A Brat's Bedtime

Story Info
A brat distracts Daddy at work and faces the consequences.
2.2k words
4.35
17.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saladala
saladala
18 Followers

I was being a little brat and refusing to go to bed on time. Daddy assigned me another story to write as punishment for being disobedient.

***

'I'm sorry, pet. I have to stay late at work tonight. You'll have to have dinner without me.'

I sent the text and sighed. I hated canceling on my pet but 'hectic' wasn't enough to describe work recently. Madness. Chaos. A complete and utter fucking mess. They all more aptly described the office right now. With any luck, I'd be able to leave in a couple more hours. But I learned months ago to stop being optimistic when it came to getting out of here at a normal hour.

My pet's replies came in quick succession: a series of sad and crying emojis (oh, how she loved to be dramatic) and then 'How late?'

'I'll let you know when I'm on my way home. I'm gonna try to get outta here as quickly as I can.'

'Don't leave me waiting, Daddy.'

An image accompanied her text: my lovely pet, top blouse buttons undone to reveal the cleavage of her delicious looking breasts in a pink lace bra. The lighting and angle made it just barely possible to see the bumps through her bra from her hard nipples.

Blood rushed to my cock. I shifted in my chair, cleared my throat and glanced around the office to make sure no one else had caught a peek, before I quickly typed back: 'Not now, pet.'

'Yes now, Daddy.'

Another picture. This time of her pert ass with her short black skirt flipped up. She had her plug inserted and a long furry tail lay along the cleft of her butt and between her thighs.

My cock hardened more. My pet knew my weaknesses well.

'Stop distracting Daddy. The more you distract me from work, the longer it'll take me to get home. At this rate, you may not see me until tomorrow.'

A third picture. No text this time, just her cute little face with her nose wrinkled in disdain, her tongue sticking out at the camera. No, sticking out at me.

'You're really pushing it now, pet.'

I warned her. She always got one warning. One chance to dial it back and apologize. One chance to start behaving. If she kept pushing after her warning, she'd earn a punishment. This she knew all too well.

I waited a minute for a reply. I returned to my work when none came, satisfied my pet had taken my warning to heart. I was just finalizing the presentation I'd be giving to the board tomorrow when a new flurry of texts arrived.

The first, a short video: my pet--now fully nude--wiggled her hips so her fluffy tail swung from side to side.

Then an image. She was at the kitchen counter, a salad bowl full of lettuce, mushrooms, and chopped veggies in front of her. And a long, green cucumber nestled between her bare tits.

Next another video was my pet now stroking the cucumber like it was a cock. She moved her fist slowly up and down it and then, while maintaining eye contact with the camera as she bent, taking it into her little mouth. She slowly sunk forward, guiding it further into her mouth and then her throat.

The final one, again just an image, showed her eating the salad, a chopped cucumber on the prongs of her fork. A little smirk on her lips as she readied to take a bite.

My erection, which had subsided when I returned to work, came back in full force. I couldn't think about work anymore. My mind was focused on being that cucumber; on the wet warmth of sliding into my pet's mouth, the feel of her tongue working around my cockhead, and the sounds she makes when I thrust in and out of her throat.

She had succeeded in thoroughly distracting me. Exactly what I warned her not to do.

Had I been home, I would've punished my little bratty pet for disobeying and distracting me. I would have watched her display in silence and then thrown her over my knees and spanked her ass with one of our wooden kitchen spoons. She'd be wailing apologies to me, thrashing her body over my lap and against my hard cock. And then, once her ass was bruised enough, I would have pushed her to the floor so she could get on her knees and treat my cock how she treated that cucumber. At the very end, I'd have cum into her salad, mixing my ejaculate with her dressing for her to eat in front of me and thank me.

But I was nowhere close to home. It would still be awhile before I could leave the office (longer now, thanks to my distracting pet) and, even then, I have close to an hour commute to get back home.

I'd have to punish my bratty pet another way.

'Finish eating. Clean the kitchen. And then straight to bed. No phone. No TV. No music. No masturbating. I'll be watching you, pet. If I see your eyes are open or you're out of bed, you're not cumming again for the rest of this week.'

I watched with sadistic satisfaction as the bubble popped up to show my pet was typing a response. It would dip in and out of existence every few seconds. Doubtlessly she was crafting a reply in hopes that I would change my mind but kept second-guessing her words. I loved when my pet became flustered like this, desperate to wriggle her way out of a punishment she knew she couldn't escape.

'I'm sorry, Daddy. PLEASE don't make me go to bed. now I want to spend time with you when you get home. I just miss you :('

Oh, my pet. What a manipulator. She knew how to guilt me. But I stayed firm in my decision.

'Phone away. Now. I expect you to be in bed in 30 min, pet. Not a minute later.'

No more texts came from my pet and I settled back into work. Without any more distractions, I was finally able to focus and I finished in just under an hour. Before leaving the office, however, I checked the camera we have in our bedroom. I smiled, delighted to see my little pet lying obediently in our bed, nestled under the covers. Although the bedroom lights were off, it still hadn't gotten fully dark outside and she laid with her arm across her eyes to block out the light that filtered in through our curtains.

She hadn't put on any pajamas and I even thought I saw the tip of her tail poking out from under the sheet. As bratty and disobedient as she could be at times, my pet was still a good girl deep down. It was unfortunate she so often sabotaged her own desire to be good by indulging her naughty side. But this was what training was for.

The house was silent when I walked through the front door. Whether it happened willingly or not, my pet was now truly asleep. I listened to her soft breathing as I undressed and joined her in the bed. Even though she had been a naughty girl earlier, I also wanted to reward my pet for obeying my punishment.

My pet loved to be used in her sleep; to wake up in the middle of being fucked by me or to not even find out until the next morning when she discovered traces of my cum still leaking from her. She would watch the recording of what I did to her. Sometimes masturbating with her favorite toy but sometimes while I ate her out.

I moved my body against hers while she slept on her side. Her tail pressed against my cock and I enjoyed the sensation of the soft fur on my sensitive skin. I draped an arm over her side, rested my hand on her tummy, and waited for her body to adjust to the new sensations.

My pet enjoyed watching what I did to her after the fact. But I enjoyed the tension of the act in the moment. The pressure to be silent and slow, knowing that anything could disturb the person and result in getting caught. Sometimes it meant even completely stopping everything for a few minutes so the sleeping person didn't become too lucid. Even a heavy sleeper would wake up to their body being manipulated if one wasn't careful and my pet was far from a heavy sleeper.

Satisfied she was still asleep, I drifted my hand down. My fingers ran over her trimmed pubic hair and then I felt her clit--still small right now. I brought my hand to my mouth and wetted my fingers with my saliva and then returned to her vulva. She flinched at the sensation of something wet--and slightly cooled from leaving my mouth--touching her intimate area. I waited. I kept my fingers just as they were and counted to 30 seconds. Then I began to massage her clit, pressing my wet fingers against it. Slow. Steady.

My cock swelled as I felt her clit swell in response to my touch. My pet, still deep in sleep, parted her legs just enough to give me better room to touch and explore her. As I did, her body continued to respond. Soon, her hips began to rock ever so slightly back and forth, which pressed her tail and ass against my cock over and over.

The longer I massaged her clit, the hornier my pet became in her sleep. I could tell it began to impact her dreams. She mumbled the conversation she was having in her sleep. Most of it was garbled and incomprehensible but a few phrases I understood: Keep going, so good, oh Daddy.

Such a good pet I had. Even in her dreams, she thought of no one but me giving her little body pleasure.

She became so wet now that I felt it when she rubbed herself against me. Her juices spilled from her opening and through her legs onto me, coating my balls and shaft.

It was a sign my little pet, my little disobedient whore, was ready for more.

I pressed the head of my cock against her opening. I wanted to thrust myself all in one go inside her, start pounding my pet like the fucktoy she loved to be for me, but I wanted to keep her asleep. I wanted my pet not to know how she had been used by Daddy until she found my cum spilling out of her in the morning.

So I entered her centimeter by agonizing centimeter. Every forward movement was followed by a long pause as I watched and listened to my pet for signs that she was waking. Several minutes passed in total before I finished sliding my full length into her. All the while, I rubbed her clit. And now that I was inside her, I appreciated every squeeze from her internal muscles in response to my stimulations. My pet was so wet and tight. The perfect fucktoy. I stayed motionless inside her and enjoyed the rhythmic squeezing of my cock.

My pet's breathing increased and now she made little moans as I continued to rub her. She humped against me, sliding along my cock while still gripping and releasing me with her pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. What a good girl, fucking her Daddy in her sleep like this. Such an amazing cocksleeve.

With my pet managing all the work on my cock, I focused my attention on rubbing her clit, moving my finger in quick circles exactly where I knew she liked it best. Would an orgasm wake her? Perhaps. But it was a risk I was willing to take now. I wanted her to cum for me.

Her little moans. Her hot cunt working me. Her tail pressed against me. The feel of the plug that filled her ass pressing against my cockhead. All these sensations threatened to push me over the edge before my pet. I focused my breathing, keeping it slow and steady to stave off that orgasm for a little while longer.

"Nnngh," my pet moaned in a shaky exhale. I understood this noise well. Asleep or awake, it was the sound she always made right before she came.

"Cum for me, pet," I whispered in her ear.

And, like a good girl, she did. Her orgasm was quieter than the ones she had when awake but no less noticeable from inside her. Her pulsing cunt, squeezing and releasing my cock while her hips bucked up and down, brought me over the edge. I came with a quiet grunt, shooting three large spurts inside my pet.

I laid still. Had my pet woken up? I listened. I watched her silhouette. But now, her orgasm completed, she seemed to return to a quiet slumber.

I moved my hand from her now sensitive clit and used it instead to pull her into a spooning embrace. I kissed the back of her head and whispered, "Goodnight, pet."

saladala
saladala
18 Followers