A Bottomless Day Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A daring exhibition leads to me raising the stakes.
10.7k words
4.57
16.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milliee
Milliee
56 Followers

I gazed out my kitchen window at the beautiful orange sky as the sun rose. Leaning over the stone benchtop, I stood with my legs crossed staring in awe. I loved making the most of the view in my second storey apartment, especially in the early mornings before the main road was packed with commuters on their way to the city to climb their respective corporate ladders.

My fingers wrapped around my cup of black coffee, my turquoise finger nails gently scratching the inner ear of the mug. Checking out my pristine nails that I'd done the night before after work alongside my matching turquoise toe nails, I bounced up and down off my feet. My bare C cup breasts jiggled with each bounce, announcing their desire for attention through the window from potential early morning onlookers.

Placing my coffee down, I cupped my breasts before allowing my hands to wander down my waist. Uncrossing my legs, my hand glided along my freshly exfoliated skin before landing on my bare mound. My middle finger grazed along my pussy before making its way back up to my tits. Giving myself one last squeeze of my hand-sized breasts, I finished my coffee to go get dressed.

Today's theme was turquoise! With my bedroom windows and blinds open (of course), I boogied my way to my dresser. I pulled out a stainless steel butt plug with a turquoise gem on it. Standing directly in front of the window, I bent back slightly to lube up the plug and insert it seductively into my ass. Taking my time, once the plug was fully in I gave my ass cheeks a hard squeeze and a flirty slap before running my hands up my waist to give my tits a sexy squeeze in front of the window.

Wrapping up my tease, I put on a turquoise sports bra and some black cotton briefs alongside my favourite pair of tan t-bar sandals. The idea was to wear something sporty to justify the lack of clothing but to finish the outfit off with a pair of sandals to hint to my lack of exercise and therefore my intention to simply wear less in public. I turned to face my ass to my mirror, the briefs covered most of my ass, leaving a little bit of cheek hanging out of the bottom but they also completely hid the blue gem in my ass. Unsatisfied, I pulled my briefs off and replaced them with a black cotton thong, it had a reasonably wide band above my ass and also between the cheeks. It wrapped around the gem like a glove and left just about all my ass hanging out. I then wrapped a thin, grey, cropped exercise jacket around my hips to give my ass some coverage. Tying the sleeves together at the front gave my pussy just enough coverage if placed correctly.

Now my outfit with the jacket to cover felt too easy, so off came the thong and I replaced it with a cotton black g string. It was a small triangle at the front to cover my mound and part of my pussy before turning to string at the back and forming a 'T' at the top of my ass. It did nothing to hide my plug, the rear string merely slipping behind the blue gem.

"That's more like it!" I exclaimed as I tied my light brown hair up into a pony tail.

My goal for the day was to get on a bus to the city with all the city workers at the peak travel time while bottomless. I was only going to bring my bus pass and some cash with my outfit so I could travel lightly with no easy way out like getting an uber back to my car. Even though that in itself would be quite daring with no pants on. I'd taken today (Wednesday) and tomorrow off work so I could spend however long I wanted in the day and potentially night to get up to mischief.

With my outfit sorted, I grabbed my $20 note, bus pass and car key and left. Sitting in the drivers seat, I was starkly reminded of the butt plug in my ass as it rammed up further inside me, the gem pulling tightly on my tight hole.

"Millie what the fuck are you doing?" I said to myself, looking down at my g string with my pussy exploding out the sides of it.

I stroked my pussy to remind myself why.

"Showing my sexy body off, that's what." I replied.

With that I was off, from where I lived I drove away from the city a couple suburbs in hopes of getting on the bus early to get a seat and get myself set up for the busy ride in. Parking up at the beach carpark, I chucked my car key onto one of my tyres and walked to the closest bus stop, my bus pass tucked into my bra alongside my $20 note and my sunglasses on my head.

When the bus came I double checked my pussy coverage before stepping out to signal the bus, even with the jacket modestly and accurately placed I still looked on the skimpy side, leaning over the wrong way would quickly lead to an easy view of panties. All according to plan I guess. My heart raced as the bus doors opened up, the bus driver appeared to greet my slim, lightly tanned legs first before checking out my bare torso and finally looking at my tits to say hi. I was the second person on the bus, a miserable looking middle aged man sat around the middle of the bus, suited up for his day. A little disappointed I didn't catch his eye, I untied my jacket as I walked past to get to the back seat of the bus.

As the bus took off, I shimmied my way to the corner and placed my jacket on the seat first. Tucking my thumbs under my g string waistband, I pulled my panties to my thighs before dancing them down to my ankles. Sitting down on my jacket, I embraced the jolt of the butt plug trying to spear itself further up my ass before putting my feet up on the seat in front, my panties wrapped around my ankles.

I admired my glossy toenails neatly encased by my sandals with my sexy undergarments messily thrown in the mix. Looking down, I felt and saw my bare pussy begin to leak. I kept my panty display up until the next few passengers boarded, taking seats further up the front of the bus, unaware of my blissful exhibition. After a while I tugged my panties off completely and looped the back of the g string around my butt plug shaft, pulling the remainder of my knickers around to my pussy. With a leg still up on the seat and the other spread off to the side, I stuffed my panties into my pussy, leaving the loop hooked on my ass toy. Satisfied with my state of attire, I kept my legs apart in that way for a few more bus stops. Eventually we hit a main bus stop and a big queue of people stormed on board.

I took my leg off the seat in front and brought my knees together as the first of many people at the stop walked up the aisle. Quickly wrapping the sleeves of my jumper together again, I plopped the bundle between my legs with a few seconds to spare before a guy in his early thirties pulled himself into the back corner opposite me. As the bus continued to head closer to the city, more and more people continued to board the bus. Eventually the back seat was full and my half bare thigh was rubbing against a middle aged man's suit pants while my pussy soaked the panties stuffed inside it. A couple strategic arm movements allowed my jacket sleeves to stimulate my clit, sending shivers down my spine that I swore the man next to me could feel.

All I wanted to do was spread my legs for the bus to see and fuck myself to cum. My soaking wet panties that weren't even on properly were teasing me so hard. The aroma of my wet pussy began to take over the back seat as we neared the city. Feeling sexually frustrated with no release, I decided to flash my pussy. Grabbing the sleeves on my lap, I lifted them up and gave them a quick readjust, giving everyone on the back seat a shot at seeing my naked stuffed pussy. Unfortunately nobody on the bus batted an eye. Disappointed, I wiggled around a little to shuffle my butt plug around, stimulating myself as everyone else prepared to get off the bus.

The bus came to a holt and everyone in their seats stood up, queueing to get off the bus and find some fresh air. I took the opportunity to remain seated and daringly pulled my jacket sleeves up to reveal my pussy once more. Leaving the sleeves up, I put my hands on either side of my body in preparation to get up myself, leaving my pussy clearly visible. The man next to me glanced down and had a brief look. I pretended to look further down the bus at the queue out. He looked away for a few seconds before bringing his eyes back down again. I wondered if he could see the strings of my panties coming out of my pussy or if it was a little too concealed.

My heart skipped a beat before I took my flash a step further and spread my knees to stand, I was convinced my entire pussy, panties and all came to view as I stood. I left my sleeves bunched around my torso with my pussy completely exposed as the back seaters began to leave. The man didn't manage a second look before he left but I left my pussy out to thank the bus driver as I got off last, shuffling my sleeves back down in time before my feet hit the pathway.

As everyone raced off to their offices like rats, I stood around casually, enjoying the feeling of the brisk morning wind brushing against my skin, including my naked sex. Taking slow steps, I embraced the tug of my panties in my pussy as my butt plug wiggled slightly with each stride. I made my way to the small park near the bus stop, the smell of cigarettes clogged my nostrils as I approached. My vibe was slightly disturbed as I felt a tug in my pussy a little further than what I was experiencing earlier. A shot of fear went through me as I realised my panties were slipping out of my pussy. With my jacket flirtatiously flapping at the bottom of my ass cheeks and just about all my thighs exposed, I stood in horror as my panties fell out, dangling between my legs.

With my butt plug firmly in my ass, unlooping the panties was not an option without severely exposing myself and my plug so I decided I just had to embrace it. I made my way off the main path, copping many judgemental glares in the process, onto the grass. The pendulum between my legs smeared along my inner thighs as I walked, leaving light patches of wetness with each step. Finding a more secluded patch of grass, I sat and watched everyone disembarking their buses and make their way down the road to work. The park itself was pretty much dead quiet, but the footpath next to it where I came from was packed to the brim with people arriving. Checking out my panties, my pussy oozed in response as I was greeted by my white juices contrasting the black cotton fabric, staining the material and making them a little crusty as they dried.

I shamelessly leaned back and spread my legs to fish out my panties from my ass, before scrunching them up in my hand and meeting the eyes of several passersby as they observed my profound act of sexual nudity. Leaving my panties bunched up next to me, I undid my jacket and splayed it out under me like a mini picnic rug. I sat with my knees tucked up to my chest and my feet spread to give everyone a nice view of my pussy. I almost passed as a jogger having a rest but my sandals definitely removed that ideology and I probably just looked like an attention seeking whore that wanted a good fuck.

I trialed a few sitting positions, like extending my legs out and spreading them on the grass or leaning back onto my hands and simply spreading my knees and feet nice and wide. I finished with laying on my back and lifting my feet in the air a little so they dangled cutely next to my bare ass. This showed off not only my pussy but the turquoise gem that nicely matched my nails and bra. Shaking with nerves, I rushed into the next position, spreading my knees apart and sliding a finger along my slit before standing up to openly expose my bottomless nature. Turning my ass to face the crowds, I bent over at the hips to pick up my jacket before tying it back on to regain my modesty, giving everyone one last view of the jewel plugging my ass.

With my panties bunched up in my hands I took a stroll down the path among the crowd. The frequent, gentle slap of my jacket against my upper rear thighs continued to remind me of my state of attire. It felt so wrong and sexy to walk around so many people with my body so exposed, yet my privates still out of sight. My juices continued trickling from my pussy as I considered what everyone else was thinking of my outfit.

As the crowds simmered and my walk progressed across the city, I decided to get a little cheeky, casually flicking my jacket sleeves to the side with the odd step to give my pussy a quick flash. A few snapped necks later I shuddered with horniness as my pussy pooled with wetness. Running a finger along my slit, strands of fluid followed as my hand came out from beneath my jacket.

I walked into a cinema with my pussy making cum icicles between my legs. The musty smell of carpet overpowered the intimate smell of my sex. The first movie of the day started at 10am so I was one of the first customers in. I sat across from the main counter in the rather large lobby area, noting two separate couples lurking around the room. Planting my ass on the seat reminded me again of my plugged ass, jolting my posture as I sat and wettening my pussy even more.

My juices trickled down to my ass and began to seep into my jacket from the inside. I waited a few minutes for an opening before untangling my panties in my hand and slipping them back on. The crusty dried fabric instantly softened as it soaked up the water feature between my legs. The string at the back snapped to the side of my butt plug, slipping behind the gem and out of sight.

Standing up, I untied my jacket sleeves and loosely held them above my waist, flashing plenty of panties to any who chose to pay attention. Meandering to the snacks section, I coasted around the aisles flapping the jacket around for a few laps, showing off some ass cheek in the process. I caught the eye of an employee behind the counter, a guy in maybe his early thirties looking rather polished in his white dress shirt and red tie.

Making my way to an aisle directly in front of him but away from other lines of sight, I squatted down with my knees spread nice and wide to check out a few packets of chips with my panties on display, my pussy lips curling around the edges of the fabric on my crotch. My pussy ached as I noted the guy staring at me in my peripherals. Putting a hand on a packet of chips, I ran my other hand along my inner thigh, gently stroking myself there as I pretended to be deep in thought about chip flavours. I wondered if he could see the wet patch building in my panties yet, such thoughts compounded the build up of juices from my pussy.

I held my tease for a decent while before opting to give the chips a miss and check out the lollies opposite them instead. Swinging my legs around to shut down the vision of my knickers, I instead exposed the side of my legs to him. With my jacket sleeves shoved between my legs untied and the rest of the jacket hanging loosely behind me, my entire thighs and my hips were on show. I failed to focus my eyes on the lollies in front as my mind raced of how hard the guy's cock must be at the sight of me exposing myself like this. Giving the sleeves a quick flap, I briefly flashed my g string waistband, my pussy dribbling in response. Whilst maintaining my squat, I reached my right hand (the side hidden from view) around the side of my hip and flicked the slither of panties barely covering half my wet slit to the side.

Pulling a pack of sour lollies off the shelf, I simultaneously guided my middle finger into my pussy. I could only reach my second knuckle deep but slid my well lubricated finger repeatedly inside myself. My vision blurred as I flipped the lolly packet over to check out the ingredients list, overwhelmed with the pleasure between my legs.

Placing the lolly packet back on the shelf, I looked over my shoulder to make a brief moment of eye contact with the worker behind the counter. I bet he liked what he was seeing. Reluctantly slipping my finger back out from inside me, I slowly raised back to standing, sensually sucking my finger as I turned away from the guy and continued walking.

At the next aisle over there was a chocolate stand at the end of the aisle where I could stand and everything from my tits down were out of sight. Though I was sure there was a security camera somewhere, it didn't bother me when my pussy was this fucking wet. I quickly glanced at the guy again to check he was looking my way before dropping my jacket to the floor next to me. I bounced my hips from side to side with my feet spread wider than shoulder width apart, toying with the string waistbands of my panties. As a customer approached my voyeur, I bent down to take my panties off, dropping them to my ankles and kicking them over to my jacket. As the worker's eyes drifted away from me I stepped out into the aisle, completely bottomless, exposing my hairless pussy front on. I stepped back into cover quickly after stepping out, my heart thumping inside my head, screaming at me to stop.

"No way" I said aloud.

After the guy printed off the movie ticket for his customer and said his thanks, he immediately focused his attention back on me, apparently impressed with my display so far. I kept my eyes down as I crept a leg into the aisle. At first I showed up to my knee. A little unthrilled, I gave my bare ass a gentle tap before leaning more of my leg out, I guessed he could probably see most of my thigh but not quite my hip.

I snuck my hidden hand between my legs again, slowly toying with the plug in my ass before effortlessly inserting my middle finger into my pussy again. I kept my movements slow to avoid making it look suspicious as my shoulders were still visible. A couple more customers approached the counter as I quickly looked up at my voyeur in the eyes again. Something about looking someone in the eyes when you're bottomless and fingering yourself just really gets me going.

As a bit of a line started to form around the counter, I decided one more act would do before I literally got caught pants down. Bobbing down out of sight, I yanked my tight sports bra up, my tits springing out into view. I then got into doggy style with my ankles in the aisle, visible to the counter and line. I rubbed my clit, instantly met with pleasure and an incoming orgasm. I slowed my rubbing speed to match the build up of pressure in my pussy, slowing down to edge myself. My pussy cried tears of juices as I reluctantly stopped, my body slowly easing from what was an orgasm in the making.

Tying my jacket around my hips and fixing up my boob coverage, I bunched my panties back in my hand with my $20 note and made my way to the counter. As I waited for the person in front to get their tickets off my voyeur, I flicked the tag of my panties out. I guess he'd know how my pussy looks in a size 6 g string.

"Hiii!" I said flirtatiously.

"Could I see Spiderman Homecoming at 10am please?" I smiled, placing my hands on the benchtop, one holding the money and the other my panties.

"Yep that'll be $17." he shyly replied.

I held out my panty hand, a second before dropping them into his lustful hands before correcting myself.

"Oops haha, not those." I giggled as I handed him the money instead.

Sneaking my now free hand under my jacket, I gave my slippery pussy a quick rub while looking him directly in the eyes. Receiving my ticket and change, I gave him an overly friendly smile before gently swiping his palm with my moist fingers, thanking him and walking off.

I strutted my bottomless self to the bathrooms, intending on going to the cinema room late so I could pick a seat that would allow me to exercise my naughty inhibitions. The door to the bathroom squawked as I swung it open before being met by a second squawking door to enter the toilets. I untied my jacket before checking to see if I was alone, which I ended up being by myself anyway.

Hanging my jacket up in a cubicle, I stripped off my bra to get nude in the stall. Placing my bra and panties with the jacket, I pranced out into the open toilet room. I checked myself out in the mirror as I swayed my hips from side to side, feeling myself up all over my body. Thinking the doors were squawky enough to give me notice of someone entering, I hopped up onto the wash basin bench top on my knees, cradling a sink. Nestling my pussy onto the tap, I grinded my hips back and forth, my wet as fuck pussy frictionless as it slid along the shaft of the tap. Aggressively cupping my breasts with their respective hands, I looked myself in the eyes as I opened my mouth to moan with each run along the shaft. The stimulation to my clit was unreal as the orgasm I stifled earlier returned. Teasing myself again, I slowed my pace down, preventing myself from cumming again and leaving my pussy wet and sexually frustrated.

Milliee
Milliee
56 Followers