All Comments on 'A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 04'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartier4 months ago

This isn't gonna end well for Martin... I know a setup for blackmail or exposure plotline when I read one... Love the writing AND REGULARITY nonetheless though

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

I think TyrayCartier hit the nail on the head with his comment. Martin said to himself he was twice Carl's age, twice his size and his boss. Well, he got two out of three right! For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that Harriet is behind all of this. Poor Martin, the next time he sees one of those "The End is Coming" religious signs, he should believe it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes!!!! The story keeps getting better and better! You're so good at describing the whole dynamic between them and the power they hold on each other in different ways. I felt butterflies in my stomach when Carl kissed him, they are falling in love and that is beautiful to see. It's going to be messy but I really hope they'll get their happy ending, please don't break my heart.

I loved the idea of the present, Martin is dominant and I'm sure he can be also extremely caring towards Carl.

Thank you for this amazing chapter, it was a beautiful way to start the new year for me. Happy new year to you

james1801james18014 months ago

Harriet sounds like my ex-wife, a warm but dead animal in bed. Good riddance!

Hope there's gonna be plenty of fucking coming up. 👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best story by this author that I’ve read. At the beginning of this chapter it appears, at least to me, that Carl is also doing Harriet. He’s well on his way to being a dom. Great fun!

demonbadgerdemonbadger4 months ago

Gah, this is so hot!!!!! Hurry with the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving this story. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. Can’t wait for future chapters

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Great story! So well written, as is all your work. Have to admit the cheating on one’s spouse is off putting, but the fact that Harriett never swallows Martin’s cum is even worse; how can you not? As always, I look forward to Martin reciprocating! Hopefully he’ll discover he loves it, ditches the wife and sets up house with Carl!

SeanEV1SeanEV14 months ago

I want my own Carl.😘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is really a great story. I love the naughtiness of Carl and the gentle daddiness of Martin. I hope you can explore other behavior of Carl especially on the next part. I hope youll show Carls Fetish (can be foot fetish or armpits), i hope they will also get naughtier by making martin talk to Harriet or anyone from the office while Carl is performing his gay boy duty. Please make Carl bring Martin somewhere where the two if them can freely fuck and there might be another boy interested in Martin to make Carl a bit jealous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story keeps getting better and better!! Love the pacing and the realism of it all. It’s quickly becoming a personal fantasy for me. How soon until Martin is watching gay porn with younger men when Carl is away, I hope within the next few chapters ;)

NiftyJ

Sipe17Sipe174 months ago

Dang, no more?

TwistedMancTwistedManc4 months agoAuthor

More is coming, the next one is already written and just sent off to be edited :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

But like, where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Martin is slipping so fast now and Carl knows it. He’s young but smart and hot, probably a fatal combination for Martin. Martin is even enjoying the kisses now…Harriet seems pretty tiresome, but still innocent of course. But the pathetic marriage and her husband are history now…they’re history because Martin prefers to have Carl’s lips around his cock. Maybe it’s time for Carl to be more aggressive. He would only be doing it for love..he’d be doing it so that they can be together..Sounds hot…Maybe he needs to tell Martin what he has to do. Carl deserves a ring.

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES