A Brief Connection

Story Info
A brief sex story, man and a woman after a picture is sent.
994 words
4.22
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got there she only looked a little surprised that I'd followed through. But, the picture hit me on a level I couldn't have anticipated if I'd known it was coming. There she was, in lingerie, sitting on her legs so her ass was prominent. Her beautiful face partly covered with her hair. And looking at the camera, daring the viewer to be man enough to take her.

And that was all I could think of. Taking her. Drawing pleasure out of her and in return giving it back. Eating her pretty ass and pussy. Licking, nibbling, sucking her to orgasm after orgasm. Watching her try to move, but holding her in my hands. She would go nowhere until I was done.

And that was exactly what I did. She opened the door, let me in and sat down exactly as she was in the picture. I got behind her, grabbed that pretty ass in my hands, and bent her forward. I began to kiss and lick her, gently and all over. I then moved the lingerie out of the way, not yet willing to take it off and lose the view. Once my tongue hit her skin again, bare skin, she moaned.

The moaning let me know I did the right thing, and I began to eat her, ravenous for the flesh of her. Tongue sliding around her, into her ass, down the skin, tasting, just tasting. Around her pussy, slipping around it for long minutes. Then licking and sucking the folds, getting to know it all, letting my hands roam. I was sure she knew not to move.

Then I needed to make her cum, and not just once. My fingers slipped inside, opening the way for my tongue. Using them both, lapping at her, drinking her in. I used my tongue on everything I could reach, and her noises gave me the path to her first orgasm. It was a big one. She shook. I flipped her over, laid her back and put her legs across my shoulders. She was lying down, and I was face down in her. Eating. Drinking. Sucking. I don't think I'd wanted anything this badly in so long. I pushed, pulled and guided her through two more orgasms.

Only then, did I let her legs go, and kneeled over her face to make her suck my not quite 8 inch cock, sliding it into her mouth, deeper with each thrust. Erect already, I reached a peak of hardness I knew would last a long time. Because I was going to slide into her, and I was going to last until she couldn't take any more.

I lifted her onto the couch, laid her down and then lined my hips up. Then I watched her face, smiling, as I slid into her. For a moment my long-time friend smiling was what made me happy. But, then, it became more. Much more. As I felt myself seat into her, and I started to move, my cock began to throb. And she began to push back up at me, she wasn't just going to take it, she was matching the rhythm I was setting, and she was making it work. For both of us. And we kept that up through another two orgasms for her.

After a while we began to switch positions, just for fun. I pulled her onto my lap when I sat up, and she rose and fell on her own hips, sinking onto my cock, then up. She was in control of that rhythm, and she liked it enough to get herself off again. When she came she collapsed onto my for a minute and I just help her body against me.

After maybe an hour of sex, I laid her face down and straddled her hips. I slid into her and then pumped, hard for her. And she came again. Nice and hard. But I knew how I wanted this to end. So, I turned her back over, and slid back into the missionary position. Her legs wrapped around me, and I started to let myself get ready to cum. I wanted this, no, at this point I needed it. I was sharing this whole experience, and I needed it. I laid my head low, and started to thrust slower, and felt it begin. The orgasm hit me almost as hard as the picture had. I felt it pour into her and it was glorious. For many seconds it just happened.

When it was done, I turned over, and pulled her smaller body onto mine. I just held her there, quietly. She said "I'm getting back together with David". I waited, and she said "I just needed to know what it was like to have someone simply want me, adore me, devour me. And I knew you would give me exactly what I needed".

"I knew you were going to reconcile, and I'm actually glad. This was everything I'd thought it could be, and I'm glad we did it, but you two are good for each other. When you talk, anyway." "You're not mad?" she said. "No, disappointed this was a one-time thing, obviously, but you mean a lot to me, I want you to be happy. Some things are to be shared once, and some things take a long-term thing to share. Besides, I have plenty of dirty ideas to share with you. I can buy you toys and more lingerie... You can live out my perverted fantasies!". She laughed, and just laid her head down. Then, softly, "I knew this would be good, I just didn't know in how many ways". We stayed connected for the rest of our lives, sharing something secret and amazing, but always friends, always there for each other. Sometimes, I think, in order to really be alive you have to remind yourself to feel alive. To push the edges of your life outwards and enjoy.