A Bottomless Day Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasmic feelings simmered I noted how sexy it felt to be on my knees on the bench top completely naked with a plug in my ass. It felt like I was on a podium, or displayed in a glass box in a museum. I just wished for a cock in my pussy pounding me into an orgasm in this position. Looking for something dirty to do, I decided to pee in the sink. Placing a hand against the mirror and the other squeezing my tit, I gently moaned as I released the light yellow liquid between my legs. It splashed into the sink basin, spraying up the sides, the odd drop landing on my inner thighs. I bathed in the sexy feeling before a loud squawk brought me back to reality.

I squeezed my stream shut as I realised I was about to have company. Climbing down from the bench top, the second squawk rang through the concrete walls as I scurried into my cubicle with urine trickling down one of my legs. Locking the door, I sat on the toilet, relieved to be able to continue peeing but also that I didn't get caught. Still feeling sexy, I spread my knees against both cubicle walls to finish peeing, wiping a concoction of pee and cum at the end.

I sat and waited for the lady next door to finish.

"Disgusting." she muttered soon after flushing the toilet.

I presumed she went to wash her hands and saw my pee all over the sink. I sat with my legs still spread, my pussy relubricating itself upon hearing her reaction. When she left, I cleaned up the piss on my legs before heading out of my cubicle to clean up the rest of my piss all over the sink. As sexy as it was for me I realised maybe not everyone was into it so it'd be good to clean it up. Doing so naked was a little bonus for me. It didn't take long to clean so before I knew it I was putting my bra back on and tucking my panties into it. I wrapped my jacket around my waist without tying it off, creating a challenge for myself when I entered the movie room.

I awkwardly manoeuvred between the bulky entry doors to the cinema, one hand holding my sleeves up high above my waist, baring all of myself front on as I wiggled in. The sound system of the cinema blasted through the room as the movie was already a few minutes underway. I wasn't in eye shot of anyone as I shut the door behind myself so I tossed my jacket to the floor and got on my hands and knees to crawl a couple metres.

"Yeahhh, fuck my bottomless pussy." I said aloud, masked by the deafening movie being so close to the front. Meanwhile I pretended to get fucked in the doggy style position I was in, sliding my hips back with each imaginary thrust, my plugged ass front and centre of anyone who happened to also be late to the movie coming through the door.

After my momentary imaginary fuck I gave my pussy a quick spread, aimed at the door before grabbing the jacket and scrunching it up in front of my crotch. Entering the main hall of the cinema I received a few glances as you normally would entering a room at the front. Nobody's glances stuck so I guessed my state of apparel passed the decency check. My bare exposed ass remained hidden as I eyed up the room. It was a relatively quiet viewing session, the front couple rows were empty, likewise so were the rear two. About 15 people were scattered all around the middle with nobody really on the sides. I made my way to the back, leaving my jumper bunched in front of me and my naked ass hanging free, banking on the fact that everyone was actually here to watch the movie and not the exhibitionist flash her bits. I kept an eye on the crowd as I passed, apart from the initial glance, nobody turned their heads to check me out.

A little disappointed with the result, I made myself at home at one of the back corners of the cinema, stripping my sports bra off as well as my sunnies off my head. Leaving all of my belongings in a pile, I was now completely naked except for my sandals, butt plug and hair tie. Sitting in the aisle seat, my heart began to race as I crossed my legs, bouncing the crossed leg up and down as I twiddled my finger around my pony tail. Peeking my head up, I could see the closest to the back was a couple of young women, maybe around my age, probably a couple uni friends on a day off. They sat in the centre of the middle seat section.

Under the cover of the darkness of the room, I crept out of my seat, standing up in the middle of the rear aisle stark naked. I double checked they were definitely the furthermost back people before sneaking into two aisles behind them. Crouching down a little to avoid detection, I carefully made my way directly behind them. As I sat in a seat between them my plug jolted me, giving my pussy a quick little ooze. Putting my feet onto the seat heads of the row in front, I pushed myself to spread my legs three seats wide, sitting on my butt plug right on the edge of my seat to achieve it. It would've been a great display to turn your head back to see my sandals propped up so wide, you could easily imagine what I was up to. I peeped between the seats to eye up my flashing target, gently drawing circles on my clit as I watched. They didn't turn back which was a bit disappointing but also expected. It did feel absolutely incredible to have my legs spread so wide masturbating while sitting on my plugged ass.

Feeling a little more daring, I made my way to the opposite corner of my clothes before sneaking down that aisle until I got to the same row as the two girls. I slowly snuck my naked body into the aisle seat on the side seats. I checked them out, struggling to make out what clothes they were wearing unless the screen flashed a light colour, where I saw a pair of jean shorts and a white t-shirt on the girl closest to me.

"Shit they'll be able to see me." I whispered aloud, my pussy wettening in response.

I sat with my legs crossed and leaned my head over to my left arm to hide my tits and my identity from view, allowing the movie to play for a bit to let myself gain some exposure. Although it was turning me the fuck on, it was super risky because if they wanted to go to the toilet they could come my way and be within a metre of me in my completely nude state.

Looking up to eye up other options, my pussy ached as my next idea sprung to mind. The next two rows in front of the girls were free too, so I decided I'd go two rows down on the side I was on and sit all the way against the wall. Getting up, I forgot I was nude and sprung up casually, my breasts bouncing elegantly as I shot up. My nipples stiffened as I realised while I quickly got myself to my next seat, unsure if I just got caught or not. My ass plug nudged inside me again as I sat down, popping my head up to see both girls' eyes glued to the screen.

"Safe for now." I said to myself, breathing a sigh of relief.

Contradicting my vocal intention to remain hidden, I put a foot up on the seat in front of me and my other foot across the armrests to the side, opening my pussy up to the row I was on with nobody in it. I slipped a finger in my pussy and simultaneously clutched at my tit, pinching my nipple as I squeezed the flesh of my breast. At the same time I thrusted away at my pussy, slamming my palm into my clit with each entry and grinding my ass plug into the seat. My pussy squelched a little with each pump but was safely muffled by Spiderman incapacitating bad guys on a boat. I looked across the cinema at everyone oblivious to the fact I was naked and fucking myself in a not so discreet location. Those sexy thoughts sent me over the edge along with my nipple, clit, ass and pussy simulation.

"Ah! Ahhh, ohhhhhh." I muttered to myself as I came, a little louder than intended.

My mind raced as I shuddered uncontrollably to my earlier bus trip, my flashing adventure at the park in view of so many people before giving the guy behind the counter a private show of my wet, ill fitting panties.

"Fuuuuck!" I whispered as I shut my eyes with my mouth wide open, a shiver of goodness connecting my spine, pussy and ass.

My leg up on the seat shook with my orgasm, drawing the attention of the girl closest to me a couple rows back. She shot me a quick look as I withdrew my shaky leg, finger deep in my pussy and my palm still gently rubbing my clit as I caught my breath from my orgasm, my pussy dribbling built up cum all over my hand. Feeling really sexy and heated, I licked up my cum on my hand, teasing my nipple with the other hand as I crossed my legs across the other seats in my row.

Satisfied I licked up everything on my hand, I sat back to reflect on how hot it felt to do what I was doing, tasting myself after such a long lusted orgasm, finally getting my sweet release. The feeling of my cum dripping onto my butt plug before seeping into the cinema chair was the cherry on top. I just took a few minutes to put my eyes on the screen and appreciate the sexual satisfaction I was experiencing, allowing my cum to soak into the seat a little more.

With the girl that spotted my orgasm legs watching the screen again, I decided it was time to get to safety, slowly shuffling across the seats before getting up with a slight hunch as if it helped make my nudity more discreet. Making a dash for the back corner opposite my clothes, I looked back to see the girl still looking away.

"Maybe this naughty girl won't get kicked out after all." I said out of earshot of anyone.

I remained put in the aisle seat of the side seats for the remainder of the movie with the intention of staying until the lights came on and everyone left to make a dash for my clothes. Maintaining my nudity for the duration of the movie, I occasionally hopped out of my seat to stand with my feet wide apart in the middle of the isle to toy with my pussy until I edged. It felt so freeing and sexy to be able to stand in a public place and fuck myself full nude.

Eventually the movie came to an end, a few people left as the credits came on, unaware of the bonus scene at the end of marvel movies. I guess it was a win for me, less people to check out my naked body when the lights flick on. After a rather creepy end of credits scene, the lights began to fade on and just about everyone got up to leave. I impatiently waited as everyone in their vegetative, light dazed state got up to leave. Now hiding in the back corner seat, my heart was beating out of my chest as I sat with my knees together, shaking my legs up and down in anxiety. The movement of my legs wiggled the plug around in my ass, my wet pussy despite the nerves still begged for a good fuck.

A middle aged, nerdy looking guy was the last one in the cinema. He must've been watching all the credits or something. I told myself he was just sticking around for the actual show, me. But he was actually being a real thorn in my side because now the cinema employees were coming in to clean up.

"Holy shit." I said as three workers came in with dustpans, brooms and rubbish bags.

My nipples stiffened and my fresh goosebumps sent chills throughout my body. My pussy still leaked juices into my seat as I realised I was going to have to pick a gap. As the workers entered their respective rows and eyed up their seats for rubbish, I went for it. With the lights at full brightness, I dragged my naked ass with my pumping heart up and ran across the first aisle, awkwardly shuffling between the seats, keeping an eye on the workers. My tits flailed around as I worked my way across the larger middle seat section. Spotting a worker finishing his aisle, I sat down to hide my bare breasts from sight. It took what felt like an eternity for him to turn into the next aisle, I went to get up but another worker popped out of her row.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I panicked.

I decided the further they got, the more their rows would be out of sync and the closer to my exposed, naked body they'd be. So I got on my hands and knees and crawled across the floor. That would've been a sexy sight to see for one of the workers, a young woman in her sandals and butt plug crawling back to her clothes. At least I had the manners to tie up my hair for a more polished look right?

When I reached the next aisle, I popped my head up again to see the workers gaining on me. It made sense, there weren't too many people watching so there wouldn't of been much mess to clean up, except for when a horny girl fucked herself and wet the seats towards the back. The worker coming up my aisle ducked off to a row of seats and the one in the middle section happened to be looking the other way. I literally jumped out of my seat and legged it across the aisle, getting onto my hands and knees to crawl the last few seats to the safety of my clothes.

I sat in my seat, still naked as I felt my heart rate begin to slow. I watched the employees make their way up the theatre, making the most of my nudity before getting dressed. As my face and shoulders were visible, I hoped nobody would notice my bare shoulders now and my sports bra straps after. With the next opening, I threw the sports bra over my head, quickly pulling my arms through before an employee looked up, acknowledging my presence, maybe considering his sanity after not noticing me there before. I probably looked like I was fixing up my top as I pulled my bra down over my tits.

Feeling cheeky, I stood up with my g string in hand, still bottomless. I wrapped my panties over my pony tail hair tie, pulling the tag out to make it obvious for anyone watching me closely. I quickly ran my finger along my slit a few times, appreciating the wetness between my legs, smearing my cum up my mound to dry off my finger.

Popping my sunnies on my head and grabbing my jacket, I shuffled my way to the edge of the aisle before suddenly remembering I was still bottomless. To be fair I'd spent the last couple of hours naked. I tied the sleeves around my hips again, letting them dangle in front to offer me my full pussy coverage before making my way down the aisle. By now the credits had finished and the last guy in the cinema got up to leave too, we crossed paths as he was about to walk out to the aisle.

"After you." I warmly beckoned, laying my hand out to usher him in front.

I strategically swayed with my arm swing, letting my sleeves swing to the side to catch up with my hips, giving the guy a quick flash of my mound. He awkwardly smiled as he stuttered in his efforts to thank me, unwilling to mention my bare pussy. If only he knew what I'd done to it while watching the movie. Letting him get some distance in front of me, I slowed my steps down and began to untie my sleeves as I walked past the view of the last worker. With a sleeve in each hand, I widely spread my arms at around hip height to fully expose my front end to the guy in front and the open doors out of the cinema, my ass covered by the jacket at the back still.

Still daring as ever, I kept my arms out all the way up to the door, popping my head around the corner to check for people first. The coast was clear so I followed the guy in front, with my arms a little closer to my hips but still giving a full frontal flash as I walked. I maintained a slight seductive sway as I walked, my hips swinging side to side with each step, feeling sexy as all hell. I followed the guy who was apparently on a mission somewhere through a few hallways until he cornered the last turn into the lobby.

Feeling unstoppable, I let my jacket hang off my hand to the side as I came to the corner. My first thought was to check it but I wanted to do something bold and fuckworthy. I felt chills on my bare ass as I nudged my butt plug with my free hand, giving myself a few ass thrusts of sexual encouragement with the plug before holding my breath and walking around the corner.

The lobby was definitely busier than when I was there before, a small queue had formed at the counter with all eyes forward. Without exhaling, I continued to walk out, baring all of myself for show. Once i was fully in the room, I stood still for a few seconds to fully appreciate my bottomless state in such a public place. My pussy oozed some more juices to show its appreciation too.

A white blur in the corner of my peripherals caught my attention. An employee was behind the counter making his way to the line, neck snapped and staring at me. I cracked an awkward grin as I chuckled in an attempt to casually play off getting caught. In reality I was mortified but also kind of glad I got to share myself with someone.

Awkwardly wrapping my sleeves around my waist to tie it back up, I realised I'd been caught by a few guys in the line too. It wasn't a big group of them so it was a lot less intimidating. Just a few solo guys saving a memory to their wank banks. I put my head down in defeat and rushed out of the cinema, the glare of the sun blinding me as I walked out making me feel like a spotlight was shone on my tacky fashion choices.

I shamelessly walked along the road with my scandalous outfit into a service station to use the bathroom. Stripping naked inside a cubicle, I sat on the toilet and put my legs in the air, closing my eyes and thinking of the experience I had in the cinema. Rubbing circles on my clit with the occasional dip of a finger into my sopping wet pussy, I ran my other hand along my thighs, caressing my way to a second orgasm. My legs violently kicked the cubicle walls as the wave of goodness radiated from between my thighs. I arched my back, accentuating my tits and shrieked in pleasure. As I came down my grip on my leg loosened without me realising it was squeezing so hard previously. A little dribble of cum flowed down my pussy, pooling around my butt plug to join my previous cum juices. Pulling my butt plug out, I ran it along my slit to pick up my cum to reuse as lube. After making a slippery white mess all up and around my pussy, ass and upper thighs, I reinserted the plug well and truly relubed into my ass.

As sexy as it would be to have cum smeared all over me while bottomless in public, I decided to clean myself up because I had a pretty bold plan on what to do next. Wiping my pussy dry, I spent my last three dollars on a cheap salad and headed out of the service station.

I walked a couple streets across, allowing my sleeves to flap around as I walked. Although it wasn't crazy windy or anything, my pussy definitely saw daylight as I made my way to my next destination. I turned the corner to a thoroughfare, there were a couple water fountains in the centre with a stone floor running across the whole way either side of the fountains. Several lots of two to three step staircases were planted along the path, aiding the gentle gradient up to the next road. Lunch shops were scattered on either side of the thoroughfare, with office workers beginning to leech out for an early lunch.

I sat down with my salad on some steps halfway between the two fountains, edging closer to one side. With my ass on a step and my feet on the step below, I tucked my knees up close to my chest. My jacket sleeves remained tied together in a bunch between my tummy and my lap, leaving a lovely view of my bare pussy. Spreading my feet to around the same width as my bum cheeks, I left a generous gap between my legs for passersby to check me out.

Putting my sunnies on so I could watch people without looking like I was, I slowly nibbled at my salad which I placed on my knees as I kept an eye out for voyeurs. With the jacket offering not a lot of coverage, I definitely copped a lot of looks. The entirety of my thighs were on display, the sleeves of the jacket wrapping around my upper hips and the torso section of the jacket uselessly flopping out under my exposed pussy like a red carpet. With every look at my pussy it felt like another few drops of wetness squirted out from inside me.

My eating rate slowed as my urge to spread my legs for every second guy grew uncomfortably high. To compromise, I decided to spread my feet further apart to outside my ass while keeping my knees touching, forming a triangle with my legs.