A Brat's Tamer x2? Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Max leaves
775 words
4.5
491
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel paced back and forth outside the bedroom door. it was silent except for the occasional sigh or groan of pleasure coming from her two lovers. Just because I can't be a part of that world, doesn't mean I cant enjoy what we've got!

Rachel knocked twice and turned the knob, walking in. "ooh fun" she said flashing her two loves a smile as she stripped down to join them. Elizabeth had a far off look in her eyes which shifted immediately to Rachel as she approached. God she was gorgeous!

As soon as Rachel had reached the bed, Elizabeth had arched her back and stuck out her tongue reaching earnestly for Rachel's pierced nipple. When she'd found it, her eyes closed happily as she swirled her tongue round and round. Her girlfriend was MAGIC with her tongue, and honestly seemed to enjoy using her tongue to pleasure her just as much if not more than receiving pleasure herself as she let out soft pleasureful sounds which caused Rachel's piercings to vibrate with a gentle hum.

Rachel closed her eyes and just enjoyed the gentle minstrations of Elizabeth's tongue as she gently tousled her hair. Suddenly Max flipped her onto the bed and kissed her voraciously. Rachel looked over at Elizabeth. She was smiling a big goofy smile that assured Rachel there was no jealousy here and just true adoring love.

She pulled Elizabeth closer and tousled her hair to which Elizabeth responded by immediately resuming her swirling of her tongue over Rachel's hardened nipples. Max continued his thrusts into her looking deep into her eyes and kissing her even deeper.

As their dance continued, Max slipped a hand down between Elizabeth's legs & Rachel felt her girlfriend tense as her orgasm began to build. Max leaned over and whispered into Elizabeth's ear "cum for me" and just like that, Elizabeth did. She instantly melted and got very quiet as she lay there in post-orgasmic bliss.

Soon Max sped up his thrusts and Rachel felt her own impending orgasm quickly approaching. She dug her nails into his back just the way he liked, and soon they too were caught up in their own orgasmic release. The 3 lovers pulled eachother closer tangled up in their post-sex knot and signed contently as Rachel and Elizabeth rested their heads on Max's broad chest as he lazily ran his hands up and down their backs.

All too soon the clock chimed indicating it was time to get up and move on with their day. Soon Elizabeth requested Rachel's help retrieving Max's clothing that she had hidden away & off the two girls went.

************************************************

A short time later, Elizabeth was helping Max put the last of his things into his suitcase when he broke the silence

"Ellie, what do you think about staying with one of the mommies or daddies from the club this week?" Elizabeth spun around. "no fuc...:" Elizabeth trailed off before she got herself in more trouble. "I dont need a babysitter. I'll curb the brattiness. I promise!"

"I don't know that you have that much self control" Max chuckled pointing at his empty closets and drawers. "Maybe I'll just give Madamme the heads up that she might be called on for any behaviors that need to be dealt with in my absence," he continued.

"Max....Daddy..listen to me".

"There's no way I can possibly explain why I have to go see a leather-clad woman or why I've got mascara running down my face afterwards,"

Max sat silently for a few minutes, and then sighed. "Ok. you win, but just remember I'll be back Sunday and we'll have to deal with any corrections before we can have any fun."

Soon there was a honk from outside. Max's car was there to pick him up. He pulled both Elizabeth & Rachel into a tight embrace and kissed each one after the other ending in a long passionate kiss shared between the 3 of them.

They said their goodbyes and the girls watched hand-in-hand out the window as his car drove away.

He hadn't even turned onto the highway when he started to worry about Ellie. Elizabeth would be fine, but Ellie was another story. With his recent promotion, Max knew there would be many more trips in his future, and he simply couldn't leave her without a caregiver so often. He made up his mind right then and there, Ellie needed a mommy. He'd have to convince her to talk to Rachel before his next trip-he was pretty sure Rachel would understand the need to open their triad didn't mean any less love for her.....he hoped anyway.