A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

"Oh fuck off will ya," I snapped and she actually blanched at my remark. "That's how they figured it out."

"I don't understand," Nikki replied but I ignored her.

The fucking holographic display in my office, it had been installed the very day I had discovered the notebook. Someone was piggybacking on the signal and spying on me. How fucking stupid could I have been. I would have asked Jeanie but she was busy doing whatever the hell it was to save my life. There was one last spike of pain in my chest before it stopped completely. I lay there and internalized the thirty minutes I had before the sun burnt me to a crisp. Nikki left me long enough to lower all the other blinds in the other rooms and lift the one next to the bed. She took up a position in the corner and slid to the floor with a predatory smile on those luscious lips of hers.

Time is an inexorable hunter that stops for no one. The sky began to brighten and I now knew why she hadn't moved me. The bedroom was on the eastern side of the building lining up perfectly with the rising sun. The engineers had designed it for a glorious view from the premium suite but it became my death chamber. While Nikki flinched as the room grew brighter I only felt the gentle warmth of the sun caressing my skin. She flew into a rage but was powerless to act. I was protected by a rectangular wedge of direct sunlight.

'Sorry, I was busy Sir,' Jeanie whispered in my head. 'I have finished configuring the neural implant.'

'What the hell is going on?' I asked and she explained.

'This Nikki character injected you with the nanites and that was followed up with some sort of biological. If I were to try and define it, I would call it a retro-virus. I knew something was wrong so I reprogrammed the nanites to attach themselves to the virus. As they began their work I was able to alter some of their functionality. I couldn't stop it but I redirected it, so to speak.'

'What did you do?' I asked and I felt her smile.

'Do you remember my latest avatar? I used that as a template since it appeared that the virus was attacking your entire body, inside and out. You are not a Nephilim. You are still mostly human, just uh augmented.' This was followed up with an image displayed to my optical interface.

'Whoa, can you explain what you did?'

Jeanie listed off the most substantial changes and it took a bit to process it all. I struggled and felt the chains linking the cuffs weaken and then snap. Nikki freaked out when she saw that and fled the room. I was able to free myself from the cuffs and called the police. I told them what passed for the truth and they began their investigations. I was allowed to leave and moved to another hotel until I was able to get a flight back to the states. I called the mansion and ordered the holographic projectors checked and removed if necessary. I decided to take a swim until the Family jet returned. I did without personal security after the slaughter of my team. I didn't want anyone else dying for me.

I kept to the shallows since this Midwestern kid had never swum in the ocean before. With no sign of bursting into flame any time soon I did my best to enjoy myself. Despite my ordeal I decided to eat some breakfast. I looked around and saw that Ozzie's was open. I walked over and had some pancakes and fruit. It wasn't until after I had finished eating that I realized something. I looked at the small open sign and then back to the beach a half a mile away. I had easily read the sign from that far away. I tested out this new gift and enjoyed its benefits. I could see a hard nipple a quarter of a mile away. I loved Fiji! Jeanie giggled and told me she was hindering my other senses to keep me from suffering sensory overload. That was probably a really good idea. So while I got used to my heightened sight she told me that bit by bit she would 'switch on' the others in small increments over the next month or so.

"Okay, let's try another one so I can get an idea what I am in for," I said aloud and luckily no one heard me.

'Here we go,' Jeanie said as my sight diminished and my sense of smell came to the fore.

I sniffed the air and was overwhelmed by the ten thousand things I was previously nose blind to. I turned my head and I could isolate people by scent very quickly. I tried not to be obvious while exploring this new heightened sense. The Indian couple two tables away were an open book of sorts. I could tell what cologne he was wearing, the body wash he had used this morning as well as how much sugar and cream he had put into his coffee. She was another story altogether. Like her partner I isolated her perfume, body wash and the fact that she was horny as all hell. Dude, you should be hitting that! She was a dark skinned beauty and the bikini she wore hugged her curves like a second skin.

I turned my attention to Ozzie when he came out and that's when things got interesting. He smelled just like Nikki. Was he a Nephilim? He was out in broad daylight and not bursting into flames. Was he one of the rare tribe immune to sunlight? Ozzie worked the tables and refilled the couple's drinks and then plopped down across from me. He poured two cups of coffee and raised an eyebrow.

"You look preoccupied," he said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I am a people watcher," I told him and he nodded.

"She is something," Ozzie said with a naughty smile. "I think she likes you."

"I don't normally mess around with married women." I said and he laughed. "She's not married."

"No, that is her brother," Ozzie said. "He is keeping an eye on her while they are on vacation."

"That puts things in another light," I said. "Can I ask a personal question?"

"If I can ask one in return," he replied smiling even wider now. "Fire away..."

"Are you a... Nephilim?" I stammered and his expression of shock was priceless.

"You know, of all the questions I thought you might ask that was nowhere near the top. Hell, I don't even think that was even on my list. I agreed to answer your question so here it is. Yes and no, it is a long complicated story. My birth name is Oswald Sebastian Kane and I was born during the reign of Queen Victoria. I stole a scientist's life work and was rewarded and punished for my crime. My reward from Professor Griffin was the power of invisibility and the punishment was the blood of an ancient Nephilim. I injected both serums into my body within minutes of one another. They bonded in a very unique way and here I am. Now my turn, why is the Head of the Family looking for the god slayer?"

"Um... you are very well informed. I will give you the short version. The Family believes its power and success are tied to a being that calls itself Loki. Once I was installed as the Family Primarch I met with her. She made demands upon the woman I loved and it will only get worse the longer things go along."

"You actually laid eyes on her... wow, I mean how do you even process that?"

"I know right," I said feeling vindicated. "I have the location of the Sicarius Deus. Once I am ready I am going after it."

"You know where it is? I am impressed. I have been looking for it for a while now. The going price for it is let's just say, astronomical. Do you need help?"

"What I need is training. I need to learn a lot in a short time." I told him and he smiled.

"It just so happens that I offer a crash course in becoming a gentleman thief. I will even give you a discount; say a thousand dollars an hour?"

We shook on it. I warned him about Nikki and that she might come after me again. He shook his head. The fact that I survived ended that particular contract. It didn't mean an end to attempts on my life just this first one was over. Ozzie and I worked out the details and we agreed to meet in Nepal two weeks from today. I got up and decided to return to the beach. I locked eyes with the dark skinned beauty and smiled. She smiled back, got to her feet and walked with me before her brother could react.

"Thank you, you are a life saver," she said.

"To be honest I thought he was your boyfriend or husband," I told her and she nodded.

"He does that on purpose," she replied. "He is so damn overprotective."

"I can't blame him. If my sister were as attractive as you I'd have to chain her up." I said and her heartbeat increased. "I am glad you're not my sister."

"You can still chain me up if you want," she purred as she took my arm.

"What a coincidence. I was about to warn you that I have sex on the first date." I said and she giggled.

"That is good to know," she said smiling. "I am Parvati."

"Warren," I replied.

"So is this a date?" She asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I said as I slid my arm around her waist.

She mirrored my motion as her slender arm gripped me. We walked along the beach and we made light conversation. Parvati learned that this was my first trip to Fiji and I learned she and her family had been coming here for decades. I noticed her mood darkened a little when she mentioned her family. I didn't ask but she knew I had picked up on something. She told me the story about her parent's death at the hands of a drunk driver. Well that explained why her brother was so damned protective. He was the head of the family now and it was his responsibility to make sure she was okay. I had to respect that.

We walked away from the main beach and I let her guide us since she seemed to know the island far better than I ever would. Parvati pointed with her free hand out to see and at first I didn't see it. I squinted and there was a disturbance on the surface of the ocean. Then the beast breached the water and I saw that it was a whale. She told me they were humpbacks and this was one of the places they used as their mating grounds. I had to stop and watch these great animals at play. I caught her staring at me in the corner of my eye. She was smiling and as we stood there she placed her head on my shoulder.

I was about to apologize for the delay but she stopped me with a finger to my lips. She grabbed my wrist and led me actively now. The path was well hidden and I suspected that only if you knew of its existence you would pass it by. She was giggling now and the path widened after a hundred yards or so. I saw the gardens above us and realized this was no real path but in fact drainage trench that allowed the flow of water during the wet season and typhoons to avoid flooding. The house was gorgeous. It was perched at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean. It had more of a European feel to it but that was not uncommon on the island. There was a mix of architecture across the land. It went from simple huts to homes like that that were works of German engineering.

"Are we trespassing," I asked and she shrugged. "You've been here before though."

"Many times," she replied. "I took one of the men that lived here as a lover a few years back. He was a fierce yet tender man in his forties. He trained me how to make a man happy. Would you like to see what I learned from him?"

"I look forward to it," I told her and she smiled.

"I am glad you are so eager. I have been wet the moment I laid eyes on you. Come with me and I will make you cry out and beg me to fuck you."

Parvati lead me to a pool on the back side of the house. There were deck chairs and it was into one of those that she guided me. She went to an outside bar and stood behind it. She mixed me a drink but before she gave it to me she turned on the music system. The jazz tunes were perfect for what she had planned. She sauntered over letting her hips shift and rock as she came over to me. She bent over and gave me my drink. Parvati untied her bikini top and left it as a trophy of my victory here. She found an open spot near the edge of the pool. Once she was ready she began to dance for me. Her dusky skin shimmered with a layer of sweat from the heat of the equatorial sun. Parvati lifted her oval shaped face to the sun as she raised her arms above her head. Her dark mahogany eyes were closed as she let the music guide her movements. That small luscious mouth of hers smiled as she felt my eyes upon her. Her breasts were topped with dark perky nipples surrounded with even darker wide areoles. As she danced her breasts swayed and bounced. I sipped my drink and enjoyed the entertainment. Parvati's hands moved to the sides of her bikini bottom and with a double tug untied it and it fluttered to the concrete below. I couldn't help but gaze at her shaved sex with its glistening slot. She reached between her legs and gently pulled her pussy lips apart. That single action seemed to say, I told you I was wet.

A new tune came over the hidden speakers and the dance changed with it. The livelier beat had Parvati's body undulating and shaking for me. Every movement was chosen for seduction and keeping my undivided attention. I raised the stakes and changed tactics. I set my drink down, lifted my ass off the chair and tugged my swim trunks down and off. She faltered when she saw my erection. Parvati frowned but then recovered and walked over to me.

"You sir are fucking evil," she purred. "You leave me no choice. You must be punished."

She sat on my legs and took a double fisted grip on my cock. Her eyes never left mine as she began stroking me. She chastised me for interrupting her dance but at the same time commended me for taking control. It was like a sensual game of chess. She had sacrificed two pawns by losing the top and bottom of her bikini. I had only lost one piece but had exposed my 'king' to attack. Parvati spit into the palms of her hands and renewed her assault on my dick. She had an uncanny knack for knowing when I was getting close to losing control. She would slow down or stop altogether. I knew she was going to win. I was on the verge of begging when she changed tactics. She took suntan oil and poured some into her hand. She rubbed the oil into her tits until they were nice and shiny.

"I am going to use my breasts now. You better not cum until I tell you to, or else."

"You're the boss," I told her and she smiled.

She trapped my cock between those soft tits of hers. I let out a deeper moan having a deep seated breasts fetish, something Willow knew very well. I gasped when I remembered making love to my sister. Parvati looked up at me and her expression mirrored Willow's almost perfectly. She wanted me to enjoy this and I smiled rewarding her for her efforts. Damn that felt amazing! But damn her, when I got close to climaxing she would slow down or stop. I cursed and she raised an eyebrow waiting for the words she longed to hear.

"Alright goddamn it, please let me cum," I growled.

"See, that wasn't so hard," she purred as she wrapped her lips around the head and stroked the shaft fiercely.

Ten seconds later I cried out as Parvati swallowed my load that struck the back of her throat. I was shaking from all that she had put me through. I reached down and chugged the drink. I handed her the glass and she smiled.

"Fine, I'll get you another," she said as she got to her feet.

I timed my assault perfectly. Parvati turned her back on me as she bent down for the soda water. My hand grabbed her by the back of the neck. I held her in that vulnerable position and she let out a squeal of surprise. I grope her ass cheeks and watch her squirm. My fingers brush her sensitive sex and she jumps. I never say a word as I stand behind her and tease her soaked slit with the head of my cock. My desire isn't to make her beg it is to make her crumple from the sheer pleasure I plan on inflicting upon her. I ease inside of her and she lets out a moan of surrender.

"Oh god yes," she whimpers. "So big... so thick... uhhhh god you are going to break me!"

"That works for me," I tell her as I release her neck and cup those slick tits of hers.

"Fuck me lover," she says in a dreamy voice. "Hammer me good...!"

I begin moving. But just as she did with me my thrusts are slow and shallow. Parvati tries to push her hips back but when she does I stop moving altogether. Now she is one cursing but accepts my control and grabs the edge of the bar for support. I tease and pinch her nipples as I thrust hard and fast now. The dusky Indian lets forth a line of language that would make a sailor blush. Suddenly her inner voice filled my mind as she begged for pleasure. I not only gave her what she wanted but where and how she wanted it. She was so startled when I grabbed and pinched her nipples hard that she nearly climaxed right then and there. Every nonverbal desire was fulfilled within seconds of it forming in her thoughts.

So when my finger entered her puckered ass she climaxed and hard. The poor girl was panting and shaking by the time I was getting close to my second orgasm. I asked her where she wanted it and she barely gasped, face. I hammered her relentlessly now and didn't even try to fight my climax. She cried out as my cock swelled inside of her. I yanked out of her, grabbed her my her hair and drug her into position. Parvati reached up and stroked me off. As she begged for it I she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The blast hit her in the face and a good half of it fell between her lips. I let go of her and stood there catching my breath. Parvati managed her feet and staggered to the pool and into it. I followed her and let the cool clear water envelope me.

"That was fucking amazing," She said as her arms slipped around my neck. "I would swear you could read my mind at the end. But that is impossible..."

"I just read the cues you were giving off," I told her. "...The shift of a hip, the arching of your back... that sort of thing."

"When are you leaving," she asked kissing my cheek.

"A few days depending on certain people," I told her and she smiled.

"I want to see you again," Parvati said frowning. "But our flight leaves tonight."

"Leave me your number," I told her. "I will come to you. I have plans in Nepal in the next few weeks."

"My brother was right, you are the devil," she giggled.

We made love one more time and she was almost late for her flight out. I dressed and returned to my hotel. There I collected my own things and left the island for Fiji for a stop off for home before I headed for Nepal. I needed to see with my own eyes that my family was okay before I took off for the other side of the planet. It was hell trying to sit still on the flight back. My home's security had been compromised and it had put those I love at risk. I would do things differently from now on. I would never take anything at face value.

I kept my daily meeting with the Family heads, the Exarchs, and they were unhappy when they discovered someone was disrupting their investment plans. If they knew I was involved they would have lost their fucking minds. But Jeanie had buried my tracks so that few if any would be able to track them. There had always been infighting amongst the many bloodlines of the Family and this master stroke had forced them to look amongst themselves for a villain. I was too young and inexperienced to pull such a coup, or so they believed.

After the little conference call we received information that a weather front was moving in so we accelerated the jet to make an early landing before the foul weather hit. The limo was waiting and I had learned that the bodies of the fallen had finally been released and would arrive in the next few days. I had the driver park two blocks from my mother's house. I got out and walked. My bodyguard wanted to accompany me but I told him to wait. I wouldn't be long and if I didn't return in ten minutes to come and get me.

It didn't take long to walk those two blocks. The first rumble of thunder was loud and the flash of lightning nearly blinded me. I wasn't surprised when the clouds opened and I found myself soaked to the bone a few seconds later. How ironic, here I was standing outside my mom's house with my clothing clinging to me like a second skin. I could have cried and the rain would have covered my tears. I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear Willow, mom and Aunt Janine. They were talking, laughing and there in the background the television. I was relieved to find them in one piece.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers