A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple adds cuckolding to their repertoire.
8.3k words
4.17
29.8k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers

This is the second chapter of a new story series. My previous stories were about a couple involved in femdom, but didn't involve cuckolding at all. I had a bunch of people ask for a story like that, so I started this one. My original story series involved chastity play that did NOT move on to cuckolding, but this one does go in that direction, as it's a common theme and there's some ground to explore there for me as an author.

So you've been warned. This is a cuckolding story. It's honestly not my thing, but I'm trying it out so I can learn more about it. If you don't like cuckolding stories, please stop reading now, hit the 'back' button on your browser and move on.

---

Bob sat in the restaurant booth, nervously. He kept checking his watch - knowing he was early, but anticipating a 1:1 meeting with Kurt. This was the same restaurant booth that he and Chrissie had sat in just a week before for their first meeting with Kurt, but now he knew it was real. He had made up his mind and was going to ask Kurt to be Chrissie's Bull, and officially make him a cuckold.

A cuckold. The word didn't really roll off Bob's tongue. When he and Chrissie started experimenting and playing with some kinky things, cuckoldry (as it was called) was a back-burner issue. Bob's primary interest was in male chastity and female domination; however the more he dived into the chastity aspect, the more he saw that in some ways it went hand-in-glove with cuckolding. Part of the chastity play that he and Chrissie had instituted involved 'SPH' or Small Penis Humiliation. Bob knew he wasn't the most endowed guy on the planet, and although Chrissie had never complained in the years they'd been together, once they started down that road, it was like they couldn't stop.

Now that he was locked up for long stretches at a time, Chrissie would often tease him by commenting on how small he was; how he couldn't satisfy her, or really any woman, and Bob really got off on it. It didn't take long until Chrissie insisted on using a strap-on dildo to replace Bob when he was in chastity, and he noted that the dildo that they used - at about 6" long was probably 2" longer than he was naturally. It was weird to see a larger appendage between his legs, but he knew that she thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of the longer and girthier lifelike dildo.

And now he was here. Chrissie had told him that Kurt was much bigger than he was, much bigger than the strap-on dildo in fact, and that this - while not the only factor - was one of the factors that piqued her interest in having him as a sex partner.

Bob considered this all, feeling himself grow a bit in his chastity cage. He reached down to adjust it slightly when he heard Kurt approach the table.

"Bob. You got here early. Wow. I didn't expect that. Great to see you again" Kurt said, announcing his presence.

Bob went to go stand up to greet Kurt, but the chastity cage caught on something in his pants, and he stutter-stepped. Kurt stopped him "No no, sit down" and then sat himself on the bench opposite Bob. After a few bits of small talk, an uneasy silence fell across the table. Bob realized that the last time they were together that Chrissie had been there to carry the conversation. She was always good like that - the social lodestone that he could rely upon at parties or family gatherings.

When Kurt's drink arrived, they both toasted one another and then Kurt broke the ice. "So you have something to ask me. Might as well do so."

Bob took a deep breath and mustered up his courage: "Kurt. I'd like to ask you to take Chrissie as a lover."

Silence.

Bob continued "I'd like you to please take Chrissie as a lover as her Bull, and please cuckold me."

"And why should I do that?" Kurt pressed.

"I'd like you do that because Chrissie is intrigued by you, and I'm convinced that you could be a much better lover to her than I could ever be."

"And why is that?" Kurt prompted.

"While Chrissie and I have a loving relationship, and want to continue to do so, I can't satisfy her. Over the past few months I've realized that I'm not physically capable of doing so, because I have a small penis."

"There are a lot of small penises out there, why do you need to be cuckolded?" Kurt continued.

Bob took another drink both to muster up some courage and to consider his answer. "Over the past few months I found that I'm much better at giving Chrissie orgasms orally, and that if I want her to be truly sexually satisfied that she needs a man who can provide her a more complete experience. Please Kurt, I'm asking you to become my wife's Bull."

Kurt sat back and smiled. "Okay. Okay I think that was sincere, and I think that you have a good understanding of what you're asking for. I hope you understand why we are doing this in person. First that shows respect to me, and secondly it shows respect to your lovely wife."

Bob nodded his understanding.

"So before we go any further, I'm going lay out some more information for you. I've covered some of this with Chrissie, but I want you to hear it directly from me. Remember when I told you earlier this week that I'm a bull, not a boyfriend?"

Bob nodded again.

"Well, I mean that" Kurt continued. "And as a bull, I have a way of doing things. First, I play safe. That means I only play with couples that are monogamous with me. Chrissie went out last week and got an STD test which - as I'm sure you probably could have guessed - is clear. I also get tested regularly. When I'm involved with a couple like you all, I generally don't play around unless its with another cuckold couple that is also safe."

"The reason I do this," Kurt continued "is because I believe in bareback sex. As such, I also need to know that I won't become a daddy. I understand that Chrissie can't have children and isn't on any birth control, so that takes that out of the way."

"So next - I need to know whether YOU want to be involved at all."

Bob gave him a questioning look.

"What I mean is there are some cuckolds who want to suck me off or to have sex with me. Is that something you're interested in?"

Bob immediately blurted out "Oh my God no!"

Kurt laughed a bit, taking another drink. "I didn't think so. Chrissie said you weren't interested in that, and by the speed of your response I see that she's right. I just need to know now before we do anything. Let me make myself clear - I'm very interested in your wife, but not so much in you, however what we're doing require all three of us to be involved in some way and on the same page."

Bob nodded his understanding, "So if I wanted to be there, can I be there?"

Kurt nodded. "Okay so in the beginning I'm going to want you to be there. In fact the first time I take your wife, I think its important that you be there during and afterwards, because nothing can prepare you for what the experience will be like for both of you, and for me of course. Also, there's a possibility that Chrissie might get cold feet. If that's the case, I'll likely take off, and you'll need to be there with her to get her through it. It isn't uncommon for something like that to happen."

Kurt waited for that to sink in with Bob. When he was satisfied, he moved on "If we keep it up after that first time, we'll figure out what your role is. I'm hoping at some point to have an overnight with your wife, and then possibly a weekend away. I'll promise you that when and if that happens, I'll look out for her and make sure she's safe."

Bob said "Okay thanks. I've read stories about Bulls sharing wives, and I'm not..."

Kurt cut him off. "Okay so what you've read is porn. I don't do that. Remember when I said I play safe - I'm serious about that. I don't share women around. Now - if things don't work out for us - like if I see that Chrissie and I aren't a fit, I may refer her to another bull with whom she might get along with better, but that's a big maybe, and a big if, and its hopefully not something we need to think about now."

Bob nodded his understanding and said "Okay so, what's the next step?"

Kurt acknowledged the question and said "How about we meet at my place tomorrow night. I'll text you the address, and I'll reach out tonight by phone to Chrissie to invite you both as well. I'll give her some ideas of what to wear etc. Don't plan on staying over - this is just a 'get to you know better' type of thing."

"What about me?" Bob asked.

"Well, I know you and Chrissie are playing with chastity. I'm going to ask her to unlock you before tomorrow night" Kurt said.

"Well why? I mean, I'm not going to be..." Bob stuttered out.

Kurt raised his hand to calm Bob down. "No. You're right. You're not going to be having sex with your wife tomorrow night, however I want you to be there uncaged so we can establish my role. Trust me, you'll understand tomorrow."

Bob didn't 100% understand where this was going, but he nodded in agreement. It had been a few weeks since he had been uncaged so he was definitely looking forward to it.

"And finally. Let me be clear. When we're together - maybe not like this in a bar or a restaurant, I'll be referring to you as 'cuck' or 'cucky'. Chrissie says you get off on humiliation, so I'll do that, but I won't do it in a mean way. I mean, at the end of the night you're going home with your wife, and you've got to maintain that relationship with her. I'm filling a part of that relationship, but not the whole thing. Right?"

Bob responded. "Thanks. I get it."

Kurt finished his drink and said "One more thing. Tomorrow you're going to help your wife get ready. She's going to ask you to prepare her for tomorrow, meaning helping her get dressed, helping her bathe, all that stuff. This is part of your role as the cuckold, so you need to get used to it."

When Bob got home that evening, Chrissie was waiting for him. She had taken a late afternoon appointment to have her hair cut and her nails done, and she looked great.

"I understand you and Kurt had a good talk" Chrissie opened with. "I just got off the phone with him, and we're going over to his place tomorrow evening at 8:00. He said you would know where to go, and he said you'd help me get ready."

Bob responded "Yeah. Kurt really knows his shit. I can't say it was the most comfortable conversation for me, but he isn't just doing this for laughs, he really seems to understand what he's doing, and he really seems to care about you. I'm really starting to look forward to it."

Chrissie smiled and asked "And what are you looking forward to, dear?"

Bob thought a minute and then responded "I'm looking forward to seeing you happy and satisfied. I'm looking forward to hearing you orgasm as another man gives you something that I can't. I'm looking forward to taking this to the next level."

Chrissie smiled and nodded. "Good answer. Good answer! So I guess Kurt told you that he wants you unlocked for tomorrow."

"Yeah. That kinda threw me for a loop" Bob responded.

"I think tomorrow is about Kurt establishing his place in our relationship. What's interesting is that he told me to unlock you, but to bring the cage and key with me, so I'm sure he's got a plan. He also told me that neither of us is to cum tonight."

Chrissie could see the disappointment in Bob's eyes, but she smiled and said "Here's the key. Go ahead and unlock, clean yourself thoroughly and shave, and then come back for inspection. And no playing in the shower - keep the door open so I can check on you!"

Bob took the key and headed to the shower. He'd been wanting to ask for a chance to shave his penis and balls, but he bristled at bit at Chrissie's instructions to leave the door open. He was looking forward to at least playing a little bit. After a hot shower, with a pause to lather and shave and then another rinse, he felt like a new man. Bob came out of the shower, drying his hair with the towel to find Chrissie in the bedroom. She was sitting on a dining room chair she had brought into the bedroom. Chrissie was absorbed with something on her phone, and looked up to see Bob enter the room.

"Put the towel on the bed and then sit on it. We're going to try something here, and I made sure Kurt was okay with it first" Chrissie declared.

Bob raised his eyebrow, wondering what exactly he was getting into now, but sat on the bed, putting his now disassembled and cleaned cage on the bed next to himself. He returned the key Chrissie, and she in turn gave him a small bottle of lube.

"Remember the sex quiz we took? There was a box to check "Yes, No, and Maybe" for 'Edging'. So tonight we're going to do some edge play. Do you know what that means?

"It means I get to stroke, but I can't cum?" Bob asked.

"Exactly. We're going to edge you a few times tonight. I've been reading up on it while you've been in the shower. The goal tonight is going to be 8 edges, to celebrate the 8 years we've been married. Edging means we take you right to the edge of an orgasm, and then stop."

Bob replied "I've got it. Its been a few weeks since I've been out of the cage so I don't think this is going to be a problem." Bob poured some lube on his hand and started working his shaft. He already had a semi- and it didn't take long for him to get going.

Chrissie sat across from him and began her litany about how small Bob's penis was. "Oh honey, it's been so long since I've seen you out of the cage. I always thought it was the cage that made your little guy so small, but I guess he's just like that."

This only got Bob more excited, so Chrissie continued "Maybe it's me though. Maybe after looking at all those pictures of those Bulls who wanted to meet me, I just expected that you'd have a normal sized cock, and not a little penis like that."

This last statement pushed Bob even further, and he stopped stroking, both of them watching as his penis waved in the air. Chrissie handed him a bottle of water that she had next to her chair and Bob and she waited for his excitement level to drop.

They continued like this several times, Bob's hand covered in lube and pre-cum. At one point, Chrissie upped the ante and told Bob that he was only able to stroke using his thumb and his pointer finger, emphasizing how diminutive in size he was. Finally, they reached the 8th edge. Bob's blood boiled with the endorphin release of almost cumming, and Chrissie sat back to observe her work. She stood up, walked over to Bob and gave him a deep kiss, to heighten the pleasure, then moved her head to speak softly into his ear. "Now can I trust you not to touch yourself tonight without the cage?"

Bob nodded and confirmed he could. He went and got a pair of boxer briefs from the drawer and then headed downstairs to cool off and to make sure the house was locked and lights off. When he climbed the stairs again, he found Chrissie already tucked into bed, her back turned to Bob's side, indicating that there would be no further cuddling that night.

Saturday morning came, and Bob woke, feeling the strange sensation of freedom. He was almost tempted to start stroking himself again, but caught himself remembering the promise he had made to Chrissie. The day revolved around some household tasks - cleaning windows and repairing some trim that had come loose from one of the doors. Chrissie had stepped out for a few hours to do some shopping, and when she returned, she told him to get cleaned up as it was time to get ready for their date.

Bob ordered some dinner from GrubHub and then went to the bedroom looking for Chrissie. He heard the shower running, and as he stripped to take his own shower he noticed some clothing lying on the bed. Chrissie had picked out a tight black dress with a deep scooped back. The bed also had some black stockings and a burgundy thong. He noticed no bra, and figured that the dress precluded her from wearing one. Bob also noticed that his cage was sitting on the bed in the black velvet bag that had come with it when they ordered it online a few months ago.

"Honey are you there?" Chrissie called out from the shower. "I'd like to teach you to shave my legs, and you know... 'no time like the present'. "

Bob hurried to the bathroom, stripping off his clothes on the way. He had asked her before for this priviledge, and was excited to finally get the chance to shave Chrissie's long legs. After a bit of instruction from Chrissie, he got into position and slowly and deliberately shaved her legs without nicking her. Chrissie then took over and touched-up her pubic area, commenting that Kurt had requested that she be clean-shaven at all times. Bob knelt in the shower listening to this and watching her carefully move the razor along the area that was now denied to him. He felt himself getting hard, but remembered his promise to respect Chrissie and respect Kurt's wishes.

Finally Chrissie finished and stepped out of the shower. Bob took a quick shower to wash the day off himself. When he stepped out of the shower and into the bedroom, he found Chrissie sitting at the makeup table in just a short robe. She had dried her hair and blown-out the curls so it was seductively straight with just a hint of a curl as it reached her neck, and was now busy doing her eye makeup.

Without looking, Chrissie told Bob to get dressed in a pair of nice slacks and a button-down shirt she had taken out for him. "Don't bother with underwear, I have a feeling you won't be needing that tonight" she instructed.

Bob quickly got dressed, unused to the feeling of freeballing after so many weeks of chastity. His phone buzzed announcing that the GrubHub driver had arrived, and he went downstairs to get the order. Chrissie joined him in her robe and they had a quick but delicious meal. While Bob stowed the leftovers, Chrissie returned to the bedroom and directed Bob to do the same.

When he returned to the bedroom, he found Chrissie waiting for him. She directed him onto his knees and showed him how to pull the stockings up her legs. He then retrieved the panties and pulled those up past the thigh-high stockings. As Chrissie dropped the robe on the floor, Bob moved quickly to grab it and hang it on the door and then return with the dress which he carefully slid over her head, making sure not to mess with her eyelashes or makeup.

Chrissie shoed him out of the room, telling him to get the car ready while she put on some finishing touches. When she got to the car, she sat in the backseat while Bob drove. This was something Kurt had instructed her to do, to start building the distance between herself and Bob. This, along with the leg shaving and the dressing were all a part of conditioning Bob to willingly accept the cuckold role. He was literally preparing and delivering her to Kurt on a silver platter.

They pulled in to the parking lot for Kurt's condo, parking in a visitor slot and then taking the elevator to his 3rd floor apartment. Kurt met them at the door, with a handshake for Bob and a hug and kiss for Chrissie. Once the door was closed, he leaned in once more to give Chrissie a deeper kiss, and then moved to her neck to inhale her perfumed scent.

"Chrissie you don't disappoint" Kurt announced. "Bob, she is truly the entire package, and I really have you to thank for bringing her here tonight." Kurt then invited them into the living room and got drinks together for all of them. They briefly sat and caught up - Bob on a swivel chair and Kurt and Chrissie together on the loveseat. Kurt had his left arm casually around Chrissie's shoulder as he spoke,

"So Bob, I want you to repeat what you said to me at the restaurant" Kurt instructed.

Bob took a deep breath and said "Kurt, I'd be so happy and so grateful if you'd make me a cuckold by becoming my wife's lover. I am not able to satisfy her in the way that I'm sure you are, and because I love Chrissie so much I want her to have the best."

sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers