A Boring Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this, don't you?" It was Russel's voice, alright.

"Yes!" came a voice that sounded a lot like me. The video stayed on his massive cock.

"Beg me" It had to be nine inches, and thick.

"Please give me your cum!" I never said those words!

"I'm sorry, what? Thick veins stood out along the shaft.

"Please MASTER, give me your cum!" I know I didn't say that!

"Okay where do you want it?" It had a large mushroom head...

"On my face, and in my mouth." I was mesmerized by that perfect cock..

The video then panned slightly down to me laying on the bed, my mouth slightly open.

I knew it was me sleeping, but the dialog seemed to show that it really was me talking.

In the video, Russel began to grunt and his cock began to swell and his balls tightened and then he erupted, first on my face, then in my mouth (that explained the funny taste in my mouth that morning). The thought of his cum in my mouth made me want to puke, then I started to get mad, and then something happened I didn't expect- a hand- different from his or mine, appeared and began rubbing that cum all over my face! Who the hell was that?! Not my Mary?!

The video stopped.

"That was NOT me talking in that video, and that better not have been Mary rubbing it on my face!"

"First of all, no it wasn't Mary. It was some cheap whore I hired for the video. Mary was passed out too. And no, that wasn't you talking. But it makes for a pretty convincing video, don't you think?"

"What the hell do you want from me asshole?!"

"Absolutely nothing. I just made an amusing little video, and I wanted to show it to you. You know, before I send it to Mary."

"You wouldn't."

"You don't think she'd be amused that her husband is a cum slut? I think she would."

"You can't!"

"I can, and I am."

"Please, you can't, she'll think I'm gay and divorce me."

"I'm not very motivated to not send it."

"So you DO want something from me. What? Money? An apology for flipping you off one time years ago? What?"

"An apology would be nice."

"OK, I'm sorry, I was just jealous of you and I was mad that you were fucking all the girls at work. OK? I'm really, really sorry."

"Apology accepted. And it wasn't ALL the girls. Jessica was a lesbian."

"So you won't send the video?"

"Oh, no- I'm still sending the video."

"What...why? I apologized!"

"I told you I wasn't asking you to do something to get me to not send it."

I thought for a moment. This was low, He was wanting me to grovel and beg!

There's no way...I couldn't...I'm not going to...and then I sighed. I realized it was the only way.

"Russel, please...I'm begging you, please don't send the video. I will do whatever you ask."

"Like what?"

The only thing that popped in my mind was the dream...and that's what I said.

"You can make me strip and punish me with your belt and make me suck your cock until you cum on my face!"

What the hell did I say that for?

Russel started laughing hysterically.

"Agreed!" he said. "I would have settled for a blow job, but this is even better, but you have to make it sound good!"

Already regretting my decision, I nodded my assent.

"Here's what you're gonna say and do..." Russel said, and then he proceeded to tell me how this was going to play out. I don't know what all the theatrics were about- his phone was on the table and I didn't see any other cameras, so I concluded that this was just his way of getting revenge, although it seemed rather pointless.

He even went so far as to make me go outside and knock, like this whole scene was a spontaneous thing that happened.

I stood outside, and then heard him say "OK!"

That was my cue, so I knocked on the door.

A moment later he opened the door, feigning surprise.

"Johnny Boy, I didn't expect to see you. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could have a word with you?"

"Sure, sure- come on in."

I walked in and he closed and locked the door behind me.

"So, what is it?"

"I...I feel like I've treated you badly, when you've such a good friend to...to Mary and me, and...and I feel like apologizing wasn't enough. I still feel like this misunderstanding is unresolved, and...and..."

"Yes?"

"And I feel like I deserve to be punished for what I did, and...and I also feel like I owe you something for all the, uh, anguish I put you through."

"So what do you propose, exactly?"

My palms were sweating and my hands were trembling...

"I've heard the stories about how you would punish guys back in the day, and...and I want you to do that to me."

"So what is it you think happened, way back then?"

"The, ah, rumours were, umm, that you would make them strip, that you would punish them with your belt, and..uhh, make them, uhh, you know..."

"No, I don't know. What?"

"Suck you."

"Ah. I see. So let me see if I understand you correctly: Of your own free will, without any coercion from me, you came here to make things right by taking off all of your clothes, then you want me to hit you with my belt, then you want to suck my cock?"

"Y-yes."

"And what is the real reason you didn't like me?"

"I was jealous, not of you, but of all the girls who got to make love to you, and I could never have you."

"So, are you telling me your bisexual?"

"No, I am gay, and my dream all of these years has been for you to possess me, and use me for your pleasure."

I don't know what possessed me to lie...and I don't know why I started to feel funny whenever I thought of submitting to Russel, or why my cock would start to tingle (and my stomach would start to churn) whenever I started thinking about the possibility of him..and Mary...

Russel stood there staring at me for what seemed like an eternity.

He said,"You have 15 seconds to remove all your clothes or your punishment will be worse."

Crap! My fingers flew- clothes were flying off of me.

I was finally standing there completely naked.

His hand went to his belt buckle, and paused for a minute. He unbuckled, then very slowly, while keeping eye contact with me, pulled the belt from it's loops until the tip fell to the floor. It was a thick belt..He pointed to the desk..."You know what to do."

Regretting my decision, I walked over to the desk, bent over, and gripped the edges for moral support.

He walked over and kicked my feet apart so my legs were spread.

A split second after I heard the whoosh, the belt made contact with my ass. The pain seared through me- my ass was on fire, my knees nearly buckled. I barely recovered when the next one hit-in not quite the same place and a little harder. My hands gripped the edge of the desk Thwack! The next one, lower on my legs..Thwack! Up to my lower back-Thwack! The tears were flowing from my eyes, I had ceased standing and was now fully laying on the desk, the death grip I had on the edges the only thing holding me up. The strokes came harder and faster,, and the next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.

"It doesn't seem as if you were sincere."

"I...I am...I'm trying...I..."

"ON THE DESK!"

"Ok, ok..."

"YOU WILL ANSWER YES MASTER!"

"Ok, ok..."

Thwack!

"Yes, Master, Yes Master!"

And somehow I found the strength to pull myself up to the desk.

"You are being quite a disappointment, Johnny-Boy. You have three more coming. I really don't know why I take such pity on you. I guess I'm doing it for Mary's sake. You have three more strokes coming. I suggest you hold tight to that desk!"

I steeled myself, but I wasn't prepared for what came next.

Thwack! The pain of the belt striking my poor cock was excruciating. Thwack! Another! I could feel my knees weaken...Thwack! I couldn't take!

I was openly bawling, "Master, please, have mercy! Please don't hit me again"

"Quit crying you fucking baby! I decided to take it easy this time..now get over here and taste your man!"

I started to get up...

"Crawl, faggot!"

I started to crawl towards him.

I started to reach for his cock with my hand..SLAP! across my face.

"Hands behind your back! Mouth only!"

I leaned forward, and trying hard not to puke over what I was about to do, I opened my mouth, and for the first time in my life, put another man's penis in my mouth. The smell and taste were disgusting, but I tried to emulate what I had seen in porn videos, since I had no experience first hand. Mary (and no other old girlfriend, for that matter) had never sucked me. Mary thought it too disgusting.

I went up and down, up and down, and continued doing that for what seemed like an eternity.

I think something was going wrong- I think he was getting soft!

"Fuck! Is that the best you can do!?!? I can see I have a lot to teach you, but we're going to have plenty of time to practice!"

What, what did he say? I didn't have time to ponder it- just then he grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth, faster and faster, getting to deep, starting to gag, stomach was convulsing, I couldn't breathe!

"That's it- now you're getting it!"

Just when I thought I was gonna lose my lunch, he pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

Rope after rope of hot sticky cum shot out of the end of that big dick, covering my face, my hair, dripping down on my chest.

"Start rubbing! He ordered.

"Rub it all over your face...now your hair... your tits...good girl! Now lick your fingers clean!"

I slowly put my fingers in my mouth. The taste was bitter, gross...but I licked and licked until my fingers were clean.

"Good girl, Johnny Boy! You're on your way to being almost as good a cocksucker as your wife!"

What did he just say?

"Get off the floor and follow me, pick up your clothes."

The cum was still dripping off of my face on to my tits, er, I mean chest, as we walked.

He brought me to the front door, opened, then said "Leave!"

"But...I'm not dress..."

I didn't finish my complaint because he shoved me out the door, naked and covered in his sperm.

I managed to stop at a gas station and wash most of the cum off of me.

When I got home I told Mary I wasn't feeling well, so I took a long, hot shower put on some long sleeved/pants pajamas to cover the welts and went to bed.

I relived the whole sordid evening in my dreams that night, and I really wasn't surprised to wake up after having another wet dream. At least the p.j.'s kept it contained this time.

Two weeks passed, my dreams were getting back to normal, my welts were healed (mostly) and all seemed well on the home front.

After what seemed like a more-grueling-than-usual week at work, I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend, especially since we had no plans, or so I thought.

On Friday I was finally home for the weekend, Mary was busy cleaning, and I told her I was going to go take a shower, and suggested we go out for dinner tonight.

"Well, of course, silly! Don't you remember? We already have dinner plans tonight!"

"Huh, I guess I did forget! Sorry, where did you want to eat?"

"I was afraid of that- I told you last night right before you went to sleep- Russel invited us to dinner at his place. You must have forgotten."

I don't think I would have forgotten that! She must have told me when I was snoring!

"Well, uninvite us, I'm not going!"

"We're not going to be so rude to your friend!"

"He's not my friend!"

"I don't think he's going to like it, but I'll tell him you had a fever and couldn't come."

I knew she wouldn't actually go alone, but I had to at least try...

"You are NOT going there alone, and we are staying home!"

"That's your decision, not mine. If you don't want me to go alone, then get ready to leave."

Great.

I stomped off to the shower, fuming.

As the water cascaded down my body, I worried what we were in for that evening, considering what happened the other day.

Certainly he would embarrass me in front of my wife, but I was concerned that he might find a way to get me off to the side and blow him real quick.

I finished showering and dressed.

I came into the living room to find Mary waiting on me.

I nearly tripped over my own feet when I saw how she was dressed.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress which really accentuated her pale white skin.

Her 42D breasts were barely covered in front, with plenty of cleavage showing, and she had black fishnet stockings on, finished with 4" black pumps.

"Zip me up?" she asked.

"Umm, don't you think something a little more conservative would be more...appropriate?"

"What, this? I just thought it looked cute. Are you saying I look like some cheap whore?"

The answer was yes, but I said, "Of course not! I just thought..."

"Then zip me up! We have to go."

I moved around behind her to work the zipper, which was down at the small of her back.

I started to zip her up, and I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. What was she up to?

We drove over to Russel's house in silence.

All too soon we were standing at the door, and I hesitated before I knocked.

The seconds ticked by slowly, and after what felt like an eternity, the door opened.

"Johnny Boy! It's been a while!" He said with a hint of derision. "The last time I saw you...well it's been a while! Come on in!"

I brushed past him.

Behind me I heard a kiss, and he said in a voice laced with fondness, "Hello, Mary."

I turned and he was escorting her in by her elbow.

"Dinner is ready, Come, sit, eat!"

He sat Mary and I across from each other at the table, with himself at the end between us.

Dinner conversation was boring, and mostly consisted of him commenting on Mary's appearance, laced with little dismissive comments towards me.

The meal was fantastic, and was over soon enough. The drinks he served us gave me a little buzz, and I was finally starting to relax a little.

I could tell Mary felt the same, as she was responding with smiles and interest at all the attention Russel was lavishing upon her.

I must admit this was starting to worry me, but I brushed it off. The alcohol was soothing my worries.

Russel poured us all another drink, then said, "Let's all go in the other room, I want to show you something."

So we picked up our glasses and headed into the living room, where he had us sit on the love seat across from where his tv was set up.

I was relieved to see him sit in the easy chair by himself. I had thought...well, maybe I was just imagining things after all.

Mary said, "You said you wanted to show us something?"

"Yes, I have a video to show you." Russel said.

Immediately I broke into a cold sweat, fearing it would be a video of my last visit here.

He turned on the big screen, pressed play on the remote.

A split screen came up. The left side was black. On the right side was the video of me standing in Russel's office. As the voice on the screen began to speak, I knew my marriage was about to end in humiliation.

"So let me see if I understand you correctly: Of your own free will, without any coercion from me, you came here to make things right by taking off all of your clothes, then you want me to hit you with my belt, then you want to suck my cock?"

"Y-yes."

Mary's jaw dropped.

Then the video continued to show the rest of the events of that day as the left side of the screen came up.

There was a woman moaning, and as it came into focus, I realized it was Mary.

She was naked, and riding Russel cowgirl-style, bouncing up and down on his hard cock.

My jaw dropped.

Mary hid her face in her hands, then alternately looking at me, "How could you...do that?" then looking at Russel, "Why?"

I knew what this was- it was blackmail! I flew into a rage, ejecting the dvd and breaking it. I found the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

When I reappeared in the living room, Mary was sobbing and Russel was on the phone.

"Before you do something you're going to regret, Johnny Boy, listen to this."

Mary paused sobbing as he held up the phone: "Where are you?" he asked the nameless person on the other end.

"The post office." came the reply.

"And what do you have there?"

"A box of DVDs" nameless said.

"Now look," Russel began, "all i want is for the three of us to have a little fun together. If we could just agree to that,we can avoid all this unpleasantness."

"Fuck! Off!" I replied.

Mary had gone back to sobbing into her hands.

"We are not going to do anything with you, and we are leaving! Come on Mary!"

With the hand that wasn't holding the big kitchen knife I went to pull Mary up off of the couch.

Again he spoke to the nameless one.

"Find the DVD with the red "x" on it, and drop it in the mailbox."

"You wouldn't do that to me!" Mary cried.

"Done." came the voice.

Russel then handed me a manila envelope.

I opened it and found a list of friends, family, co-workers, church members.

I panicked, looking for a name with a red "x" next to it.

None was found. I handed the list to Mary, who re-commenced crying when she saw the names on the list.

"Who the hell is that DVD being sent to?" I demanded.

"Don't worry, Johnny Boy! It was sent to someone you go to church with, but he has agreed to keep it a secret...for now. Shall we mail another one?" he said, with a devious smile on his face.

"I don't care! I am not going to submit to your blackmail!" I said.

"Well, then I guess we'll have to mail another..."

"Wait!" said Mary.

"John, I can't live with the humiliation if everyone saw you...me...like that. Russel, what must we do?"

"You can't be serious?" I said to her? "You're going to give into his demands?"

"I don't want everyone we know seeing us...like that. Do you?"

"No." I said as I hung my head in shame."

She looked at Russel and asked again, "What must we do?"

"Well that's better. This is what's going to happen- we are going to make a little agreement between the three of us. You two will become my sex slaves for the next 12 months."

I did not like the sound of that!

He continued, "You will make yourselves available for sex whenever, wherever, however with whoever. I will guarantee your safety and privacy, but you must comply. You must remain married and in a good relationship. Only Mary can refuse to participate in some activities, but whatever she refuses to do, Johnny Boy will.. At the end of the 12 months I will release you from our agreement, give you all the DVDs from today, and you may go your merry way."

We sat there dumbfounded.

I began to shake my head "no" as Mary spoke. "We agree." she said, looking directly at me, as if she was telling me, not Russel.

She held her head in shame as Russel started to laugh.

"Good, good! This is going to be fun!"

He left for a moment and returned with a kitchen chair and some rope, and told me to sit in the chair.

Talking to Mary, he said, "Take the knife from him and tie his ankles to the front legs, and his hands to the rear legs."

She followed his commands, and soon I was immobilized in the chair.

He had her stand in front of me, then he walked around behind her and placed both of his hands on her breasts. He began kneading them through the fabric until her nipples began to harden...I also noticed my cock was getting hard. Mary noticed too.

"This is turning you on!" she said accusingly.

Just then Russel grabbed the fabric and ripped the dress in half.

Mary started to cover herself, but she was forced down into the doggie position . While she was still facing me

Mary started to protest, but just then, Russell reached down between her legs and said.

"Oh I see that you're pretty wet-you must be enjoying this"

Again Mary started to protest, but then Russell drove into her all at once and she let out a gasp. Mary was still looking right at my eyes as she was being forced fucked from behind.

She went from looking like she was not enjoying it to all of a sudden starting to get pleasure from it.