A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whipped his mouth and smiled up at me.

"Fuck I love your cum." He told me.

Unlike last time when he made me cum, I wasn't filled with guilt. I actually smiled down at him. I felt totally and utterly satisfied.

"That was amazing." I panted.

I was still trying to catch my breath as Carl stood up. He was only inches away from me. As I looked at him, something deep inside of me just wanted to grab him and push my lips against his. I desperately wanted to kiss him passionately.

But... something stopped me.

I don't know why, but I couldn't.

He just looked into my eyes for a moment. I knew he was hard because I could feel his cock poking against me, but I was definitely not ready yet to do anything to him, as selfish as that sounded.

For a few moments, we just looked at each other.

"I think our coffees will be cold." He chuckled out.

I stared at his lips, yearning to feel them against mine.

"Yeah, I think you might bring it to me, right." I whispered.

"Why don't you make new ones and bring it to my desk." He told me.

He wants me to bring a coffee to him?

"What?" I asked, knowing that would look a little strange.

"You just fucked my face, and I swallowed your cum, I think it's the least you could do." He said with a little smile.

He had a point, so I guess I did sort of owe him, even if it would look weird with the boss bringing the new guy a coffee.

"Okay, I can do that." I told him.

"Good," He said and then turned to leave. Just before reaching the door, he turned to smile at me, "Thanks for that."

When he left, I sat back at my desk for a moment.

There's no denying it now, I definitely wanted that.

I was officially completely in on cheating on my wife with this young man. There was no way around it. But why did it have to feel so good?

I waited a few minutes before going outside to make two new coffees. Other employees had only just started to arrive, so luckily not many people saw that I was making Carl a coffee and taking it to his desk.

"Thanks." He said when I put it down and flashed me a smile.

When I got back to my desk and sat down, I got a little lost in my thoughts.

Is this going to be a regular thing now? Cheating on my wife with a young man?

CHAPTER IV

When I got home that night, I went for a shower. I felt a little dirty all day after such an amazing blowjob. Like I always did when Harriet was away, I just chilled in the house in my boxers. I caught a glimpse at my hairy body in a mirror. For an older guy, I knew I still had a good body, since I did go to the gym most days.

As I settled down, my phone started to ring, and I saw it was Harriet. My heart beat a little faster, and the guilt of what I had done rushed to the surface, but I had to answer it.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey hun, how're you?" Harriet asked me.

"Good, just relaxing, how are the meetings going?" I asked her back.

"Good, today went well anyway. Although I don't know why we need to be here all week." She said. I remembered that she took one of our more senior employees with her.

She first suggested taking Carl, but then Carl told me to not let her.

"Yeah, that is annoying, but how's the hotel I booked you in?" I asked.

"Pretty nice, you shouldn't have spent so much though." She told me.

"Only the best for you." I joked, actually sort of forgetting that I cheated on her with an 18-year-old guy.

"I'll remind you of that when I'm home. You're not getting out of it like last time." Harriet joked back.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make up for it." I told her.

We chatted for about 20 minutes until she had to leave to get some dinner.

I sat there wondering what to do with myself when I got a text through from Carl. My stomach fluttered a little with excitement.

Carl: Hey, I hope you had a good day. I know mine started off pretty well ;) x

I didn't know what to say, something had changed within me in regards to Carl. I was no longer just falling for his seduction, I was an active part of it.

Before I knew it, I had replied.

Martin: Hard to have a bad day when it starts like that.

Carl: I agree, shame I only got one out of you today though x

I didn't intend to flirt back with him, but I just couldn't stop myself.

Martin: You'll just have to work harder for it tomorrow.

Oh god, what am I doing?!

Carl: Hmm we'll have to see if you deserve it ;) x

Deserve it? Weirdly, that worried me. He had always been the one throwing himself at me. Now he was suggesting he might not just give me what I want?

Martin: How can I make sure I do?

Carl: Oh, I have a few ideas... Why don't I come round to yours now and tell you? X

He knew that Harriet was away all week, but I still didn't feel comfortable inviting him round.

Martin: I've told you before it's too risky. What if the neighbours see a young man coming to mine late a night while my wife is out?

Carl: Would your neighbours really assume that a young 18-year-old guy coming to your house is your own personal gay slut? X

Fuck! He had a point, plus his words were turning me on. But no, I couldn't.

Martin: I'm sorry, you can't.

Carl: So, it's always just going to be on your terms is it?

I sensed annoyance in his text, which actually made me feel bad for just using him for my own pleasure and not caring about his.

Martin: It's not that at all, this is all just new to me and... well I'm cheating, I need to be careful.

Carl: I suppose, but I won't wait around forever. I have a lot of other men that would love to spoil me.

I actually felt a little jealous when I saw that. Knowing he was speaking and meeting up with other men. Weirdly, I wanted to be the only one.

Martin: I bet you do. Who wouldn't want to spoil you?

Carl: Okay then, you can buy me something pretty... then you might get another blowjob x

Was he really trying to get me to spoil him so I could have him suck my dick again? Annoyingly though, it was working.

Martin: Well, what would you like?

Then, Carl sent me a link. I instantly clicked on it and saw it was a website for sexy outfits for men.

Carl: Get me something off of there that you would like to see me in x

I had a little look through the website, and the more I looked, the more I pictured Carl wearing some of the items, and the more turned on I got.

Martin: I guess I could do that.

Carl: Good, let me know when it's arrived and then you can get a little treat as well ;) x

Martin: Does that mean I won't be getting anything until then?

I was actually a little worried after having fully admitted how much I liked having him suck my cock. Knowing he could stop doing it panicked me.

Carl: You'll have to wait and see. I'm going out, talk to you tomorrow x

I was gutted he was going, but I wanted to end it on a good note. I actually wanted to keep him happy.

Martin: Talk tomorrow, my good little boy x

God, I felt stupid sending that.

In my horny state I looked through the website, trying to decide what I should get him. I couldn't believe the sort of hold he had on me that I was actually considering doing this!

Then, I saw one item.

It was tight underwear, pretty much a thong for men! I bet his ass would look great in this!

It was leopard print and very, very tight. It would not leave much to the imagination.

I didn't want to give myself time to change my mind so I put in my banks details and paid for next day delivery. And then, it was done. I had bought my.... Whatever he was to me, a present.

CHAPTER V

The underwear for Carl wouldn't arrive until the afternoon but at least I didn't have to worry about Harriet coming home and seeing it.

As I pulled up in the car park, I saw Carl waiting for me and I instantly felt my cock twitch at the sight of him.

"Good morning." I said as I walked over.

"Morning." He replied with a stunning smile.

I let us both in, and Carl went to the kitchen to make us both a coffee. When he handed it to me his fingers gently brushed against mine, and my body twitched with excitement.

"Do you... do you want to drink this in my office?" I asked, but he must've known what I really meant.

He looked up and smiled at me. This tiny, young man who had such a strong hold on me.

"Depends, did you order me anything?" He whispered in a seductive, heart melting tone.

"I did, it should be here today." I told him back, feeling my cock grow in my trousers.

"Well, I guess we will have to wait and see how good it is." He suddenly said in a normal tone then headed for his desk.

I just watched as he went and sat down, confused by it all. He doesn't even want to have our normal morning conversations?

I was actually really gutted and felt a little rejected. Something I hadn't felt in a very, very long time!

All day I didn't hear from Carl. Even when I left my office, I kept looking over at him, just hoping to get some attention from the young man, but nothing.

When I got home, I saw the box in our patio, grabbed it, went inside, and opened it up. They looked even tighter in real life and the image of Carl wearing them turned me on.

Martin: Your present has arrived x

I texted him, desperate for his attention.

Carl: Good, I look forward to seeing them tomorrow.

Why was he being so stand offish with me?

Martin: Have I done something wrong?

Carl: No, I'm just busy. I'll see you tomorrow.

This guy had my head spinning around.

First, he is all over me, and then I finally let it happen, and now he backs off? What game was he playing, and why was it working!

CHAPTER VI

As I drove into work I looked at the passenger seat, almost not believing what I had done. The night before, in my panicked state and wanting to do anything to please Carl, I went and bought wrapping paper to wrap his new present in!

I felt like such an idiot, but I just hoped he would like it!

When I got out and saw him standing at the door waiting for me, I walked over and held out the gift.

"This is for you." I told him.

He reached over and took it from my hands.

"You wrapped it as well?" He said, although I couldn't work out the tone of his voice. "That's so sweet."

Suddenly he lunged forward and wrapped his arms around me, giving me possibly the biggest hug in my life.

I couldn't help myself, feeling his body against mine just felt natural, like two pieces of a jigsaw slotting together.

I allowed my arms to hold onto him, pulling him in closer. Then I got a slight smell of his aftershave, the intoxicating scent. God, I wanted him.

We both walked inside and took off our coats.

"Why don't you make the coffees as I open my present?" He asked me in a high pitched, girlish kind of voice.

"Oh right, erm, okay." I replied, still finding it weird having an employee ask me such things.

As I started to make the coffees, I heard the sound of him ripping apart the wrapping paper and then a gasp from his voice.

"Oh my," I heard him say, and I turned around to see the underwear in Carl's hands, "Now this, I like."

"You do?" I asked, feeling a wave of relief.

"Oh yeah, do you think I'll look good it them?" He asked me.

"I think you'll look amazing in them." I told him, and I meant it.

"Let's go to your office now." He suddenly said and looked me in the eye.

"What about the coffee?" I asked, not having finished them yet.

"You can finish them after I've swallowed your cum." He told me firmly, but fuck me, did he make my cock twitch.

Although I was twice his age, twice his size, and his boss... I followed him to my office like a puppy dog.

He walked in and I followed, closing the door after me.

When I turned around, he lunged at me and pretty much held me against the door, pressing his small, beautiful body against mine.

"Thank you for my gift, Daddy," He whispered. "I can't wait for you to see me in them."

He was holding onto my hips, pushing his waist against me and my hard cock.

"You're welcome." I whispered. This kid really did have a hold on me.

"Do you want your reward now?" He asked, his hands slowly moving up and down my body as he gyrated against my waist.

"Yes." I panted.

He leant up, and I almost fell over at just the touch of his soft, delicious lips press against my neck.

I leant my head to the side and allowed him to kiss my neck more, and then I felt his tongue gently press against it.

"Ooh god." I moaned; it felt amazing.

"Mmm, what do you want me to do?" He whispered as he kept kissing and licking my neck, just under where my beard ended.

"I want..." I moaned out, "oh god I want you to suck my dick again."

His hands moved to my belt buckle and started to undo it as he kept kissing my neck.

"You want this young, 18-year-old boy to suck your big, hard cock?" He whispered.

My hands instinctively moved around him and held onto his back, holding him close to me.

"Yes... oh god I want it." I moaned.

He finally undid my belt and then the zipper soon followed.

"You like having your own little boy to please you, don't you?" He whispered.

Slowly, one of his hands reached into my boxers and grabbed onto my aching cock, sending shocks of pleasure throughout my body.

"I do, so much," I moaned.

My neck felt soaked with how much he kissed and licked it, but it felt so fucking good.

"You want your little gay, slut to be on his knees and take your cock down his throat?" He whispered again, slowly stroking me.

"Please... I need it." I moaned back, feeling hornier than ever.

"Mmm beg me Daddy. Beg for me to suck your dick." Carl moaned out.

"Please Carl," I moaned, not caring what I was about to say, "Please suck my dick, I need it. I need to feel your lips around me again."

"Do I suck your dick better than Harriet?" He whispered.

This shocked me, but my rapid response shocked me even more.

"So much better." I moaned.

I couldn't believe how quickly I told him that, but when I saw the giant smile on his face and him start to sink to his knees, I knew I gave the right answer.

The young boy pulled down my trousers until my cock sprung free, and then he reached up again.

"Oh god, please Carl." I moaned.

"Mmm, you've got it Daddy." He whispered and then finally I felt it again.

I watched his lips open up and wrap around my shaft.

"Yeeess." I grunted.

Carl clearly wasn't wasting any time as he hungrily bobbed up and down with a passion. Each second felt better than the last as his warm, wet mouth gave me immense pleasure.

My fingers ran through his hair as he bobbed up and down, taking me deeper and deeper down his young throat.

"Fucking hell, that's so good." I panted.

"Mmmhm." He moaned back to me.

His lips were like a suction cup around my shaft. I watched the bulge as he moved up and down, but I could constantly feel his wet tongue flick around my head.

This was no loving blowjob; he was like a wild animal sucking the life from me.

His hands reached up and started to play with my hairy balls, massing them, just giving me even more pleasure.

"Fuck... yes, suck my cock my little slut." I moaned out.

"Mmm," He moaned and pulled his mouth back, "you like this Daddy?"

"Yes! I love it!" I told him without any hesitation.

He went straight back to sucking my dick, but this time he went deeper. His throat gripped around my cock, and I watched the entire thing disappear into him.

"Fuuuuckk meee!" I grunted loudly when I felt his chin touch my balls.

"Gllllllgggg!" Carl groaned as he deep throated my cock.

This young boy was going to town on my cock, and I fucking loved it.

I wasn't fucking his face this time, he was doing that all on his own. Taking me entirely down his throat and then back out.

"Oh fuck... Carl. I'm gonna cum again." I moaned out.

"Mmmm!" He moaned. Fuck I loved that he swallowed my cum. Why did Harriet never do that?

His hand massaged my balls, his tongue massaged my head, and his lips went up and down my shaft. I panted and moaned louder and louder until finally it hit me.

"I'm cuummiiinnngggg!!" I moaned out and gripped onto his hair.

Shot after shot of my thick, creamy cum fired out of me straight into this young boy's mouth.

Once again, he swallowed every drop, never stopping bobbing up and down as he sucked me. Fucking pleasure that I could never have received before.

Just like last time he never stopped sucking until my balls were completely drained. Then with one last pop, he pulled back.

"Good?" He asked as he stood up.

"Amazing." I panted.

"You're welcome," He said with a little girlish giggle, "You can bring me the coffee to my desk."

"Yeah, I will do that. Thank you," I panted.

Carl gave me a moment to pull my trousers up before leaving my office. Thankfully no one was in yet so I made him a coffee and put it down on his desk.

When I sat back down it wasn't guilt I was feeling. I was actually happy, happy that I made Carl happy.

Then, the next morning. It went fairly similar again.

Carl was kissing my neck as he undid my trousers. Any fighting of it was completely gone in my end.

He reached into my boxers and grabbed onto my hard cock, slowly stroking me.

"Fucking hell, how do you do this so well." I panted.

"I want to come to your house." He suddenly told me.

It shocked me, but he never stopped stroking my cock.

"I can't... I've told you that." I told him.

He squeezed my dick harder and started wanking me faster.

"If we are alone at yours, then I can give you even more pleasure... just think how good it will be when there is no one around, and we don't have to worry about anyone catching us." He whispered.

Fuck, why did it have to feel so good.

"But what if someone saw?" I whispered.

"No one will see," He told me and kissed my neck again, "plus, I'm wearing the present you got me, don't you want to see?"

Fuck, yes I do!

I stared at him for a minute as he kept slowly stroking my cock.

"Okay." I suddenly whispered, actually agreeing to it.

"Okay," He said and pulled his hand away, "text me your address. I'll be there tonight."

"Wait," I replied, "You're not... you know?"

He leant forward and kissed my neck again.

"Just wait until tonight, it'll be worth it, I promise." He whispered.

Then just like that, he was gone.

I sat down at my desk actually a little worried. Having him know my address and in my home opened this whole thing up to new risks. But I couldn't stop myself, I knew I needed him, whatever this was, I wasn't ready to end it.

So, I sent him my address and he told me he would be over at 7pm.

There I was, sitting on my sofa at 6.55pm, hard cock just waiting to be played with when the doorbell rang.

This is it.

I walked over, grabbed the door handle, and opened it. Seeing Carl's young, beautiful face smiling at me actually made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi, Daddy." He whispered.

"Hi," I replied, "Come in."

12