A Brother's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They went to go take some stuff back to Home Depot then they were going to go to the SuperMarket."

Part of me wasn't entirely sure if last night was a dream, I didn't want to straight up ask him and then find out it wasn't. So I decided to see if he would answer me without actually asking him, "How did you sleep last night?"

Aiden gave me a smile, "How do you think I did?"

The answer was vague, "Sweaty again?"

"I mean, yes, but your wonderful mouth made me forget that."

So it was real! I was relieved but so curious. I knew he had mentioned that he and his friends would suck each other's cock, but I wanted to know more. "So, do you and your friends do that often?"

"Two or three times a month. It's only between three of us and it was a bit difficult at first. None of us had any experience sucking cocks. At least not as good as you. I had always been curious about how good you sucked a cock and you surely didn't disappoint."

I was flattered by his comments, my own brother complimenting me on my dick sucking capabilities. "Thanks, I guess years of practice."

"Also none of them let me cum in their mouths or even deepthroated my cock, so that was nice as well."

"Yeah, that would make sense. I'm still in awe of it all to be honest. I had always been mildly curious about your dick. I just never had the stomach to ask."

"And to be honest, I probably wouldn't have let you. But I mean when you're out there in the desert horny as fuck, you find ways to relieve that."

The sound of Dad's truck could be heard from the driveway, the two of us looked and realized our private time was at its end. Aiden finished his cereal then went upstairs to change, leaving me to help Mom and Dad with the groceries.

It was the last day we would see Aiden and the last night he would be sleeping over. My dad grilled some burgers and hot dogs while once again we were outside in the evening. Since it was 4th of July, the sky was lit up with fireworks. My mother wasn't a big fan of the fireworks but she endured it since we were all outside.

As we ate, my father began talking about how proud he was of Aiden and he even turned to me and said, "I'm proud of you too, Luke. The both of you. I love you both so much."

My father really wasn't the expressing feelings type of man, but this rare moment was welcomed. My mother placed her hand on me and Aiden's hands and tears filled her eyes, "I love you both as well," she then turned to Aiden and said, "I will miss you, Aiden."

Aiden immediately hugged her and said, "Don't worry, Ma. I'll be back, remember we can see each other over Skype."

It was then and there that I realized that he was leaving again. I did my best to hold back tears as the thought crept over me. I missed him so much over the last year and now he was back with a new experience that was going to end. For how long, I wasn't sure. But I was going to miss my big brother.

After the BBQ, the four of us went inside and watched a movie on Netflix. One last time as a family, at least for a good while.

It was 11pm when my father, who had fallen asleep halfway through the movie finally got up and went to his room. My mother did the same, wishing me and Aiden a good night's sleep. The two of us looked at each other and we knew each other's thoughts. It had sex written all over them. Without saying a word, the two of us went upstairs to my room and as soon as the door closed. I dropped down on my knees before my brother.

In one switch motion, I undid his pants, opened the fly and began rubbing his bulge inside his boxer briefs. Within seconds, his member grew in size and he opened up his underwear and grabbed his cock. My mouth opened and he entered his cock. His right hand was on the back of my head as he thrust his pelvis back and forth. As I looked up at him, my hands went around his waist and pulled down his pants. Then I began to caress his butt cheeks through the fabric of his underwear. Then with his free hand he pulled down his underwear giving me access to the skin of his butt.

Aiden let out a series of soft moans as he looked down at me. His mouth was open the entire time as his thrusting sped up. My mouth did it's best to take in the lengthy and thick cock. He did one big thrust into my face, shoving his thick cock into my throat, for a few glorious seconds his cock was ensconced inside, being massaged by the muscles of my throat. I could hear Aiden wanting to let out a loud moan but he closed his mouth and let out a series of small moans.

When his cock left my throat, I slurped on his cock some more before he pulled the saliva covered cock out. I looked up at him as he placed his hands under my arms, I stood up. Something told me he wanted to fuck me but couldn't ask me. I smiled and said, "Don't worry about it."

He was relieved. Then I removed my clothes and laid down on the bed, at the edge. Aiden stripped naked as well. The lights in the room were turned off and only the light of the moon and the flashes of the fireworks lit the room. But I could see Aiden towering over me, his cock inches away from my hungry hole. Aiden was nervous, It was clear as day that he was. This told me he had never fucked a guy before and his first time was going to be with his brother. With his knees on the bed, Aiden's cock was brought against the entrance of my hole. He looked down at me as if it was okay. I gave him a nod back and he began to press. The tip of the cock punctured my hole and he began to slide in. A deep breath came out of me as he did. The cock was long and thick but something I was used to.

"Oh god, you're tight," Aiden said. Once inside, I wrapped my legs around his thighs and with my hands I brought him closer to me. His chest now inches away from mine. My brother gulped and then began to thrust. Slowly at first. It was clear he was nervous, I was the first guy he ever fucked. This guy just happened to be his younger brother.

As soon as Aiden found a good pelvic rhythm, he sped up. His head was turned away from me as he drilled his cock inside me. The cock rubbed against my prostate shooting a strong bolt of pleasure through my body. I almost let out a loud moan but was able to catch myself with my mouth.

Aiden's breathing became more rapid and deep as he moved his pelvis back and forth. The rapid speed made us both let out soft moans, but we both knew we wanted to scream out the pleasure we were experiencing.

Then the moment came, Aiden's pelvic thrusts began to slow. The climax we both wanted was arriving and I wanted it all. I wanted all of us cum inside me.

The first shot of cum came with a light wince on his face. His moans turned into light cries as the rest of his load poured out. The thrusting stopped and slowly, Aiden began to lower his body onto mine. When he was done, his head rested on my chest and his breathing was against my soft skin. My hand moved up his body and stopped at his back and slowly moved up and down. He was exhausted. He had a year of pent up sexual desire. A blowjob is a blowjob, but fucking someone was something else. A whole different experience. An experience I was happy to share with my brother.

Aiden and I stayed in this position for a few minutes, the both of us watching the sky light up in random colors. "You know, I didn't think fucking a man would feel so good," Aiden said, his right cheek rested on my chest.

I looked down at him and said, "Yeah, it's a good time. I'm glad we were able to experience this together."

Aiden looked up at me and said, "Yeah, me too."

Aiden pulled out his deflated cock from my hole and then I went to the bathroom to clean myself.

When I came back to the room, Aiden was laying on the bed in his underwear. I climbed into the bed with him and began to talk for a bit before going to bed.

The next morning, the four of us went to the airport to drop off Aiden. At the gate of the plane tunnel, Aiden said his goodbyes. First to my mother, then my father and finally me. We hugged each other and Aiden whispered in my ear saying, "I'm going to miss you. Thank you so much for everything you did for me this weekend. I hope to come back soon."

Holding back tears I said, "I love you Aiden, I will miss you. Be safe out there."

The hug ended and Aiden walked down the tunnel to be missed for another year or two. At least I knew that my brother was something else this time. We had a wonderful moment with each other, something I knew would happen again.


12