A Bridesmaid's Highland Fling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you like. And nothing you've not seen before Boo. In fact you've seen a lot more. Or, rather, a lot less. Now getting you to fetch what you planned to wear for Loserboy was just a ruse. I've bought you something that I'd like to see on you," she nodded toward a package wrapped in pink tissue paper on the dresser. "It should go nicely with your bridesmaid robe. Now, your turn, show me your present."

Chloe turned to go to the en-suite but Emily commanded her to stop. "Nuh huh. Stay and strip for me Boo."

Chloe looked her friend in the eye and held her gaze and she wriggled her emerald green jumpsuit over her wide hips and let it fall to the floor. Standing in only her plain black string and strapless bra she unwrapped her present from the tissue paper and found a gossamer thin sheer blue chemise edged in champagne lace in her hands. She recognised the lingerie brand as one they both loved.

"I want you to be my Something Blue. I know you don't do pastels but I think this shade works with your colouring".

"Close your eyes. I'll tell you when you can open them. No peaking Baby."

Chloe stripped naked and slipped on the barely-there chemise and the tiny matching thong. It draped to the knee but with a high split to her waist, edged in the same champagne lace. The cups were open but with a large satin ribbon bow to cover her modesty. She adjusted the bow so it was snug across her nipples and shrugged on the matching baby blue satin robe Emily had gifted her and the other bridesmaids earlier. She caught her reflection in a full length mirror on the far side of the room and blushed as she realised she was dressed as a gift wrapped present for the bride.

"Now you can look."

Emily smiled like a huntress spying her prey. "I knew that was perfect for you the moment I saw it, My sexy little Boo." Emily tucked an errant elflock behind Chloe's ear and stared into her eyes.

"Honestly this is the clumsiest seduction ever Em."

Emily giggled. "Well usually you seduce me you little slut but I knew you wouldn't tonight so forgive me if I'm not as smooth as you at being a seductress."

Chloe carefully lifted the veil away and kissed the bride. And Chloe melted. No one kissed like Emily. She never thought she would have the chance of another night with Emily. Her core pulsed at the thought of having Emily between her legs again, of tasting her and feeling her cum on her tongue.

"One last time Boo. I'll be a married woman this time tomorrow and you know I can't then. But we have tonight. Please? Cameron is staying down in the village hotel, as tradition dictates, so we have all night."

"I know. I've always known it would come to an end. You sure you're ok with this tonight?"

"What, am I OK with my bi best friend fucking me in my bridal lingerie the night before my Wedding?" Emily's hands were on Chloe's waist, reaching through the high slit to rest on her bare hip, her lips ever closer to Chloe's. She slipped her gloved hand into Chloe's panties and gasped, "So smooth Boo, you waxed?"

"Laser, been treating myself ohhhhhh!" Chloe clung to Emily as her friends fingers parted her lips and entered her.

"You're wet Boo. Have you got all wet for me BooBoo?"

"Always Em, no one makes me feels like you do." Chloe voice caught as her friend expertly teased her, the satin of the opera gloves feeling divine against her clit.

"Do you like the gloves Boo? Cameron will see them this time tomorrow but they were bought to touch you. I knew my little lingerie slut friend would love being touched by me in these."

The tension of the day drained out of Chloe's body. She knew the steps to this dance by heart. Their unhurried lovemaking, the way they would slowly undress each other, tease each other with gentle caresses and soft kisses, never wanting to rush on like every boyfriend did.

Emily took her by the hand and led her to kneel facing each other on the four poster bed. "Do you remember our first time Boo?" she planted light kisses on Chloe's neck and throat between each word.

"Our very very first time? Of course. I remember everything. Did it begin when we started playing side by side? Or when we held hands when we came? Or when we swapped hands?" Chloe's fingertips traced Emily's body with the feather light touch she knew always had the desired reaction.

"Maybe. But to me our first real time was when my folks were up in London at a show and we promised them no parties, and you would sleep over to keep me company."

Chloe held the veil clear with one hand and cupped her lover's chin with the other, pulling her in for a long, passionate kiss. "And we bought each other the cheapest, trashiest lingerie ever and thought we were so sophisticated." She unclipped Emily's bra and gently rolled the blonde's pink nipples between finger and thumb. "I've always loved your tits. So perfect. And such suckable nipples. May I?" She didn't wait for a reply to take her nipple in her mouth and sucked, rewarded with a low moan from Emily.

She broke off to kiss Emily and let the bride suck on her fingers, "So yes, of course I remember our first time on your parent's double bed. It was prefect, everything a teenage girl could have dreamed of for her first time. I still play to the memory."

"Good. I need to ask you something," Emily nuzzled Chloe's neck, a sure sign she wanted her to say yes. "I want something to remember our last time. Can I film us? Film our last time? Please? I'll send you a copy so we can always remember tonight. Even when we're old and senile we can remember how hot we were at 27, Snow and Aurora."

And with that Chloe watched her friend hold up her phone and film them kiss before propping it up on the bedside table, checking they were in shot then return to the centre of the bed, kneeling up facing each other.

Emily was passive as Chloe took off the delicate veil. "When you help me put that on tomorrow I want you to remember this moment. Now are you ready to be my little pornstar Boo?"

"Cameron must never see this. Promise me you'll be careful. I don't want to be your homewrecker. Please Babes, promise me. "

Emily silenced her with a long slow kiss, holding her face in satin gloved hands. "Relax, he doesn't need to know. Not that I think he would mind, who wouldn't want to kiss this pretty little mouth?"

As they kissed Emily' gloved fingers traced down from Chloe's cheek to her waist then back up to play with her nipples through the sheer material.

"Do you like your present Boo?" Emile breathed between kisses, "For being the best friend and best bridesmaid any girl could wish for."

"I love it. Do you like your present, your bridesmaid dressed as you choose, and to play with all night long?" Chloe slipped the bridal robe from Emily's shoulders leaving her topless and caressed her full breasts and stiff pink nipples.

Emily groaned as Chloe's nails grazed her nipples then traced their way down the bride's spine and across her perfect ass, round to her smooth thighs to cup her panties, feeling the heat of her core through the silk, then began to stroke the bride's clit through the luxurious material.

She broke away from her lips and dipped her head to suck on each of Emily's breasts in turn, gently holding the areoles with her teeth while she flicked her tongue across the sensitive nipples.

"We need to be careful, I don't want to get these beautiful knickers all creamy, you have to wear them tomorrow." Chloe pushed the silk to one side and stroked the length of her lovers slit.

"Get them as creamy as you like Boo, I'm wearing Spanx tomorrow and slipping these on at the last minute. If my knickers are creamy I'll tell him he got me messy wanting him all day long."

"In that case how does silk feel against your clit?" she lifted her face to kiss her neck and rubbed her clit in lazy circles through her wedding night panties.

"The way that you do it? It's heavenly Boo, just heavenly," and pushed her hips forward to meet Chloe's fingers as Chloe smothered her moans with a passionate kiss.

Chloe broke away from the kiss with a sly smile and watched Emily film the scene as she kissed her way down the bride's body, kissing her neck, her throat, her collar bone, her chest. She took one nipple, then the other into her mouth, sucked and pulled her lips back, teeth grazing pink areolas as Emily' breath became deeper with steady inhales and long exhales.

Chloe moved her hands to Emily's knees and parted them. Emily let her legs fall wide, pulled a pillow to prop herself up and adjusted her phone. She filmed Chloe kissing her sternum, her flat tummy, nibbled the tickly sides of her tummy to make Em squeal and giggle and tell her to stop. She kissed the hollow inside her thighbone, her inner thigh down, and down, to the backs of her knees then back up, slowly, kiss by kiss. Emily's hands were in her hair now pulling her up but Chloe enjoyed teasing and kissed her way up her thighs so slowly Emily began to beg.

"Is this what you want Baby?" She placed a kiss on her slit as she looked directly into the camera lens. "Just little kisses yeah?" she kissed her lips up and down, around the tops of the thighs, kissed her trimmed blonde fur, then finally kissed her clit, peeking out from under its hood. "Little kisses for my Baby."

"I think it's time to lose these," she hooked the creamy wedding panties over her suspender belt, and peeled the silk down Emily's long legs, drinking in the sight of a long string of Emily's cream stretch from her sex to the panties. When it finally broke she caught it with her hand and let Emily film her as she coated her lips with the cream.

She gazed at the bride's naked core perfectly framed by the silk bridal garter belt and straps. "Your little pussy is so perfect Em, I just need to taste you properly," Chloe licked the length of her slit with a flat tongue, tasted her wetness from the source then flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Emily moaned her bridesmaid's name as her hips rose to meet Chloe's mouth.

"Urgh, you tease! As the Bride I command you make me cum Boo!"

Chloe looked up and see Emily still filming, "Your wish is my command. Relax and enjoy Princess. But I didn't say when I'd let you cum. I may be a while...." and returned to worshipping of Emily's sex, pushing a single finger inside and sucked on her clit.

Chloe knew how to read her lover's body, every shudder and moan would tell her exactly how close she was. In the absence of toys she would do what she did that very first time, just much more slowly and more expertly, and finger her Princess as she licked and sucked on her clit. And every time she was close to the edge Chloe would slow, or pause, and edge the Bride to incoherence.

"Such a noisy bride. Can't have you waking up the whole castle. I have an idea." Chloe wriggled out of her lace thong. "Open wide Princess, this will keep you quiet," and carefully fed the soaked panties into her lovers mouth.

Chloe edged her until she was begging for release through the gag, writhing on the bed, her hands gripping the bedsheets. Eventually Chloe stopped her pauses when she felt Emily was too close and sucked and fingered her through a full body-shaking orgasm, her body slick with sweat as she struggled to keep contact with her lovers twisting, shaking body.

"Did you like that Baby?" she rose and pulled the exhausted bride, still shaking with aftershocks, into her arms. She laid Emily's head on her small chest, still clad in the sheer chemise and stroked her blonde hair.

Emily purred with contentment and they lay together for a few minutes, catching their breath. Chloe loved the sight of her blonde friend curled into her. "Sleep Princess, you have a big day tomorrow. Let me stroke your hair till you sleep Baby."

Emily responded by opening her eyes with a wicked smile and tugged the satin bow loose to expose Chloe's breasts and played with her stiff brown nipples, "Not a chance, it's your turn Boo. Lie back and enjoy."

Chloe's whole body relaxed into the soft bed as she filmed her favourite sight in the world. Her beautiful blonde friend kissed her way down until she placed her hands on Chloe's knees and parted them and began to kiss her cunt. Chloe surrendered to the feeling of utter bliss.

They lost track of time as they made love, Chloe savouring every moment, every kiss, every touch, every taste of her first love until they finally collapsed into sleep in each other's arms.

Chloe woke in the early hours of the morning to find the bride asleep on her chest. Her body ached with contentment. She lost count of the orgasms Emily had drawn out of her, and those she had given gladly in return.

As she shuffled out of bed Emily stirred.

"Stay Boo. Stay the night."

"I can't Emily. I can't. It has to be like this. See you in a few hours."

They kissed for the last time and Chloe crept back to her room, the taste of the bride still fresh on her lips. If she had to say goodbye to her first lover she couldn't have hoped for a better farewell. Her sated body succumbed to sleep within seconds of reaching her own bed, her last conscious thoughts wondering what tomorrow would bring.

End of Part One. To Be Continued in Part Two: The Viking