All Comments on 'A Bully Caged Pt. 04'

by CandleLitTrail

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichael6 months ago

So glad you've come back to this story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

It's wonderful to see one of the best BDSM stories here on Lit back again and even hotter. Part 4 was definitely worth the wait and then some. As for offering suggestions for Wes' next steps into submission, that hypnosis thing seems out of place here and there's lots of gloryhole stories on Lit already but the thought of a gay sauna seems really hot (pun not intended). Thinking about Wes, dripping with sweat and being led around collared and caged in front of a group of men could be very sexy. Great to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A gay sauna with a gloryhole would be perfect

FirmDFirmD6 months ago

I think the gay sauna is a great next step. Being show off in public, and feeling cock in both holes at the same time. Also I think if he’s unlocked at the sauna it would be great for sph, probably being the smallest in the whole place would help cement his inferiority as a fag submissive.

GlutonousCorvidGlutonousCorvid6 months ago

Absolutely beautiful work! Though I do hope you don't want Wes' future to be being shared around and pimped out.

The submission and the budding sweetness between them leaves a perfect space for them to get past old wounds and for Wes to become a doting, adorable femboy boyfriend / feminized boywife.

TLDR: More intimate, perhaps even romantic humiliation, training, and Domination please!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great clever, inventive and well written fantasy. It's obvious to me that his next greatest humiliation would be exposure to his fellow jocks, or another extremely nerdy former victim. Public humiliation kept "safe", like the dumpster episode, should be a constant aspect of Wes' training. And, he could be further cuckholded with Mrs. Simmons and others. He could come to admire and envy David's sexual prowess with women but still be reassured that he has a special place as his slut. David needs to more fully understand Wes' need for domination and humiliation as perhaps his best or only path to true freedom and fulfillment, and lead both to more self-discovery and acceptance. He also needs to learn more about becoming creative in the mental aspects of his domination. Be fearless, dear author, in allowing David's exploration of his sadistic tendencies to grow to complement, exploit and grow to appreciate and embrace the masochistic tendencies he has already recognized within his submissive. Their youthful search for limits can reveal hidden desires. Continue to minimize the tempting props of whips and chains in favor of the mental and emotional aspects of the relationships and how they manifest themselves in unbridled passion. Explore more of the tension between their resistance to their own urges, adoration for each other and passionate, fulfilling surrender. This theme is a captivating aspect of the story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would like them to get in a romantic relation they clearly starting to get feeling for each other i dont like when there other people cant they have private moments

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Want some more crossdressing and more intimacy between wes and david .Cant wait for the next part!! <3

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubs4 months ago

Incredible writing, I love how you’re exploring both characters growth in their roles. The usual entry in this genre is obviously written without much development on the side of the dom, so the choice of perspective is refreshing. So fun to see David’s own doubts and concerns for Wes changing as they both grow deeper.

I fully agree with other commentators that the budding caring relationship between Wes and David is possibly the most interesting part of the story, especially in contrast with the kinkiness of the sex scenes—enemies to lovers is an archetype for a reason! I’d love to see that expanded even as the two explore new and more adventurous kinks!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

I’m not into S&M, but this author takes you into it softly. Meaning you want to happen. I love the writers technique and the story is well written. I will definitely be adding them to my favorites. Well done.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

YOU’RE KIDDING, RIGHT! HOW CAN AN AUTHOR WRITE A STORY AND AS IT BEGINS TO GET GOOD, THEY DON’T FINISH IT. SERIOUSLY! I WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED HAD I KNOWN. AND CONSIDERING HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER, I ASSUME THERE WON’T BE ANYMORE. DON’T WRITE THEM IF YOU CAN’T FINISH THEM. IT’S LIKE BUYING A NEW CAR WITHOUT A STEERING WHEEL

TayCaliGirlTayCaliGirlabout 1 month ago

Great story idea and very well written! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'd love to see Wes nudged to gradually become more and more of a femboy sub... new edgy twinky hair color/style, more piercings and jewelry, more attention to grooming and using subtle makeup, more twinky/tight clothes at first, evolving to be a bit more androgynous, a fetish for boots and matching purses, longer painted nails, etc. I'd be glad to collaborate on ideas if you like. I enjoy writing, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous