A Boyfriend's Sub Toy, Fantasy 5

Story Info
You objectify your girlfriend's pussy for entertainment.
1.2k words
4.52
31.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tie me, naked, spread eagle to your bed. You blindfold me. Then you leave the room. After a few minutes, I hear other male voices.

My skin prickles with uncertainty. Surely you haven't invited people over. But the voices become louder and I hear footsteps approaching the room. The door open and I hear people walk inside.

"See?" I hear you say.

"Just like a fuck doll," says another voice.

I recognize it as one of your friends.

"Pussy all presented and waiting, as it should be."

I don't recognize that voice.

The bed dips and you remove my blindfold. I blink a few times while my eyes adjust. When my eyes focus, I see you standing beside the bed. Five other men are standing at the foot of the bed. I recognize two as your friends. The other three I don't know. They are all staring at my body. Between my legs, at my smoothly shaved little pussy, and at my tits. They're all smiling.

I blush hard. I feel my ears and neck flush.

"Aw, she's shy," one of the strangers says. He's wearing a blue shirt.

A guy wearing a red shirt leans over and reaches between my legs. I gasp when his fingers touch my labia. Casually, he uses his thumbs to peel open my pussy lips.

"Her pussy is wet, though. She likes this," he says, still holding open my pussy lips.

"She loves to be humiliated. Watch this," you say as you take his place between my legs. You're holding a cucumber.

It's not too thick or too long, but it's bigger than I'm used to. It's big enough to stretch my pussy without causing pain.

You place the smooth tip on my entrance and rub small circles, coating the end of the cucumber with my juices.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm bound naked in front of a group of men, some of who are total strangers to me, and you're rubbing a phallus on my pussy... my wet pussy. I'm so wet. I moan softly as you rub my sensitive entrance.

The men chuckle at me.

"She wants it. Put it in," says red shirt guy.

"Hang on. Let me get my phone." It's on of your friends, a guy named John.

John pulls out his phone and points the camera at my pussy, sitting on the bed to get closer. The other guys follow suit.

Six guys are crowded around the lower half of my body, amd five of them are pointing their phone cameras at my pussy while you rub a cucumber on my slick entrance.

You use your other hand to spread my labia, exposing my swelling clit.

"Okay. Stick it in her pussy," says red shirt guy.

The pressure on my entrance increases. I realize you're pushing the cucumber inside me. I whimper as my hole begins to stretch around the impaling object, the fake cock penetrating my sensitive, needy pussy while you all watch.

You pull the cucumber back and then press it in again, a little harder, forcing more of it inside my tight fuck hole.

The cucumber rubs my entrance as its gentle curve stretches my pussy wider. I moan.

You all laugh.

"Fuck yeah. Fuck that pussy," says John. "My fans are loving this."

I realize John is streaming my degradation. Dozens of people could be watching you slowly violating my soaking pussy with a vegetable. Hundreds, even.

My eyes burn from my embarrassment. My pussy gets wetter.

You work the cucumber deeper, spreading open and rubbing my inner walls, and I moan again, louder. It always feels so good to have something in my pussy.

"I've never seen a pussy this wet before," says your other friend. His name is Luke.

I can hear the sounds of my own wetness as you slowly withdraw the cucumber and push it back in, again and again.

"She loves this. She wants to be a fuck toy for men," you reply as you slowly fuck the cucumber in and out of my pussy. "She gets off on men owning her pussy. Watch, I'll force her to cum."

You pin my pussy lips open with your fingers.

"Someone rub her clit," you say.

Red shirt guy steadies his phone in one hand and reaches between my legs toward my helpless, wet pussy.

I gasp when his thumb presses directly onto my wet, protruding clit.

"Rub little circles, Brian," you instruct him.

Brian's thumb starts manipulating my exposed sensitive nub, forcing pleasure into my body while you continuously force the cucumber in and out of my pussy, fucking my hole.

You push the cucumber deeper with each stroke until it fully spreads my narrow channel and fills my pussy with each insertion.

I moan loudly. My legs quiver. My orgasm is building.

You speed up, fucking my helpless pussy faster now. Brian rubs my little clit faster.

My hips squirm. I whimper. I know I'm being used. I know you're manipulating me for your entertainment, but it feels so good when something moves in my tight fuck hole, when a man touches my needy pussy. My body craves male dominance.

You meet my gaze.

"You love this, don't you?" you ask. "Having your legs tied open so a bunch of guys can see your wet pussy. Your little pussy is so needy, isn't it? It needs to be used. It needs us to violate it because it's a fuck toy for men, isn't it? You need to feel used. Objectified. You need men to take control of your pussy, don't you? I'll prove it. Beg me to stop. Beg me, little fuck doll, to stop fucking your helpless, soaked pussy."

"Please, Sir," I whimper, and then moan. "Please stop fucking my pussy!"

"You're what?"

"My helpless pussy! Please, Sir, please stop fucking my helpless pussy."

"No," you reply, pushing the cucumber quickly inside my hole, demonstrating your control. "I own this pussy. It's mine to display and use and fuck however I want. I own this pussy. Take it. Take that cucumber. My cock is next."

I cum hard. My back arches. My eyelashes flutter. I groan loud as you pump the phallus in and out of my squelching slit and Brian rubs my clit.

The guys cheer. You remove the cucumber, and Brian pushes two fingers into my entrance.

"It's squeezing my fingers!"

"Lemme feel," says John.

Brian pulls out his fingers. John pushes two of his inside my wet, sensitive hole. I moan, and he laughs as my pussy clamps down on his fingers.

"Me, next!" laughs Luke.

One by one, everyone take a turn feeling my orgasming pussy. Some put their fingers inside and hold them there. A couple make me squirm when they forcibly rub my ultra sensitive, hard little clit.

Then, as I lie there with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath, the room grows quiet. I recognize that the guys are leaving.

I feel the bed dip again. You kiss my forehead.

"How was it?" you ask, untying my bindings.

"Just like my fantasy," I say, grinning. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, baby. I know the guys appreciated it, too."