All Comments on 'A Brother In Law With Benefits'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
NaughtyMikeNaughtyMikeabout 20 years ago
Very Hot

Did the truth or dare stuff very well. Normally I can't read a story that has the game in it.

Jeff818Jeff818about 20 years ago
Great Story

Nicely written and very erotic... well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a great sexy story

Loved your story, it was so real I felt like I was present

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story... so much of future potential too :)

Loved it... Sequel opportunity is great too. I liked the way you made the guy's innocence come into the forefront

The lady role was just nice too... not overdone

Mr.Luv69Mr.Luv69about 20 years ago
Very, Very Sensual

The story was very well written and extremely sensual. Great sequel potential, not overdone at all. The softness and reluctance of the lady was a thing of beauty. Keep up the good work. I'd like to read more about the woman she seems beautiful inside and out, and would probably be hot and sexy in any situation.

odie121odie121about 20 years ago
great start

loved the pace the story took off on.. nothing better that an older sis-in-law to teach a young man life.... been there done that... very fond memories!!!

thebulletthebulletabout 20 years ago
Suggestion: Type love scenes with two hands

This was an excellent story. There is a tendancy in some erotic stories for the spelling and grammer to become increasingly inept as the action in the story gets hotter. To me this subtracts from the experience. There is a scene in this story, for instance, that is very hot. But one sentence just seems to go on and on and on until it seems like it will never stop and the reader is left trying to figure out where he would put the periods if he had the chance...well you get the picture.

Suggestion: when writing the love scenes, type with two hands.

brssmunkeybrssmunkeyabout 20 years ago
enjoyable and hot

Nicely written and believable. The way it develops is great. I can't wait to see what happens after this :)

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 20 years ago
Real good story about those pesky brothers in law

Yes, I agree that this story needed to be edited a bit, but I loved it otherwise. I felt the tension build to the climax at the end. The characters were developed well and it flowed nicley from begining to end. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You did our story well.

Well Mandycamp, you wrote a wonderful story. You made our evening of erotica so hot and it is even so much more sensous now that I see the story on this sight, it is even hotter. Thank you so much for the great evening, and story.

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good ~Story

Excellent tale, well written. Hurry with part two !!!

genevievexergenevievexeralmost 20 years ago
Loved It

I really enjoyed your story. I liked the way the action built-up and how the characters couldn't help but give in to their lustful desires. I love the idea of doing something that feels really good, but you can't becaused it's supposedly taboo. This was a great read. Thanks. Gen ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

wow.wow.wow

TorgTorgalmost 20 years ago
Good, needs proofreading

I liked the content of your story, things built slowly, you didn't jump into sex too fast, and the characters were nicely defined.

It needed proofreading. Those pesky little spelling errors, dropped words, and grammatical errors detract from enjoying the story. Everytime I see one, it pulls me out of the story thought process.

Use a spellchecker, at least. Having someone else look at it to proofread it would be better. There's always the volunteer editors too.

ScribblerosScribblerosover 19 years ago
Well written

This is a well written story. Most people would enjoy reading it. That is most people having good taste.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A very honest seduction...

This is a very honest seduction that definitely needs a continuation. Perhaps the two of them can continue without his brother/her husband getting any the wiser, even with them starting a family for her and her husband, at first unknowingly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!

From the title, I didn't think I would be expecially turned on by the story. How wrong I was. That was so very erotic.

DC

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

They need to keep fucking with her getting pregnant by Brad, but her husband does not know that the baby is not his.

KennewickianKennewickianover 18 years ago
Mmmmmmm ...

Now for the next 12!

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

Nicely written and HOT! Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent articulation....enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Eerotic Very Erotic loved it

I will njoy to read more chapters in this story, brad fucking her in different situation etc, love your writing too.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Your Baby with your brother-in-law

You could make a baby with your brother-in-law and chances are that your hubby would not know the difference as the baby would inherit your husband's physical characteristics in his family for the baby. So proceed with this story with that in mind....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicely writ and horny. Love juicy naughty wives.

Your stories are sharp and hugely welcome in this category as far as I, and for sure, others, are concerned. Oh and Don 85647, priceless too! Yer funny fuckin' weirdo...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A real B.I.L with benefits.

When I married I was 22 and my younger brother was 18 and a strapping young boy. We had on numerous occasions masturbated together and even shared girls together, as such were very close. When I got married those meetings were disturbed, but once while on a business stop over out station when we spent the night together we were in the same double bed and in the course of the night played with each others cocks. He was handling my cock and remarked that by continuous fucking and sucking by my wife my cock was now big in size and girth, and his was less. I assured him his was also good and on the spur of the moment that night it was decide that he would get intimate with his Bhabhi,my wife and when he got married I would do the same. Well on the next night he goth to fuck his Bhabhi, my wife, and soon, my other B.I.L.( her sisters husband) also joined in and fucked her. now she was truly royally fucked as having three randy studs to service her, and it was really tiring for her as her nights were fully monopolised.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

That was nice. The slow progression into becoming a bit on the wild side without being crude or extreme was very sexy and kind of HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good!

Liked this story's teasing progression. Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Which is the Original ???

This story and the one written by u r exactly the same in the beginning....

My Brother-In-Law Ch. 01

byxleglover©

Check out guys....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did u just commit plagarism????

Cuz i swear i just read this story from exglover. Did u get help from someone or did u just steal someone else's story. Be careful with that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
editng

Badly in need of major editing. Would have been a fun read otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Obvious plagiarism

You lifted content for this story from another author here. Consider yourself reported.

thebulletthebulletabout 11 years ago
Yo! Obvious plagerism moron

check the dates of the two stories.

A Brother in Law With Benefits was published in 2004. My Brother in Law was published in 2011.

Now which one do you think was first?

No points for guessing right.

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

Hmm. A rally sweet story even though the ending felt a little bit rushed. (They were in the shower and you don't even mention them drying off themselves before getting dressed.) I can ignore the grammar errors too. Really want to read the second part now ... .

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a celebration of infidelity

and everyone is cheering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked your Story... Keep writing....

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

cheating is cheating . Unless this hubby is a cuckhold, this marriage is over, and the brother better run.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Aren't you

Aren't you Must be special little whore? Cheating with your husband's brother. Special hell for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Its a story dumbass

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Story

It's a really bad story though dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story 5*

My wife did a very similar thing with my 14yo nephew except she did let him fuck her and many times while he stayed at our place for three months. We all loved it and he and i used to take turns on her every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

When will she finish him off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a massive slut.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

4 stars from me as I found this to be very hot! I would advise you to get an editor, but for the most part, I found it to be very well-written. It brought up memories of when I was dating my fiancée during college and figured out that my younger brother of 5 years got the hots for her. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think she was flattered by the attention he gave her. One time I was home from law school for the summer, and she had come to spend a couple of weeks with me at my parents' house (and I would in return spend a couple of weeks at her parents' house during her summer break). For some reason she was super horny the first couple of nights and insisted that I fuck her multiple times before dinner. Because my little brother and I shared a common wall and bathroom, I suspected he got an earful of her moans as we tried to remain quiet, but she was insatiable and wanted me to pound her pussy hard. I would not have been surprised to have learned that he peeped on us through the common bathroom door. One night after we were married and in our apartment, I accidentally mentioned that my little brother had probably watched us. I thought it was kind of funny, but suddenly I could feel her pussy spasming around my dick as she came and began wildly kissing me. She had always been very plain in bed and had told me that she had no sexual fantasies at all. Well, I then discovered that she in fact had fantasies of fucking both my well-hung father AND my little brother. Anytime we were making love and I wanted to turn it up a notch, I would ask her about fucking one or the other, and our pillow-talk would be extremely raunchy... it never failed to get her off when I would suggest that she let the two of them tag-team her. If I had been more clever at the time, I would have sent her to mess with my little brother in her nightgown once my parents had gone to sleep. It might have been very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the previous post, my younger brother would come to stay with us for a week at a time. Being filled with hormones, I knew he had the hots for her and my wife loved turning guys on anyway. I told her one night while we were fucking that he would love to see her naked and she would get him highly aroused. It turned her on and she grew wetter and wetter, then came real hard. Later, I learned that she went into his room after I went to sleep one night, took off her clothes and let him see and feel her. He had not felt a woman's breasts before, nor had he ever touched a woman's pussy. But, she helped educate him. She spread her legs and showed him her pussy in great detail, and just as in this story, she rubbed her wet pussy lips along his erect dick and soaked him. She rubbed along his shaft until he came, and she let him finger her until she came. I also later learned that she let him fuck her several times. She would ask me in bed, "What would you think if I showed Jimmy my pussy? Do you think he'd get hard?" She would tempt and tease me with such questions and comments, and I would tease her back about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a cheater with husbands brother.

Made hubby a cuck!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are always so hot, Manny. This one is no exception.

Rye

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous