A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's gonna get cleaned up now and we're going to hop into bed. Too bad you're not here to change the sheets, Chrissie's going to have to do your job for you tonight."

"Would you like me to come over" Bob asked hopefully.

"Ha ha. Not so fast, Cucky. But that was a nice try" Kurt said. "Listen, when I bring her home tomorrow, she's going bring you a bag with a kit in it. You've got a job the next two weeks. Your job is to open up that ass for me. I have a kit with some plugs and some lube. We don't want to hurt her when I take that ass in 2 weeks, so you better do your job well. Bye for now, Cuck."

Kurt disconnected the call. "Let's hop in the shower and take care of you. I'm worried about you -- we have to get some Gatorade in you then to let you recover, and I'll rub down those muscles. Damn, you were a tough nut to crack."

Chrissie smiled. "I was going to let you do it anyway. I just wanted to see how far we could go. I think we went maybe a little too far."

Kurt laughed and shook his head. "You're one weird lady, but I'm so happy you walked into my life."

Bob sat at home, the blank screen of his phone facing up to him. He couldn't believe that just happened, and his cock was straining in the chastity tube. He shook his head in disbelief -- he had never seen Chrissie looking that way -- but when she spoke to the camera he saw in her eyes that she was okay, but that something had changed. Over the past few weeks she had become more and more insistent on pleasing Kurt. One evening when they were running late, she got upset with Bob, and when they got there had literally fallen into Kurt's arms in a series of apologies. Chrissie talked nonstop about making sure Kurt was pleased, and gushed about him.

On the sex side, after the 2nd time with Kurt, Chrissie had started delaying Bob's opportunity to reclaim her after an evening with Kurt. Then, instead of letting him reclaim her, she offered to jerk him off, or watch him jerk himself off. Finally, when pressed she had come out and told Bob that she felt uncomfortable sharing her body with him -- as it was for Kurt.

Bob came right out and called Kurt and asked him if he had put Chrissy on some sort of restrictions. Kurt denied it -- and assured Bob that other than the 2 days leading up to one of their date nights, that Bob and Chrissie were free to fool around as much as they wanted. The next week as the drove home Kurt's house, Chrissie was silent. When they got home, she took Bob to bed and let him immediately reclaim her. As Bob came in her, she patted his back to reassure him saying "There you go cucky, does that feel better?" Bob surmised that Kurt had told her to let him reclaim her once again, but he felt that Chrissie resented having to do so.

The next day Chrissie had Bob lock up in the chastity cage and made a challenge for him to be in it for the next 3 weeks. She told Bob it was part of his training. It had been about 4 weeks since then and Bob was still locked up with no end in sight.

His phone beeped as a text came in from Kurt -- a picture of what must be Chrissie's red ass with the word 'SLUT' emblazoned across it.

Bob's usual cuckold angst was at its breaking point. He felt like Kurt respected him, but that Chrissie was slipping away. The three of them needed to have a talk.

The next day when Kurt came by to drop off Chrissie, he invited them both in, and had some drinks and snacks ready. Bob pulled out a list he had made of the strange things that Chrissie had said and done over the past few weeks and started going over them. Kurt listened intently and then started shaking his head. Chrissie shrank into the couch in embarrassment.

Finally, Kurt cut in, "Okay okay. Hold up folks. We gotta stop right here." He turned to Chrissie, "What's going on?"

Chrissie blurted out "I just want everything to be perfect for you Kurt. I can't stop thinking about the time we're together and how perfect it is, and how you make me feel. Bob I love you, but I need to have my body perfect for Kurt."

Bob thought about this -- and realized she had been spending a lot more time at the gym, she'd changed her eating habits, she had changed indeed.

Kurt cut it all off and said "Chrissie. When we started I was really clear. I'm a Bull, not a boyfriend. And while I love being with you and what you and I and Bob have here, this isn't that kind of a relationship."

Chrissie burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, but I just feel so happy when we're together, and I can't ruin it."

Bob noticed that Kurt had not called him 'Cucky' or 'Cuck'. This was big.

"Chrissie -- why don't you go put yourself together" Kurt suggested, "I need to talk to Bob for a bit."

When Chrissie had left the room, Kurt turned to Bob. "Man, I am so sorry. I had no idea this was going on at home, but I'm glad you stepped up and said something. So she's in a bad place right now and we gotta work together and fix this. She's fixated on me like I'm a boyfriend and she's pushing you away. So this is going to take some work together."

Bob nodded, "Well, I'm open to suggestions."

Kurt replied "I don't know -- she's pretty messed up, so I think we have to get her talking and find out what's going on with her. Is it me, is it the sex, is something wrong in your relationship? We just don't know."

Chrissie came out of the bedroom and sat down by herself on a chair in the side of the room. Bob noted that she didn't sit on the couch next to Kurt.

She turned to Bob and said "I've been so happy the past few weeks. Its like a switch has turned on inside me, and I feel like I'm someone else. The feeling I get when Kurt and I are together is magical, and I want to make sure its perfect. As part of that, I think I'm turning off some other things in my life. I'm really backed up at work, and obviously I'm not giving you the attention that I should. I just don't know what to do." Chrissie had to hold back the tears.

Kurt nodded and said "Okay let's just hold up here. Chrissie -- this is your husband. He's your cuckold husband, but he's your husband. He's given up so much, and really in my mind been so brave to walk with you along this path. You have to understand that what you and I have -- it isn't between you and I. Its among the three of us. We're all putting something into this, and taking something out of it -- something that all three of us need. I mean honestly the fact that we met and hit it off and all that has been nothing short of a phenomenon, but at the end of the day I'm the Bull. I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not your husband. You don't need to do anything else to please me other than being you. You don't need to change how you dress or how you act, or how your body looks. I EXPECT you to have a sexual relationship with Bob. I don't know what that relationship is entirely, but there has to be something there, but there has to be better communication as well."

Kurt continued "You've been keeping all of this to yourself, and that's not fair -- not to any of us."

Kurt than turned to Bob. "Bob -- and I hope you notice that I'm calling you Bob, and not calling you Cuck or Cucky. We have to put that on hold for now until we get this worked out. Bob -- its time for you guys to reconnect. Listen -- my brother has a place out at Pine Lake. If you guys can get some time off from work, I think you should head out there and clear your heads for a few days. If you guys make some progress, give me a call and then I can head up next weekend for the day and we can figure some things out. You think you guys can work that out?"

--

Bob and Chrissie were both able to get some time from work, and on Wednesday they were heading up to Pine Lake in Bob's truck. One thing that they left behind was Bob's chastity device. They both decided to try to erase all that from their lives for a few days and focus on building up communication and trust. On Thursday there were some long talks and Friday they found themselves walking on the shoreline holding hands. By Friday night, they were laughing again. This time away had helped a lot -- and had helped Chrissie really make a break with the ideation she had formed around her relationship with Kurt.

Friday night, Bob started a group text with Kurt and invited him to come up the next day, and just before lunch, Bob looked out the window to see Kurts car pulling into the driveway. They both went out to greet him and gushed about how great of a time they had had at the cabin. Kurt spent the afternoon with them -- took them out for a spin on his brothers boat -- and then they relaxed by the firepit that evening watching the sun set and the lake transition from day into night. The banal conversation eventually died down and Kurt steered the conversation toward their joint relationship.

"So first of all, you two look great. Chrissie you always look great, but tonight you look absolutely amazing -- sun kissed and wind swept is a great look on you"

Chrissie blushed and thanked him. "Kurt we've had a lot of time to think and talk the last few days, and I think its time we move on. I... "and at this Chrissie looked at Bob for support "...I am absolutely amazed by what we've done together, and I don't regret anything that we've done together. You've been a mentor to both of us. You're kind, your patient, you're understanding. Its just... that I've come to have some feelings for you and...."

"And that's what we talked about avoiding in the first place" Kurt finished her sentence. "I get that. I really do. And I'm almost relieved to hear you say it, because I came here ready to say something similar."

A general sigh of relief was issued by all three as the impact of Kurt's words settled in.

"So before I go, I'd like to suggest that we do some closure here." At that, Kurt turned and faced Bob. "Bob, you have an amazing wife, and I've been privileged to get to know her. I want to thank you for sharing her -- body and soul -- with me for the past few months. If I haven't told you this before, I admire what you two have, and I'm jealous that I don't have that with someone, and that I'm not really wired to be like that. I'm going to ask you now to please take your wife back. Take her and make her your own."

Bob was truly touched by Kurts words, and stammered to find his own. As he went to respond, Chrissie put her hand over his mouth, and then grabbed his other wrist and took him back to the house.

Kurt watched the embers die, seeing the lights in the upstairs bedroom go on, and then go off. Soon, through the open windows he heard the sounds of the couple making love. He smiled to himself, finished his drink and poured a bucket of water on the fire and quietly left.

/End.

This is the final part of this story involving Chrissie, Kurt and Bob. I think each of them still have a story to tell -- but I'm not sure exactly what it is. If you read all 3 chapters and enjoyed it, please leave a comment or reach out to me with story ideas.


12