All Comments on 'A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 02'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
I LIKED IT A LOT

it was well written and flowed very nicely. The one thing that bothered me a little was your use of administration instead of ministration(s).

I still gave you 5 stars keep writing I would like to see more on the same two characters after her promotion.

BarespiderBarespiderabout 13 years ago
Thumbs up

A very nice and believable adventure that builds upon itself.

Please continue this storyline and do contribute others. I appreciate your writing style and content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome.

A great story well told... emotive, realistic, kind, passionate, respectful, and as sexy as hell. 5+ stars. Definately one of the top ten erotic stories I've ever read; and that's more than "a few".

I especially loved your detailed description of worshipping a beautiful pussy beautifully... something not a lot of men appreciate, apparently. Done well, eating a peach is a magical, wonderous, deeply moving experience, and you somehow captured that magic. This story brought back the (too old) memory of my very first time, so I feel I need Thank You for taking the time to write it. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous