A Brat's Tamer x2?

Story Info
Chapter 2.
761 words
4.29
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was putting the dishes away in the cabinet when she heard a door slam. "Oh great." she groaned. Elizabeth was in a mood. She wasn't surprised. She loved her girlfriend but she could be a brat with a capital B at times, and knowing their husband was getting ready to leave for a trip, Rachel was expecting this.

She'd already booked her and Elizabeth nail appointments and made reservations for dinner to try to take both of their minds off of his week-long business trip.

They'd been together for awhile now, and Rachel had learned all of Elizabeth's triggers. A week without Max was going to be hard for both of them, but she knew for Elizabeth it was going to be even harder.

The three of them loved eachother fully, and their relationship was non-hierarchical (all 3 relationships were just as important as the other). She hadn't believed them at first, but they'd proven it over and over again, and now she knew that nobody was going anywhere. Still though, there was something different between Max and Elizabeth...something Rachel wanted so very badly to be a part of.

"Smack smack smack" the unmistakeable sound of a bare-handed spanking sounded from the bedroom down the hall. Rachel smiled rolling her eyes remembering the first time she'd overheard that sound.

She remembered running to the door to join in some sexy time when she'd heard it " You don't make the rules, Little girl. I do!" She'd heard Max reprimand Elizabeth. Rachel had been so taken back that she almost ran.

In fact, she did run...not out of the house...but straight to her room and turned up her stereo. What she'd just witnessed scared her...was Max abusing Elizabeth?...would he do that to her?...did she want him to? She had to admit that although frightened, she was also intrigued.

They seemed so happy together. Elizabeth never seemed afraid of Max...did she? She started paying extra attention to their interactions. The more she learned, the more intrigued she'd become. Over the next week or so, Rachel had noticed a few keywords. "Sorry daddy". "Babygirl" and "brat" so she typed a few things into her search engine, and oh the world that had unfolded before her.

Over the next few weeks, Rachel continued to pay close attention to the interactions between her two lovers, and soon learned that Elizabeth was a little..more specifically a brat. She enjoyed teasing and causing mischief, and pushing boundaries.

Furthermore, she learned that Elizabeth (or Ellie as she overheard Max call her one night when he thought Rachel was asleep) felt most loved when called out on that stuff and corrected.

She'd done more and more research trying to understand this strong connection Max & Elizabeth shared, and had learned many interesting things.

Most interestingly, she'd learned that she too wanted to be Ellie's caregiver/Brat-tamer. She'd started to ask both of them about it countless times, but something always happened...or she just chickened out.

CRACK-Rachel was brought back to present day. she realized that Max mustve switched to the hairbrush, and decided sitting for a mani/pedi would probably be more punishment than pleasure for Elizabeth for at least a couple days.

Rachel called to reschedule their nail appointments and cancel their dinner reservations. She then called in a to-go order at their favorite sushi place instead

Now. It was now or never. She should walk down that hall right now, knock on the door, and ask if she can help. She smiled...took a deep breath, walked down the hall, and raised her hand to knock; but quickly she realized that it had grown quiet...too quiet. She'd missed her chance...again.

Rachel sighed. She turned to walk back to her bedroom feeling defeated and silently cursing herself wondering if she'd ever find the way to ask for what she wanted.

Suddenly, Elizabeth came running down the hall and slammed into her falling to the ground with a thud with Max not far behind her. She offered a hurried apology and jumped up to resume her escape. "Sorry!" Elizabeth giggled and yelled to Rachel for help as Max carried her back down the hallway to the bedroom. "I'd rather help Max." she thought to herself.

"What if they don't want me to share that part of their relationship...what if I ruin what we have?" she thought silently cursing her indecisiveness and then quickly replying "Nope-I know better than to get in the middle of that!" turning with a toss of her hair & escaping before she said something she couldn't take back.