All Comments on 'A Boy's Cries and Creampies'

by Ch01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Looking forward to the next time and what this young man can find in the mean time to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Obviously a fantasy, terribly overwritten with laughable torrents of purple prose.

An ass cannot be blissfully unaware, only a whole person can.

If your ass is gleaming in the sun, you personally can't see it unless you have a mirror. The big guy cannot look at you with dark marbles.He needs to have eyes to look at you, with or without emotion.

You need to read up on how to use commas.

You should have to read this out loud to somebody and receive a hard swat on your gleaming ass every time you or the listener cracks up.

We would all love to take an eleven inch cock in our fantasy fucks, but unless your hero had done considerable stretching of his anus, there is no way he would be anything but bleeding and in need of sritches.

I hope you are getting fucked regularly, but start with a nice six-inches if possible.

Good luck with writing and getting laid!

hungbottomhungbottomabout 5 years ago
Fucked in the Woods

Damn....I'd be cumming back whenever he wanted.

69stroker6969stroker69about 5 years ago
Fabulous story

This is a very well written piece. As I read it I felt a cock in my own ass pounding me and driving me to a point of pleasure I look forward too. I wish it were a reality rather than a fantasy placed there as I read your story. I look forward to more of your writing. Thank you.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
I Wish

I wish that it was safe to let anyone you want cum up your ass bareback. My Buddy is the only one that I take loads from raw but I fantasize about going to the Folsom Street Fair and having him give me to any stranger that wants to shoot his load up my butt. I'm not sure why but, something about the scenario, other that the obvious fact of all the cock and cum, really turns me on. I think that, rather than it being exhibitionism, it has more to do with self-affirmation and the knowledge that strangers around me know that I'm a Fag first hand without speculation because the can see me in the act. My Buddy has fucked me before in semi public places. Somewhere like Folsom, would be great but, I don't want to get caught doing it in the general public however, the risk of it was exciting. Also, I'd really love to try to take a foot long cock, like in the story! I see videos of guys taking really long dildos and you can see the bulge moving around in their bellies. I love it deep and I can just imagine being on top, riding him, seeing the bulge of his rod in my belly and pressing my hand against it and feel it moving around inside me. The thought of taking his sperm so deep in my guts gives me horny goose bumps!

Ch01Ch01almost 5 years agoAuthor
Next time

What would you guys like this man to experience next??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

:-)

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerabout 4 years ago
Great potential

I would like to read more of this story but, please, get an editor. There were too many points during this short read that I was totally confused as to what you were trying to say or convey. I kept thinking, "did they mean _____ instead?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story,I'm a bi virgin would love an old stranger to explore my body all over then really be first to finger rim then take my tight cherry hole,gerry from Livingston Scotland

GraceBoyGraceBoyover 1 year ago

This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What bullshit, got even with jacking off to

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

HOT story!!! I had a guy one time pound my ass hard like that and filled my hole with hot cum!!! That was years ago and I still jack off to that night!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous