All Comments on 'A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 01'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
purejoy57purejoy57over 18 years ago
they keep getting better and better

I am continually being surprised and intreaged buy these increadable tales of rayne, they are diverse and complicated, showing us many different aspects of life. I was glad to see rayne getting abit of tlc in this chapter of his life even if it was in such a painful way. I hope to see more soon

purejoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

Wonderful, imaginative, extremely creative!

The best story I've read since I started reading stories from Literotica three months ago!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sick

Im sorry It started out good he was helping the boy, and then making love to him, and I saw this invoulved bondage and thats ok if its 2 concenting but he heard how he was abused and you made it sound like he felt bad, then he dose it to him. It dosent mater if in the end he seemed to like it, he was aboused and didnt know better. it is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it could have been good

this story could have been good, really, because you write well. what put me off though was ant's insensitivity. he can see quite clearly that rayne's been abused and he can think of nothing other than fucking him!!!??? he even gets angry when rayne insults him at first. what a jerk.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years agoAuthor
Admission

I have to hold up my hand and be honest here, because I don't actually like this chapter either. It's too long, it's too rambling, it's soooo unfocussed that I wince when I read certain bits of it and... yes, the Ant character thinks with his dick (like too many men I know) although this was a design flaw that came with the original inspiration for the character. I'd love to say he improves as the story goes along, and he certainly does mellow, but the whole "Brain calling Dick" issue is probably always gonna be a problem for him *L* If I have time I may go back and rewrite it at some point, just to tone it down.

(I do like the icicle scene tho *guilt*)

noisymothernoisymotherabout 16 years ago
From foundling to slut

I loved the beginning of this - Rayne was so beat up and abused - anyone would want to look after him. And I loved the way you called him 'foundling'.

I'm not into bondage in any big way - but it doesn't put me off to read it. But I didn't like the way Ant was so insensitive. I don't think that Rayne would have really been thrilled at the treatment he got from Ant. Sex between them would have been fine - nice and tender and caring - but I guess that's not the story you wanted to write.

Rayne comes across as such a sweet character and you write so well.

noisymothernoisymotherabout 16 years ago
Damn I forgot . . .

. . . to say that I loved the icicle bit too! You have a very fertile imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible seduction

Wonderful story. Rayne's seduction by Ant is one of the most incredibly sexy bits of writing I have read on Literotica. I did not think I was into gay sex, but your story has gotten me indrecibly hot...Wow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dang

Ant is a douche he could have atleast feed rayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck yes.

Ever since I found this story around 4 years ago, I've been coming back whenever I need a good, hard orgasm (or 5, which is how many times I just came, fuck I'm so wet) so thank you for writing this, Miss Sadie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just sick

Does Rayne never catch a break? Everyone wants to use this poor kid, even the guy who finds him dying in a snowbank. Rayned is drugged, fucked up mess who needs to believe people care about him for more than just his body, youth and cute face. Ant doesn't even have him on the boat for 24 hours when he's raping him and trying all manner of bdsm devices on him. Disgusting.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 12 years agoAuthor
erm... 'scuse me... hang on a cotton-pickin' minute!

I just want to point out that at NO point in this chapter does Ant rape Rayne. He even promised him half way through that he wouldn't do such a thing and he might be a kinky (not so) old git and a occasional douchebag (love that!) yes, but a rapist he is not. He establishes that Rayne is of age and experienced before initiating sex and communicates with him throughout. Rayne even asks him for it more than once. By all means feel sorry for my boy, but please never underestimate him.

S.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i see the anon crowd are bitching about a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
screw anonymous!

this was great Ant loves giving this to Rayne as much as Rayne loves receiving it gags aside at no point did he act as if he did'nt love it and wanted more he clearly loved the enema and it turned him on and then some.nuckin1futsnix(forgot to sign in lmao)

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
To Anon (above)

Nope... actually it's more amusing like that. *snickers* Thankies. xxx

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Love it

I have read this story 3 times and each time it gets better. Query at the beginning of this chapter Anon it states if you are not into hard core and rough sex play don't read any further!! You chose to read this story so do not complain to the author about your distress when you were the one reading. Sadie is a great writer and it is all well and good to critique but do it justifiably. Democracy is freedom of choice you chose!!

Sorry Sadie rant over I love your writing :)

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Winter

I'll never begrudge the ice cycles pulling at my gutters again. Snow is for more than shoveling. Hot and cold and wonderful.

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Better the Second Time

The story stands up to multiple readings. Each time a new delight. New insights in the building relationship. Raw and open. Exciting and full. Characters worth caring about. No cardboard cutouts here. No hackneyed prose. Strong images and details. When does the novel come out? When will you fill in the missing pieces of this long story?

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Novel

At the moment Bellora and I are talking about putting together all of our collected stuff via our own website, and as soon as we get some time to work on it we'll let everyone here know, of course. Ultimately the plan is to have e-books available through the site, so watch this space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
426 Followers
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...