A Boring Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting worried for her because I knew that she wouldn't want to do this. I didn't understand how she could be enjoying herself, but then I realized that I was just as hard as Russel. How was this making me hard?!?!

She looked down and noticed that my cock was getting hard. She looked up at me,then back at my cock and then back at my eyes again with a look on her face like, 'why are you enjoying this I'm getting raped here?'

Russell continued thrusting in and out of her until it looked like she couldn't take anymore and was about to orgasm.

He stopped and pulled out and as soon as he did she let out a soft moan like she was missing the feeling that she was getting from him.

He got up and walked over to me. He laid the chair down on the floor so that I was laying on the ground looking up at the ceiling and then he had her kneel over me so that her pussy was right over my face and then he went back to thrusting in and out of her again and I was forced to sit here and watch, or rather lay there and watch, as my wife was being taken directly over my face. He continued thrusting in and out of her until all of a sudden I felt him start to tense up and he started to let out a moan and said, "Here it comes!" and then all sudden he pulled out and he ejaculated all over my face as I heard a whimper from Mary.

The nasty stuff was in my eyes, my nostrils, my mouth. The taste and smell was making me sick.

He immediately re-inserted himself inside my wife and continued as if nothing had happened; his orgasm just being a slight diversion.

As he continued thrusting in and out of Mary, all I could do was listen since I couldn't open my eyes. Occasionally something more would drip on my face. Finally Mary's moans grew louder and she was on her way to her own orgasm. It was huge- she cried out as it tore through her:

"Omigosh! Ohhhh....ohhhh....ohhhh....yes...yes...."more moans as she subsided...then Russel started to build to another climax.

"Mary, I'm going to cum again, where do you want it? On him again?"

"No, in me!" She took pity on me!

"Fill me up! I want it in me!"

So much for pity.

Russel began to grunt and yelled, "He you go baby!" and let out a series of grunts as he filled my wife with his sperm.

Finally things calmed down a bit, and I heard some whisperings, then some movement, then Russel said, "Here it comes!"

Mary let out a little giggle as something wet landed on my face. More cum. Lots more cum. Where the hell does he store it?

Russel said,"Alright, let's get you cleaned up!"

Yea, finally! I was feeling pretty gross.

I heard movement...footsteps...a shower...more giggling. Okay, I guess i wasn't the one getting cleaned up.

I lay there for a while, still tied to the chair...on my back...face covered in cum. My mouth was parched. I was getting desperate, and as it didn't sound like anyone was coming soon, I did the only thing I could in my predicament. I scooped up what cum I could with my tongue and swallowed. As I grew tolerant of the taste, I would try and get more and more.

What I didn't know was that they had returned and were watching me.

"John, I didn't know you liked cum so much!" Mary said.

"I don't!" I replied.

Russel said something to her, and the next thing I knew she was scooping the cum of my face. I could see again!

"Open your mouth cumslut, so your wife can feed you my cum!"

I shook my head,

"Open your mouth honey, you have to do what he says!" Mary said with an amused look on her face.

Defeated, I opened my mouth...