A Boy named Sue

Story Info
A butch, a boy in transition and a gay beat.
1.9k words
4.38
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

I walked into the Mars Bar just after midnight. It was a Friday night, it had been a hard week on the road, dealing with traffic that wasn't getting any lighter despite what the statistics told me.

The place was crowded as you'd expect the only lesbian bar to be in a small city like Adelaide, in South Australia. Dressed as I was there was no mistaking me for some bi chic out to sneak a kiss from a woman, just to tell her friends "I kissed a girl and I liked it".

A bright electric blue T shirt, with the rainbow over the left breast, jeans, Levi's 501's, a pair of Chelsea boots, black, cleaned so you could comb your hair in the shine, and a leather jacket. I had bound my chest, not that I was overly endowed and I was packing. I was looking for some action.

Action for me tonight was to be short, sharp and no names or telephone numbers. I stood at the bar waiting to be served, I caught Elle's eye from the other end of the bar, she served a very pretty 'bride to be' another shot, then came up, leaned over the bar, kissed me and then placed a double neat Fireball in front of me. "On the house" She told me above the noise, "From the boss, she says thanks for getting rid of the drunk last week."

I smiled, took a sip, and somehow a freebie always tastes better than the one you pay for, don't ask me why. I nodded my thanks and tasted the lip stick on my lips from Elle. HHHMMM I thought, she has changed her lipstick, which means she has a hot date after she has knocked off. Someone was getting lucky, I was pretty sure it wasn't her wife. Working behind a bar means you get tempted, and some are just never strong enough to resist the temptation.

I turned and rested my elbows on the bar, keeping my freebie Fireball close to my lips. I surveyed the bar, and thought the usual types up in the front bar. The curious couples, some hen's party slowly getting plastered, some easy pickings there for someone. That someone wasn't me tonight, on another occasion it might be. I waved the drink again in Elle's direction, my way of saying thanks again, and took a walk into the room they called the 'Music Hall' not what I call music, too loud, no lyrics and a thump, thump, that left your head pounding for a week after you'd been there for five minutes or more. All the teenagers and the millennials were in there grinding the mounds into anyone who let them. Once again another time I might let them, but not tonight. Tonight I wanted something special, something hot.

I kept walking, and went up the stairs onto the mezzanine, the noise was no better but the view was. I let my eyes wander around, looking down seeing more sexual activity than a porno from Russia. I smiled inwardly. I like to watch. I could feel an itch starting to send me messages, like get a move on bitch. I went down the back of the Mezzanine and out onto the top deck, quieter, darker. Most of the dozen or so booths were already full with 4 or more people, kissing, groping, drinking, and laughing. I started to think it wasn't my night. I went up to the bar and sat on the empty seat, finished my first Fireball, and put the glass down. Kenny the bar keep, came straight up, smiled and asked, "Same again Bobbi?" I nodded and another neat Fireball, two fingers deep was placed in front of me. I swung around on the bar stool and mentioned to Kenny that it was a busy night but nothing worth waiting around for. He just smiled, "Depends on your taste Bobbi?" then nodded towards the outer railings where from this distance all I could see was a tall, slim body form, leaning over the balcony down onto the busy Gouger Street below.

Kenny lent over the bar and said to me quietly, "The he is a she, and is very very attractive, but oh so shy and only new to Adelaide. She might need someone to show her where to go to enjoy herself. I mentioned the gardens on South Terrace but she had no idea where that was." I nodded and kept watch on the tall slim figure who came with a recommendation.

Kenny has a discerning taste to the people he 'dates'. So to get a nod from him was to say that this young woman was going to be very popular once she gets her feet under the table. I finished my drink and was about to go and introduce myself to her. When she turned and started walking back towards us. And yes she was very very attractive. When she moved it wasn't so much a walk as an elegant movement of her hips, her long legs hidden in black skin tight jeans, her feet were housed in 4" heels bright red, her white blouse, was of a sheer soft material, and anyone could see her development was in its early stages. I liked what I saw, I liked the way she moved, and I liked her simple makeup and the deep red lipstick. She oozed all class.

I smiled at her, when she was twenty feet away from me. She smiled back, just briefly. I got off my stool to go and greet her, but she stopped, put one hand on her hip as if to be weighing up if I was worth her effort. She throw her shoulder length hair back over her shoulders, using both hands, then let her hand bag slide down her arm as she caught it in one very simple but effective manoeuvre. Again a simple but elegant movement. I nodded and smiled at her, giving my girlish handsome face the best 'come on' I could muster.

She smiled back at me slowly nodded and came forward. Holding out her hand she said. "My name is Sue. How do you do." I smiled at the ringing sound she had to her voice. And replied, "My name is Bobbi and I am doing well. May I buy you a drink?" She nodded and smiled once more, a warm sincere smile, a confident smile. At that moment, Kenny placed two drinks in front of us, we toasted each other and chatted. We clicked. Drank several more drinks and I offered to drive her home. She gracefully declined, as she lived in an apartment literally around the corner. I sighed. "At least let me walk you to your building." I asked. She gave me a smile and nodded.

Walking our way out of the busy, crowded, and noisy Mars Bar, I touched her hand, she looked at me, grabbed my hand, squeezed it firmly, and let it go. As we walked we talked. We walked straight past her apartment block and ended up just across the road from the infamous Veale Gardens on South Terrace. I stopped looked around, laughed as I told her we had gone past her place, and then pointed out the gardens across the road.

"If you are ever in the mood for some anonymous 'activity' just go for a walk in the 'gardens', lots goes on in there." She looked at me, grabbed my hand and we dashed across the road against the red 'don't walk sign'.

She giggled and wiggled her cute tush at me as she walked down the narrow, un-lit garden pathway. She walked a little way in front of me, her heels sending out morse code messages to all who could hear them and many did. She waved her hand at me, eager for me to catch up, I caught hold of her hand as we eased ourselves into a little nook out of sight of the pathway.

She turned to me held my face and kissed me. Her tongue pushing against my lips, begging to be let in. I accommodated her and our tongues danced the dance of desires, a dance as old as time itself. I went and rubbed her core, her boi toy, was already awake and eager to play. I released it from its silk cubby hole. I heard a sound behind me and felt hands on my own backside. I grabbed the hand and put Sue's toy in it, a young boy, no more than 20 tried to nuzzle my neck, I gave him notice that he was to service the beautiful Sue as I turned her around and grabbed hold of her chest and played with her nipples. I pushed my groin into her rump.

I heard her moan as the younger stranger was already on his knees. I unbuttoned her jeans and eased them down. Our guest helped take them down past her knees. I undid my own jeans and place my pack into its holder, slipped some lube onto it and spread the remainder into her rosebud with my finger. She instinctively pushed back against the small penetration. I rested a hand on her shoulder as I placed the tip against her. She was already panting as our young friend was feeding on her toy so eagerly and noisily.

I gripped her shoulder to signal I was about to enter her, she leant forward slightly, as it easily slide into her. I was in no rush, even after all of my earlier itching, but she was, and pushed back onto me. I moaned loudly, auditable for all to hear close by. By now there was several others in the bushes, doing their own thing. She was close I could tell her young friend was doing a good job on her.

With my own urgent needs returning I quickly got into a steady and forceful rhythm, my own inner force starting to send messages to my brain, I thought to myself, this won't take too long Bobbi. With one hand on her hip and one on her shoulder I could feel the tension rising in her as well as myself. She exploded, and the young boy took it all. No gagging, no splitting it out he just sucked it all in, he made slurping sounds, as he kept her in his mouth. Almost humming as he greedily asked for more.

All the while I was pounding in her pink star and soon felt my own eruption, I held on to her as I contained myself, unsuccessfully. Loudly groaning and moaning as my climax, came in waves, like an incoming tide, each wave going further and further up the beach, into my groin, my belly. It was a release I had been waiting for all week. And something mere fingers couldn't have supplied.

I withdrew and I heard her giggle. As our young friend started to kiss her, she moaned. She kicked off her heels, as the boy helped her out of her jeans, she giggled again as someone else moved in behind her, and I heard her say, "Oh my you are a big boy." I stepped away, tidied myself up. Got back onto the pathway and started to walk towards the bright city lights.

I took a deep breath, and thought to myself, just what the doctored ordered.

I smiled and thought, yeah, that was alright.

Arking
Arking
350 Followers