A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple continues to evolve their cuckold relationship.
5.9k words
4.25
23.8k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy529
sammy529
203 Followers

This is a story about cuckolding and chastity. If you don't like either of those subjects, there's a little Arrow button above here that allow you to go back and find something else to read. If you have something constructive to say, please do so. If you just want to point out that you're a real man and you don't like cuckolding, please find another way to entertain yourself.

This is my 3rd story series. All of my story series so far have dealt with strong women and the men who love them. While I included chastity play, CBT, femdom aspects into the first two stories, I didn't include cuckolding, as (in our experience) these things can be mutually exclusive. Writing this series has taught me a LOT about cuckolding -- I read a bunch of other pieces, went to sites like cuckoldmarriage.info, and the cuckoldconsultant, and even listened to some Podcasts (Keys and Anklet and Cuckoldress Venus). While I learned enough to write an amateurish story, I can't say that cuckolding is my thing, but I don't judge those who do it -- whether they're the cuckold, the cuckoldress, or the bull. Cheers to those who live or embrace this lifestyle, I wish you only the best.

This is Chapter 3 which concludes this story. I'm starting this chapter with very little exposition -- so if you didn't read Chapter 1 and 2, you're going to be a bit lost.

----

The next few weeks passed by in a blur. Generally, on a Friday or a Saturday night, Bob and Chrissie would head over to Kurt's place, where he would play with his new cuckold couple. After the first evening, Kurt put on hold the other women that he was courting as a bull, and concentrated on this new couple. It wasn't often that Kurt would find a couple that was so willing and compliant. Chrissie had turned from interested wife to a true slut for his cock. He didn't push it, but was convinced that he could get her to do almost anything to get her weekly attention from Kurt, and as she evolved into his cock and cumslut, he did his best to train her. From experience, he knew that his time with the couple was short -- perhaps a few months until Chrissie either decided she had sowed her wild oats, or until she moved on to something else.

Bob was another story. Kurt really liked Bob as a person and as a cuckold. Bob was pretty much down for anything Kurt and Chrissie had done so far, and took care of Chrissie and Kurt with little pushback. It wasn't often that he met a cuckold who was as amenable as Bob, but who wasn't a mincing little sissyboy. Kurt felt comfortable hanging out with Bob in the apartment as well as out in public, and he genuinely admired Bob for having the guts to be a cuckold.

Kurt thought over that last statement a bit more. Guts. People don't realize how gutsy you have to be to be a cuckold. Bob was confident enough in who he was to realize that while he was a great husband and partner to Chrissie, that he didn't measure up as a lover. He was gutsy enough to sit in front of Kurt and ask him to cuckold him, and then after Kurt had put Chrissie through her paces, he attended to Chrissie and treated her like the queen she was and gave his respect to Kurt as well.

Tonight was different though, thought Kurt. As he thought that, he reached down and grabbed Chrissie by the back of the head and pushed her further down his cock. "Come on my little slut, work that cock deeper" he demanded. Chrissie pulled back to take a quick breath, and then dived back onto his cock, her mouth drooling saliva and her eyes watering from the throatfucking that Kurt was giving her.

Tonight was the first "overnight date" between Kurt and Chrissie. This was also the first time that Bob had dropped Chrissie off and left to go home. Kurt had been vague about when Chrissie would be coming home, and Bob had half-heartedly tried to figure that out. He probably thought Kurt would drop her off in the morning, but Kurt knew from experience that Bob's cuckold angst would be fueled the longer she stayed with Kurt the next day. They didn't even have to do anything sexual -- they might just sit around and watch some Netflix or get some takeout. He briefly thought about going for a walk with her, but Chrissie had shown up in such a slutty outfit that there was no way she'd want to be seen in public.

Kurt reached down again and pulled Chrissie off his cock. Her eyeliner was running now and if she didn't look like a cock-hungry slut, she'd look like a raccoon. He gently grabbed her by the arm and nudged her up from the bed. "Go clean up a little bit, and then come back, I'm going to get something ready.

Chrissie compliantly stepped into the bathroom, and yelped a bit when she saw what she looked like in the mirror. The bathroom door closed and Chrissie went to work trying to clean her face up. "Oh my God" Chrissie thought to herself, "I look like one of those slutty porno women!" She washed her face and pulled the makeup kit that she had left at Kurt's apartment (she had a few necessities here .. some pads for nights when Kurt filled her up, makeup, some scrunchies for her hair, and a few extra pairs of panties). She looked at herself in the mirror -- Kurt had left some hickeys on her breasts. He was always careful to "mark her" as he called it where no one would see, but with bikini season coming up, she was going to have to have a talk with him about that.

She turned and looked at herself sideways in the mirror. Since she started seeing Kurt she'd been spending more time at the gym, and she could see the difference just in muscle tone. Chrissie liked what she saw, and judging by the looks and the guys who worked out in her proximity at the gym these days, so did others! Chrissie though briefly about the college age guy who had helped her with the freeweights last week. He was a hunk, but he was also about 15 years younger.

A knock on the bathroom door brought her out of her revery. "You might want to use the bathroom now if you need to" Kurt said cryptically through the door.

Chrissie was intrigued by this, but she went and sat down to pee. She saw her phone on the counter and reached up. There was a text from Bob about 45 minutes ago 'Just Got Home. See You Tomorrow. Love You!'. She thought about responding, but decided not to. Kurt had told her that this was a big step, and that Bob would really get off on the cuckolding if she went radio silent on him. Kurt had been right about most things regarding cuckolding, so she deferred to him on things like this. They had truly been lucky to meet him when they got started. Chrissie cleaned up, washed her hands and opened the door to the bedroom.

When her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom, she noticed that Kurt had made some additions to the room He had brought in an ottoman from the living room and placed it in the middle of the floor, and she could see some straps hanging from the bedposts.

Kurt touched her shoulder from behind, and Chrissie jumped slightly, not realizing he had been waiting for her just behind the door. He reached up over her head and gently slid a mask with eyeholes over her eyes. When she reached up to feel it, she found it was leather on the outside, but the inside felt much softer -- maybe a velveteen or velvet. Either way, it was comfortable. As she did this, she felt Kurt attaching leather cuffs to her wrists and then her ankles.

"Tonight, since you're staying -- we're going to play a little bit with some dominance" Kurt announced. "When we first met, you told me about 'Mistress Christine' which was some roleplay you did with Cucky. Well tonight let's see whether you are a Mistress Christine, or just Chrissie the Sub.

Chrissie felt the moisture build between her legs. Bob had wanted to play the sub -- and he was truly a sub to her -- but she *had* been intrigued about what it would be like to be in the same position. This might be why she had transitioned so easily into being Kurt's plaything. She loved when he forcibly took her or repositioned her during sex. Even earlier when he had facefucked her, she enjoyed it more than she had liked to admit. To be honest, she craved Kurt dominating her, they had just never come out and actually used the word.

Kurt guided her over to the ottoman and instructed Chrissie to lay across it. When she did, he connected her wrist cuffs to the Ottomans feet. He then slipped a ballgag in her mouth and tightened the strap around the back of her head. As he slipped a tennis ball into her right hand, he instructed her "If you get to the point where you need to stop, drop the tennis ball, and I'll stop right away. The tennisball is your safeword while you're gagged."

Chrissie nodded her understanding and felt the saliva starting to build again around the ballgag. 'That son of a bitch' she thought to herself. 'He had me clean up, and now he's going to put me through this. Ugh.... '.

Kurt stood behind Chrissie admiring her behind, and slowly running his hand down her back. He reached behind himself to the dresser and removed a leather flogger. This wouldn't hurt too much, but it was a great way to warm-up. Kurt began to lightly lay blows with the flogger up and down her back and her behind. He made sure to avoid the base of her spine, as that was a "no-go" in the BDSM world for fear of causing permanent injury. After a while, he started to rain down blows faster and faster, and then slowed to almost a trickle. Finally, when he saw her relaxing even more, he put down the flogger and picked up a leather paddle. It had the world 'SLUT' embossed one one side backwards, the result of which was leave the word on whatever it touched. Kurt turned it to the blank side, and began to paddle her beautiful behind, watching as it reddened under his blows. He increased the tempo and the intensity until he could hear her visibly shudder from the blows. A safety check on Chrissie showed her eyes beginning to well up with tears.

Kurt wanted to get her to the point of crying -- the point tonight was to just break her to him, but not cause her lasting marks or serious pain. He continued with the leather paddle, and then grabbing his phone, he flipped the paddle over so the word 'SLUT' was facing down and put one last swat across her left buttock. He took a picture with his phone.

Chrissie lay there, her breath coming so fast that she felt she had run a race, and the leather of the ottoman below her covered in the sweat that had poured from her body. She felt Kurts hand now -- lightly running up and down her back and across her sensitive behind.

"Man that's a gorgeous sight" Kurt exclaimed loud enough for Chrissie to hear. "By the end of the night I want you to focus on one thing.... I want you to focus on how you're going to beg me to take that ass the next time we meet."

Chrissie gasped. That wasn't a dealbreaker, but it was something she had been quite clearly reluctant to give to Kurt. Of course at this point, she knew that she would readily give her anal virginity to Kurt if he demanded it. She knew he would be both a competent as well as caring recipient of that last barrier, but she knew what he wanted -- he wanted her to beg for it. He wanted her to debase herself to the point that she couldn't deny that she had just said it in the heat of the moment.

Kurt moved down to release Chrissie's wrists from the ottoman. He stood her up, hugging her as his hands ran over her behind, feeling the heat emanate. "That's right my little slut, you're going to give up that ass to me, and you're going to be proud to do it."

He moved her to the bed, where he lay her on her back and tied her to the bedposts. From under the bed he produced additional straps to pull her legs apart, connecting the ankle cuffs before pulling her legs wide open. Chrissie lay there, unable to move, and exposed to Kurt. He put the tennisball back in her hand and reminded her to drop it if things got too intense. Once he had received her nod of understanding, Kurt went and retrieved some soft nylon cordage. He wrapped it around the base of Chrissie's breasts, tightening it to the point that her breasts stood out prominently, her nipples engorged with blood.

Kurt stood back to admire his work, and then inserted a finger in her pussy, slowly drawing it back and forth and covering it in her juices. He soon added another finger, and then a third, then a fourth. With his other hand, he gently stroked Chrissie's clit. His left hand formed into a fist, and Chrissie's eyes widened at the prospect of Kurt's fist going into her vagina. His hand was proportionate to the rest of him, and she genuinely feared the pain that this might bring on.

Kurt pushed his fist up to Chrissie's pussy, pushing against her pelvic muscles. He didn't intend on fisting her -- but he wanted her to know that he could if he decided to. Finally, he relented and removed all but two of his fingers that went deep in search of her G-Spot. While he did this, Kurt went to her breasts with his free hand and ran the back of his fingers gently along Chrissie's swollen breasts.

Chrissie's response was immediate. The overwhelming feeling of Kurt's fingers deep inside her, and the soft strokes on her breasts pushed her over the edge to her first orgasm of the evening. Kurt kept up the pressure, willing another orgasm from her, before gently blowing on Chrissie's nipples. He delighted as he saw goosebumps rise on her arms, and then removed first his hand, and then the ropes surrounding her breasts.

As the ropes came off, the blood flowed once again in Chrissie's breasts and she let out a yelp into the gag at the pain of the flowing blood, but she held on to the tennis ball for dear life.

When she came down from the pain, Kurt removed the ballgag from her mouth.

"How you doing" he asked.

"I'm fine. Oh my God that was amazing" she responded.

"Yeah, you seemed to like that and hate that at the same time" Kurt chuckled. "And now that I have your attention, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you in this position, and then when I'm done, I'm going to go and clean up and take a break. And when I'm ready Chrissie... I'm going to come back here and fuck you again. You're going to stay here, just as a receptacle for my cum. I might come back and fuck you and cum all over your face, or your breasts, but you're going to take my cum. At the end of each fucking, I'm going to give you some time to beg me to fuck your ass. At some point, you WILL beg to become my little ass slut, but I want to truly believe that you will do absolutely anything to become my little assslut before I let you go."

Kurt paused. "What are you?"

"I'm your slut" Chrissie answered dutifully.

"That's right. You're my slut." And with that he climbed on Chrissie and proceeded to fuck her fast and furious. Chrissie was quite sure he had never fucked her quite so hard, and when he came, true to his word, he pulled out, stood up and looked her in the eye.

"You have anything you want to ask me?" Kurt asked.

"No Kurt. You've given me so much" she replied quickly.

He laughed, and turned and walked away. Chrissie heard him in the bathroom and then in the kitchen. About 20 minutes later, Kurt came back. He saw she was sore from being tied up, but the tennis ball was still in her hand. Kurt stood up on the bed and fed his cock in her mouth, instructing her to suck him hard. Once hard, Kurt went down and fucked Chrissie furiously once again. He didn't try to get her to orgasm, just used her as his own cum receptacle as he had promised. He stood up on the bed, wiped his cum covered cock across her face, and then dismounted the bed.

"You have anything to ask me?"

"No Kurt, you've given me so much."

Kurt chuckled and then laughed. This time he was gone another 30 minutes. When he returned they went through the same routine. This time, he pulled out and came all over Chrissie's face. When asked, she still didnt break. The next time he entered the room, he went through the same routine.

Chrissie's arms ached. Her bladder was full and after being pounded, she needed to pee, but she didn't want to give up. She had never been treated like this before, and the endorphins were intoxicating. Kurt was gone for longer times now -- she knew it was tough for him to cum this many times in a row, but she was determined to show him how much she could take.

Kurt was in the kitchen downing another glass of water. Chrissie was giving him a run for his money, and he knew that he had reached the end of his rope. She had to be sore from being restrained for so long, and he had to believe that she'd drop that tennis ball soon. He waited a bit until he felt recovered and headed back in to the bedroom. When he arrived in the bedroom, Chrissie's demeanor had changed. She looked exhausted, her head hanging. He hoped she wasn't getting dehydrated, but he saw that tennis ball in almost a death grip in her hand.

Chrissie looked up, her face and her whole body covered in Kurt's drying cum. She looked him in the eye and dropped the tennis ball. They both watched as the tennis ball bounced across the room, resting against the base of the dresser.

"You have something to say?" Kurt asked.

"I do. Please Kurt. Please. I want you to take my ass. I want you to make this ass yours and yours alone" declared Chrissie.

Kurt took the glass of water he was carrying and put it to Chrissie's lips to hydrate her. "You want out of this bondage my little slut queen?"

Chrissie nodded. Kurt first undid her arms and then rubbed them to get the feeling back in them. He then undid her legs. He got her into a kneeling position on the bed and asked her to beg again.

This time Chrissie put her whole heart and soul into it. "Please Kurt. Please, I'm begging you to take my ass. I want to give you the thing I've never given to anyone else. I want to feel your beautiful cock all the way in my ass, and I want you to take it for as long and as often as you like."

Kurt nodded. "That's much better. I knew you'd see it my way. But now we have one more thing to do." He reached over to the dresser and picked up his phone, setting up a Facetime Call with Bob. He turned the camera so it was facing him only and waited for Bob to pick up.

On the 5th ring, Bob picked up, and when the camera rectified, he saw Kurts face up close. "What's up? Is something wrong? Is Chrissie okay?"

"Hey cuck. Yeah, she's fine. She's more than fine. Here let me turn the camera around" Kurt said as he tapped the screen.

The camera settled on Chrissie -- her mascara running, her face and chest covered in Kurts drying cum as she knelt on the bed. Kurt ran the camera up and down her body so Bob could see just how desperate and pathetic she looked.

Kurt intoned "Cuck, she's got something to say. Go ahead girl, say it exactly as you said it before."

"Kurt, I want to give you my whole body. I've given you my mouth, my throat, my breasts and my pussy. I now am begging you to take the last thing I have left to give, and that's my ass. I'm begging you please Kurt to own my ass and take my last virginity" Chrissie said in an unwavering voice.

Kurt tapped the screen again and turned the camera around on himself. "Well how about that. She gave up her ass just like that. You wouldn't believe how easy she gave it up. And you've been married for what, 8 years? And she never gave that up for you did she, cuck?"

"No."

"That's right. She gave it up like that" Kurt said, snapping his fingers. "And if she gives that up so quick, what else is she going to do when I ask. Why, I bet if I asked her to give me the key to your chastity cage, she might give that to me as well. How'd you like that cuck, Me holding the key to your chastity device?"

"Um, I uh...."

"Yeah, I don't think you'd like it one bit. I think that would be a big problem for you, wouldn't it. But I'm not asking for that now, and she's not begging me to take it. Yet." Kurt let that sink in.

sammy529
sammy529
203 Followers
12