A Bootylicious Anal Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember meeting her as if it was just last night when out on that dance floor at the grown-up nightspot I spotted Debra prancing across the cabaret shaking her tail and flaunting her cleavage! Stepping eagerly up to her physical space I joined in with her and her sister as they danced together in a 'ladies-only' rendition of 'Sadie-Hawkins' .

After Debra and I had danced the night away at the 5th Quarter Disco, we went to the closest White Hut all-nite burger joint to catch a sandwich and to get a milk shake before we both had to turn in that night for the evening. To my complete amazement and delight Debra invited me to come back to her apartment that evening as she recognized that I was only in town for that weekend having simply returned home from my college stint at the university town where I was registered two hundred miles away.

When we got back to Debra's apartment north of town, we quickly stripped off our clothes and began cuddling and fondling each other on her livingroom couch. The next thing I knew she had taken her tongue and swiped it's girth across the width of my ass-hole and was telling how much that she desperately wanted me to start fucking her up in her ass-hole.

Beyond being inflamed by her freakish action of licking my virginal ass-hole I was intrigued with the thought of picking up with a new anal-sex partner since it had been a few years since I had last been fucking Martina in her glorious, bootylicious ass. The fact of the matter was that Debra Butler was a totally different specimen with a dark-chocolate, rich-black complexion.

She was a much darker African-American female than was Martina White, who was more of a chestnut-tan hue. Seeing this reality, I thought that Debra Butler had a very stimulating visual attraction to my eyes, as her ass was like a ripe, Red, Cherry inside of a Dark Chocolate shell.

When I had completed my efforts of pulling off all of her clothes I could not resist the temptation of licking Debra's bright, Pink, pussy mound with its sloppy, wet, drooling cunt-lips. And before we got down to the heated sexual festivities of the evening she was good enough to suck off my enlarging, and swelling, Black, cock inside the warm, moist chamber of her facial jowls and oral cheeks and she also started to suck my swelling Cock to a heightened state of masculine arousal.

Her dark chocolate complexion contrasted effectively with my own butter-pecan skin-tone as we made a good combination of light and dark mocha shadings. Debra was a taut, muscular package of Black, curvy, flesh which I craved fucking for the erotic release that I anticipated in stroking her anus with my cock.

I got naturally situated behind Debra's stout and sturdy posterior and positioned myself in the 'Quarter-Backs' position to lubricate and aerate her back-door hole in anticipation of me thrusting my plump, fat, veiny, cock-missile up her scrump and tight ass. She in turn comfortably situated herself for my anal intrusion by planting her face deeply into the soft cushions of her white, vanilla, leather couch cushions.

The two of us looked like a Football team's Center bent-over, forward with her in a squat position and I as the large handed Signal-Caller bent-down to plant my penal extension up inside her rectum. I was highly aroused and excited about my first opportunity to fuck Debra Butler up inside her taut, air-tight ass-hole and to bust a orgasmic knut up her butt.

It had been nearly one year since I had last had a piece of scrumptious, fat, butt-tight, asshole in my young adult lifetime. I had first developed a real taste and preference for anal sex when I was first feeling my way around the curves of a woman's anatomy and had become curious about the tight, striated, button of a girl's ass which had led me to explore what would happen if I tried to stick my swelling, expanding penis inside that stink hole above her cunt.

Now, these many years, later I was just about to assault another tight, Black, squeezing piece of anus as Debra Butler was letting me know that she too loved the feel of a firm, taut, pulsating penis snaking up and sliding inside her butt. She in fact was the very first female in my personal experience who actually craved to be fucked up in her ass!

As her shoulders melted deeper and deeper into her couch's cushions and I squirted the first spritz of 'Pre-Cum' around the rim of her rectum, I eagerly pushed the stump of my penis-head inside the retracting panels of her anus and applied as much forward thrust as I possibly could to try to breech her tight ass!

I knew that I was making significant progress in penetrating her tight butt-hole when I saw her eyes expand to the size of dollar-rimmed coins and her mouth and cheeks contracted into an '0' as she puckered her lips up to tighten-up her ass-hole muscles as my eight-inch stump began to plow ahead forward inside her.

She groaned in pleasure as the Head of my Cock pushed its way deeper and deeper into her fart hole as she sought to widen her thick hips ever-the-more to accommodate more and more of the fattening stump of my sex-rocket which was being continually plunged further down and down inside the tunnel of her butt. She purred in delight as I settled down and began to stuff my man-pole deep inside the center of her solar-plex!

"Oh, Damn," she said as I began to pull my sex-pipe out of her greedy ass-hole and forcefully to continue to thrust it back downwards repeatedly, time after time and time again! "Fuck Me Hard Muffin, Fuck Me Hard," she bellowed to each of my rear-end strokes inside her anus!

By now I was dredging up four or five of my eight inches with each and every thrust and contraction of my body-slamming hips. We were coupled together and locked as one with me rocking in and out of her ass!

All that I could think of was pounding and pounding and pounding ever-the-more deeper into her with each and every slam of my deep-well, oil-drilling, rig pummeling thrusts deeper and deeper, harder and harder into her back-side!

"OOO000ooow," she bellowed out when my Dick reached the six and seven inch valley of her inner bowels! I was gliding along smoothly now! Slamming that ass and stuffing her anus!

The insides of Debra's apartment sounded like a Choo-Choo Train as I chugged and chugged at getting every centimeter of my eight inch man-pole thrusted up inside the full depth of her ass! I was loving every minute of this inaugural fucking and dreaming of the many opportunities and chances that I would have into the future to fuck this, creamy, dark, chocolate, fudgesicle down into the bowels of her booty!

The more that I rocked downwards into her ass-womb, the more that Debra 'backed that thang upwards' to meet my downward intrusions into her butt. We were a "Rambling Wreck from Georgia Tech"!!! Huffing and puffing, , , , , , herking and jerking in and out of her glorious ass-hole!

Fucking Debra's ass with the 'Pre-Cum' and premature ejaculate from my cock created a mixture within her bowels that was as thick as the 'Gravy-Train' mixture that I once created in my adolescence for my favorite dog Bullitt during his daily feeding periods! That humping and stroking of my penis stirred up a brown-colored concoction in her ass that could have been used as the starter gruel for a bowl of stew!

We were fucking good and we were loving it! Her wanting more and more of my swollen cock up inside her ass and M-E wanting to shoot my sticky, frosty, cloudy, semen deeply up into her anus to cap off an evening of anal delight like I had never experienced in my young, collegiate life!

Somewhere shortly before the Sun rose that next morning I let out a lion's roar as I dumped off load after load, after load, of creamy, gooey, milky cum up inside Debra's ass-hole as she squeezed her anal muscles around the shaft of my cock and effectively milked my penis dry of all of the sexual jism in my joint!

As the next week began and I left my hometown to drive back to the college campus 200 miles away, all that I could think about was the joy that I had experienced in fucking Debra Butler's ass and my thoughts of when, if ever, I would meet another anal-lover of cock whom I could induce to drop her panties, to bend forward and to let me stick my dick as deeply up her ass-hole as my tastes and appetite were yearning to be fulfilled. Little to my astonishment did I learn that it would be several months later during my sophomore year of college before I was to meet my next anal booster!

Her name was Melba Moore! I had come across meeting her in the lobby of a college dormitory as she waddled out of an elevator in front of my eyes with her big, Black, tight, ass!

At this point in my young life I had truly developed a fetish for ass-fucking with females which was truly growing into a life-long, obsession. She too was another very well endowed young mistress with a voluptuously, bodacious, well-developed derriere!

Spying her booty from the reverse angle of her stridings, as she strode healthily within the dormitory, I made a wager with myself that if I could get inside of her knickers I would love to try to stick my highly erect cock up into the deepest reaches of her ass-hole while she was completely sleep in her bed!

So that is the bargain that I made with myself that day, that I would seek to discover the joys of fucking a female all of the way up her ass without ever waking her up from a dead sleep.

My pursuit began with me returning to visit my new found bootylicious, Black, maiden on a more intense and regular schedule over the next several days. I would subsequently commence an elaborate flirtatious, charm-campaign to attempt to engage myself in this very important objective of fucking an unconscious ass!

I started out by calling her on the telephone every night. I also sprinkled in regular visits to her dormitory room every chance that I could possibly get to pop in.

My intent was to stimulate, impress, engage and implant my presence and personality onto her female consciousness. I wanted to woo her, and to coo her and to demonstrate my significant connections with her big ass.

We pranced, we danced and we made romance morning, noon and night over the next several days until by the end of the first week of our courtship I was invited to come and to sleep with her for the upcoming weekend.

This was a momentous opportunity as all that I could do throughout that first week was to salivate over her Black, curvaceous, plumpcuous booty cheeks. Melba Moore had some of the most pronounced buttocks on the entire college campus.

I could not help myself from staring at her derriere each and every chance that I would get as we strolled to and fro on the compound. I would watch her waddle across the quadrangle, stroll over the mezzanine, sashay on the stage and shake her cheeks as she walked across the concrete sidewalks.

Her booty was so big that it captured the complete attention of each and every male and even some females who beheld its glory and magnificence throughout the public thoroughfare. I would traipse behind Melba all day long like a thirsty dog in expectation of a comprehensive lapping of the voluptuousness of her broad and expansive ass.

My chance for realization came that weekend when I came to visit her in her dorm room and we embraced and indulged and ingratiated ourselves to each other as only young, college lovers can do when they are miles and miles away from their parents and other family members. We became lost in each other with the hugging and kissing, the romancing and squeezing and the physical loving of each other throughout the evening.

I was so eager in my physical expressions with Melba that first night that we both fell off into a premature sleep shortly after Mid-Night after I had ventured into her midst. Before I knew what had come over the two of us I had rustled awake in the mid-night hours and found myself huddled up together with my luscious booty-queen and her shining Black ass gleaming in my hungry, lustful eyes as she slept as soundly as a corpse.

I thought to myself, "Now is the time for Me to Tap that Ass!" There was no one else there with us and I had been craving that Black ass all week long!

Remembering the wager that I had made with myself, that I could possibly stick ¾ of a foot of stiff, erect, glistening, Black, man-pipe completely up her fat, waddling, Black ass without her ever waking up, my thoughts shifted to the strategic approach that I would take to achieve this savored opportunity even the more succulently.

My first obligation on this one-time erotic expedition was to make sure that I got Melba lying flat on her stomach so that her beautiful, Black, ass-cheeks would be pointing upwards, towards the ceiling. This was an easy task as she was already lying unconscious on my chest fast asleep and she simply rolled over onto her breasts and hips as I crept away from her body and her buoyant buttocks bounced cheeks-up!

Next, my second mission was to make sure that I got a sufficient penal erection to ensure that once I started penetrating my snoozing bedmate's gluteus-maximus I had enough point-of-penetration to pierce her virginal anus. This was easily accomplished by my simply oogling the girth, the breath, the heft and the excessive flesh of Melba's butt. My cock was now inflamed in an instant.

Thirdly, I had to lift my body off of my mattress and then to position myself at her feet, between her fine, naked thighs and then to separate her legs as far apart from each other in a inverted 'V' so as to expose her unstimulated pussy and her pert, tight, button of an ass-hole, which was snuggly situated between the mountains of her bumped-up, buttocks.

Finally, I quietly had to apply a liberal amount of K-Y Jelly all over her tight, snug, ass-hole to prepare her runway for the intrusion of my supersonic, rocket-launcher as I was preparing to catapult myself up the entire length of her glorious, Black ass-chute!

Mischievously I straddled Melba's backside and climbed into the launching position and slowly and methodically began to position myself at the lips of her glistening ass-hole and then I shifted my weight onto the palms of my hands against my entire muscular pelvic girdle in order to get the lift that I needed to push my penis up into and ever-so gently against her anal gateway.

With this very first physical arrangement accomplished, my girl muddled and twisted her torso ever so lightly so as to embrace the fullness of my penis up inside of her spacious, fat ass which allowed me to center my stiff, erect, man-pole right up in the middle of her solar-plex.

Now I applied a little more hip-thrust up into her ass-cheeks and my dick slid up another couple of inches inside of her crack and logged its mushroomed-head deep inside the bowels of her perfectly shaped arse. I was now really plunging myself in her ass-hole, bombs away!

With this progression I became totally surprised when my ass-yielding partner subconsciously in her sleep, spread her entire body into a Spread-Eagle position with her hands & arms now spread out, along with her legs and ankles into a completely perfect 'X' position. What a dream come true!!! Her big, wide, ass was now totally exposed to my advance!

With the K-Y Jelly now merged together all over her cavernous ass-hole from my earlier applications and the residue of the jelly splattered all over my lurching, plunging, hungry cock I was now ready to reach my final plateau of thrusting my entire near-foot-long phallus up into my young Co-ed's anal cavity. My ultimate goal was to reach the soft, fleshy tissue of her prostrate with the head of my cock!

Thinking of the loving, compassionate, and sensual position that I had finally gotten myself into with my bootylicious, Black, mistress I erotically decided that for this final act of sodomy I would encircle my arms around Melba's muscular shoulders with my palms facing upwards against my pillows and to also hook the balls of my naked feet stoutly around her bare-skinned calves and to slowly squeeze my six-pack of pelvic muscles tightly toward her anus in order to force my excited penal-shaft all of the way up into the final six to eight inches of her anal-cave.

And to my stark and lecherous amazement as the full length of my volcanic and aroused penis planted its head deeply in Melba's rectum my schlong began to sputter and spit and spurt all of my masculine jism up into my female partner's ass in joyous eruption! As I brought my eager hips flush up, banging against her jellacious, bubbly, ass-checks I drained all of the remaining thick, cloudy, cum, and semen out of my cock and into her ass-hole as she quietly moaned in accompaniment and rolled over into the fetal position to accept my full embrace, all the while totally unconsciously sleep!

A few years later after I graduated from college I made another promise to myself, that I would not ever get married, but rather I would only enjoy the comforts and satisfactions of fucking and ejaculating in the warm, tight, wet, and muscular confines of the female asshole! I had become a fanatic, a fiend, a zealot and an obsessive-compulsive anal addict!

This string of good luck and good anal fortune continued a few years more after my graduation when I, at twenty-six years of age, met a short, sturdy, voluptuously built, blond, White, female named Mame! She had curly, golden hair, with thick, plump calves, rubenesque thighs, a very shapely ass, a thick torso, pultruding tits, with large, dark areolas!

Mame had two large basketball-shaped cylinders of ass-flesh pultruding from her hips that took my breath away when I first saw her walking in my eye-sight. Right then and there I exclaimed to myself that I must keep my streak alive of fucking the ass of beautiful women and discovering what it was like to be inside of their panties and finding out what it was that made their ass-cheeks jump, bounce and waddle so demonstrably.

Mame would become my next project. And again as I had time and again, I had to call upon all of my charms and graces to endear myself to Mame in order to win the right to strip off all of her clothes and to get her butt-ass-naked to behold the mountains of mounds that she possessed. In this spirit I began my pursuit by introducing myself to her in the summer of that year and inviting her to sit down with me in a public park to talk, to chit-chat and to get to know each other more personally than we had before.

I remember that session in the Park that season where we flirted and chatted, and blushed and got very personal that day while we sat in the open air of the public out-of-doors. By nightfall our conversation had gotten around to personal desires and romantic expectations.

To my amazement Mame began to cry upon my shoulder as we sat on the Park benches as we discussed our romantic frustrations and disappointments. She proceeded to tell me that she had not found any men in her young life who had fulfilled her emotional needs and spiritual aspirations.

I in turn told her how I was still looking for the perfect female who would fulfill both my creature comforts and my personal needs. And as she continued to cry on my shoulder as early evening turned into darkness in the Park I began to kiss her and fondly embrace her plump and voluptuous body right there in the open spaces.

Recognizing that we were out where the public could observe our public displays of affection, I motioned for Mame to follow me back up into the woody areas of the Park where we could have a little more privacy.

Totally cooperative of my suggestion Mame followed me back off onto the beaten track of the Park's walking trails where I immediately resumed my initiative at kissing her ruby red lips. One thing led to another and before I knew any better I was lifting off her blouse and pulling off her panties and skirt.