A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt then turned to the beautiful woman sitting next to him, "Chrissie - so tell me what YOU want."

Chrissie had obviously thought this through, and without hesitation replied "Bob, Kurt is going to take me tonight. He's going to have me beg for his delicious cock and he's going to use me in any way he likes. In the process he's going to make you a cuckold. If tonight works out as I hope it will, I may never need to rely on your pathetic little penis ever again."

Throughout Chrissie's declaration, Bob could feel himself getting hard, and since he wasn't wearing underwear under the dress slacks, his erection became apparent to both Kurt and Chrissie.

Kurt said "Bob, why don't you stand up and drop those pants and take off the shirt. Let's see what Chrissie has had to work with for the past 8 years."

At this Bob, stood and sheepishly began to remove his shirt. He was fit, but he could tell that his chest and arms paled in comparison to what Kurt had under his shirt, and he rightfully assumed that this applied to just about every other part of his body as well. When Bob finally stood naked before Kurt and Chrissie, Chrissie leaned in and whispered something in Kurt's ear. He nodded and whispered back to her.

Chrissie's hands then went to Kurt's belt and began opening his pants. Kurt stood and ask Chrissie removed his pants and his boxerbriefs, Bob saw Kurt's still flaccid penis emerge. Even in its flaccid state, Kurt's monster was larger than Bob. Chrissie stood up and went to her purse. While she was getting her phone, Kurt went to stand next to Bob, the difference in size more apparent when the two were next to one another. Kurt began to slowly stroke himself, causing his erection to grow to at least half staff. When Chrissie returned with the phone, she opened it to the camera app and took a series of shots comparing the two.

"I'm going to keep at least one of these in my 'favorites' folder on my phone so I can recall just what I've been missing" she announced.

Bob recoiled a bit from this humiliation, and Kurt sensing the shift in the room told Bob to go sit back down in the chair. Kurt moved to Chrissie who was now the only one in the room still clothed and began to kiss her as he ran his hands across her body, slowly and deliberately caressing her lower back, behind and breasts. He then reached down to Chrissie's hemline and pulled the dress up and over her head, standing back to admire Chrissie's lithe body clad only in the burgundy panties and black stockings.

As he did so, Kurt held out the dress, and without looking at him he said "Bob, please take this lovely dress and hang it up in the bedroom closet. And while you're at it, please fold your own clothes and put those by the front hallway."

Bob scrambled to his feet to do as he was told. When he returned to the living room, Kurt and Chrissie were locked in a full body embrace and kiss, running their hands over one another. Kurt turned Chrissie around so she was facing away from him and toward Bob and began nibbling on her ear and her neck while he slowly and sensually stroked her body. Chrissie's eyes eventually opened and she caught Bob's stare as she reached behind herself to stroke Kurt's cock.

Kurt moved her once again, bending Chrissie over the loveseat as he ground his pelvis into her. His right hand reached around now and dived between Chrissie's legs as she gasped in surprise at Kurt's large rough hands manipulating her pussy.

Kurt looked up and instructed Bob "Go into the bedroom and lay up against the headboard and wait for us. Oh and put a towel down under you please. "

Bob speedwalked to the master bathroom and grabbed a folded fresh towel from the shelf, returning to the bedroom, he laid it under where he would be sitting, and then sat back leaning on the headboard of the bed. Soon, Chrissie and Kurt entered the room and at Kurt's direction, Chrissie lay down on her back on the bed, her head on Bob's chest. She grabbed Bob's hands in her own, and as Kurt approached the bed, she spread her legs to welcome him.

Kurt stood at the foot of the bed admiring the scene before him. Chrissie splayed out for him, supported by Bob, waiting impatiently for Kurt to enter her.

Kurt looked up and caught Bob's eye. "A few things. First of all Bob, this is the last time I'll address you as Bob. From now on when we're alone, you'll be 'cuck' or 'cucky'. Secondly, this is the closest you're going to get to me taking your wife, so enjoy it. From now on you won't be on the bed with us ever again. Finally, I want you to focus on the sounds your wife will be making as well as how her body moves and vibrates when she cums. This is why you asked me to take your wife, so take it all in.

Bob swallowed deep, as he felt Chrissie squeeze his hands to indicate her anticipation and excitement. He nodded to Kurt and said "Kurt, please make my wife your own."

Needing no further invitation, Kurt got up on the bed and began slowly feeding his long thick cock into Chrissie's dripping pussy. He took his time to slowly enter her, and Bob could feel her tense as she adjusted to the size of the cock that was now fucking her. True to Kurt's prediction, Bob could feel Chrissie thrash and hear her moan. He could feel her muscles contract and relax as Kurt's cock entered her. Kurt then grabbed her hips and began slowly by deeply thrusting his entire length into Chrissie, causing her to yell out in both pain and pleasure.

Bob held on for dear life, almost like he was taming a bronco. After about 10 minutes of solid fucking, Kurt pulled out and moved further up the bed to feed his cock to Chrissie's mouth. Bob had a front row seat to Chrissie's pleasuring of Kurt, and he marveled at the length girth, and also the size of Kurt's balls. He could see Kurt clenching his abdominal muscles as Chrissie worked her magic. Finally, Kurt moved back down, and physically rolled Chrissy over so she was facing away from him, her face now in line with Bob's. As Kurt moved to take her again, Bob could see the ecstasy in Chrissie's face as he took her and made her his.

Bob lay there mesmerized by the sounds Chrissie was making and the expression on her face, almost missing the point when Kurt cried out and began filling her. Chrissie gasped as yet another orgasm rolled over her, probably putting her in double-digit category for orgasms this evening.

When Kurt pulled out, Chrissie continued to clench Bob as the orgasms left her body. She knelt up to change the angle and Bob felt the lovers combined cum began to drip down onto him and the bed. Chrissie leant forward and gave Bob a kiss, crying as she whispered her thanks to him for giving her to Kurt for the evening.

As Kurt stepped away from the bed, he gently grabbed Chrissie's hand and pulled her with him, leaving Bob on the bed, among the sweat-stained and cum-filled sheets.

"Cuck. I'm going to get your wife something to drink so she can recover. Go get fresh sheets from the hall closet and change the bedding before we get back" Kurt directed.

Bob sat there, realizing the power exchange that had just taken place. He was now no longer 'Bob'. He was 'Cuck' and he wasn't enjoying the afterglow, he was assigned a job. Bob looked down and saw a puddle of pre-cum on his own stomach. He must have been leaking like a sieve the entire time, but surprisingly he wasn't hard. At some point during Kurt and Chrissie's tryst, he had lost his erection, and his small penis was now embarrassingly even smaller.

Bob stood from the bed, stretched and attended the task. He took the dirty sheets and found a washer/dryer in another hallway closet and washed them, while he retrieved a new set of sheets and remade the bed, taking pride in his work.

As he finished, Bob turned around upon hearing Kurt and Chrissie enter the room. Chrissie tossed a black velvet bag to Bob, and told him to get his chastity device back on. Bob went to the bathroom to clean-up and did as he was told, returning to the bedroom to find Kurt and Chrissie embracing and whispering to one another.

Chrissie sensed rather than saw Bob, and turned to provide him the lock. She took the key from the hasp and put it on the nightstand. "You were a leaky mess while Kurt was fucking me. Why don't you go put on some underwear so you don't mess up the place again."

Bob protested "I didn't bring underwear Chrissie."

"Well then, just put on mine. Lord knows I won't need them tonight" Chrissie laughed.

As Bob turned to leave, Kurt spoke out "Oh and close the bedroom door on the way out Cuck. I'll yell out if we need something. There's some snacks in the cabinet next to the fridge, and go ahead and have a beer."

Bob turned and left. He enjoyed the snacks and the beer in the living room but could hear the sounds of Chrissie and Kurt through the closed door. Chrissie was making sounds he had never heard before and he could tell that she was getting quite the workout. As Bob listened to Chrissie's moans and screams and laughter, his cage felt tighter. Five weeks of not cumming, Friday night's edging session, and now first watching in person and then listening to his wife get what sounded like the fucking of a lifetime from her bull had him on edge. He closed his eyes and recalled the look in Chrissies eyes earlier this evening when she was in his arms and being fucked from behind by Kurt. Her face had contorted into a mixture of joy, pain, surprise and excitement. He had never seen that look in Chrissies eyes before, and he reveled in the fact that this was something that they had experienced together.

Finally he heard his name being called. "Hey Cuck. Cucky. Come on in here" called Kurt.

Bob returned to the room to see Kurt hopping out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower now and then head out to the kitchen. Why don't you hop in here with your beautiful wife and help her out. Bob quickly got under the covers with Chrissie. He could feel the heat emanating from her body, and the sheen of sweat on her body. She was breathing deeply and every once in a while her body would shudder. Bob put his arm around her and spooned her from behind. He felt Chrissie's hand reach back and grab his own hand tightly. She pulled it across her chest and encouraged Bob to get closer to her.

After a while Chrissie spoke - "Are you still wearing my panties?" she laughed. "You'll need to take those off or you're going to ruin them for me, and tonight I'm going to need them on the way home!"

Bob laughed with her. "Yeah, I really can't believe I'm wearing womens panties. Next time we do this, I need to be better prepared."

They laughed together, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. When they fell silent, Bob asked "Do you want me to go down on you?"

"Oh my God NO! I'm a mess down there. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I'm not ready for that. Let's hold that off until tomorrow. I need a sleep and a shower" she responded.

Bob indicated that he understood. He kissed Chrissies neck, noticing for the first time some bite marks and hickeys that Kurt had left behind. Finally Chrissie pushed him back so she could get up to go to the bathroom. She turned to Bob and said "Panties please! And can you go get my purse? I need a pad."

Bob hopped out of bed and walked naked - but for his cage - into the living room and found Chrissie's purse. Instead of taking out the pad, he picked up the whole purse and started heading back to the bedroom.

"Hey cuck, how'd that go?" he heard Kurt ask.

"Oh hey. Ummm. good? She's cleaning up right now, but thanks for bringing me in to reconnect with her."

Kurt responded "That's one special lady you have there. You're a lucky guy to have found that, I'm totally jealous. "

Bob nodded his thanks and headed back to the bedroom. He was a little confused by Kurt's statement. Here was the guy who had just fucked his wife 3 ways from Sunday and he was telling Bob how lucky he was?

Bob knocked on the door, and then reached in to put Chrissie's purse on the vanity. He saw her reflected in the mirror, in the shower/tub using a spray wand and spraying down her stomach and legs.

"Oh hey. Thanks hon! I'll be out in a minute."

Kurt went out the bedroom and noticed that the sheets were a mess. He recalled that there was a third set of sheets in the hallway, and went to go change out the sheets again as a gesture to Kurt. As he moved around the bedroom, he noticed a glint of light from the nightstand, and recognized it as the key to his chastity device. He made a mental note to remind Chrissie to pick it up before they left. Behind him, he heard Chrissie exit the bathroom and reach into the closet for her dress.

"Oh my God, these stockings are ruined. I went to put them back on, but they were so laddered that they would make me look like a total slut if I wore them out" Chrissie laughed.

She put on her dress and headed out to go get a drink of water from the kitchen while Bob finished making the bed, taking pride in the job he had done. As he headed down the hall, he checked to see that the first set of sheets were done in the washer. He moved that set to the dryer and then started a second load in the washer. Satisfied he returned to the living room and found Kurt and Chrissie sitting on the couch together talking quietly.

"Hey so, we're gonna take off" Chrissie said, standing and grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes. Bob quickly dressed, and Kurt escorted them to the door. He gave Chrissie a goodbye hug and kiss, and shook Bob's hand.

When they got home, Chrissie headed right to the bathroom and took a full shower. Bob got ready for bed using the vanity at the guest bathroom. He put out some food for the cat, made sure all the doors were locked and then hopped in bed. He found Chrissie in bed already asleep. Bob lay there and went over the events of the night and the past week and then finally drifted off the sleep.

The next day, Bob was up before Chrissie. He made coffee and then put got out some berries and yogurt for her and sat down to check texts and emails. Soon, her heard stirring from upstairs, and then was greeted by Chrissie's tired but smiling face. She made a beeline for the coffee, and then reached into the kitchen cabinet to get out some ibuprofen. "Sore" was all he heard her say before she downed some ibuprofen with a coffee chaser.

Bob chuckled to himself. Chrissie hadn't had much to drink last night, but she was moving like she was hung over. She moved over the table and thanked him for getting her favorite breakfast together. As she spooned blueberries on top of her yogurt, she started to speak. "Oh my God. My head is still spinning from last night."

"Right?" Bob intoned.

"I can't tell you how many times I came last night, and I still can't get the thought of looking you in the eye as Kurt took me that first time. You were so sweet to be there for me. Thank you!"

Bob blushed slightly. "So tell me more. I could hear you from the living room, and it sounded like you were in another dimension."

"I think I might have blacked out at some point. A lot of it was a blur. Kurt was just relentless. After he came that first time when you were in the room, he was like the Energizer Bunny - just going and going and going. Could you hear us from the living room?"

"Hon. I think everyone in that apartment building could hear you last night! You were making noises and saying things I never heard you say before" Bob informed her.

"I uh... yeah. So it was like Kurt opened up a valve last night. I couldn't get enough, but I'm so thankful that you gave me that gift last night." Chrissie started to get emotional and had to choke back some tears. "What you gave me was amazing, and I don't know if I can thank you enough."

Bob blushed a bit. "Well, I promised to make your dreams come true, right?". So what do you want to do today.

Chrissie looked him in the eye and said "I want you to make love to me. Kurt said it was called 'reclaiming' and that it was important." Chrissie's hand went to the necklace, and then stopped as she realized that the key wasn't on the necklace. "Oh my God, Your KEY! Its not here. Oh shit oh shit oh shit."

Bob recalled seeing the key on the nightstand in Kurts bedroom. "Its okay he said, getting up and moving to the freezer. He opened the door and pulled out a plastic cup from the back of the freezer. "Remember, we have the spare key frozen in this cup. Its okay."

Chrissie started crying again. "No, its not okay. I totally was thinking only of me. That's so inconsiderate. Here. Give me that, I'll thaw it." Chrissie stood up and took the iced over cup and peered into it to look for the key. She put a pot of water on the stove, and floated the cup with the key in the middle.

"Why don't you keep an eye on this. When you can get the key out, bring it to the bedroom. I'm going to go get myself together" Chrissie promised, leaving the room.

Bob was left in the kitchen, and began putting away the breakfast items. Just then his phone rang, it was Kurt.

"Hey Cuck. How you doing this morning" asked Kurt.

The name still stung a bit, but Bob wasn't deterred. "Hey Kurt. I'm great, just cleaning up breakfast right now. Thanks again for last night you really made it special for the both of us."

"Yeah so Cuck. You guys left something behind."

"We just realized that. I'm in the process of getting the spare key" Bob responded.

"Okay good. I was a little confused - didn't know if that was an accident or on purpose. We never really discussed me keeping your key, and I thought it was a little odd" Kurt explained.

"No. I get it. I get it." Kurt said. He eyed the slowly melting ice in the pot. The ice had melted enough to free it from the plastic cup, so Bob reached in and dumped the ice directly in the water and removed the cup. "We've got it covered, but I appreciate the call."

Kurt continued, "So listen I'm out of town this week on business, so if you guys want to get together again, it will have to be next week. I think that's actually good, because it will give you guys some time to think about last night and make sure you're good with it. For my part, I'd really like to spend some more time with both of you."

Bob replied "Both of us? Sorry, I'm a little lost here."

Kurt responded almost immediately, "Yeah of course. Look, remember when we met and I said this is my 'thing'? Well, I mean that because first - I really love getting to have sex with beautiful women like your wife. But, I also really get off on cuckolding guys too. I don't mean that in a mean way, but its like .. remember when you left and you changed the bedding without being asked to? I like that. It gives me a sense that you respect me. And the fact that you were there in the living room listening to us. So, not all cucks like you are that patient and understanding. Some guys would be at the door, or trying to get in the middle of it. No, you're a really good guy. You must love your wife, and its really special that you gave her to me. Listen, I gotta go. Do you want me to drop off this key, or are you good with just the spare?"

"I think we're good with the spare. It'll give us a reason to see you again soon. Thanks for calling Kurt" Bob replied and hung up the phone. Bob grabbed a ladle and fished the key out of the pan of water, and then headed to the bedroom.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" Chrissie asked as he entered the room.

Bob walked over and responded "Oh Kurt called. He found the key. Wanted to know whether you left it on purpose!".

They both laughed a bit, and then Bob realized that Chrissie was sitting on the bed wearing his favorite lingerie. Gosh, it had been months since she'd worn that for him. It was a litle red and black basque that pushed up her gorgeous breasts. Below was a pair of matching red and black crotchless panties.