A Brave New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physical contact increased the strength of our bond. The sensation was akin to caressing one another. It magnified the flow of data.

I could see by the astonished expression on Janna's face how deeply affected she was by it. "Does that feel nice Arkloss?" She asked.

"It is indeed pleasurable." He responded, and that seemed to encourage Janna, who rather than just holding, began to actually caress, long smooth stroking motions as I scraped away more of the covering. Janna was aroused, her eyes caught mine, and she smiled. "This feels so nice." her inner voice said with a gentle purring sound.

As I ran my hands over Arkloss, I could feel him trembling in appreciation, or was it arousal as well.

"Are you able to caress, or feel other Assominites?" She asked.

I saw her expression change, the arousal turning to fear.

As I looked down, I saw smaller tentacles branching out like a vine and climbing up Janna's arm. The fear wasn't just in her expression, it was in her emotions.

"Don't be afraid." Arkloss said.

I felt it as well, the vine like appendages growing quickly and meshing around my arms as they climbed higher. The pulsing of the life force strong. Janna seemed to conquer her fear and she went back to stroking and massaging the underground tentacles.

It was impossible to miss, the feeling of entrapment as the vines not only circled our arms, but our legs, squeezing and pulsing as they quickly encircled us.

"Don't be afraid Maher, relax." Janna said, her emotions much calmer than mine.

Sinking deeper into the water and ground, Arkloss was joined by other voices. Some female, some male. The chatter was louder, excited.

"Help me Maher." Janna said.

Her instructions, sounding more like a forlorn plea got louder. "Help me, please."

I had stopped the interaction as the fear as to what was happening overwhelmed me, but I sensed what she meant and my hands curled around the fibrous pulsing tentacles, and began to massage as Janna was doing.

"Maher he is enjoying it, rub faster." I looked at Janna, but her eyes were closed and she was stroking the larger tentacles. I got the picture, and joined her. Faster and faster we stroked, the intertwined meshed sprouting vine like stems sucked us deeper into the sandy water. Our whole bodies now encased in the tightly woven fibres.

The ground began to shake violently, the sandy shale liquefied with the shuddering vibrations.

Then, as quickly as the whole thing began, it subsided, the vines cradling us both. It was like our ears were filled with hundreds of different beings moaning in sensuous pleasure. It grew to a cacophony of erotic bliss. It wasn't just Arkloss, it was Janna as well.

I was shocked, sensing her sexual gratification was upon her. A long soothing moan of ecstasy escaping as she rolled her head from side to side. "I'm cumming Maher."

I became aware of the tentacles which had slithered inside her atmospheric suit. Like a light switch being turned on, my mind exploded, filled with emotions. These were not things I usually felt, these were Janna's. Sexual arousal, millions of nerve endings trembling, as the tentacles swelled and throbbed inside her. But as she reacted to the slithering vibrating stems, everything she felt, I felt as well. It was like they were inside me, sliding in and out, her slippery slit.

"Fuck Maher..." I had never heard her express obscenities during sex. This vocalisation was extreme, but I felt it as well, and my body responded in a similar fashion. The Assominites were returning the pleasure we had given them. The water shimmered as the vibrations grew in intensity. The Assominites were enjoying their equivalent of orgasm.

Janna's huge pulsating orgasm, slowed down the interactions. The Assominites were now caressing slowly, retreating, and our bodies were slowly released the smaller tentacles unwinding down our legs and bodies.

We had just had sex with the Assominites. Group sex at that.

As we were released, Janna moved over and kissed me. Her tongue powerfully swirling lustfully around my mouth. "Wow." She sighed. "That was amazing."

"I am still trying to rationalise." I said.

"Thank you, Janna and Maher." Arkloss voice reverberated around our heads.

"Was that sexual for you Arkloss?" I asked trying to understand.

"Yes, it was very satisfying."

"Arkloss, we would like to know more about you, your civilisation."

"We can do that, but the data flow will be extreme. Do you think you can sustain it?"

"Yes." Janna answered before I could join the conversation.

"Do not fear Maher." Arkloss responded. You must give yourself over to us, you must have trust and faith in our relationship."

"Yes, I trust you Arkloss."

The dialogue went silent and the vine like tentacles returned to completely encase us. I started to wonder if this is what it would feel like to be trapped in a spiders web. I had watched old video clips of animals and insects from our ancestors world 'Earth'.

As the feelings of confinement grew, the fear returned, I could feel my skin tingling, like electricity flowed over me. Small pricks, like stings began to bite at my flesh. "Arkloss." I called out in fear.

I could no longer see Janna, she was completely encased just as I was. Freeing my mind, I felt her. "It's all right Maher, calm down. There is nothing to be afraid of."

"Maher, we are about to transfer the data, remain calm." Arkloss announced.

The inputs vibrated, I could feel them under my skin. It was like an explosion of visual and audio signals had just burst into my brain. It was the history of Asso, The Assominites, the wars, the other Alien species that had landed here, it was the planets history.

The towering forests, the structures, the buildings, and the Assominites as they were, a million eons ago. A huge civilisation, who tried to work with the new arrivals, but were then betrayed, and the wars that followed.

Then the asteroid collisions, hundreds of them. Large enough to move the planet, the shift in axis. Then the slow deliberate adaption, and the move underground as the surface became uninhabitable.

Their lives full of pain and suffering as they adapted to their new habitat, and how they converged into one huge interconnected subconscious hub. A single cell, every fibre, every thought, emotion shared by the whole hive.

As we arrived at the end of the data transfer, we got to see our ancestors landing, and setting up the colony's, it was all there, we could document our entire history on the planet. I could feel Janna tugging at the data, slowing it down.

It felt like she was hitting the slow motion button. I tried to understand what she was doing, and then it clicked. She was searching for the week I spent with Julie Chisholm...

I felt her suck me in as she drilled down into the data, like sifting through old manuscripts.

As hard as I tried I couldn't get her away. I pleaded. "Janna, please, don't do this."

"No secrets Maher."

"Arkloss, please help me." I screamed at him.

"Maher, there is no way to stop the transfer. It is history, it happened. You cannot hide from the truth."

Janna dragged us all into that week... Everything was there, the sex, her lessons, her mentoring me into how to pleasure a woman. Our long conversations about how to make marriage work.

All her knowledge about loving and respecting partners. But there was no hiding from the sex, it was lurid, a passionate expose of my week with Julie.

I felt Janna's sadness as she watched the look of ecstasy on my face. The loud pleasurable moans from Julie as we both orgasmed.

It wasn't fair, my experience was personal and was before we met. What shocked me, was how deeply Janna was able to drill into the data. And there was what she so eagerly sought. We were now looking at that same week from Julies perspective. Her lustful passion. The euphoria as she taught me the intricacies of sex. We experienced her joy when she was informed she was to be my mentor. How excited and aroused she was, even sex with her husband in the lead up weeks had been better than ever.

Then the weeks after, the guilt, then Janna, moved again, a slow rewind. We slipped into the mind of her husband. This is where I was expecting to register the pain and anger. The feelings I experienced, but although there was discomfort. There was no anger, only the acceptance, and extra joy he received because Julie experienced so much guilt. She lavished him with a continuous stream of frantic hot sex. Fine food, loving and appreciation.

The data slowly sped back up, and we accelerated to the end.

The Assominites slowly disconnected and our bodies were returned to their normal state. It felt somehow, lonely, empty.

It took several minutes before we were able to stand.

"That is the history of Asso." Arkloss said. "Janna, I hope you found what you were searching for?"

"Yes, thank you Arkloss. It was revealing."

"We would like you both to represent us, be our ambassadors for your colony's. We need your support to make them comfortable with our cohabitation. The High Council has to stop trying to find ways to neutralise us. They need to work with us, not against us."

"Why not let them see what we saw?"

"Because it takes a great deal of life force for us to transmit that level of data. We chose you both for different reasons. Maher, we chose you, because you were prepared to stand against your leaders, and speak your mind. Janna, we chose you because you have an open mind, and were quick to understand our ways."

"Arkloss, we feel honoured to represent you." Janna stated proudly. "We can only try to do so with integrity"

We left headed back to the project site, nervous and confused. Janna started the conversation. "I fail to see why you were against me becoming a mentor. The joy you received from Julie, the joy you gave her. Why would you withhold that experience from me?"

"Jealousy, insecurities, uncertainty. I love you so much. It hurt thinking about you sharing with somebody else."

Her confusion was so clear. "It seems very strange to me, that you appear to be the only male who had those reservations."

"I am not so sure that is true Janna. We delved deeply only into two occasions. Perhaps if we drilled down into others in such detail. We might find others, but yes. It appears, I am different. Or so it seems."

"It does not show you in a good light Maher." She said accusingly. "Julies husband accepted the decision, and I'm sure the other husbands were of a similar mind. Why could you not accept it. You saw the joy in Julie in the lead up to the event. You saw and felt her husbands joy as she took extra special care of him."

"As I said Janna. I don't know if we drilled that deeply down into everybody's mentoring week, whether others felt what I felt." I said defensively, tinged with a guilt that was starting to weigh me down.

As we walked we talked about the sheer sexuality of our experience with the Assominites. There was an expectation in Janna that I had not seen before. She was eagerly expectant, anticipating another opportunity to reconnect.

"You realise, we just had group sex with Aliens?" She gushed, astonished at her feelings.

"Yes, I am well aware, and feeling what you felt. That was very enlightening. Women have such different sensations."

"Yes, I felt the same. It was a complete experience, unlike when you and I have sex. I experience only my half of the encounter. Enjoying your feelings, your sensations and desires was very enlightening."

"Yes, I think our lovemaking will be very different from now on."

"Very." She sighed contentedly. "Would you like to try the episode with the Assominites again?"

"Yes."

"You enjoyed it, as much as I did, I sense it."

"Yes."

Her next question came rushing out of left field. I was still learning how to control and fully absorb Janna's thoughts. Unlike her, I struggled to unlock parts of her brain. "Will you be upset if I re-enter the mentoring program?" Her question shocked me, but there was nowhere to hide. Still connected through Arkloss. Her asking the question, opened channels I had missed, and like a jolting slap. I felt her sense of loss. Her feeling of discontent that I experienced the fantastic experience of my mentorship, but had denied her the same opportunity.

When I questioned my logic and reasoning, all of the old resentments rose, and I felt her stagger as we walked. "Where are those feelings, those emotions coming from Maher?"

"I cannot explain Janna. It defies logic, and yet I cannot escape the grip of fear that I will lose you?"

"Why? You saw and experienced all of the positives from your experience. Everybody involved had a positive reaction."

I could feel her feelings of injustice. It was impossible to hide from my hypocrisy. "You can sign up when we return to the colony." I replied reluctantly.

She grabbed my hand as we walked. Her eyes smiled as she whispered "You do not have to feel fear Maher. I am yours, and you are mine. If this is how you feel. I will leave things as they are."

There was that feeling of discontent, as I let my mind feel more of what she felt. A deep feeling of disappointment. I was flooded with guilt, and my own fragility made me shiver.

"No, I want you to do it, if you feel it is important."

"Excellent." She said with contentment easing over her. "I am going to be the best mentor ever."

"No doubt." I sighed, wondering if I could ever accept her decision.

"Stop that Maher. I am still connected, remember. I don't want to hurt you."

"Cannot help the way I feel Janna. I know you feel my pain, I am connected as well."

"You will remain connected." Arkloss said. "We have provided you with a permanent connection. You will never again be separated."

I heard Janna say. "Oh no..."

I laughed. "It seems I will get to enjoy your mentorship as well."

She squeezed my hand, and a smirk slowly replaced her shocked expression. "So it seems."