A Boy Toy for a Motorcycle Club

Story Info
An erotic new experience as a boy toy for bikers.
3k words
4.43
9.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS PART OF MY HISTORY & WHY I LOVE BEING SPANKED BY DOMINANT MEN

In 1968 when I was 22, I lived next door to a guy named Kenny who was single and in his 40s. Kenny had two passions in his life, his motorcycle and the love of astronomy. I didn't know much about motorcycles but astronomy was my hobby. Kenny was somewhat of a paradox in that he was clean cut but enjoyed dressing like an "outlaw biker" when he rode his Harley. He had a degree in physics and an in-depth knowledge of the field of astronomy. We both owned telescopes and we dedicated stargazers.

One evening we were out observing and Kenny said, "I've got to ask, are you queer?"

I was shocked and asked him why he would ask me such a question. Kenny acted very sheepish and explained that a few days before he was out observing and heard a slapping sound coming from my bedroom window. I immediately knew from his question that there is more to it than just the sound and it was going to be awkward. I then remembered that my drapes were closed but I had the window cracked for ventilation and had forgot to close it.

Before I could formulate some plausible explanation Kenny explained that he was concerned came over to the window and that there was a little gap in the drapes and he looked in. He said, "I saw you were bare below the waist over a guy's knee getting spanked and he was also playing with your dick. That looked pretty queer to me."

His impression was probably reinforced by the fact that I could probably pass or even younger and probably looked somewhat effeminate. I was slender, had a petite build, was 5' 6", 120 pounds, long hair, clean shaven all over and have a small endowment.

I didn't see much alternative other than to be honest. I told Kenny that I wasn't queer but because of something that happened when I was younger, I found that getting spanked by men was a major sexual turn on for me. He asked me if that included having my dick fondled and I explained that when I get spanked, I'm putting myself in a totally submissive and compliant role.

As you might expect he asked what happened to me. I told him the whole story about the time a man named Mr. Harris caught me in his backyard with no pants on and gave me a sound spanking causing me to become sexually aroused and ultimately ejaculating.

Kenny was fascinated and asked if I would allow him to spank me. Because it is something I enjoyed I immediately agreed. We started having fairly regular play sessions. At first, he just spanked, but rather quickly it evolved into him adopting an ever increasingly dominant role which culminated in me being spanked followed by sexual domination.

Sometimes we would go out to a dark area to use our telescopes and he wanted me to be like I was when Mr. Harris caught me, wearing only a T-shirt and sneakers.

A few months later Kenny came over and asked if I wanted to go to a barbecue at the home of president of his motorcycle club which was out in the country. I was dressed in my usual summer attire, a T-shirt, blue jean cutoffs and sneakers. I said let me go change and he said no need because it was casual so I got on the back of his motorcycle and off we went.

When we arrived, I noticed the yard was full of motorcycles and there were about 20 guys there, mostly white, but also black, Hispanic and one Asian. All of them were clearly older than me. Some wore "outlaw biker" garb and had tattoos.

I was introduced and learned that most of the guys were in skilled trades, some in business and a few other had professional degrees. Everyone was very friendly.

There was beer, a variety of bourbons, vodka and tequila and the air held the aroma of wood smoke and pot. The club president, Ed tended the smoker and was engaged in a conversation with a group of guys when Kenny introduced me.

Ed shook my hand and gave a hearty laugh and said in a loud voice, "So, you're the young fellow who got caught with no pants on and got his little butt spanked. I'm dying to hear the whole story."

I turned to Kenny and exclaimed, "I can't believe you told him." Kenny claimed he couldn't remember telling Ed that but guessed he was more stoned and talkative than he thought.

Clearly Ed wasn't going to be put off and handed me joint and insisted I tell the story. After a few hits I went along and told everyone all about my time with Mr. Harris. Everyone was laughing and I was too.

Then Ed chuckled, "I understand you still like going around with no pants on when Kenny spanks you." I was speechless, Kenny had a big mouth.

Ed put his arm around my shoulders and said, "Don't worry, that's cool, everybody has different things that turn them on. In fact, I think if you should take your shorts off right now and you'll get all the bare butt spanking you could ever hope for." He turned to the group, "What you think guys?" His idea got unanimous approval.

I was embarrassed, but maybe partly due to the pot and the fact that the idea appealed to me I did I considered Ed's suggestion. The whole idea of being bare below the waist and getting spanked by all these men got me very aroused. Kenny chimed in and suggested that I go for it but I was having a hard time bringing myself to say yes.

My reluctance was met with a chant "Do it, Do it, Do it."

I did ask how long I had he wanted me to remain bare below the waist. "Well, how about this? Until the party is over. Okay get them off!" Ed responded with a big grin.

Since I have been thinking about what it would be like and the fact that I had no underwear on when I stepped out of my shorts my cock was fully erect. The guys in the group laughed and hooted. Ed commented, "You don't have a whole lot down there but it's nicely shaved and looks really cute. Now turn around and let's see what we're going to be spanking."

Several guys in the group remarked, "Very cute, made for spanking. "What surprised me most was that no one objected or seemed disgusted They all seemed to like it.

Ed announced that since he was the host, he claimed the honor of giving the first spanking.to "Our Boy Toy" Ed took me by the arm saying, "Now Daddy is going to spank your little bare butt." On my way to Ed's lap, I considered his words. I realized I had, consented to becoming exactly that, the club's "Boy Toy".

After, a short time over Ed's knee, it was readily apparent to me that this was not the first time he'd ever given a spanking. Ed knew what he was doing, and from what I felt pressing against my groin, he was enjoying it as well. My butt was stinging and on fire and my toes were drumming on the ground. He also took notice that my cock was hard. His manipulation of it left me dripping profusely. I was well on my way to my first and probably numerous orgasms, but he stopped short and I was denied.

While over his knee I heard someone say, "If he's going to be spending a lot of time over our knees, I think he needs to be spending some time on his knees." There was laughter and general approval of this suggestion.

One very large black guy remarked, "Spanking wouldn't be my first choice on what to do to that cute little red ass."

Ed laughed and declared, "You need to take him into the barn for that." Someone else added, "I'm guessing the barn might be a busy place today." I didn't miss the significance of any of these remarks and wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew but by then I was committed.

I got four hard OTK spankings in a row. Ed said, "Let's give him a little break we've got all day and I don't want his butt going numb." Kenny, was quite reserved. When asked if he was going to spank me, he said he would wait until we got home.

A Hispanic guy, probably in his 50s, came up and handed me a beer, for which I was thankful. He then fondled my cock. I actually felt embarrassed with everybody watching. This was strange because I didn't feel that way when Ed fondled me when he was spanking me. He also kept stopping short, preventing me from reaching orgasm. I realized I was in for some serious edging.

I also noticed the guy was wearing a wedding ring, as were most of the other guys. It made me wonder why a bunch of older married guys were so enthusiastic about having me there with no pants on. Then I remembered what Ed called me, their Boy Toy!

While standing there letting my butt cool down, I heard the sound of another motorcycle arrive and saw two women in black leather. One of them said, "Hi Ed, we heard about your barbecue and decided to crash the party." Then they noticed me and said, "Whoa! A boy with no pants on with a very red ass. What a pleasant surprise."

Ed introduced me, "Monia, Jessie this is Randy, the Club's Boy Toy.' He explained my presence, which apparently pleased them to no end.

Monica said,' You don't have much of a dick but that's okay. We're not into dicks but we could get into beating your young ass."

Ed gave a hearty laugh, "We're happy to share. I doubt if he has ever encountered Dykes on Bikes. Go for it."

They noticed that someone had put a switch on the table. They led me to the table made me bend over it and Jessie to work with the switch while a guy held my hands down. Then Monica took her turn Up to this point I was enjoying the guys' spankings, but the switch in the hands of the two women was more than I could handle. Jessie remarked, "His little dick got hard."

Then the switch landed between my legs striking my cock and balls a couple of times. I was pleading, whimpering and lost all control. These women were sadists and laughed their asses off.

Monica asked the guy holding me down," Are any of you going to fuck his little ass?"

He said" Not right now, maybe later."

I saw Monica walk to the table. There was a crock of butter for the corn on the cob and some empty long neck beer bottles. She stuck the neck of the beer bottle in the butter and evilly laughing said, "I'll loosen him up for you' and proceeded to sodomize with it.

Jessie said, "That boy is hard and dripping, Come on, cum for us boy?' By this time, I was shuttering and moaning. Jessica flicked the switch against my cock to help me along. I had an explosive orgasm and shot a huge load of cum.

Monica squeezed my butt and said, "Good boy now you're ready for some biker dick. By the way nice welts" They walked over to where Ed was had a beer, complimented him for a great party and left.

Fortunately, most of the guys didn't use implements other than their bare hands, which was plenty painful. I got it with belts a few times. One guy got creative. He grabbed a piece of wood out of the kindling box. He said he was going to see if it hurt more on a cold wet butt.

He took me over to the big tub that was full of ice and beer bottles and gave me a few swats dry. Then he rubbed ice on my butt, cock and balls, He also thought it would be funny to shove a few ice cubes up my butt. He and I both concluded getting it on a cold wet hurt a lot more.

This was an all-day party, going from noon to dark, so obviously I wasn't spanked continuously. I was pressed into service as a combination waiter/busboy. I served food and drinks, cleaned off tables, picked up trash and went to the house when beer and food ran low.

On one trip to the house a guy went with me to help me carry the beer. Once there he said he wanted to suck my cock and swore me to secrecy. I never had a guy give me a blow job and want to give it a try. He did it. I loved it and it felt great. I ended up ejaculating for a second time. He asked me if he could jack off on my butt. He did and it felt nice.

A lot of times I would just talk to the guys and usually ended up answering all kinds of questions about why this turned me on. By this point in time, I found I was totally comfortable having no pants on.

By this time, I had drunk several beers and smoked some of pot. I was getting pretty wasted.

The spanking also continued. Sometimes I was made to stand, while my butt was being slapped causing my cock and balls to be bouncing around. Quite a few ordered me to play with myself while being spanked. Some spanked longer and harder than others. This is almost always accompanied by some fondling or holding my butt cheeks apart slapping my anus. I felt they enjoyed spanking me as much as I enjoyed being spanked. My butt was getting pretty raw and sore by then.

I did have to drop to my knees and give a couple of blow jobs. I had never done that and wasn't thrilled about the idea. It was all that bad after some initial gagging but it wasn't my favorite thing to do. I didn't swallow.

The last guys to spank me was a big black guy who had made the comment about what he wanted to do to my butt besides spank it and another black guy. He simply wrapped his left arm around my waist bent me over and spanked me long and hard.

Still holding me in place the other guy spanked me just as long and as hard. By this time, I had tears in my eyes because my butt was bruised and tender. I was thankful I was very stoned.

When he finished, they pulled me over to the cooking area, one poured olive oil in his hand and rubbed it in my butt crack and said, "To the barn white boy!"

Ed, who had made the remark about the barn to begin with, thought to discourage them by saying, "If you want to do that you both have to each put $50 in the contribution jar.

The big black guy just smiled, reached into his jeans and pulled out a $100 bill and dropped it in the jar. Ed looked stunned but said nothing.

They each grabbed an arm and walked me to the barn. I was pretty well out of it by then. He ordered me to suck his cock until it was hard. I remember being bent over a rail and feeling a sharp pain in my butt and saying, "It's too big take it out" which he did, then put it back in and then took it out again and back in. After the initial pain went away, I remembered it felt good.

Then the other guy did me and I came for the third time that day. Some of my memories of the time in the barn were pretty clouded. When I came out of the barn I was dazed and vaguely remember somebody saying that I had cum dripping out of me.

I laid down on a chaise lounge and apparently fell asleep. Kenny woke me up several hours later and I was alert enough to take the ride home with him.

The next day Kenny and I talked about what happened. I confronted him and he admitted that he told Ed and the club members about our play. Ed suggested that he invite his "Boy Toy" to their upcoming BBQ. Kenny told me all of them wanted an opportunity to engage in some boy play with me. I was angry with Kenny but I forgave him.

Because Kenny never had anal sex with me during our play sessions, he asked we if he could do it to me. I said yes but only if he would suck my cock whenever I wanted. He agreed.

Kenny and I remained close friends and we played together until I moved out of state two years later. He never tired of spanking me and I loved almost every minute of it with the exception of a few times when he was legitimately pissed at me. I never forgot the spankings I got that were for real punishment.

A lot of his friends from the motorcycle club, including Ed, were around and there were spankings from Kenny that took place in their presence. Sometimes the guys spanked me as well. This was particularly true when they got together to watch football. Kenny liked me to wear only football socks and a football jersey that barely covered me. That was pretty much an open invitation which the guys took full advantage of.

I find it to be ironic that I would've never dreamed of telling Kenny about my penchant for spanking had he not inadvertently caught me. Nor did I ever dream or aspire to being a "Boy Toy" for motorcycle club. It was a phase I very much enjoyed the two years I played the role. It appealed to my submissive side and for that I have Mr. Harris to thank. Had he not caught me in his backyard with no pants on and spanked me this would never have happened.