A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Martin allows Carl's Seduction to go further.
7.3k words
4.83
14.7k
35

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers

A huge thank you to Oldbroad76 for editing this for me. Hopefully any future stories with their help will read much better!

PROLOGUE

"Thanks for that, I should probably get back to work." Carl said with a little high-pitched grin.

I just watched as he stood up and headed for the door. Before he reached it, my instincts came back to me, and I pulled my trousers back up.

Just like Harriet, Carl flashed me one last smile before leaving.

Fucking hell... how did he do that?

I was still trying to catch my breath.

That was by far the best orgasm of my life... but that has to be it now. I can't do any more.

I sat back and closed my eyes for a second. My body was still trying to recover from cumming twice so quickly.

That was when I got a text through on my phone.

Carl: Nice little morning routine we've started. Guess I don't need to bring breakfast in with me anymore.

I knew I was in trouble, but the thought of having his mouth around my cock again already had me excited.

Before I knew it, I had texted him back.

Martin: Okay.

CHAPTER I

It was nearly an hour later when everything started to dawn on me. I had cheated on my wife, whilst looking her in the eye! What's worse is that I pretty much agreed to do it again!

Why did I say okay?! What is going on with me? I'm not gay! I like women!

I kept attempting to text Carl to say it can't happen again, but every time I tried, something just stopped me.

The memory of his mouth around my cock, the sight of his lips bobbing up and down... it was just too good.

Before I knew it, it was 3pm and Harriet came into my office once again.

"Hey, just a quick one." She said, closing the door.

How can I look at her when I've cheated with one of our employees?

"So I've told Carl he's not coming on the trip," she said and sat down. "He took it well, to be fair."

"That's good." I told her, hating talking about him.

"But I did tell him that we are going to take him off of probation early." Harriet said.

"You did?" I asked. With him no longer on probation, there was no way I could get rid of him to end whatever was going on between us.

"Yeah, well considering he's only been here a few weeks he's really doing well. We definitely don't want to lose him." Harriet said.

I had to give it to him; he was really good at his job, so it made sense. It seemed trying to seduce me made no affect on his ability to work.

"Fair enough, I agree." I told her.

What am I going to do? It's like I'm helpless when it comes to Carl.

"Perfect," Harriet said with a smile, "I'll see you later."

After that, I hid in my office for the rest of the day.

When I got home Harriet wanted to have sex, but I was pretty spent after cumming twice already thanks to Carl, and luckily she was fine with it.

On the drive to work the next day my heart was beating very, very fast. I knew Carl was going to want to do it again and really... I wanted it too, but I knew I shouldn't.

When I saw he wasn't waiting outside the office like normal I was actually really disappointed.

He eventually came in at normal time, meaning we didn't have any time alone... Stop thinking that, you're not gay!

I also received no texts or email from him.

But when I went to use the bathroom, he came in with me.

"Hey." He said with a little waver in his voice.

I turned to look at him, and he was nervous. I had seen him like that a couple of times, showing a hint of vulnerability in him.

"Sorry I wasn't here early this morning; I was running late." He told me. Unlike normal when he would try and get close, he remained a few yards away.

"Carl," I replied softly. I actually felt a little bad with how nervous he seemed. "It's... it's okay."

"So you... don't regret it?" He asked me.

He could barely look at me. Where was the confident kid that was trying to seduce me?

"I don't know." I admitted, I just wanted to be honest with him. He was so young and clearly actually a bit self conscious.

When I said that though, his eyes lit up a little and he managed to look at me.

"So, you did like it?" He asked, still not moving.

"I think it's obvious how much I liked it." I told him, actually giving out a little chuckle. I mean he did make me cum twice, one after another.

"Good, I liked it too." He told me.

I knew I should've tried to end it; I should've told him that we can't carry on, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"So you want me to do it again?" He asked again, with nervousness in his voice.

"Carl..." I sighed, but before I could finish, he took a step closer to me.

Standing just a few inches from me, once again I felt like I was trapped by this small, thin, 18 year old boy.

"It's okay... I know you need time to think." Carl whispered.

I just stared into his beautiful blue eyes. This young, amazing guy really wanted me. And in truth, I wanted to just grab him and take him right then and there, but I couldn't.

When suddenly... Carl leant forward and for the first time... his lips pressed against mine. Another man's lips, something I had never experienced before but something about it just felt... right.

They were so soft, so tender. I instantly felt fireworks going off inside of me as this young boy kissed me.

It was only a peck and only for a second, but it was enough to make me feel weak.

Then he pulled away and looked at me, still nervous.

"Okay, speak to you later." Carl said and rushed out of the bathroom.

I just got kissed by a guy, but why did it feel so natural?

My head felt like it was physically spinning. Something about that kiss felt so much more real. Like my world was being turned upside down.

I need to get my head straight.

I couldn't stay at the office and get any work done in that state. So, I told Harriet I wasn't feeling well and spent the rest of the day working from home.

CHAPTER II

The next morning when I got into work, I actually smiled when I saw Carl was waiting outside of the door.

"Good morning." He said when he saw me walking up to him.

"Morning." I replied.

Something about having kissed him actually made me feel a little less nervous about being around him. He had shown me a vulnerable side to him, not the confident young man that wanted to seduce me, which actually made me feel more at ease.

"Did you have a good day yesterday?" He asked me as I unlocked the door.

"Erm, yeah, got a lot done from home." I said.

"Good, do you want a coffee?" Carl asked as he headed inside.

"Sure." I replied, and we both took off our coats.

I watched as he went to the kitchen, and for some reason, I decided to follow him in there. I actually wanted to spend some time with him.

Plus seeing him in a tight, blue suit, he did look pretty sexy.

"Tell me about yourself Carl," I said as he made the coffees, "what made you choose sales as a career?"

He turned and had a bit of a surprised look on his face from my question, but then smiled at me.

"I'm not sure, I've always just felt kind of comfortable talking to people I guess." He told me.

"You are pretty good at it," I said with a little smirk as he handed me a mug, "For someone so young anyway."

"Thank you," Carl replied. "What about you, how did you end up running this place?"

"Oh that's a long story," I said with a little chuckle. "Guess I got sick of calling someone else boss."

"Fair enough," Carl replied, "It's a good thing my boss is so cool... you're alright too."

I actually burst out in a little chuckle when he said that.

It was strange, I felt really comfortable around him, like he was so easy to talk to.

"Well that's only because you haven't seen my strict side yet." I joked and sipped on the coffee.

"Well, that is something I look forward to." He replied with a little grin.

"Maybe," I said to him with my own smile, "depends if you deserve it."

"Well hopefully it won't have anything to do with my work." Carl told me.

I couldn't believe that we were practically flirting, but I was really enjoying it.

"Definitely not," I told him, "I must admit you are doing great. I'm really impressed."

"Thank you, that means a lot." He replied.

I stood there for a moment, looking at the young boy who had made me cum a few times, and he was pretty amazing.

"Tell me a little about yourself. What's your family like?" I asked.

"So I live with my Mum and Dad. They're still working, but they want to retire in a few years," He replied, "I have an older sister who lives with her husband and their kid, and then I have an older brother who is travelling the world."

"That's interesting," I told him. "You don't have any desire to travel? Being so young I wouldn't blame you."

"Not really," He said, "I just kind of wanted to start working and earn some money."

"Oh yeah, I definitely get that," I said. "I was exactly the same at your age."

"Well hopefully I can be as successful as you." He said with a little laugh.

"Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you will be." I told him.

We looked at each other for a moment after that. I'm sure I could see some lust in his blue eyes and honestly, I looked at him the same.

"I should... I should get to work." I told him.

"Yeah, me too." He replied.

After that, the day went pretty normally. My head didn't feel like it was spinning and I actually got loads of work done. Plus, I didn't feel like I had to hide in my office.

I would go out and chat to everyone, when I would see Carl looking at me, I would smile back to him. I actually would feel some butterflies in my stomach.

Every morning for the rest of that week Carl and I would spend fifteen minutes alone just chatting in the kitchen. Just about normal day to day stuff with the hint of flirt in there. Eventually it got to the point where we would stay chatting until other people started to arrive to the office.

Truthfully, talking to him and getting to know him so well, I felt really comfortable with him.

Then on Sunday, Harriet got packed for her week away with work.

CHAPTER III

I was driving into work on the Monday, actually excited to have my routine of chatting to Carl in the mornings. He was actually a really nice guy, pretty mature for his age.

When I pulled up, I saw him waiting outside of the door, and I smiled as I got out of my car.

"Hey, how're you?" I asked.

"Good, a bit cold." He joked.

"Yeah, I can't wait for summer." I told him.

"Same, we have a pool so that gets lots of use in the summer." He told me.

As soon as he said that I instantly started to picture him in tight swimming trunks, that is something I would love to see!

Then we headed inside, and Carl went to make us both a coffee.

"Here you go." He said when he handed it to me.

"Hey, why don't we drink this in my office? Rather than just standing up." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

Was I sure? Inviting him to my office... especially with my wife being away? It was a dangerous game, but I wanted to carry on.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I told him.

He had a huge smile on his beautiful face, and then we headed to my office. When I put my mug onto my desk, I turned around and Carl was shutting the door.

"It's funny," He said and turned to face me with a smile. "Last time I was in here, I got two lovely treats."

Oh god, am I actually doing this?

"That is funny," I told him. "Last time you were in here, I got two little treats myself."

I looked into his blue eyes, and I knew it.... Yes, I am doing this.

Carl slowly walked up to me, and each step made my stomach flutter with excitement.

Then when he reached me, his body pretty much pressed against mine. When he leant past to put his mug onto my desk, I could feel his small, warm body against me.

My cock instantly grew, and I knew he must've felt it against his waist.

Carl moved back and looked up at me, his waist still against me.

"I could go for a little treat right now." He whispered.

I just stared at him, lust taking over my body.

This hot, slutty 18 year old boy and he wanted me. And I wanted him, too.

"So could I." I whispered.

Carl's face instantly burst into a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

I couldn't tell if he was being nervous again, or if he just wanted to hear me say it.

"I'm sure." I whispered back.

When I felt his hands reach for my belt my heart skipped a beat.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered, slowly undoing my buckle.

"Carl," I whispered, "I... I want you."

"What do you want?" He asked again, pulling my belt loose and going for my zipper.

Just say it, you want this!

"I... I want you to suck my dick." I moaned out.

"Good." Carl whispered.

As I watched him sink to his knees in front of me I let out another moan. There was no fighting it this time. I was completely complicit with this cheating, but nothing could make me stop it now.

I just watched as he pulled down my zipper, then his hands grabbed onto the waist band of my boxers and trousers, and he pulled them down to my knees. My big, hard cock sprung free, and Carl let out a little sigh of pleasure.

"I love this cock." He whispered.

Then I felt his warm hand wrap around it.

"Oh god, I think it loves you, too." I moaned out.

His hand was slowly stroking up and down my shaft, occasionally getting lost in my black pubic hair. But fuck did it feel good.

"I've not been able to stop thinking about last time in here." He told me as he wanked me.

"Me neither." I panted.

"Well, let's give you a little reminder... Daddy." Carl moaned.

Then, I got to feel his warm, wet mouth as he wrapped his lips around my cock.

"Oooh my god." I moaned out louder than I expected, "How does that feel so good?"

"Mmm." Carl moaned around my dick.

It was fucking amazing. The feel of his mouth engulfed around me. His wet tongue slowly massaged my head. It was perfect, better than before.

We were in no rush this time since no one was in, and Carl knew it. He took his time, which I was happy to let him do.

I just watched this young boy slowly bobbing up and down on my cock, watching his tongue run all over me as his head moved around.

"That's so good." I moaned out to him.

His hands moved around my waist, and he grabbed onto both of my firm ass cheeks, gripping onto them for support as his head moved up and down.

With just his mouth around my cock, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Something about him grabbing my ass as well gave me some new pleasure. Harriet never grabbed my ass.

"Mmmm." He kept moaning as he bobbed up and down, just using his mouth.

For a few minutes this young boy just kept bobbing up and down on me, forcing amazing pleasure throughout my body. How could I not enjoy this?

When he pulled back, my cock glistened with his spit.

"Good?" He asked me.

"Better than good." I moaned and looked down at him smiling.

Carl brought his right hand back and pushed my cock up. Then I watched his wet tongue press against the bottom of my shaft, dragging it all the way up and flicking against my head.

"Oh god... Carl." I moaned.

"I love hearing you moan my name." He whispered as he licked my entire shaft again.

I just watched this young guy lick my cock all over. Each touch made me moan even louder.

Then when I felt him go lower and lick on my balls, I let out a heavy, deep moan.

"Fucking hell, yes!" I pretty much shouted, "Suck on my balls."

It seemed my dominant side was finally coming out to him.

"Mmm, yes Daddy." He whispered.

Then I felt his lips wrap around one of my hairy balls, sucking it into his mouth and massaging it with his tongue.

"That's it, just like that." I moaned out.

Carl kept moaning as he sucked and licked both of my balls over and over. Eventually they were dripping wet with his spit.

"Suck my cock again." I told him.

Carl instantly obeyed, wrapping his lips back around my dick. Unlike the loving blowjob he had been giving me, he was properly sucking my dick.

I even reached down and ran my fingers through his long, soft, blonde hair.

"Oh god, suck that fucking dick." I moaned to the young man.

"Mmmm!" He moaned back to me.

I wanted more. I grabbed onto his hair lightly and started to pull him deeper down my cock. Carl was happy to carry on.

I pushed him deeper, deeper and deeper.

"Oooh fuck yes!" I moaned as I just watched my big, hard cock disappear down his throat.

"Glllg!" He groaned.

I could feel his throat wrapping around my shaft. Fuck me, I thought I was going to pass out with how good it felt.

"Gllgg!" Suddenly he gagged and spit flew out of his mouth.

"Shit, sorry." I moaned and let go of his head.

Carl pulled back and looked up at me, spit covering his lips as he smiled.

"Don't say sorry," he told me. "I like it. Fuck my face, Daddy."

"Are you sure?" I asked, I knew I was pretty dominant, but something about this kid made me want to use his mouth like a little fuck hole.

"Oh yeah, I'm your own little slut, I can take it." He whispered.

"Good boy." I suddenly told him.

He gripped his lips back around my shaft and started to bob up and down furiously.

I just let him do that for a few minutes, feeling his spit spreading all around me. Then I grabbed onto his hair again.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered, "To be my little cock slut?"

"Mmm!" He moaned back to me.

I gripped onto his hair, and this time I thrusted my cock down his throat.

"Gllg!" I heard him gag, but I knew he could take it.

Pulling back, I thrusted into him yet again. Then again... and again.

I was steadily thrusting in and out of his mouth, already firmer than I had ever done with Harriet.

In less than a minute, I was properly fucking this young guys face.

"Gllg...gllg..gllg..lgggl!" He gagged over and over, and I fucking loved it!

Each thrust I went deeper until my entire cock went down his throat. My spit covered balls slapped against his chin as I fucked his pretty little face.

"That's what you want, my slut?" I moaned as I carried on. "To be my little boy cocksucker?"

Carl couldn't respond because I just kept using his mouth like a pussy.

He reached around again and grabbed my ass for support as I thrusted in and out of his mouth.

"Fucking hell, that's so fucking good!" I moaned.

My balls constantly slapped against his chin over and over.

After a few minutes, I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Fuck, Carl, I'm gonna cum!" I warned him.

He responded by gripping my ass tighter, and I knew to keep going.

"Yes, you're going to swallow my cum again you little slut?" I moaned out.

"Mmmm!" He moaned as I fucked his face.

"Oh fuck... Yes... fuck!" I moaned.

My balls started to tighten, and with one last thrust, I shoved my entire cock down his throat.

"Fuuuucckk yeeeeesss!!!" I roared and my cock erupted.

His lips were like a vice around my cock as I kept thrusting in and out of him as I came even harder than last time.

"Fuckkk!" I moaned again.

Shot after shot of cum filled this young boy's mouth, and I fucking loved it!

He swallowed down every drop like the seasoned cocksucker he was, his lips never loosening around my cock.

Even when I slowed down on thrusting, his lips and tongue massaged my entire cock, forcing even more cum out of me.

"Holy fuck... fucking hell." I panted.

I stopped moving but Carl never stopped sucking my cock. It was like he was trying to suck the soul out of me. He literally drained every last drop of cum from my balls.

Then when he pulled back, I watched him swallow the last few drops.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers
12