Intern Office Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Female manager takes pity on desperate female intern.
2.2k words
4.32
52.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18. This is a bisexual woman's fantasy, therefore all characters are implicitly bisexual.

*****

Niko saw through the new girl right away. It was all over the intern's pretty face, her large blue eyes gazing up at the young instructors, themselves fresh out of college, who endeavored to show her the ropes. They might be fooled, but Niko smiled to herself imperceptibly as she walked past with her clipboard. She was willing to bet that the slut wasn't listening to a word they said.

Sure enough, her instructors reported that when she was quizzed about what she had learned, Tasha would frequently 'black out'. Her colleagues blamed it on nervousness, and tried to cheer the intern up with tales from their own beginnings at the company. Once again, Tasha looked up at them adoringly, but Niko had few doubts that not much more of this sort of talk was registering in the young woman's brain than of her work instructions.

In truth, Tasha wasn't too subtle about her disposition. She showed up for work in skin-tight shirts and skirts that barely covered her mid-thighs. Her generous cleavage was advertised so skillfully by her low-cut necklines and attention-grabbing necklaces that Niko was really rather impressed by her own team. Sure, they would glance at the enticing view presented to them - more than a few in very obvious fascination - but ultimately, the company had a strict no-sex policy, and they all stuck to that. Bad luck for a girl like Tasha, who pretty much had 'office whore' written across every inch of her body. It really was painfully clear what she needed, and after no more than a week of her internship, Niko decided that enough was enough.

She'd watched Tasha squirm in her chair that morning, sometimes honest to god rocking her hips a bit as though she were dreaming about riding a stiff cock. The idea amused Niko. Maybe they ought to strap a dildo to the whore's chair? As she watched unobtrusively over her own screen, Niko felt herself become aroused at the mental image of Tasha with her pants and panties pulled down, her naked hips grinding gratefully up and down a massive toy as she took calls and typed away on her laptop.

God, Niko hadn't had a proper slut like this one in her group in years. She'd kind of thought that the breed had died out, and was delighted to find that she was wrong. From what she'd seen so far, Tasha was all the way up there with the sluttiest of them. And she was sexy too, with her long curly hair and artfully winged eyeliner. Changing times aside, Niko decided that it just wouldn't do to waste such a sweet piece of desperate pussy.

Seducing Tasha was, well, every bit as easy as expected. Niko simply walked up to the girl and bent over 'to show her something on the computer'. As she did so, she let her classily clad breasts hover right in front of Tasha's face. Being the slut she was, the intern naturally couldn't resist the temptation of her boss's perfect round globes just barely peeking out of her blouse, and when Niko gave her a reproachful look for staring, Tasha didn't even bother to deny her transgression. She just sort of nodded with a chagrin expression on her face when Niko ordered her to her office at once, and didn't even defend herself when she was called out for ogling most of the other team members as well, which, as Niko put it, 'left little doubt about why she was underperforming'.

"I've known girls like you," Niko said with a predatory smile. "Some guys, too. Nothing in their heads but cock, cunt, tits. Oh, I don't mean you're stupid," She added with a mild look at Tasha, "Just that it's hard to tell when your pussy is doing all the thinking. Isn't it?"

Tasha finally had the decency to blush at this, though she still couldn't seem to find words. Niko suspected that an aching throbbing mess between her legs at being dressed down by her sexy boss this way was preventing the slut from walking out like any self-respecting woman would. Niko's smile deepened, and she allowed her voice to become sultry, thick like a caress.

"In my early days here at the company, we would have called you the office slut ... and we would've made true of that name." She allowed the implications of this to linger, watching her prey closely but coolly. "The times are different now, though. God knows you've been trying your hardest to get laid around here, but you can spare yourself the hassle. It's against the rules, so no one is going to dare fuck you." Again Niko paused for dramatic effect, then added, "Except for me."

Savoring the disbelief on Tasha's face at those words, Niko turned to pour herself a glass of sparkling water from a tray on her desk, and drank slowly, allowing her words to sink in. After a few seconds, she placed down her glass, walked around her table and had Tasha stand up.

Leisurely, she let her hand trail down the intern's back and to her juicy ass. Rather than backing away, Tasha seemed to arch her back a little into Niko's touch. Niko squeezed the toned cheeks, then let her hand slip lower, under Tasha's ridiculous miniskirt and between her legs, which parted greedily at the approaching fingers, so clearly dying to be fingered that Niko could have laughed out loud.

But here, for the first time since they had stepped into her office, Niko was surprised. She had expected the incomparable softness of swollen pussy lips, but instead her fingertips brushed the edge of something hard under the flimsy fabric of Tasha's thong. Perplexed, she nudged against it, and Tasha responded with a low groan and braced herself on the desk, bending over just slightly. Understanding dawned on Niko's face.

„Nobody told me it was bring your dildo to work day," she said drily, and gave the object another soft push, filling the room with another helpless groan from Tasha. "So that's why you've been squirming in your chair so much! Good god, Tasha, you must need it even worse than I thought you did. Although I suppose I must understand ... it's been a whole week, after all, that you haven't been able to get any cock around here." Her voice was dripping condescension while she began to tap rhythmically against the base of the dildo buried in Tasha's cunt, driving it deeper inside the girl with each tap. The rhythm allowed Tasha to expect each thrust, and control the noises that had been escaping her mouth, but the wet sounds at her back end were clearly audible in the silence.

When Niko eventually drew back her hand and said, "Show me your tits," Tasha straightened and turned immediately. Looking up at Niko with those big blue eyes, and without hesitation, she shoved her hands into the top of her shirt, one at a time, and lifted out two luscious pale breasts adorned with pink crowns that were drawn into tight hard nubs.

"Of course they'd be hard," grinned Niko, reaching out to grab one of the globes. It was unbelievably soft, except for the erect nipple scraping across her palm. Niko felt a familiar ache kindle in her own pussy, but strove to keep looking nonplussed while she reached for Tasha's other breast, and began kneading and stroking both. "Fantastic tits," she complimented, and began pinching Tasha's hard nipples. This drew a different kind of moan from the slut, more high-pitched and desperate where before she had sounded more relieved at finally getting some.

Niko had her sit again and place her tits on the desk, large soft mounds of flesh spilling slightly out of shape on the hard cold surface, with their stiff nipples still pointing straight ahead. Niko then planted herself back behind her desk and resumed her working position, legs crossed, leaning slightly back at an angle in her comfortable chair. She grabbed a report from her desk and started flicking through it, while her right hand would reach over and fondle Tasha's tits whenever she wasn't turning a page, seemingly ignoring the girl's gasps.

"Mmm," she hummed approvingly, closing her eyes briefly, "yes, these are perfect." Opening her eyes, she gave Tasha a first genuine smile. The slut was breathing hard at this point, her mouth slightly open, but she smiled back a little.

Putting down her report, Niko leaned over the desk, fully aware that her own cleavage was showing. She looked Tasha straight in the eyes, took both of the woman's nipples gingerly between her thumb and forefinger, and started rolling them gently in tandem, only relenting - and unwillingly at that - when Tasha's moans reached a volume that might be heard through the office door. At that point she allowed the slut a moment of rest, during which she watched her intently.

"You're probably going to want more, though, won't you," She said thoughtfully. Tasha wasted no time nodding senselessly, but then again she seemed like she would agree to anything Niko might say at this moment.

"I'm assuming," said Niko, stepping around her desk once more and spreading one of her hands over Tasha's crotch before the slut even knew what was happening, "this pussy needs a lot of attention, doesn't it?" She squeezed, and shook her hand gently, along with the sensitive flesh it squeezed. Tasha simply responded by bucking her hips into the touch and whimpering. "I thought so," said Niko, running one finger over the wet slit she could clearly feel through the thin fabric of Tasha's thong. Then, without warning, she gave the general area a gentle slap.

"Well, control yourself," she said. "I'm not going to fuck you. At least not yet. You're on probation. For now all I want is your tits ... and your mouth." A devious gleam came into her eyes at that, and she reached down to open the zipper on her slacks. "In fact, get on your knees now."

Tasha did not disappoint. She scrambled to the floor with all the eagerness that could be desired, and allowed Niko to grab her by the back of the head, arch her head back a little over the edge of the desk, and push her clit against the intern's tongue. It was now Niko's turn to brace herself on the desk, as she reveled in the situation. She'd almost forgotten how good it felt to fuck a toy over her own desk. It certainly hadn't been as fun to be a manager without this.

Tasha was eager, but inexperienced, and Niko's patience was wavering, so before long she grabbed the intern's head tighter and started fucking her face with merciless precision. Tasha's tongue was so very soft, and the sight of the unread papers scattered over her desk really turned her on somehow, and in what felt like a minute, Niko was ready to come. Seeing no need to delay her pleasure, which probably wouldn't be in short supply over the next weeks while Tasha was around, she drove herself forward in anticipation.

Seconds before her climax, Niko heard the quiet click of a door, but was too close to care; holding Tasha's head in place so the toy wouldn't get any ideas, she finished grinding herself to a searing orgasm, and all the way through it. The force of the pleasure had her bend a little more over Tasha's face, leaning onto both her hands for support, and she couldn't hold back the single ecstatic groan that tore free from her throat.

Only after several seconds of aftershocks, Niko returned to her senses and turned her head. Raoul was standing a little flabbergasted by the door that led to his adjacent office, through which other visitors needed to pass before they could see Niko. He held her cup of coffee in one hand and her clipboard in the other.

Damn, was it already that late? Niko checked her watch; indeed it seemed that she had gotten a little carried away, although it felt like only minutes had passed since she and Tasha had entered her office. Totally worth it, though.

"Raoul, this is Tasha," Niko introduced them briskly as she tucked her clothing into place, her hands still shaking a bit. "Please take her next door and go through all the paperwork to make her my second personal assistant." Noting the shocked silence from the man by the door and the woman on the floor, she brusquely added, "Don't worry, both of you. She isn't going to be a real assistant. But 'personal assistant' is going to read a lot better on her resume than 'personal fucktoy', isn't it?"

Obvious, you would think. But it seemed she was going to have to teach both of these youngsters how such things were handled.

Raoul, finally shaking himself out of his stupor, managed to mumble something polite at Tasha and stalk over to Niko's desk, placing the coffee and clipboard on it. Niko thought she noticed a certain awkwardness to his gait, and for the moment this amused her, although he would need to get over it quickly unless the next few weeks should prove disastrous for them all. Raoul really was half of what kept Niko running, and Niko was half of what ran the company. She couldn't afford to have him distracted.

Musing on such thoughts, she picked up the phone.

***

In the next chapter, Raoul gets something for his trouble. ;) You can find it on my profile.