All Comments on 'A Brother In Law With Benefits Ch. 02'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Start

Great story. Keep it up. Would enjoy reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very hot

please do it again and again.. its super sexy.maybe he will shave you and you have to explain it to your husband maybe you becam pregnant?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
shoot em both

It would have been great to see the brother in law knock her up so that her husband would have been humiliated completely.

As a matter of fact, all her kids should belong to him, and she should never fuck her worthless husband again. After all, a man with a less superior cock is only for making a wife a good living.

In reality, after her husband had let this motherfucker live with them for awhile, and he and the wife had played house with each other, I wished hubby would had found out, and shot both of the cheating sons a bitches.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
definetly hot!!

Please don't end their story, definetly want to read more about them! Continue telling about thier spontanious moments of hot passionate and ever building deep desire for each other. Some ideas like a weekend camping trip and husband has a last minute out of town meeting and insists the 2 go as planned, help study for exam..., accompany him to collage activity, holiday quicky, and of course the innocent over for dinner (poor kid needs a home cooked meal once awile)and game night. Truely enjoyed ready the uncontrollable hot desire for someone that we all felt at that age. At 33 miss that feeling and would love to feel that way sexually all the time!!!!!!!!!!

mannydcampmannydcampabout 20 years agoAuthor
Continue the story

Hi All,

Thanks for your comments. I was surprised that a few of you would like it to continue and that wasnt my plan. I enjoyed a few of the suggestions about keeping the story going and would love to hear more.

Please email me your thoughts on this if you like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Smoking!!

Both the wife and myself loved parts 1 and 2. The perfect blend of sex and storyline. Like i said smoking! Loved your other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To Hot To End

Great story, Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes, our story should contine

Your writing skill at erotica is unsurpassed. The suggestions for the extension of this story are excellant ones. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DON'T!

I agree with your first intention, the story ends there. If the affair continues, will hurt some or all the characters.

don87654don87654about 20 years ago
Marvelous

When he says to shoot them both, Gary is a stupid and dumb son-of-a-bitch, and is is along that reasoning that women are afraid to fuck someone other than their hubby. God made man and woman "good" and that did not include some kind of shackles on their body that does not allow them to have sex with anyone they want to have it with. Please continue this story with her getting pregnant by her brother-in-law many times over and let her hubby support them all without knowing that none of them are his babies.

MathalMathalalmost 20 years ago
more please

Like some of the other readers suggested, I think it would be cool to see your story continue with that romantic flare of spontaneity. Now that dear Brad is enrolled in college, accompanying him to special events, or sporting events only seems quite natural. Since his college isn’t that far away, perhaps helping him in areas that aren’t Brad’s strongest subject would offer a story. Brad could be invited to visit on weekends for that good “home cooked” meal, and there’s always that exciting weekend getaway. Mmmm… the possibilities are endless.

Given your provocative writing talents, incorporating that gift of innocence, I could quite fancy following Brad through college, and perhaps later going in business with his brother.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
More please.....

This needs a continuation with Brad's life in the dorm not working out and so he moves back into the house with you and your hubby/Brad's brother. You continue fucking and accidently you get knocked up with Brad's baby, at which time your hubby thinks the baby is his, but he goes off on another out of town business trip and accidently loses his life, so that you and Brad marry and continue with adding to your growing family, with your in-laws' blessing. Then perhaps later on your father-in-law and you discover yet another adulterous situation where he begins making babies with you. Just an idea....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Great story. This should not end. The author is too good.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent writing!

However she's a cheating slut wife and he is a really bad brother. How could they do this? I hope the husband finds out what a slut he is married to and kicks her ass out before they have childern. The brother he just slim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Hot

That story (part 1 & 2) was more than hot. It sizzled.

That would be my kind of wife. A wife that might, once or twice during a marriage, give in to temptations due to her very passionate nature. That is forty times better than a wife that is so lacking in passion that she would just lay there and consider sex to be an unpleasant chore and duty. How fortunate that the latter type are not that common.

D.C.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 17 years ago
Love this story!

Found it very HOT!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Brad

If i was the husband i would be getting mighty jealous because she is cheating on the husband with the brotherinlaw if not careful he might be an ex brotherinlaw meaning a dead one.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another slut

really takes a slut to fuck her hubbys baby brother like that. she could not only fuck up her marriage, but also the relationship of her husband and his brother. what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Kind of Wife

That is my kind of wife...hot and not shy about getting what she likes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

I read both 1 and 2...found both to be incredibly sexy! Keep up the GREAT work and I look forward to reading more of your stories~~~

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Any baby-making here?

An absolutely top situation. You could keep fucking Brad and even get pregnant by him, with the baby being born and looking like your husband. We need a few more chapters of this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Really cool story... I don't think it needs anything else... "A Game of Surrogate Wife" is one of my favorites of all times. Please keep up the great work.. your writing really stands out, and caters perfectly to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cooperative wife

A really very cooperating wife and really loved the buildup . Also good as it brought back fond memories of my wife dallying with my 7 year younger brother (Then 21) and unmarried and then fucking him and taking his virginity. He is now hooked for life and inspite of being now married and moved away still shares a hot night with her when possible albeit with my knowledge.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
The Blind husband

The husband must be really blind not to notice what is going on between her and Brad he should have been following them when they thought he was at one of his meetings then what the husband kick brads ass all over the campus and then divorce the wife for cheating on him and tearing up his family.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 15 years ago
Better than average!

Extremely well written pornographic account, of youthful exuberance, given great opportunity to experiment with the opposite sex. -Many married people have fantasised in cases like this! -I look forward to all future stories from this gifted writer?

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Great Sex

But then again whores are usually very good. Hope she gets cancer and dies slowly, and confesses to hubby so he pee's on her grave twice a year, after castrating his brother. Ah well, theres just no justice in this world.

alwayssusanalwayssusanover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Very erotic story, I could picture myself in it.

Thanks Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A heap of mindless crap-----

By a mindless "author" !!!!!

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 12 years ago
Excellent Job

Good story, well written, hope there's more.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Excellent story! I rated it 5 stars!

Unlike so many story that are crude and unbelievable, this story progressed in a way that made it appear natural and very plausible. Therefore, the story was sexy with a very HOT ending that seemed to be the likely outcome of a slow progression where they would naturally become more sexually involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pile of crap.

Yep, mindless author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is this Sir ???

The first part was so amazing how beautifully build up and told...... what happened to you this time? You had to catch a train or what ? Utterly disappointing after an excellent prequel ..... No build up nothing......just finished before it started.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SLUT

She should of got pregnant. Then a bond would have been forever.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oly for the wife

How is it in all the stories, it is always the wife that had the fun but never the husband? There is nothing in this story about the wife giving the husband a good time. All the time it is about the husband that have to work and bring in the bacon.

Ungrateful woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very disappointing

Why did the author attempt to elevate baseless adultery with non other than her husband's brother ? How could a supposed loving wife become such a slut and to top it off with her own brother-in-law and then near the end pretend to herself she had shared something wonderful with her in-law. All she actually shared was her three sluttish holes. My hope is she never breeds with anyone, the world would be a much better place with one less selfish slut.

Oh by the way I noticed that she showed absolutely no remorse and guilt for what shed did.

islandicislandicover 10 years ago
very much enjoyed the story.

Maybe a 3 way with his Bi new GF.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysover 9 years ago
You're not finished.

Reading the other comments, there are a lot of suggestions about where to go next. My thought is that our married couple discover that the husband is sterile but desperately wants a child that will continue the family line. I'll leave it to you to flesh this part of the story line out. The upshot, though, would be the husband pleading with his wife and brother to provide the necessary gene pool. That scene, alone, would be amazing. It can develop from there in a number of directions, many of them humorous and all of them sexy.

I loved your writing in all three parts. The slow development was delightful.

Bdavis@sbcteb.com

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysover 9 years ago
Correction

The email address is bdavis@sbctWb.com

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Excuses...

Telling us that she knew since he was 12 years old, was her excuse to the cheating...The brother in law had no longer 12 years, and should know what he was doing to his own brother!!! Brother that made his house available for him...Two low charaters the wife and the brother. The only way for them is to confess and hope for forgiveness...

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Story is lacking an ending

While the story is very good as far as it goes and I know it is the story YOU want to tell, I could only give it 3* for lack of a Ch. 3.

Why? One of the major characters in this charade (the hubby) is all but unheard from. Surely he hasn't been mute through this episode.

Possible scenarios for Ch 3:

1) Hubby is a loving, trusting fellow and: they live happily ever after; she & Brad continue making a sappy cuckold of him with any number of outcomes; she is wracked by fear and biting guilt with any number of outcomes; she becomes preggo with any number of outcomes

2) Hubby becomes suspicious and: ignores suspicions to save marriage (see above); pursues suspicions in several possible scenarios; plays truth or dare himself with wife (my favorite plot twist) with any number of outcomes.

Hubby discovers infidelity (Ch. 02 gives plenty of possibilities) and; goes gonzo; plots revenge with or without accomplishing; humiliates wife to family and/or in public; invites Brad into threesome and all live happily or turns wife from latent slut to full-blown (no pun) slut she really is. :o)

I'm sure you have some ideas of your own.

rixelsrixelsabout 9 years ago
Benefit

A brother's benefit should be his watching your back, not stabbing you in the back. Would either of these cheaters smile with pleasant memories if they were found out or if they were cheated upon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked your Story... Keep writing.... Dont pay attention on others.... just add some public nudity...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring and talentless drivel !

Go and get some writing classes. you need them. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

But it needs another sequel. The woman's husband needs to be brought into the fold so he can watch his younger brother screwing her when he visits on the weekends or breaks. Then they need to go all the way and have her get pregnant with the BiL with her husband next to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm horny

I love the whole story I wish I could do it sadly I'm a only child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful !!!

It brought back great memories of my wife with my 14 year old nephew. They started on there own but when I found out I joined them and we had fantastic threesomes for about six months every weekend.Great writing please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Keep writing and don't worry about people around here with gross comments... They are just jerks, losers who envy your texts...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love the whole brother in law theme, My wife fucked my younger brother on holiday when they went for a midnight swim, while I was crashed out. She eventually confessed to it and I think was surprised how turned on I got. With some coaxing from my she fucked him several times after that. I never got to watch but she loved telling me all about it when we had sex afterwards. Keep up the great stories

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Innocense

This story just like the surrogate needs a sequal. Seems like this innocent game just got out of control and enveloped both of them, One of the good things was in their attempt at not hurting the husband, and the wife not putting her husband down. Why would the husband be suspicious as it seems that she's not denying him either. I think that a nice sequel would have her visiting Brad ever so often. It doesnt have to be a full blown affair, just something they do when the opportunity arises. Just don't turn it into something dirty. Keep it innocent like. Like I said this story and The Surrogate should not end, they should have a sequel. Please don't stop writing. This wife has a lot of talent and should not let it die out. Thank you for sharing. And keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love "fucking my BIL" stories. I wish there were more, with hubby involved.

My husband confessed his cuckold tendencies and specifically asked me to fuck my BIL, whom I did not really like. At first, BIL was not to know it was hubby's idea, but hubby and I planned ways for him to watch. It turned out BIL was quite the cocksman, and hubby wanted badly to be present. When he was there, BIL was merciless in his humiliation, which greatly turned on hubby. Now we all play together.

The strange thing is my husband is not small and pleases me greatly. We cannot figure out where this fetish came from, but we all have a good time playing our roles whenever we can get together.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Beaten

Wife and brother both need to be beaten half to death and thrown out of the house.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Hate stories of this kind of unrepentant betrayal. Why tell the story if there are no consequences? Horrible stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A whore...that’s what she is

...I do hope she is caught and kicked out by her husband who then goes on to destroy Brad for this betrayal

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Brad deserves a big beat down and banishment by big brother. The wife deserves to be kicked out on her ass. The future and kids will never happen. She is scum.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

Too bad that was the end of this tale. I gave you 4 stars because of a few grammatical mistakes; otherwise, I thought this was quite hot, although I didn't foresee the wife doing Brad in his dorm room. I kind of hoped that the roommate would return and turn the wife into a hot fuck sandwich. Perhaps the wife could have turned into the dorm slut at some point, or you could have had the wife invite Brad back to the apartment for hot 3somes with the husband. Anyway, I did enjoy this story, and I'm sad that you appear to have retired as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like the plot shifted gears a little too quick. The buildup in part 1 was fantastic but in this part she just fucks him with reckless abandon. A great story but this one is a 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And good lord you bunch of sissies. It's a damn erotic story. Lighten up! Way to go Brad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reckon Brad was lying about his sexual experience as he sure knew how to seduce her , and she never caught on that he knew his way round a womans body so expertly no she knew exactly what was going on .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous