A Bride for the Damned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honnnney ..." the wet voice hissed through the door.

"Patience my pet, I'm almost done, and no peeking this time, and above all else, no treats! I don't want you spoiling your appetite," I said.

I walked over to the stove, grabbed the potatoes and brought them back to the kitchen island, my stiletto heels ringing off the tiled floor like small firecrackers. I loved how they kept me propped up, raising my rump, causing my long legs to remain tense like a violin string.

As I floated across the tiled floor, I felt the lingerie underneath my dress pinch. The pink corset I wore was skin tight. With every stride I felt the garters tug at my white thigh high stockings. I'd modeled the entire outfit after a strawberry shortcake. It was the dessert for the evening, and I was wearing it.

I wet my lips, my lipstick smothering them like a candy coating. A devilish thought was brewing in my mind. What had it been called again? I'd read about it in the back pages of a seedy magazine, the type sold in back alley stores frequented by wretches cowering under trench coats.

a blow ...

... a blow job, that was it.

I'd never performed one. I'd always been so meek, so modest in the bedroom. But not tonight. Tonight the lights stayed on! I'd devoured the article, committing every steamy detail to memory. I knew the technique, what to expect, and that a good wife always swallows.

My plan was flawless. I'd wait until after dinner, then, when he was relaxing in the living room, enjoying a pipe, I'd saunter in through the kitchen door, stripped down to my lingerie, fall down on all fours and crawl to him like an obedient pet, paw at his belt, loosen it, and gaze up into his eyes.

"Happy Anniversary," I'd say, then wrap my wet lips around his hard beastly cock, taking every inch to the base and ...

The door bell rang.

How odd, I thought. Who could that be at this hour?

"Hooonnnee ..."

"Don't worry, I've got it, you sit tight dear," I said and headed into the living room.

The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, hold your horses."

I reached for the door and opened it. I was expecting to see a delivery man, what I saw was a delivery woman.

She was short, her long blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She wore a pair of glasses that looked like they had been made ... from ... old ... pop bottles.

Pop bottles ...

"Delivery," she said with a warm smile. She looked so familiar, was she one of the neighbors?

"For me? What a pleasant surprise," I said.

"Yup, flowers, wine and a basket of strawberries, just like you ordered."

"I did?" I asked, puzzled.

"You sure did," she said and handed me the basket. It was heavier than it appeared.

"It comes with a card, would you like me to read it?" she asked.

I tried to keep the basket steady. "Oh ... oh ok, sure."

She pulled a card out from her pocket, cleared her throat and read.

"To my loving partner, whom I have devoted my eternal soul. I am yours forever and a day. Love, blank."

"Blank?" I asked.

"Yea, looks like there may have been a printing error. That's where we woulda printed your name ... your new name."

"My ... new name?" I asked as I stared at the card.

She smiled again and tucked it into the basket.

"You really don't remember me do you. Incredible. It worked, it actually worked. Looks like those online fanatics pulled off their end of the deal. To bad they all got vaporized."

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's not important. So, you're the woman of the house?"

I straightened my posture, giddy at the thought.

"Why yes, yes I am."

"Touching. Well, I don't want to keep your new husband waiting. I bet he's very eager to meet you."

"It's our anniversary, I've prepared a wonderful roast," I said, beaming.

"I bet you have. Well, it looks like you'll get to be what you've always wanted: a pretty little obedient wife. What a fitting end to a low down dirty dog of a cheating husband. Good bye Brad," she said and turned and left.

How odd, I thought as I watched her go, and then magically the thought vanished from my mind. I should find a vase and water for these lovely flowers, I thought and closed the door. After all, it was getting late and dinner was ready.

The End

12