A Bottomless Day Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nobody hitting on me or calling me out, I took things a little further. Shuffling forwards, I wiggled further and further until I heard the gem of my butt plug scrape against the stone step through my jacket. Confident my butt plug was half on display, I held my pose to watch the reactions. My pussy ached as both men and women alike, sensibly dressed for office work glared at me. Some were judgemental, others pervy, all were welcome in my eyes.

Taking things further, I placed a hand on my upper thigh, gently cupping it and edging my fingertips next to my pussy, mindlessly caressing myself. The looks continued as the lunch time peak appeared to roll around. Unwilling to tease myself further, I decided the next three people would see me touching my pussy. As a young to middle aged man in a tailored suit and slick blonde hair approached, I dashed my middle finger across my thigh into my pussy, stroking my well lubricated slit up and down. His eyes snapped to my pussy like a hawk to its prey. As he neared and slowed his pace, I looked away and slipped a finger inside, nestling it in to the first knuckle. His eyes never veered as he passed, I was almost ready for him to put and hand on my shoulder and whisper into my ear what a dirty slut I was.

A few seconds after he passed two women approached, one behind the other. The first in line was a brunette in a white blouse and black pencil skirt with black ballet flats, she looked in great shape and I definitely caught her eye. She didn't make it too obvious though, glancing without moving her head at first but slowing her pace down too to get a closer look. I slid my finger in and out of the first knuckle as she approached, pleasuring myself for her viewing. She turned her head as she slowed right down, causing the middle aged blonde woman behind her to overtake, following the brunette's gaze to me fingering myself as she passed her. I appeared oblivious to the attention I was receiving, gently thrusting my finger away as the congested duo passed me.

I knew I had told myself that only three people would see me masturbating but it felt so bloody good I had to keep going. Twisting my torso around my legs a little further, I slid my finger full depth inside, giving myself slow, deep thrusts to feel my finger fully inserted. I closed my eyes for a few thrusts to gain the full experience, reopening them to the vision of a rageful looking middle to late aged woman. Her eyebrows squinted together as she shamelessly stared at the action between my legs, fast walking towards me. Her moderate wrinkling worsened by the disgusted look on her face, her past blonde hair now mere streaks amongst her greys, all tied up into a neat, tight bun to match her black jacket and pencil skirt.

"Shouldn't you be doing that with a little more privacy young lady?" She shouted, drawing some attention our way.

"You're disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself, nobody wants to see that." She followed up with before I could take a breath.

She'd caught me speechless, I had no idea what to say. I didn't think that deeply about my actions before going out and fucking myself in public, purely driven by my flash induced sex drive. I sat there with my feet spread unnaturally wide with a finger half in my pussy, dumbfounded looking back at her, silent.

Luckily for me, she glared at me as she approached before loudly scoffing at me as she shook her head and paced past. I think it was time to leave. Sliding my finger out of my glistening pussy I spread my knees wide apart for one last hail mary flash to a distant corporate guy before standing up and fixing up my outfit to cover my bits again. Still a little dumbstruck, my pussy continuing to wet itself told me all I needed to know about how I felt about the events that unfolded.

With my legs a little shaky from being reprimanded, I walked towards a nearby train station and decided to play a little game. As I boarded a train heading out of the city on the opposite side of home, I sat down towards the middle of a mostly empty cabin, tossing my panties to the empty seat on the opposite side of the aisle from me. Rules of the game were I wouldn't get off the train until someone picked up my panties. As the train lurched forward my pussy gently squirted some fluid in anticipation.

A little rattled after my last encounter with the angry lady, I awkwardly sat in my seat by myself, crossing my legs then uncrossing them before recrossing them. Eventually I decided I needed to do something naughty to keep myself occupied and an idea came to mind. I took my jacket off and chaotically laid it on my lap with my left leg, on the window side, crossing over my right. With my jacket bundled over my crotch and laying down to my right hip to pretend I had bottoms on, it left my entire left side from ankle to sports bra exposed, conveniently next to the window where everyone could see at each stop.

To spice things up, the seats had slight gaps between the back rest and the bottom cushion, allowing the back rests to be rolled over so the seat faced another direction. With my ass to the back of the seat, a keen eye or someone looking to creep on me could check out my bare ass and maybe even my butt plug. It offered a great vantage point to take a video too, it felt like at least some of the plug would be visible, in my mind I exaggerated it to have my full plug poking out of the seat, with my pussy hanging out the bottom. I imagined a guy seeing me for the dirty slut I was and sliding a couple fingers in my soaking wet pussy, finger fucking me until I came.

Unfortunately my dream never came and I sat mostly alone in the cabin as the train zoomed through the tunnels. Every time we came to a station I perked up, keen to flash my lower half to everyone at the station.

There was a stop where there was a couple people sitting on the seats waiting, obviously not getting on my train. As the doors started to close to get ready to leave, I leant over to my right side, laying down on the seat and showed off my pussy and plug. As the train started taking off I transitioned to doggy style with my ass facing the window. Sliding my hand between my legs, I quickly fingered myself a few times as the train took off, allowing any others further down the platform to check out my masturbation show.

I did this a couple times before getting a little unsatisfied as I couldn't see the results of my indecency. By now we were well and truly out of the city, heading to the suburbs on the outskirts wirh the stations getting quieter and the cabin too.

As the train pulled into the next stop, I eyed my audience, a couple of people moved to hop on the train but I spotted a redhead tradesman sitting on the classic wooden bench seats apparently every stop had. He was looking at his phone with an arm casually leaning on his cooler bag. I spun my bottomless body around to face him with my pussy, spreading my knees apart with my sandals dangling elegantly to the side. Checking to make sure I had the cabin to myself, I quickly pulled my bra over my head, activating my core to maintain my spread position.

As my bra pulled past my eyes I was met by the gaze of the gobsmacked redhead. As the train doors fully shut, I grabbed a tit with my left hand and rubbed my clit with my right, opening my mouth to seductively moan to him as I looked him square in the eyes. With the train starting to take off I switched to fingering myself, rapidly pumping my pussy and rocking my body to match before we sped out of eye sight from each other.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt my sexual mojo return, reinvigorating my desire to be seen committing lude acts and fueling male wank banks. My next issue was that my panties remained untouched and I was a 3 hour drive (even longer on public transport) away from home.

There was a major stop 5 minutes away so I decided to change the rules of the game. I was gonna hop off the train at the major stop but had to wrap my jacket around backwards so I could have front coverage but my ass would be exposed as the sleeves could only cover so much. The gem in my plug would even match my bra. Wiggling in my seat in anticipation, I recognised I was still naked in the cabin by myself and my pussy had leeched my juices onto the fabric I was sitting on.

Tying up my jacket in reverse, I left my breasts hanging to maximise the exposure time before putting my bra back on and scooping up my panties. As the train approached my stop I stood to realise how exposed my behind really was. I frowned as my sleeves swayed around my rear barely covering the bright blue plug between my cheeks and possibly leaving my pussy visible.

Committing to the new game, I walked up to the glass doors, holding onto the poles as I planned my escape. The station was reasonably busy with most people standing on the opposite train line to get to the city I came from, behind me. So with my ass out for everyone on the other side to see, I stepped out of the comfort of the train and onto the pavement. My bare ass felt the warm, humid air change as my survival instinct kicked in. Eyeing the closest seat i made a dash for it, my cute little ass cheeks devilishly laid out for prying eyes. I brushed past a few standing commuters, feeling their heads turn to check out my leaking pussy from behind, when realistically I had no idea if anyone was looking.

Taking what felt like a lifetime, I reached the seat and planted my bare ass onto it, my butt plug jolting me from the rather harsh landing. I'd never quite appreciated the coolness of a silver bench seat invading the warmth of my body so much. As my ass conformed to the corrugations of the seat I breathed a sigh of relief as my exposure was briefly halted. Even still, with my ass out of sight my legs and hips were completely visible, making it rather obvious I was bottomless.

With my nerves a little more manageable I took a few deep breaths to eye up my situation. I decided I wouldn't head in the direction of home until my panties were picked up and I made a rule where I couldn't move my jacket until then too. I needed to get to the other side with more people on it.

To my left, about 30 metres away was a walkway that spanned over the train tracks. It was reasonably quiet but walking that direction meant showing my ass to both sides of the track, which wasn't the end of the world, it wasn't like I'd ever see these people again. I bit my lip and shot up, making my way to the walkway, ass out and all. I hoped the imprints of the seat didn't take away the sexiness I was feeling having my bottomless, plugged rear end so well displayed.

With nobody in front of me, I lifted the flap of the jacket to flash my pussy, secretly rewarding myself for my efforts thus far. As I turned to walk up the stairs, I saw in the corner of my eyes quite a few heads turned my way from both sides of the tracks, I'd definitely been caught out. But spending this many hours bottomless in public made me comfortable in my nudity, my nipples perking up in response. I was thriving. With the walkway to myself and a few advertisement boards providing me some ass coverage as I walked, I gave my clit some ecstatic rubs as I walked. My juices lubricated everything down there so well as my fingers effortlessly alternated between sliding up and down my slit and drawing circles on my clit.

I felt like stripping naked and fucking myself to an orgasm with all those eyes on me on top of my podium, but realistically I was too scared to take things that far. The thoughts were enough though as I felt an orgasm building up between my legs as I reached the steps on the other side. Taking my hands away from my pussy the pulsating tension eased as I made my way down the stairs, still soaking the attention of a few sets of eyes.

As I made my way to the main waiting area I picked up the pace as I passed a few people, acknowledging to myself the exposure of my ass. Finding a seat reasonably close to the middle, I rushed to sit and simultaneously casually dropped my panties off to the side, ready for pick up. I crossed one leg over the other, showing off my entire leg and the side of my ass as I waited for a pervy guy to go for my once wet knickers on the ground. They actually landed in a sexy position, as if I'd just stepped out of them. The leg holes sat evenly either side of the stained, crusty crotch, as if a horny girl had just whisked them off in the heat of a public fuck at the train station.

My mind wandered to naughty places as I stared blankly at my used undergarments, bouncing my crossed leg as I waited. I fantasised over a guy scooping them up and dangling them in my face, asking if they were mine, why they had been so wet and what sort of dirty things I'd done in them. I'd spread my legs for him as he sniffed the crotch before wrapping them around his cock and pounding me to an orgasm.

I sidetracked off my sexy scenario as I wondered what guys liked about sniffing worn panties, it had always grossed me out a little but it turned me on knowing my panties were so desperately sought after.

"Maybe a little too much." I digressed as I noted my public, bottomless state with my panties cast aside.

Eventually a train arrived with the sunset and a barrage of people scattered around me, lining up to board as others dismounted. My eyes remained set on my panties laying dormant on the ground, my only piece of genuine crotch coverage. To my surprise, a guy dismounting the train wearing a grey hooded singlet spotted my panties as he walked, turning his head to focus his vision and decide if his eyes were playing games. He quickly turned around and without checking his surroundings, shamelessly bent down and scooped up my panties, tucking them away into the pocket of his gym shorts.

With the train leaving and my panty drop successful, I was finally able to flip my jacket around. Buzzing from seeing my panties go to a new home, I decided to put myself on display again. Standing up, I twisted my jacket around to cover my shamefully plugged ass and untied the sleeves, holding them out to the sides as far as my arms could stretch. Flashing my bare mound to the departing train and then the opposite side of the train line, a few heads turned my way as I held the flash for an unusual amount of time, most likely registering it as an intentional, attention seeking exposure of myself. I then brought the sleeves together up around my tummy and started to tie them together, leaving my pussy in plain sight still.

In the meantime, I gained a few voyeurs and was gutted when I finished tying my sleeves, adjusting them down to regain some modesty. With my dissatisfied flash, I sat back down and put my heels up on the seat either side of my ass while bunching my sleeves up between my tummy and thighs. This left my pussy out again so my voyeurs across the train line could continue checking me out. Mostly young to middle aged men, they stared at me like hawks while I turned away to act casual.

With the sunset progressing, it would've gotten harder for my audience to get a good view so I wrapped up my flashing exercise when the next train arrived, starting my bottomless journey home.