All Comments on 'A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 05'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unreal

I have loved each and every installment of this series. It is, without question, one of the best I've ever read. Beautiful, touching, heartbreaking AND totally hot.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

BarespiderBarespiderover 12 years ago
A wonderful series

I certainly hope Jim & Carrie reunite again very soon.

You are a very talented writer johnwhoknew. Please continue writing, either with these characters or new stories.

Thank you for your time and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hopeful that more can be written about how they eventually ended up together again. Great story by the way.

GirlsI69GirlsI69over 12 years ago
Great read!

This is a new favorite story for me. I hope that you'll write a sequel to this about how they come together again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow ! Great Story.

Very entertaining ......write more !

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Great story, now can you write about them getting back together. You did say that they would eventually do get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautifully written series. Both Carrie and Jim are beautiful human beings too and very much in love which adds to the charm. A very realistic love story in corporate environment. The tender parts and giving nature of both are beautiful. Makes one wish that we could love like that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great, great series. Kept the reader on the edge of their seat every moment. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

KCCO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it very much.

Great story. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this is every single guy`s dream, to fall for your female boss, it nearly happened to me, a very many years ago, in my first job in a garage, but I was not confident enough to take the risk, and didnt realise at the time that she fancied me, even when she ask me to let her go up in a car on the car hoist, and then drop down for me to catch her.

I was just a dumb 15 yr old kid. 50 yrs on I still remember that day, and Mary,

with great regret, your story rekindle some very dear memories, THANK YOU> ..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I have become a romantic in my old age.

I will look on your page to see if you continued this story in a way that would please me. Thank you for writing this very good story.

DalhawkDalhawkover 7 years ago
Great story......

Really hope you come back with another one (or two) about how they ended up getting back together. You write well!

Jack40Jack40about 6 years ago
Carrie and Jim

this is a gripping story, I presume it to be fictional, however what happened to Mr, Sterling. As I remember from the story he was an attorney with political desires, what happened with him, and how did Carrie come to be your wife. Sorry if I now invade your privacy, it is all so interesting.

TylerdomincordTylerdomincordabout 6 years ago

I absolutely loved everything about the story...except the last page. It went from an emotional rollercoaster to a short "sum up" and it was a bit of a let down. Beautiful and wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderfully crafted story. This definitely merits a sequel. 5 stars all the way.

plumber4276plumber427610 months ago

What a great story. What a shame there is seemingly no more coming.

This is a respectful, erotic and emotional story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous