Daddy's Little Pet

Story Info
Daddy's naughty pet gets a second chance to cum.
2.4k words
4.67
27.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saladala
saladala
16 Followers

Daddy promised that I could cum more than once today if I wrote another story. This was again written in only a few hours because I'm an impatient slut.

***

I woke up to the birds singing outside, their trilling calls filtering through our open bedroom window. I turned over in bed to check the time, nudging something with my foot as I shifted. 8:00AM glowed from the alarm clock and I groaned. I hated waking up before my alarm. Even without the distracting birdsong, it was too close to when I needed to get up for work to warrant going back to sleep.

Rolling back over, I nudged the lump again. I looked at the form taking up space at the foot of my bed and smiled. My pet, her hair mussed from sleep, slept at my feet, curled in a naked fetal position. She lost the privilege to sleep cuddled beside me last night thanks to her bratty behavior. First refusing to do the dishes and then, once she finally started, spritzing me with water when I walked by.

Spanking her ass until it was so red I felt the heat from it, followed by a rough fuck without giving her permission to cum, hadn't felt like enough of a lesson for her. I had been training her for months now and still she couldn't resist acting up. After I came on her tits, I relegated her to sleeping at my feet. She remained there the rest of the night, my cum drying on her with her cunt desperate for its own release.

In the morning light that filtered through the curtains, I made out the remnants of my gift across her round breasts and rosy nipples. Her ass, too, was still a little pink and no doubt would serve as a stinging reminder to her for the rest of the day. On nights like these my pet had her own blanket to sleep with: a thin lilac fleece with paw prints all over it. But evidently last night had been hot and she'd kicked the blanket off herself to where it now hung, halfway off the bed. But now, in the crisp morning air that filled our room, she slept curled tightly to stay warm.

What a silly pet.

I sat up, at first planning on putting her blanket back over her and let her sleep. But as I neared her naked frame, instead of grabbing for the fleece I reached for her. I ran my fingers over my little pet, tracing my way through her soft hair, along her slim neck, and across her arms. Her skin, cool beneath the heat of my fingers, responded to my touch. Goosebumps spread across her. She shivered and whimpered in her sleep, releasing a cute mewling reminiscent of the sounds she made while getting fucked.

Blood rushed my cock just thinking of it. I stroked my little pet, so naked and vulnerable right now before me. So innocent looking. Last night's combined punishment and fucking must have worn my poor girl out. No doubt she struggled to fall asleep quickly with her cunt throbbing with desire, too.

Normally, my pet woke before me and brought me out of sleep with my cock in her little mouth, her tongue swirling the head. Or I'd awake to her hovering astride me, rubbing her pussy along my hard shaft, drenching me in her juices as she softly grinded her clit against me to get herself off before I awoke. It never worked and, on mornings like that, I fucked her with her hands above her head so she couldn't touch herself any further.

"Pet?" I whispered, curious if she had yet started to wake from my touches. But, if she had, she gave no sign of it.

We introduced free use to our play a few weeks ago. She had granted me blanket consent to use her little body at any time I needed. And, staring at her in front of me, my hard cock pointing toward her, I needed it now.

Gently rolling her onto her back, I unfurled her from her fetal position. I moved her arms to her sides, which gave me unfettered access to her beautiful breasts. I cupped them, relishing the soft skin and the weight to them. I ran my thumbs over her nipples, leaned down, and took one between my lips. I teased it with my tongue, tasting the salty remnants of my cum on her smooth skin. The tip of her nipple grew as a response and my little pet's mewlings returned.

I fought the urge to bite into her breast, to take her sensitive nipple between my teeth and pull. Such pain would wake her up, and I wasn't ready for that yet. My little pet was a toy for me to play with, a doll to move and use as I liked. I shifted down her body to her waist.

Parting her legs, I saw the wetness already forming at her center, her body responding unconsciously to my touches. Such a good pet, getting wet for Daddy even when you don't realize it. I ran my fingers across her inner and outer lips, briefly touching her entrance to collect her slick juices and spread them over her. I toyed with her clit, rubbing it at a steady--but gentle--pace. Enough for her body to react, for her clit to swell with arousal. But not enough to wake her. I wanted her to wake at the peak of her neediness to cum. I wanted to return her to the state I left her in last night when I denied her an orgasm.

My little pet was such an insatiable whore. If she had it her way, she would do nothing but cum until there wasn't a single thought left in her head. We used her orgasms to train her to be a good girl for me. I loved her when she was needy, begging to cum, pleading that she'd do 'anything' for release. This was my preferred state for her to be in.

She dripped for my cock now. Her juices pooled at her opening and flowed down to the sheets, leaving a wet space beneath her. Had my pet been awake, she would be begging for me to fill her desperate hole. She loved having her holes used by me.

I positioned myself between her thighs and lined my cockhead against her. I coated her warm wetness over it, rubbing up and down her slit. I watched her eyebrows furrow in concentration when I pressed against her clit peeking beneath her hood. Sighs floated in heady breaths from her parted lips while her chest grew flushed with arousal.

When I could take no more, I pushed into her tight, wet hole. I went slow, enjoying as she stretched to accommodate my girth.

"Good girl," I whispered. Her pussy squeezed me as though unconsciously responding to my praise. God, she felt good!

I slid in and out, slow enough to feel every ridge and soft texture drag over my head and shaft. Each time I neared leaving her, her walls closed around me, begging me to stay and pulling me back inside. I gradually entered deeper and deeper within her. By the time I bottomed out, feeling my balls press against her, I lost all desire to let my pet sleep. With my cock deep inside her, I grabbed her little nipples with both hands, squeezed them between my fingers and jerked them up.

She cried out beneath me, her eyes opened wide in shock. The pain had tightened her hole even more. I returned to thrusting inside her.

"Good morning, pet." I tugged her nipples again.

"Ah!" she cried again. "Good--oh! Morning! Daddy! Aah!"

I released her tits and grabbed her thighs, pushing them away from me and toward her head. Like a good little pet, she reached over to hold her legs for me, freeing my hands. Her little screams and bouncing breasts timed perfectly with each hard thrust I gave her. Such a sexy pet!

Still, we had neighbors. I pressed my hand against her mouth but her moans, even muffled, were loud. She knew I didn't mind her noise; knew I loved her screams. This was for her as much as for me. She was such a good submissive when she had my cock deep inside her. If I didn't cover her mouth, she would have done it herself, loving the feeling of being so controlled that even the freedom of speech was taken from her.

I admired the look of her beneath me. Folded up. Eyes half-lidded. My hand over her mouth. Her tits now squeezed between her thighs and bouncing. Her tight cunt squeezing me as I pounded her into the mattress. I moved my hand against her lips and into her mouth. My pet loved to have all her holes filled and she reacted like a good cocksucker when something entered her mouth: sucking on it, running her tongue all over, getting it slick with saliva.

Her moans turned to screams as I put my wet fingers against her clit and rubbed up and down in rhythm with my cock inside her. "Oh, Daddy! It feels so good!"

I continued to rub and fuck her until I knew we were both close to cumming. Pulling out, I told her to turn around. She obeyed and switched over to her hands and knees, her round butt and dripping cunt facing me.

SMACK! I slapped her ass, eliciting another cry from her sweet little mouth. I reached around her front, wrapped one hand around her throat, and lifted her up to only her knees. My cock, throbbing with need to return to my pet's tight cunt, prodded against her. She moved her hips, seeking my cock back into her hole as well, but only succeeding in sliding her wet pussy over my shaft.

"Are you gonna be a good girl today?" I growled into her ear, nipping at the lobe.

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy!" she answered between breathy pants.

I smacked her ass again with my free hand and gave her throat a little squeeze.

"Yeah?" I tilted my hips and thrust my cock back inside her hot cunt. "You're gonna be Daddy's obedient little cocksleeve?" I pounded into her again. "Do everything Daddy tells you?" God! She felt amazing!

My pet nodded furiously. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy! Anything! Oh! OH! OOOH!" If the neighbors weren't awake yet, my pet's horny screams as I plunged my cock into her were sure to be getting them up.

"Daddy!" She mewled. I recognized the tone of her voice. My pet was getting close. "Can I cum?"

I released her throat and gripped her breasts, thrusting harder and faster as my own orgasm built within me.

"What makes you think," I grunted, shoving myself deep within her, "you deserve to cum on Daddy's cock?"

She put her hands over mine and matched my thrusts, bouncing herself up and down my hard member. "Please, Daddy! Please let me cum! I need this so bad!" My pet begged. The neediness in her voice made me unbelievably hard. My little pet was such a desperate slut she couldn't even go more than a day without cumming.

Releasing her tits, I pushed her forward into the mattress, my cock still impaling her. I spanked her again. One, two, three powerful strikes that left an imprint of my hand on her rosy ass. Her pussy squeezed my cock with every painful slap. My pet gripped the mattress, crying out into the rumpled sheets.

"This isn't about what you need," I growled as I continued to slam into her. "You're my fucktoy. My pet to do with as I wish."

She held herself steady for me as I hammered into her. I felt my orgasm getting closer. I gathered her hair in my fist and said, "If you wanna cum, you better do it before I finish in you like the fucktoy you are."

Permission now granted, she reached between her legs and desperately rubbed her clit while I continued to fuck her. Her approaching orgasm turned her cunt into a powerful clamp around my cock. I dug my nails into her hips and pulled her hair, bringing her head back, to give me enough leverage. Her desperate moans went silent for a moment, and I knew she was about to cum.

With a loud scream and a gush of liquid, my pet came all over me. Her hips bucked wildly as she rode out her orgasm on my cock. I couldn't last any longer. As her walls pulsated around me, I gave three final, hard thrusts and then released inside her. Cum spurted from my cock, shooting out in powerful spurts that filled my pet's hole.

I panted in place, holding her hips and ass against me as I caught my breath and my cock finished. Once I left her, she hurried to take my cock in her mouth and gently cleaned our mixture of fluids with her tongue. I fell back to the head of the bed and she crawled up beside me. I held her in my arms, pulling my pet close against me for her to nestle her head against my chest.

"Very good girl," I said, stroking her hair. "Did you enjoy that, pet?"

"Yes, Daddy." She turned to face me and we kissed, slow and gentle.

When we pulled apart, I looked into her lovely eyes. "And did you mean what you said, pet?"

Her brows furrowed and she cocked her head in thought as she ran through what she said in the heat of horny desperation. "That I'll be a good girl today?"

I playfully slapped her ass. "More than just a good girl, pet. An obedient girl. Daddy's obedient little cocksleeve. The way all good pets should be."

I saw the mischief in her eyes as she gave me a playful smile. By the end of the day, she will have earned herself more punishments, I had no doubt about it. "Of course, Daddy."

Before I could respond, my alarm buzzed. A reminder that, as much as I loved fucking and cuddling my pet in our bed, I also had a job that would require my attention in 15 minutes.

We shared one last kiss then I softly said to her, "Then you'll have no issue with being tied up beneath my desk today while I work." I left the bed to gather clothes. "Naked," I told her when I saw her move to her own dresser.

My pet turned and smiled, her hair still mussed from sex, my dried cum on her chest and now more dripping down her legs. "Of course, Daddy."

saladala
saladala
16 Followers