peanut butter.

The creamy sensation of my man-pole sliding in & out of Betty's tight ass-hole was a joy like none other that I had ever enjoyed. After penetrating the tight muscles of her anus, I fell in love with this practice and began to fuck her ass every chance that I could get to pierce her derriere.

I was intrigued by the 'Brown-Butter' which plugged Betty's anus and smelled like the 'boo-boo' which would smear onto my fingers when I wiped my ass-crack after doing the 'No.# 2' and my finger-tips slipped down off of the tissue and into my own ass. No matter how pungent the smell of her ass-hole was I was elated by the fact that I had finally found a very satisfactory sexual tunnel to stroke and to poke my penis up and down in.

For the next two (2) years I would revel at getting 'My Rocks Off' with 'Big-Head Betty' either in an empty stair-case in the apartment hallway, or inside of her apartment when no one else was around. At first I would use the saliva from my mouth to lubricate and coat the surface of her tight, snug, anus and to coat the mushroom-head of my pecker so that I could slide my Dick up inside her warm, chocolatey, Black-ass.

I would steal Betty up into the darkened confines of our Apartment building's attic and force her down onto her stomach with her panties & pants yanked down to her ankles while I zipped open my FLY to jerk my penis out and direct its hungry addicted head towards the center of her plump, Black, ass-cheeks until my stiff, dick-head found its center-piece in the lips of her pink anus and ultimately down into the valley of her lovely ass-hole! This went on Summer, Fall and Winter and into the Spring when no one else was around to hear me sighing, "Siee-Ayouah, Siee- Ayouah" as I fucked Betty's growing, stretched-open butt-hole.

As I came out of the memories of my fantasy days gone by, my life continued forward for several months into my young-adult period in college where I met a shapely, young African-American female one night out on the Disco floor. Her name was Debra Butler and she was a 5 ft. dynamo with huge, coconut-shaped tits and cantaloupe-melon-shaped ass-cheeks.