A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie caught his gaze, "I would have put on some stockings for you, but the pair that goes with this ensemble got ruined last night."

Chrissie's reminder of the previous evening brought Bob out of his stupor. He cleared his thoughts and then leaned forward to give her the key and watched as she moved to unlock it. Chrissie looked up at him as she unlocked it, not breaking eye contact as she removed the lock and the tube. Bob reached down and manueavered himself out of the oval ring, and then started massaging himself back to life.

Chrissie lay back on the bed, and still looking him in the eye, started playing with herself. She spread her legs further and leaned her head back, arching her back as her fingers massaged and then penetrated her sex. Bob's penis sprung to life, and he stepped forward as Chrissie removed her finger from her sex and seductively put it in her mouth.

As Bob moved up on the bed and positioned himself, his left hand stroked her side through the basque and then moved up to grasp the swell of Chrissie's breast. He breathed in her scent - a combination of perfume and the musk of her sex. Bob moved forward and put the tip of his cock at her entrance, and then slowly sunk in. Chrissie's arm wrapped around his neck and pulled him to her. Bob reveled in the wet warmth that surrounded his cock. It had been weeks since he had been in this position, and despite the fact that he knew he was on a hare trigger after all the teasing and sexual excitement of the past week, he wanted it to last.

Chrissie whimpered as he entered her and sighed once their bodies met as Bob bottomed out. Bob whispered to her - "Is this still alright?"

Chrissie closed her eyes and said "I love having you in me. Its so different from last night, but its so comforting to feel you and your body next to mine. Fuck me lover."

Bob complied, driving himself as deep as he could go. Chrissie took the pounding for a while and then signaled she wanted to be on top. As she climbed onto Bob and settled down onto his cock, her hands rested on his chest. Chrissie used the leverage to settle her clit down and stimulate it on Bob's pubic bone, starting to move faster. Bob felt himself losing control and announced that he was close.

Chrissie urged him to hold off, but saw that Bob was too far gone. At this moment, she lay down on him and whispered in his ear. "Fill me with that cum, lover, and then you're going to clean me out like my good little cuckold."

Hearing this, Bob exploded, dumping weeks of pent-up orgasm a deeply as he could into his wife's pussy. It seemed like it went on for several minutes, until Bob stopped shaking with orgasm. He looked up to make eye contact with Chrissie, and then shrank back as she alit from his crotch and moved to hover over his mouth.

"You offered to do this last night, and I think someday we'll get there. This should be good practice."

With that Bob was surrounded by the musky sex-smelling warmth of Chrissie and did his best to clean up all of his offering. When he was done, and after Chrissie had ridden his face to another orgasm, they lay together and drifted off to sleep.

Bob awoke to Chrissie gently playing with his cock. Chrissie saw his eyes open and kissed him on the cheek. "I love your little cock. Its so cute, and after last night it was so comforting to have this little fella back."

"Tell me how Kurt's cock feels" Bob prompted her.

"Oh my God. I can't even. Its long, but its the girth that gets me. Oh my goodness I felt like it was splitting me in two. At one point I tried to blow him, but I struggled to get it in my mouth."

Chrissie's admission gave Bob that cuckold kick to the gut that he had gotten a few times last night, but he didn't say anything preferring to let her finish.

"I really want to see him again. Would you be okay with that?" she asked.

Bob laughed, "Well since he has the other key to my chastity cage I think we kinda have to! But yeah, I liked him. He did a nice job of including us, and I'd like to continue. He told me this morning that he's out of town this week, so its going to be another week until we can get together with him."

"Well, if my cycle stays the same, that's good because I should be getting my period in the next day or two." Chrissie added, "Anyway, I need to get to the gym and get some cardio in so I can keep up with you and Kurt."

Bob laughed and stroked Chrissie's shoulder. Things were taking a life of their own, and he kinda liked it.