A Brave New World Pt. 03

Story Info
Allison's employment as a cocksucker.
1.5k words
4.46
5.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,798 Followers

The next day, Allison had been introduced to her workplace, and the restaurant had a full reservation, everyone wanted to sample the new cock sucking talent.

She smiled as she was introduced, and William Richardson, a billionaire was her first customer. She had carefully orchestrated what was expected of her, stripping naked, and letting the patrons see what hot-bodied cocksucker awaited them.

Allison quickly took over, smiling at him, quickly getting his pants and shorts down, she saw his cock, twitching with impatient need. She sensed he was just about to lose his load, and she wrapped her lips around it, and let her mouth swallow his 7 inches in one go. It took only two slides of her hot wet mouth on his pole before he grunted, growled, and his prick erupted, twitching crazily, gushing out his pent-up load. She counted 10 blasts of hot spunk hitting the roof of her mouth and spewing all over her tongue, swallowing his first rush of cum as he continued to unload. She kept his cock gripped tight between her lips until the last spasm of orgasm had shaken his prick, then she drew back, sucking out every drop.

When she pulled her mouth away, she looked up, made eye contact, opened her mouth to show all the cum he'd unloaded, then swallowed it all with a happy smile. When he returned to his table with a big smile and a well-milked cock, the next hard cock was ready for her. The male patrons drank in the view, a hot-bodied cocksucker eager for their loads, they could see her cock sucking proficiency, she knew the view was priming their pumps.

The hard cock she was sliding her mouth up and down was steel hard, starting to twitch, the owner grunted and growled, exploding a rich creamy load for her, letting her mouth drain his balls, as she massaged his nut sack.

"Oh yeah, best suck job I've had in years, thanks, baby!"

As he zipped up, she saw another fellow just behind him, his cock stiff and hard, awaiting his turn. He stepped forward, and she eagerly sucked his cock in, enjoying his grunt of pleasure as she deep-throated his prick.

For the rest of the evening, she was in the foyer, sucking off cock after cock. She was allowed a 15-minute break every hour, and after the restaurant closed, she serviced her employer's cock, he was as primed up as her other cock sucks had been, and he exploded a rich creamy load, which she swallowed eagerly, just as she had every other load that evening.

Allison became the hit of the restaurant scene, she was friendly, and talented, knew exactly what to say and do, and she really enjoyed sucking cock. Every cock that was offered to her got a hot wet slide, a milking hunger as they'd never had before, and she would eagerly suck every cock dry.

At night, in her bed, Miranda liked to drop in on her, and they'd lick each other, Miranda enjoyed her juices, she knew how horny she must be after sucking so many cocks, and her juices were always thick and heavy with the essence of her lust. Servicing her employers got to be the best part of her assignment. Even though Allison was required to do so, she never had to be ordered to service her employers. Having Miranda as eager to lick her pussy as Allison was required to do so, just made it all the better.

That first night after work, when Miranda slipped into her bedroom, she had been just about to stroke his sizzling pussy to orgasm. She saw Miranda silhouetted in the doorway, wearing a sheer satin nightgown. She watched as Miranda slid the straps off her shoulders, and her nightgown fell to the floor. She stepped out of the crumpled heap of fabric and sashayed over to the bedside.

Miranda cooed, "Ummm, so hot, so hot."

Mr. Hobson entered the bedroom just behind Miranda, naked, and sat next to the bed, eager to watch the fun. Allison felt a boost, the idea of being watched by the husband while she played with the wife was hot and spicy.

She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself over Allison's face. Allison knew what to do, she welcomed it, and she grasped Miranda's hips, and pulled her down, planting kisses all along her moist lips, enjoying Miranda's gasps of pleasure as she licked at her pussy lips, then slid her tongue in. Miranda moaned, Allison had a most agile tongue, and she knew how to use it, she was swabbing at spots deep inside her that no other lover had ever reached.

Miranda cooed, "Oh yes, such a sweet cunt licker, keep licking me Allison, lick my cunt, hard, make me cum!"

Allison slid her eyes over and saw Mr. Hobson breathing heavily, his cock surging up to a full erection, enjoying the action as he waited his turn with his wife's body.

Eager for a wet spray, Allison attacked Miranda's clit with long, broad sweeps of her tongue, as she jammed three fingers up into the gushing heat, finger fucking Miranda roughly, feeling the rising tension in Miranda's body.

"Just like that, oh yes, keeping fucking me hard!"

Eager to please, Allison roughly stuffed her, fingers pumping hard and fast. She soon had Miranda's lush, full-curved body vibrating like a tuning fork, impaled on her plunging fingers, as she started to suck hard on her clit.

"Fuck, just like that, fuck, gonna make me do it, yes, yes OH YES!"

Allison felt the cunt walls grip tight and start pulsating, and a wet spray of cum gushed out, giving Allison a wet juicy facial, Miranda's scream of pleasure filled the room as she came hard all over Allison's face, licking her until the last spasm had shaken Miranda's body.

"Now it's your turn baby!" Miranda purred.

Miranda moved back to position herself between the spread of Allison's thighs, jutting her ass up, spreading her thighs for her husband. The invitation was quickly answered, Miranda felt the solid press of his cock, and she growled with pleasure as her husband's bone-hard cock took the plunge, grabbing her hips and pulling her tight against him, driving in until his balls smacked against her pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me, my dear husband, while I lick Allison's sweet cunt!''

Allison felt Miranda nuzzling against her pussy, she felt her lips being gently parted, and Miranda's tongue slid into her, licking and swabbing the gleaming flesh. Miranda felt the tight neck of Allison's virginity, licking very gently, then steering away, she knew that Allison would again be inspected for intact virginity before the bidding for the honor of claiming it began.

Allison felt her pussy becoming very hot and wet, Ummm, Miranda really knew how to lick. She could see Miranda's body being jolted forward slightly, as her horny husband plunged deep, ramming his sexy wife from behind. Each jolt made her tongue slide hard over her stiffening clit, Mmmmm, that was really nice, and she reached down, caressing Miranda's head.

"Mmmmm, you lick so well, I love it, make me cum Miranda!"

Allison's mind conjured up the idea that the Hobsons would win the right to claim her cherry. Oh yes, Mr. Hobson's cock poised against her, then the thrust as he drove in. Miranda's cries and growls of pleasure as she was power fucked reached Allison's ears, adding to the lust of her imaginings and she hoped that her cherry would give way easily. Watching her employers fucking wildly, she wanted that, the idea of his cock stuffing her, with deep, filling, to the ball plunges on each in-stroke, the pulsing of his prick and the feel of his hot rushes of cum christening her newly de-viginised cunt, took her to the brink. She imagined Miranda watching, a hard, stiff strap-on dildo awaiting her turn to fuck her cunt, and she tumbled.

"Fuck, oh yes, cumming, oh fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Allison let out a shriek of pleasure, and she felt a rush of juices bubble up, and she was cumming hard, she felt Miranda let out a pussy muffled cry, and Mr. Hobson grunted, and gave her ass a smack as he buried his cock into his wife's eager fuck-hole, and pumped a massive load of hot spunk into her.

As they came down from the plane of pleasure, Miranda cooed to her husband, "When she is bid on for virginity breaking, you HAVE to be the winning bid. I can't wait to watch you fuck her, then my strap-on will get to fuck her newly opened pussy."

Allison liked the sound of that, and she was a willing and eager employee, always happy to satisfy both the restaurant patron's eager cocks, and the prodigious sexual appetites of her employers.

*****

The hover pod started to slow, and Allison realized she was almost back at the center. She had been so deep in her remembrances, she'd not noticed the time pass.

She was led inside, and she stood in a line that was next to the line for newly arrived women. She would now be inspected and verified that she was still a virgin.

In that other lineup, Marketa stood, awaiting her initial inspection.

groomleader
groomleader
2,798 Followers