All Comments on 'A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
GofannonGofannon20 days ago

Usually monster cocks and big tits are a little too much to believe, but in this case I’ll give you a pass! (you did add some smaller tits too the mix). Very arousing story, with some good twosts snd turns. Thanks.

LightninrodLightninrod24 days ago

Not my cup of tea, hate oversized penis, big boobs, totally unbelievable. As Mark twain said, "truth is stranger than fiction since fiction has to be believable." I did like a few of your stories not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome!

ahd1948ahd19486 months ago

Nicely written, always interesting and a wonderfully erotic fantasy. I admire an author who obviously tastes the trouble to write engagingly and with consideration to an interesting story line. A couple of areas could benefit from careful proofreading but I enjoyed reading this. When I finished one chapter, I was always intrigued to move to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nikki_2021, you are a terrific writer. Too many of the folks that put up stories here get pretty boring. All the continuous sex was really exciting as you enveloped more and more of the family into the story. There were moments when I think that a little more proof reading and editing might be needed, but still the narrative is terrific.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Page after page. Unable to put it down. Amazing writing. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a story, and the build up to fucking the whole family. Great story.

AmariaBlackAmariaBlack11 months ago

[["I don't think so Jules," Alexis said.

"We'll see," Julie replied, tucking her skirt up under its waist band so that her pussy remained exposed while she helped to finish off the dishes. It wasn't long until they heard approaching footsteps and Alexis hissed at Julie that enough was enough and that she should now make herself decent.

"As soon as you promise." Julie wondered whether Alexis would cave in or not and who was about to walk into the kitchen, Mary or John? She was finding it incredibly exciting and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with the tension of the situation. She was determined not to be the one to concede and stood in the corner with her hands at her sides, Alexis' eyes boring into her own, no evidence of which way she would end up going.

Just as Julie was about to brace herself to be exposed to her Aunt or Uncle, she saw in Alexis' eyes that she was wavering.

"Ok," hissed Alexis. Julie quickly flipped her skirt free and covered herself, just as her Aunt walked into the room. Mary went to the fridge and poured herself a drink before heading back out to the lounge room to watch some more television.

"Yay, I can't wait!" Julie laughed as the others all sighed their relief upon Mary's exit.]]

I'm sorry, but this part is rape to me. Alexis isn't as into girls as her sister and cousin is. I liked Julie up to this point now I see her as a spoiled, horny bully who only wants to get her way.

tadeuschtadeuschabout 1 year ago

This story was written in 2005, where does it still shave the pussy? It's not practical because then the hair grows and pricks, and adult women grow hair on the inside of their large labia as well. You can't torture women like that! My wife and I went through this a long time ago, and knowing my love of bare pubes, she always used a depilatory cream, there are a lot of them now. Anyway, it's an interesting story, we'll see how it continues.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Like they say: 'the family that plays together stays together'. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great chapters although I don't know why Steve didn't tell Olivia he knew who she was

smooth87smooth87about 1 year ago

this is soooooooo good! love all the little connections you spent time creating, not just a full out family orgy first thing.... although i'm definitely hoping it builds to that!

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51over 1 year ago

2nd time reading this story and still just as hot as before.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Tremendous story. Unbelievably hot

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51almost 2 years ago

Damn this story is extremely HOT 🥵, now I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of it. This story deserves a 10 out of 5 stars it is s damned good!!!!

ThomasHardy157ThomasHardy157about 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story. The build up was great. Please do another chapter with the whole family together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking red hot. Just wish that you would use the word Cunt instead of pussy. And if you like, mix it worth the word Quim or Hunny pot. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc,s UK.

Barest1Barest1about 2 years ago

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆!❤️❤️❤️!

You sure hit all my buttons.

Great writing!

Great imagination!

Great uninhibited sex!!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 2 years ago

Outstanding story line. Great characters. Please continue future chapters.

CreekmanCreekmanover 2 years ago

Fuck, am I hard. At my age, I wish had a sister or mother like Steve. I have his cock, I'm going to read the next series. Hope all get together for a great cumming time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nikki_2021, that is absolutely an awesome story indeed. It never slows down for an instant. I love your imagination for writing. I will definitely read the rest of the chapters, and hopefully, maybe there's more to come. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the worst of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I have never cum so many times to one story. Thank You. My dick hurts now. In a good way.

midlomalemidlomalealmost 3 years ago

Oh so much fun!!!! Love your stories!!!

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

More please, I'm in love with these people lol

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Very fertile imaginaton! Love your stories. Please don't stop!

Hagbard23Hagbard23about 3 years ago
Loving This!

All other criticism aside, I’m loving your stories! Your writing style keeps me coming back and your dirty imagination keeps me interested- I can only read about 3-4 pages at a time as I get harder and harder from the seductive situations and beautiful descriptions- then I have to close my eyes, place myself in the perspective of one of the characters, and stroke my hard cock until I cum all over myself. And isn’t that what we want erotica to do? Great work Nikki, keep it coming!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME adventure

A little difficult keeping up with the characters, but worth it.

Keep up the story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many tangets!

There were so many different scenarios here it became totally confusing. Should have stuck to brother / sister then parents. The cousins, aunts/uncles, internet sites could have been really good follow up stories. I just had to give up at about page 13 or so - cant be sure because I was losing the will to live at that stage. That said the author obviously is very talented but needs to stop trying to eat the whole Christmas cake in one bite!

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 3 years ago
Horny as Fuck

I just read these 23 pages while stroking my hard cock. I can't believe I was able to hold off coming until the end. I've enjoyed every scene that appeared in my mind as I read. The last one of you fucking your father in the shower was too much for me and I shot my load. Thank you for this story.

Ron

mnix3245mnix3245over 3 years ago
Could be more

My rating could be higher. Erotic build would help. Literotica does not have to be one very quick escapade followed by another. Many stories do not appear to have been proofread and subsequently edited. This is an example of improper grammar distracting the reader. This author and many others on this site need to learn better plot structure in that they move quickly from one scenario to the other so fast that the reader has to mentally take note and figure things out rather than enjoy the flow of good writing. Authors, please take heed!!!

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

so very awesome....came at least twice ....

you have a gift

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 4 years ago
So fucking hot

So happy to have found your stories

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackalmost 4 years ago
Hot & Wet

This had me so horny fingering myself that I couldn't help but to comment. I really love this story and I'm glad you're continuing it; I can't wait to see what more you come up with... I do have to say that there were quite a few spelling and grammatical errors in the story, though.If you re-read it you'll see what I mean.

hammondohammondoalmost 4 years ago
Masterful

A wonderfully horny story from a masterful story teller

mr_morganmr_morganalmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories ever.

This is one of the beat stories in the genre. Period. I am so glad to have found your work. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading more!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
pretty good

I just read chapters 1-6 and it was pretty good at first but I think you let the situation with the parents drag on too long. I kind of agree with some of what some people have posted about the brother and sister not really loving each other the way they could. I think it would have been fun if they loved each other but in the way poly couples do where they aren't jealous when the other sleeps with someone else as long as they share what happened and possibly the person they had sex with but ultimately they are the main person in the others life. I also think they should have plotted to seduce their mother and father and from there the aunts family that way they could be one big happy incestuous family. who knows how far they could take it and how many family members they could convert to their way of thinking not to mention the web shows. the sex scenes were a little tame and the women were completely in charge and I didn't like that as much it would have been good if the brother and sister were a team her maybe slightly less dominate but work really well together seducing others. this with some changes and a little bit better sex scenes could be a great continuing series.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
One More Rant...

most incest stories happen when the siblings are in love with each other and finally realise it, or when after having sex they realize they hold more then just regular sibling love for each other and therefore want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. Here Julie is just a whore who is willing to fuck whatever cock is closest whether its her dads or uncles or brothers. As for Steve he will fuck anyone as pussy is just pussy for him. i started this book thinking he was going to fall in love with his sister but clearly not as he doesnt even mind her fucking other people and he himself is fucking everyone and anyone. This should be in Erotic Couplings or Something even with all the incest.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Ruined It!!!

This was looking so promising and while i did enjoy it, you absolutely ruined it for me. There was no love between Steve and Julie it was just fucking for physical pleasure and conveniance more then anything else. I could have gotten used to the idea of then doing internet shows for money but the fact that Julie is basically willing to fuck her dad and uncle and who knows who else is a major turn off. steve has fucked both his cousins, his mum and maybe even his aunt. I wanted Julie And Steve to only sleep with each other and develope deep feelings of true love for the other. I hate the fact that you basically just made every character fuck every other character. There was no special bond or relationship between the siblings it was just for conveniance and cos he had a big cock and she nice tits etc. This is the story ive ever rated 2 stars only...

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Oops!

My mistake. I read Chapters 1 - 6; thats 23 pages. Moving on to Chapters 7 - 11.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I just read Chapters 1 - 23

I love that you combined all of those chapters in 1 post.

I think that Steve is a superman.

I love that all of the women in the family are such sluts.

Good story line.

Please don't let Julie, or any of the women get preggers.

I would have loved to rate the story with 5*s but I couldn't because of the editing; or should I say lack of it. I am still anxiously waiting to read the next chapters that you have already posted.

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

Why the abrupt end. Still had lots of topics to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great story teller

Nikki, You are great. Your narrative is easy and your story-line is nicely thought out. Incest is a difficult subject for many writers and I have seen many authors on this site go to painful lengths to introduce the first taboo act in the story line. You deal with the subject of incest much more competently. While still acknowledging that incest is a taboo act, you are able to deal with it much more easily, yet believably. A rare talent in dealing with this complicated subject.

I also liked the section where the two elderly sisters - Olivia and Mary, decide to have sex. It is so believably, delicately and romantically described.

A couple of mistakes in names of characters were seen, which needed a little bit of guessing by the reader to figure out who the real character should have been. But totally forgivable considering you have given countless hours of your valuable time to amuse and entertain us all.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Good story

Good story so far despite quite a lot of grammar / typos :( - Would have got 5 stars if it wasn't for them...

Think there was at least one use of the wrong character name - you used John were I think it should have been Dave.

Also, from personal preference, I would like to see some form of paragraph separator to show when the scene changes as I find it easier to read like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool starry bra

Nice story. Well written a bunch of grammer mistakes. But i found myself reading through them with minimal to no problem. Completely enthralled by the lust and sexyness portrayed by your characters and scenes. Would love to see more of this show up eventually. It appears the only downside is that i eventually finished it. With love reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You've done better

So, was his cock HUGE? How huge was it? Tell us more! 😕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

I’ve been reading stories om here for a long time, To me this is one of the best that I have read, can’t wait for the rest if it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody Excellent

Love the story Nikki, I have read it multiple times

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
Bro & Sis ch.01_06

Spell binding. Number of characters was surprising. All that was missing is the family pet. Hope to read the final chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it not!!!

but definitely not for building up a story this is by far too long and gets boring after the very first parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just cannot stop reading.

QuazziQuazzialmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to read the rest! Was hoping this first part would end with her father and her. Can't wait for the while family to realize what's been happening and come together in a huge orgy! ;-3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Someone please make this into a film!!!!

This was amazing Nikki you are a star!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

What a talent, you r a very good writer, I was waiting for the part when Steve will tell his mom, that he knows, and hoping for Steve, Julie and Olivia threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it!!

keep it up. you definitely have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just incredible

Wonderful. You have a talent at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hornylady

I was dripping wet when reading this and I must have came half a hundred tmes at least ;) Nikki you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

I was literally dripping wet after reading this. You have a talent for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

So glad another writer referred Nikki .. 'cus this was an awesome story producing many hard ons. I'm a little sore, but well worth it.

Look forward to more...

Thx Nikki

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
What an amazing tory

A few errors of names, but the story is awesome. My cock was hard on every page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Best

Nikki, you're the best

ramiro0221ramiro0221about 8 years ago
Hot

Im on the bus reading page 10 and i have the biggest hard on very noticeable you have a way with words keep writing ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great job nikki

Great jobs nikki I started reading this at work and got a huge cock stand what happened next is another story

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
LONG AND SEXUAL READING STORY

What a family of five star fuckers and suckers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I've been wanking myself silly from page one.

A really great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super very good

This is one of the best story's yet, one thing I want is the whole family get together with everybody there, I day dream about this and would love to have been Steve. A threesome is my dream but I can say keep up the good writing and give more of A Brother & Sister story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Good story found myself going to libary to get all pages damn nikki what have u done to me lmaol

OlyDonOlyDonalmost 9 years ago
FAMILY FUCKFEST !

Love reading this story, read some parts, cum, then come back pick up where I left of and cum again. I can't wait to see if the two families wind up in one big FUCKFEAST !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

This is such a good story, It's a gift that keeps on giving. AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING IT'S TOO LONG, THERE IS SUCH A THING AS LEAVING IT AND THEN COMING BACK LATER TO FINISH READING IT, DUH, NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, other than that, yeah, possible my favourite all time.

Coco745Coco745about 9 years ago
I want more

Loved the story, very well written. It had a little bit of everything and there was attention to detail - I love it. But it can't end here?! The story must go on, I need to know what happens next. I'm anticipating a part 2 to this story!

bananapantsbananapantsabout 9 years ago
Sexxxxxxxxxy

Can't hardly wait for part two to be written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way way way tooooooooo looooong-

God what a waste -you should have stopped after a few pages. Didn't writing this get awfully boring? Reading this cranked out garbage was impossible- I scanned the story after the fifth page- just unreadable after a while. You need to find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Too damn long and don't even bother part 2. only food shelter shitheads can try finish part 1

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago
DAMN

What a story!!!! This has it all, And it is so well written you definitely know how to write a story babygirl

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 9 years ago
Incredible!

I loved how intricate and well thought out the plot is. Plus it's got a little of everything, brother/sister, sister/sister, father/daughter, mother/son. There's definitely something for everyone in this gem. Totally favoriting this author and story. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

A great piece of creative writing I loved it and will add you as my first favorite author. I particularly liked the way that you dealt with the cognitive dissonance of the relations!

Singe aka summore or summ3 on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Unbelievable, the first story for what I needed more than a week to read. ..

You did a good joob :-)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i have read a lot of porn and this is in the top 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best on the site

No long entry here. I've been using this site for awhile now and when other stories fail to please me, this story fulfills every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story, I couldn't stop reading

Very sexy story and so well told. I never had a sister, but I'm sure I would have been sniffing her panties and trying to see her naked. Maybe she'd have felt the same . . . heaven on earth!

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
Love your incest srtory

I used to play with my sister's pussy and she let me eat her a couple of times. She would give me handjobs and once in a while suck me off too. This story brings back some fond feelings.

Loved the girl-on-girl parts, and the older guy with younger girl, and the Mother-Aunt-Son trio.

Looking forward to the family finding out that Steve and Julie started the whole thing, and they are going to control everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy shit this is awesome

This story is so damned hot, it lasted me for a couple of days and I lost count how many times I came reading this all the way through! I can't wait to read chapters 7-11! My favorite part started as Steve and Julie, but Julie and her cousin comes in at a close second! I want to see how the relationship between the two cousins develops, and find out what happens now that Steve knows who hornylady is...honestly, the bits of Julie and her dad/uncle and the bits with the mom and aunt together weren't as hot, but it just added to the feeling of a coming climax where all the incest comes together as everyone's secrets are revealed and both families have a giant orgy...I don't know, but like I said, I can't wait to read the rest of this story, it was absolutely amazing and I'd give it six stars if I could. This is the first time a story has ever been so good that I commented on it, and I'd favorite it if I had an account! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Damn Kinky!

This story had me on edge the whole time its so damn arousing man, you make me want to take a peek at my own folks, but its better off as a fantasy as sexy, smutty, wet undies ready to explode fantasy but a fantasy no-the-less, keep writing cause damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so horny!!!!!

I'm in awe if this story! I was achingly aroused tge whole time reading it. I hope to read more on this story!!i love love love it!!!

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
Great Work more details would make it even better

An example of how this part could have more detail:

Steve fast forwarded the tape up to the point where his sister entered the room and then began stroking himself in earnest as she removed her pajamas to display her body. He kept pausing it every time there was a good view of her breasts. He could barely wait to see her pussy. When she finally dropped her pajama bottoms she turned and he only got a quick glimpse. He did see enough that she was not fully shaved like his Mom. Then, as she turned back toward the camera again, he got a good look. Her puffy mound was covered with wisps of dark blonde hair at the top and not much lower down. The hair seemed to be completely absent lower down but he could not see all that much pink below. Like with some pussies hers was less vertical and more horizontal and hard to see when she was standing up straight. He hoped for a better angle of view sometime later. His cock was rigid and hard as steel at this point. He couldn't wait for a chance to watch this on the big TV. With just another stroke he came hard again - squirting all over the bathroom wall. He carefully wiped the wall clean and put the camera away, having to get ready for uni. All day he found himself comparing the girls to his sister and Mom, wondering if any of them shaved, or how pert their breasts were when released from a confining bra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

This is a great story and the only thing that would make it better would be to have a bit more detailed descriptions of the bodies and a bit slower build up to the various acts.

avmn12avmn12over 11 years ago
Love This Story

Wow, that is the hottest thing I've ever read. I can hardly wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OOOO YA!!!!

I was cuming the whole time I want more

andrew32mandrew32mover 11 years ago
more more more

i love this story,cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

MOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

puncturepuncturealmost 12 years ago

That was absolutely brilliant

Lilbit0221Lilbit0221about 12 years ago

Great story but I'm left feeling a little incomplete with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!!!! One of the best

One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Some Details on Steve

Describe Steve, height, weight. Perhaps have a episode of Adrain, Alex, and Julie shaving Steve's "bikini line"

Revan1stRevan1stabout 12 years ago
Died and gone to heaven

One hell of a story!

Have I died and gone to heaven? I dunno, but you just keep amazing me, I'll post more on the other chapters, favorited and 5 stars!

lostndwoodslostndwoodsover 12 years ago

This is amazing work! You should write your own novels but we'd miss you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

This is amazing work! Keep it up!

tedtiddlesuntedtiddlesunover 12 years ago
The Movie??

I'd love to see a real movie made of this, of course it would get banned but it would be a torrent legend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

You're story made me cum 6 times in one night as the story unfolded. Made my pussy wetter than it has ever been. Thank you! And by the way, please continue it!

WildNkrazyTazWildNkrazyTazover 12 years ago
Awesome

WOW Love ur it I have read many times makes want to write some of my Fansties and some real stuff. So keep it it cumming

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES