A Bootylicious Anal Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there to my shear astonishment I beheld the largest, matching set of voluminous buttocks that I had ever beheld in my existence. Seeking to seize upon the initiative and to capture the moment before she came to her senses, I turned Mame around to have her face a young tree-trunk in the isolated and wooded section of the Park and leaned her forward against the trunk in the bushes to proceed to attempt to discover the true joy of fucking a split-sack of ass-cheeks like I had never seen before!

Mame's big ass was like two halves of a huge baseball Catcher's mitt! Both ovals were as soft as a large breast-implant and as jellacious as bowl of pink jello. Her thighs were perfected bowed like a set of a chicken's drum-sticks, while her calves were generously endowed with ample muscle, tendons and ligaments.

When she bent fully over to where her shoulders were buttressed against the tree-trunk you could get a full view from behind of her swollen pussy lips that were puckered up like two bags of liquid popsicle before they were frozen. Knowing that we had just met for the very first time that day I was worried that Mame might come to her sensitivities and not let me fuck her plump ass on our very first encounter.

Because of this anxiety I rushed to plant my leaking, dripping, drooling cock-stem as deep into her tight, pink, wound-up, ass-hole before she gave me the traditional female refrain of, "I Don't Think That We Should Go Through With This On Our Very First Date!"

I quickly deposited a wad of self-made lubricant, which came from a hawk of spit that I spat down into the palm of my free-swinging hand and enthusiastically slathered the coating all over my obedient, muscular, veiny, cock-shaft.

I then plunged my 20 centimeters of dick, head-long into her tightly wound anal cavity and thrust its full length all the way up to the parameter of her sugar-walls. When I reached the back-side walls of her ass-hole I immediately retracted my sex-pole out of her butt and repeated that previous procedure over, and over, in an out, numerous times while Mame grabbed the tree-trunk for stability and held on for dear life!

That night out in the public park of our community, I fucked that White, puckered, shit-hole like I had never fucked another shit-hole before! The sodomy that we made that evening taught me that all fat, ass-fucking, per anum intercourse was created equal!!!

By the time that I had experienced the joys of White Sodomy, I had reached my early thirties and thought that I would forever be privileged with the finer benefits of anal, butt-fucking for the rest of my life! Unfortunately, something thereafter went completely awry.

After the period where I had received my college degree, had secured a solid government job making good money and did not have a financial debt to my name, I had my choice of any young philly that I thought that I might like.

Scrutinizing the field of young women in my town who were all clamoring to become my next bed-mate I chose a very high-strung, temperamental, deliciously shaped, Black beauty, with a generously plump ass by the name of Dianne Carrol. She was much younger than myself, but she was still very ripe on the vine for my aspirations.

We started dating and just like before I discovered that I could be tapping that pussy on the very first night that we went out on first date. But for some strange reason I had started to become a much more sincere person and I had also become very serious-minded in my advanced age and subsequently I did not go in for the kill that first night when the opportunity was perfect for the plucking.

One reason why I didn't zero in on that very first night was that my new lady was from a very devout religious family and I too by that time in my life was trying to clean up my lifestyle in that period of my bachelorhood. I was trying to straighten myself up and trying to fly right!

It just so happened that the Church that my lady and I were attending during that period in our lives was sponsoring a SINGLES ONLY trip to Toronto, Canada. And the only stipulation was that all members of the congregation would have to sleep in separate hotel suites from the other gender. That meant that men would not be able to sleep with women who were not their wives.

Taking the plunge and committing myself to a separate hotel suite from my lady fair, I purchased my tickets for the air fare, hotel and tourist attraction package right along with my girlfriend. After that all went well on the outing and we even visited a local Church in Toronto on Sunday morning before our congregation was set to fly back to the Mid-West on that subsequent Monday morning!

Being the college-educated slick that I thought that I was I decided that I could survive the Church requirements for each Gender sleeping in separate hotel suites by reserving my amorous affections for my lady friend until late that Sunday evening before we were scheduled to catch our flights the next morning.

Arranging to visit my young, Church-affiliated mistress, I scheduled to come by her hotel room later that Sunday evening during the Prime-Time of the evening between 8:00-11:00p.m. I was excited about this meeting because my girl was a real beauty!

She was just about as tall as I was, between 5 foot 8 or 9. She was of coconut-brown complexion with a Coca-Cola bottle-shape figure, with wide hips, large swollen breasts and a sweet, plumptious, fat ass! She also had plump, thick, Negroid lips and a pussy-print in her jeans that left little to the imagination of what you would receive when you tapped on that pussy.

When I knocked at her door at 8:00p.m. sharp that last evening she met me in a long, flowing, white gown at her hotel room in what seemed to be a form-fitting and manufactured garment exclusively constructed for her physique. She looked so good that my mouth immediately fell open and my dick-head instantly sprang to attention.

The evening proceeded perfectly and before you knew it we were stretched out entertaining each other on a folding couch in the livingroom area which was provided by the hotel facility. She in her gown and M-E stripped down to my T-Shirt, Briefs and socks.

Watching television into the evening I accidentally got a glimpse of Dianna splayed out across the couch resting on her stomach with her swollen ass-cheeks pushing the boundaries of her too-tight flowing gown. As I was naturally turning my head away towards the T.V., my head naturally snapped back in the direction of where that last image in my mind had projected that voluptuous set of bodacious, plump, ass-cheeks possessed by my girlfriend.

Before I know what had hit me I was over on the couch next to my lady, clawing and pulling at her gown attempting to extract it from around the contours of her dreamy physique. And in the blink of an eye I had her gown off of her body and was electrified to find that she had no panties nor brassiere on underneath her gown!

"Damn!" I said! And proceeded to withdraw my remaining clothing articles to match her nakedness in the buff!

At this critical moment I assured myself that it would be totally alright for us to engage in a brief and limited session of Sodomy as there was no way that I could get her pregnant by fucking her in her ass!

And with that false sense of security we proceeded that night to indulge in all degrees of anal sex including Doggie-style, the Lap Dance, the Caboose, the Pile Driver, Reverse Cowgirl and even the Backside Lotus! I touched the night off with a final rendition of BACKSIDE SPOONING where we lay affectionately together with her rear pointed dangerously towards my groin.

It was at this point where I was convinced that I had penetrated her anus with my penis and I thought that I had deposited my built up and aroused sperm eruption deeply inside the depths of her ass-hole!

But sadly, eight weeks later when we had returned to our residences in the Mid-West my girl tearfully informed me that my efforts at anal sex in Canada had resulted in her becoming two months pregnant! It was at this point that I was presented with the choice of either being responsible for causing another un-married woman to become prematurely impregnated by a conscious-less exploiter or of making an honorable lady out of my devotedly religious, big, assed girlfriend!

After fourteen years of pure anal-splendor, and rectal release I chose the route of anal-commitment and decided to marry the lady who had sucked me into fucking her pussy-hole on the pretext that I was fucking her ass-hole when I shot my last wad of cum in the wrong hole of her derriere!