All Comments on 'A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 06'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I wish

we could go back to the time when he was saving for uni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting better all the time!

I don't know how each chapter can get better than the preceding chapter. Only wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is truly an amazing story. I would like to be able to see the workings of the author's mind. Although numerous curves are thrown throught the story, the story is logically constructed. Although the plot and subplots do not seem to merge, they do. The merging is so suttle, that passages of the story require rereading to make the peices fit. It is worth the effort. 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A truly epic storyline merging mythology, technology, mind control, magic and of course sex! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...