All Comments on 'A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 03'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Despite my personal feelings about the subject matter, this is one excellent and well-written piece! This series explores the actual mindsets, attitudes and dynamics of this lifestyle. Everything serious that is written on this lifestyle, as well as the people who actually practice it, emphasize that everything must be consensual and all parties communicate. Instead, 99.9% of the 'first person' writing is nothing but fetishized stroke porn.

.

Thanks for showing the realistic side of things. Keep writing, as you're an objective voice in sea of histrionics!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I’m...surprised. And that doesn’t happen often.

I was also wrong and that happens even less frequently and I apologize for misjudging your story.

Christie’s actions played out the way I expected it to; but Kurt and Bobs were not. Kurt could have taken advantage of the situation like so many authors had in the past and Christie could have continued to pay lip service of how much she loved her husband while doing everything that spoke the opposite.

You allowed Kurt to say that she is really messed up mentally and that they need to be done: no goodby sex, no recriminations. Just over and done

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

This was a really outstanding tale, I enjoyed every part of it. I suspect Chrissie fell into the trap that many wives fall into, that of confusing good sex with being in love. two very different things. Kurt knew from the start that he was only ever going to use her as a fucktoy, she was looking for more. I suspect her and Bob's future will include more Bulls (once she's gone down that road it's impossible to go back) but they'll all be just for supplying satisfying sex and nothing more.

Maybe you should consider writing another similar story, after the success of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW !!! It still makes me want to vomit my guts. It’s sooo disgusting bad. I hope I’m never meet such human excuses.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 3 years ago

Love your story and would like more since I an a cuck. You have given me inspiration to move on it with my wife. Thank you and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well put together this shows what cuckolding should be all about not the basically throwing the now cuck husband under the bus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kurt needs to be involved in their lives. He should continue to fill Christie's pussy with his cum and maybe father a child with her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bob is a ghost or what? Even when he want to reaffirm his couple, he don't talk, it's just the bull and wife talk.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

a good,, well written story ,, well plotted out ,, three characters that worked well together ,, it takes courage ,, insight and thought to go through what they did and thanks to bobs courage and love and kurts knowledge and understanding it all comes out good ,, but i do wonder where the happy couple will go from here ,, again , great story ,, thanks for sharing

bpad1bpad1almost 3 years ago

I am impressed. A cuckold story where the cuckold is not a wimp but is doing it voluntarily and the bull is a regular guy, maybe not a good guy but not the bad guy either. The conclusion is reasonable, though it could have used a little more tension , I really don’t know how it could have been achieved without changing the overall set of the story. Good work. I look forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you! I enjoyed this series. I really liked your take on cuckolds and bulls. You portrayed Bob with dignity, strength and self-respect, despite being a cuckold. Your portrayal of Kurt was also inspired. I loved his ability to show Bob and Chrissie kindness and respect for them and their marriage, while still being the dominant bull. He never tried to come between them and in fact helped keep them together. These portrayals are not the standard and are very refreshing! I'd be interested to see other stories of yours in this vein.

FleshpuppetFleshpuppetalmost 3 years ago

FINALLY.

Thank you for writing this really. Somebody had to.

At the same time go back to your "cup of tea". Even if some of us do appreciate this, you should write whatever you want

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story with the role of the Bull greatly idealized. There is no way to prevent through sexual interactions the development of feelings between the participants, especially if the sex is very satisfying. At the same time, it's inevitable that the cuckold will lose some face with the hotwife, since he cannot give her the satisfaction that the Bull can. Will the "love" hold the relationship together? That's the one million dollars question. In this case, the Bull decided to save the marriage and end the relationship. How quaint? But now comes the question, will she remain faithful, now that she has experienced better and more satisfying sex? Draw your own conclusions. Opening a marriage bring a new of risks into the relationship that can never be properly foreseen.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why would a sane man want a whore like your protagonist back? It is an item available to others that has lost all intimate privileges! She used her husband's mental illness as an opportunity to have sex with another man. What is stimulating or sexy about it? What everyone can have loses value. With each use by another, more and more. Until it ends up in the garbage can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I kind of liked it, even if it's not my "cup of tea". I really liked how Kurt explained things to Bob, and let him make the choice to continue if they so desired it.

I do wonder where the "happy couple" will go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pretty pathetic that the bull has to be the hero. As much as the Bob came out and spilled the inconsistencies, he was still less than a man in the first place and got what he deserved. The "bull" is nothing but a dildo with a pulse, and needs to be treated as such.

Shit story, really.

Smokepole

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Interesting story which I thoroughly enjoyed that this bull was a man of his word. The story was well written and this bull decided not to berate the husband and destroy his marriage. Granted, you will wonder if the wife will be satisfied with her husband now that she aware that their are other men who can provide her satisfaction that her husband is unable? Regardless, it was refreshing to read a story that the wife allowed her husband to reclaim her and their marriage survived..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great series, but you ruined it with the ending of part 3. It’s fantasy, the characters don’t need a safety net.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

In keeping with my personal feelings about the subject matter, I think this story perpetuates the cuckold being mentally challenged and abused by the whore and asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great realism or contradiction of expectations. Not every story should be the same. Yours was unique and well written.

hantsrbhantsrbover 2 years ago

What a beautiful story, and really well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate the author’s excellent story featuring cuckolding. He says it’s not his cup of tea, and it’s not mine either. But he is a gifted storyteller, and created a work that could be plausible and is a very enjoyable read. In it, the bull is shown to be quite a noble character - I think of Kurt as being more of a stallion than a bull…

I really do wonder if cuckoldry isn’t better as a fantasy than as a reality. It is, as a concept, a naughty and enticing mind game, Enacted in real life, there has to be enormous mental and emotional strains, which risk producing profound changes in relationships (as introduced in this story).

I think I agree with the author that a domme/sub marital relationship featuring a loving couple having mutual respect and honesty, would be incompatible with cuckoldry. Yet so many stories combine them.

I’ve read a lot of these cuckolding stories (many are quite entertaining) and found only one in which the wife cuckolded her husband for a while and then just decided it just wasn’t her cup of tea either. J.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I’m not into the bdsm stuff bit I don’t judge anyone who is. This was an interesting path you chose. It does bring to the front that fundamental question is a cuck husband mentally strong or mentally weak.

sammy529sammy529about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your comments on this. I'm dealing with a HUUUUGE case of writers block -- have started and discarded about 12 stories since I last published, but reading through some of the comments left has been encouraging.

To those who have enjoyed the subject matter: Cheers.

To those who have not enjoyed the subject matter: Cheers.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

An interesting story! I was worried that it might turn out badly for Bob, but the ending was heart warming. Nicely done!

WiganerWiganer4 months ago

One of the most erotic cuck and bull stories I've ever read. Thank you. Take no notice of the negative comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES