All Comments on 'A Boundary Crossed'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story 5 stars

BUT! Your characters are too friggin to OLD! ALWAYS, the woman needsb/ to be of child bearing age.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 4 years agoAuthor
By way of explanation

You're right, my characters are always older and that's because the dynamic of an older woman with a younger man is something I find interesting and it seems less represented. In actual fact, the character in this story is one of my youngest and while I realise it might have been better to have her slightly younger in this story to make her son younger, I was tied by the fact that I'd specified her age and her son's in the first part. As a result I was trapped in this one. When I wrote the original story I had no intention of it going in this direction, I had no plans to write an incest story and I have no plans to write another one. This story came about simply because when I looked back on the original, it felt unfinished and things had appeared in the first part that seemed to indicate that this was the most logical next step. Nevertheless, I will think about making the woman a bit younger in my next story, though I do get a lot of requests for stories about older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very realistic feelings

Many guys have feelings like David's about his mom. Even when married, the wife does not measure up to mom and often a divorce occurs. Grown sons then realize mom is the only woman he really loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

It is a beautiful story. How the mother gave her mouth, pussy and her arse to her son was described so well. Perhaps, the taboo of incest could have been enhanced by the son calling out to his ‘mommy’ as he ejaculates his seed in his mother’s mouth, cunt or arse. Next time, the ages and age difference can be brought down to introduce the possibility of the son impregnating and breeding his mother and the mother enjoying feeding her son on her lactating breasts while the son copulated with her. An incredible story - beautifully described!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

For me, this story was great as you wrote it. I get why some want a younger mother story, but since my own experience was with my mother in her 60s when I was in my 40s, this was near perfect. I especially liked how you depicted the feelings of confusion, self-doubt and love leading up to the physical connection. Thanks.

hosedbubbahosedbubbaover 2 years ago

This is a great story. I liked the first part as well. I'm not sure why some people have such a hard time with the ages of lovers. Do they feel that after childbearing years a woman no longer has a sex drive? See not every man gives a damn about whether his lover can give him a child, if he's in love with her as long as they can love each other in the ways they want, that's all that matters. So I say to you, write your stories and give your characters whatever age you wish. you are the author and it is your story, tell it and give us something amazing to read.

armando100armando1006 months ago

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...